Miley Cyrus Lil Kim Tiffany Fox Rap Girls

All very pretty!

Wtf did lil kim do to her face?

Generally the face is the first body part to fail after listening to Miley Cyrus singing.

Is Miley black now? DaFuq..

Once you go black you don’t go back…

(Does Liam have some black in him?)

Miley likes Nicki Minaj.. and she’s hanging out with Lil Kim… & Minaj and Lil Kim don’t like each other.. *confused*

Wtf did lil kim do to her face?

Plastic Surgery…

It makes me really sad to see her doing rap videos and putting out a hiphop-ish album, when she showed so much talent in the backyard sessions. Why can’t she put out an album in that style? I feel like she’s trying too hard.

My exact thoughts… :c

This doesn’t mean her album will be hip hip. I mean a lot of astist use a bunch of genders for one cd. Plus, this could just be a promo single. Like just the catchy one to get the interest up.
    =

True :)

Yo they actin so ratchet in dat video betchu they was twerkin it up too!

• oceanUP

hopefully miley doesn’t get plastic surgery like them

Miley did this video because she was asked to do it. She even tweeted about it awhile back. Miley knows exactly what she’s doing, so y’all just need to pipe down and let her do it.

hahahahaha she really loves being a fucking joke hahahahaha i cant even…. poor talentless and irrelevant attention seeking whore

miley is just your typical white bitch that TRIES TOO HARD! hahaha i feel so sad for her fans it must so damn embarrasing being a fan of that thing who is a joke and no one can take her thisrty talentless irrelevant ass serioulsy…. hahaha

Wtf did lil kim do to her face?

Awww look, it’s claudia. Don’t worry about us Miley fans hun, we’re doing just fine.

Perhaps you should be concerned for selena’s fans, afterall, isn’t she a spokesperson for Adidas.

Wtf did lil kim do to her face?

She used to be super beautiful :&.

That was awkward as fk. LOL. They were ignoring her talentless ass.

———————————-

Don’t you worry your little-boy panties, Miley’s confirmed her album gears much more towards COUNTRY and SOUL music than it does hip-hop or dance. Little dance and hip-hop elements are simply thrown in to give it catchiness and zest.

Miley knows what she’s doing and she’s promised us that she’s been writing music that will SHOWCASE her voice so the world can respect her as a true vocalist and that her voice will be “over the production, like Adele’s… so my face can be noticed”.

Miley’s creating her own genre, which is why it’ll be so interesting and amazing to hear.

Miley’s NOT doing hip-hop, or country, or dance… she’s combining them all to fit into a sub-genre of pop.

Besides, I’m sick of generic pop artists, so given she’s making her own sound really makes me happy! :)

Miley’s new album will be SOUL, COUNTRY, POP, DANCE, and HIP HOP all thrown together. I’m happy she’s making a sub-genre from pop, keeping it less generic, cuz the shit on the radio gets repetitive and annoying.

This isn’t HER song or video. It’s Lil Kim’s. The fact that someone as legendary in the rap industry is asking Miley to feature on her video and is working with her just proves Miley’s being taken seriously and is loved by many!

^^^^ You’re awkward as fuck.

• Fact- Opinion

———————————-

• Fact- Opinion

———————————-

Someone let the pussies (uh, I mean the cats) out. Their purring like they have shit in their mouth.

Uh, honey, I think she’s not trying hard enough. Word!

• BrokenArrow

hahahahaha wtf.

I’m glad she’s having fun :)
    I DO want The Backyard Sessions in an cd tho, so she better take notes and record it for me ;D.

• Tweetfreak

Dr. Luke already said that he worked with Miley on different genre’s and she killed it!!! So her album is not all hip-hop.

What’s this, Miley having fun, imagine that. If anyone here does not know what the wor ‘fun’ means perhaps y’all need to look it up, ya bunch of stiffs.

Tweetfreak said:

This is for Lil’ Kim album.
    Not Miley’s. She’s in the video because Kim is working for Miley too in her 4th album.