Jonas Brothers We Day Kickoff New Video

FULL Coffee Break interview under!

Why are the guys in LA tho? I understand Nick being there because he’s with Paul having sex in the studio. BUT Joe? Blanda is in New York and hello Fashion Week? Kevin? Doesn’t he live in Jersey?

Joe, you’re such a liar. Admit it you’re not happy.
    ==

LOL what makes you so sure he isn’t happy?.You don’t know him personally

Kevin is ok, Nick is the best, Joe is ugly now.

I feel sorry for them because they will be the big failure of this year

The most of fans are upset with them. I know that many fans are not going to go to concerts in South America (thanks to Joe and his actions). They should take care of their fans and not challenge them

Kevin is ok, Nick is the best, Joe is ugly now.

I feel sorry for them because they will be the big failure of this year

Then ignore Joe then and go stan for Nicky.

you guys are so inmature joe is not ugly he is so handsome and kevin too well you guys need to open your eyes they are not ugly maybe you guys are ugly and look like a monster and stop call them ugly because their not

I love Nick! he is the hottest!

I love when Nick talks, his voice is so soft and beautiful and he goes on and on and on! lol I could listen to him talking for hours, I’m so proud of him, he is in charge of the production of the album, he is the boss even though he is the youngest, and he is so well spoken and smart! and he is sooo attractive, he is the definition of perfection.

jonas brothers are not ugly you need some glasses joe is handsome and kevin too you guys are a antifan of the jonas brothers thats why

actually Kevin was looking good in coffee break!! and he looked really happy. I liked him, looking forward to Kevin’s solo coffee break. They announced it. Joe was looking ok too, but he seems worried, or sick, I’d say he doesn’t look that happy but I hope he is. And of course Nick is my favorite, hottest, most talented, smartest. Yay Nicky as you would say <3

I don’t think Joe and Kevin are ugly at all!!! but Nick is my favorite, he is the hottest.

is Joe taking antidepressants? he looks sedated.

This is one of my favorite interviews!!! I just love Nick so much, I love the way he talks.

Papa jonas hates Joe and favorites Nick.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 02:22 pm
    is Joe taking antidepressants? he looks sedated.

Prob! Everyone hates him.

I love Joseph! YOU BITCHES CAN GO TO HELLL!!!!

Papa jonas hates Joe and favorites Nick.

not true, he might favorite Nick but he doesn’t hate Joe.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 02:48 pm

I love Joseph! YOU BITCHES CAN GO TO HELLL!!!!

you are a bitch!!! if you don’t like Nick you don’t like the Jonas Brothers then go away! You have to like Nick because he is the bossy boss and he is hot

not true, he might favorite Nick but he doesn’t hate Joe.

Oh no he loves Nick, but he also hates Joe. He only loves Kevin, Frankie and Nick! Joe means nothing to him!!

Nick was so cute when he didn’t wanna say that in spanish

lol what the are you talking about? I just think he is more proud of Nick because he is kind of a genius but he loves the other kids too.

You Are Not a fan of ANY of the boys if you hate ANY of his brothers.
    I love Nick but I like his brothers.

seriously, what happened to Joe in the last 3 years, he went from 10 to 5

is Joe taking antidepressants? he looks sedated.

Prob! Everyone hates him.

I think he’s been depressed for a couple of years now, it was worse in 2011 and early 2012, Blanda has nothing to do with it, I heard he was hospitalized several times in 2011, but he is better now. Stop hating on him, he is more sensitive than we think.

OMG Nick is adorable!

can I have a Nick Jonas?

sorry but weeding bells is about miley not about some stupid girl and can you please made that up like weeding bells is about a girl what girl? nick allways loves miley not some strage girl what are you talking about you make me laugh

Actually, I find that girl sienna is me (?) is meaner towards nick than shaunaelovesyou. Both are mean & follow eachother. Nick can’t even breathe w/o them finding something wrong with him.

Yes! Obviously they do have a problem!!! But I don’t!!!!

OH! LOOK ALL THE NICKY BITCHES ARE HERE!!! And there not *wink* Hypocrites!!!!

the Jonas are gone. they don’t care about the fans. blanda’s friends confirmed it. well i can’t support them anymore.

ps. Joe become increasingly uglier. really!!! and ¡¡what a horrible taste in fashion!!

Feb 8, 2013 @ 11:29 am

Nick!!!!!!!!! The hottest ever!
    ____________

yep, Nick’s not my type, there are much better guys. but Nick is the most salvageable. Kevin is ugly and Joe has become uglier than kevin.

Joseph is beautifulI! I Actually think it’s Nick who is the UGLY ONE!!!! Kevin used to be attractive!!

yay go nicky go nicky

Yeah Joe is ugly! Nick is the only decent one now. Funny because Joe was the only hot one before. Now he’s the ugliest!!!!111.

Blanda ruined him!

It is fine to prefer a brother, but hating & comparing them to make the other brother look better is wrong. Everyone has their reasons on why one might be a favorite & most fans accept both boys & love them for who they are. But it makes me sick to see one saying that this one is one is the better brother or putting them down is not right. These to boys love eachother do much, they would not like seeing fans doing this. If you don’t like a brother, just don’t say anything about them. None of us know them personally to make any judgments against them,

Blanda and her illuminati ruined Joe!!!!!!!1111

Yes! Leave the fanbase please!!!!

They are a family just like any other. They are going to get cranky or moody and press each others buttons cause they know better than anyone where those buttons are. But family are also the ones who root for you and pick you up when you fall down. All thru your life from the very beginning. Don’t listen to some rumor-mongering stalker, who might have listened in on a few seconds of someones life. Joe loves his father and his father loves him. Period. Joe’s tattoo shows how much his family means to him.

The obsession with their sexuality and/or sexual activity is starting to get really annoying, just like the obsession about their religious beliefs and the closeness of family members. We as fans shouldn’t care about stuff like that. All we should be concerned about is their music. So things have changed since 2007; big deal.

everytime I see haters comments, i want to say only one thing to them: GET LOST -_-

That’s not how the music industry works… when did we ever stay out of the private lives of artists?

Besides… there’s no music to be concerned about at the moment.

Family! My foot!!!!

• Quit being stupid

If you don’t like nick joe and Kevin than you don’t like the Jonas brothers

Funny how Nick only uses gender-neutral pronouns when describing his love life.

Nichael lives on!

Nichael lives on!

Are you stupid? Nick and Michael Urie haven’t even seen each other since about a week after How to Succeed ended. They’re friendly but they’re not really friends. Nick hangs out with Michael Parks and Kevin Covert more than Michael Urie. In fact, Kevin is visiting LA right now and Joe and Nick are taking him up to Mammoth to go skiing this weekend.

You think you know everything? They obviously both know how to keep a relationship secret.
    Of course they don’t call the papz.

The part where Nick says he’s single in the interview. He might be the only one of the “Disney Kids” or any of the famous people his age who has brain on straight. He is still so young and still trying to set himself up for a career in the entertainment industry. You have to find yourself and your place in the world before you’re ready for “the one”. Engagements at 19 were a good idea in 1950’s. The world is a different place now. Find yourself, then you can find somebody else.

Of course they don’t call the papz

I think I know that Michael Urie is engaged to his boyfriend, the same boyfriend he’s had for the past several years.

You sound like one of those Joe stans who are always trying to make people think Nick is gay to get people to hate him. Sienna is me I’m guessing. She does that a lot on Twitter.

Of course they don’t call the papz

Also you sound pretty homophobic, thinking that a gay guy like Michael can’t be friends with another man without it meaning they are having sex. Guess what, gay isn’t catching and being friendly with Michael doesn’t make Nick gay.

If Nick is gay fine, his fans will love him anyway, but people like you running around accusing everyone of being gay just because they have a gay friend is exactly what helps breed hate.

No! Joseph stans do not want anyone that way!!! But Nick is Asexual! So it doesn’t look good for him any way!!! There is NO SUCH THING AS HOMOPHOBIA!!! And That term Gay has nothing to do with Homosexuality!!! So stop using it!!!!

Sorry, but now you are reaching.
    That’s not homophobic… They can’t talk or even stand close to any girl without everybody assuming they’re in a relationship… so why should there be a different standard for gay guys?

You sound like a christian fundamentalist asshole. Just saying.

dumbest thing i’ve ever read.

====
    I used to think the same about my mother, but know that im a mother i realize whats the reason. Nick has diabetes and parents tend to show more love/worry more about he/she, its not that they love one more than the other is just that constant feeling that he could die sooner( as horrible as it sounds).

Yeah and parents dont realise that sometimes that the one they protect the most (the sick one) is mentally stronger than the other one which seems to be the case with Joe and Nick.

Boopsy says he hates Joe and he’s told Joe. He loves Nick, Frankie and Kevin only.

PEOPLE CALM DOWN!!!. I really don’t get whats wrong with you, there are PLENTY of guys out there (bands,celebrities,actors etc..) that are much uglier than them and people praise the for their looks its like WFT. They are naturally good looking guys they just need a little fix like change of hairstyle (Nick and Joe), dress better (the three of them) BUT nothing drastic lets say like josh Hutcherson ( who i truly love) who would need to change Hes whole face..

I agree, Nick is way stronger than Joe mentally, but I also doubt they favorite Nick because of his diabetes, it’s been like that since he is 2, they said the day he was born they knew he was different, and he was gifted. Anyway having diabetes doesn’t mean he is gonna die soon, it’s controlled, he looks way healthier than Joe.

====

Sorry but being diabetic is nothing. I’m a diabetic type 1 like Nick and pay my own medicine and take care of myself. My parents don’t baby me and they treat us all equally. It’s not like diabetes is cancer or anything. Plus him being diabetic has nothing to do with saying one son is better than the other that’s just being an insensitive asshole.

i hope mr. jonas doesn’t hate joe. awfuf he did

Um I was being sarcastic, I’ve seen the jonas in person plenty of times. They’re gorgeous and definitely way above average. If they weren’t famous i would still find them attractive.

i meant awful if he did

Lol was it me or was she flirting with Nick??

I Agree, Diabetes is not that terrible, you just control it and that’s it, it’s not like terminal cancer. But they never say Nick was better than anybody, they’re not assholes, he is just musically gifted, everybody knows that, not many two year old can recognize tunes and have the perfect ear, and change lyrics to child songs. Not many 7 year olds can write songs like Dear God. not many 11 year olds can write such a wonderful song like WYLMITE, not many 13 year olds write hits like S.O.S and ALBL all by themselves, not many 14 year olds can write songs play piano, guitar, bass, drums, etc, and not many 20 year old produce albums, write songs for others, etc. The boy is gifted, and no one can deny that.

i hope mr. jonas doesn’t hate joe. awfuf he did

Maybe not hate, but he doesn’t care for him or love him.

Lol was it me or was she flirting with Nick??

==
    OMG i thought i was the only one that sense that, and he didn’t seem to dislike her. And lol it was funny because he was talking about how secure they were with their body guards , how they have everything under control without knowing that later they would be dry hump, scratch, pulled, punched by the fans at the airport…..

She is beautiful she should date Nick, he is beautiful.

do you guys think Nick is a little arrogant? I’m not hating at all!! I love him! he is my favorite Jonas, I admire his talent, and he is so hot. and I don’t want any hate, I was just wondering, if anybody else think he is, because my mother says he is but I think he isn’t lol.

Yeah Papa Jonas said Nick was better than him (Joe), I don’t think Nick is gifted either. I’d say someone like Mozart was gifted. SOS and ALBL are average writing.

i hope mr. jonas loves joe

Feb 8, 2013 @ 03:26 pm

He not only prefers Nick, he loves Kevin and Frankie too. He just doesn’t love Joe.

Joe is Denise and the milkmans son.

how can mr. jonas not love joe?

Feb 8, 2013 @ 03:32 pm
    how can mr. jonas not love joe?

It’s been like that for years, ever since they started you could tell his dad didn’t love him.

how can you tell that his dad doesn’t love him?

you just say they hate Joe but you don’t say why, or what have they done to make you think that, because nobody hate their children. Maybe Joe is not as smart, talented and sweet as Nick but that’s not a reason to hate.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 03:35 pm
    how can you tell that his dad doesn’t love him?

Because he never showed any love for him vs him saying how proud he was of Nick and whatnot.

Lol

Interviewer= And i notice your not wearing your purity rings.

Nick=Thats not something we talk about. Not anymore.

He answer that so fast….

lol average? for a 13 year old? you’re just in denial, the kid is gifted for sure!!! how many hit songs did you write when you were 13? you’re stupid.

That’s my opinion that he doesn’t care for him, the thing the NYC stalkers said is that he actually told Joe Nick was better than him. Btw I find Joe sweeter than Nick. The times I’ve met them Joe was nicer.

if they were my children I’d also say I’m proud of Nick! I am proud of Nick and he is not even my kid xD

I usually get bored during long interviews so i either skip forward or just don’t watch it BUT i really enjoyed this interview. They all talked, their answers seem genuine and they seem comfortable, even Nick that used to bored me in past interviews was quiet enjoyable to listen to.

Wedding Bells isn’t anything extraordinaire either. ALBL was when he was 15. I don’t know if they all wrote SOS but the lyrics are no better than an Justin Bieber song.

wow!!! what kind of parent tell a kid his brother is better? what did Joe say/do? I don’t know if I believe this, when kids are told all the time that one brother is better than them, they tend to hate or envy that brother, and they don’t get along, but Joe loves Nick, he has said multiple times that he looks up to Nick, and he is proud of him, and he is his best friend.

no, ALBL was when he was 13, but whatever, think what you want, that won’t change the fact that Nick is super talented musical genius.

Kevin to me seems better to talk to than Joe and Nick. Kevin seems cool, relaxed, Nick i would feel like i have to think of what i want to say about 3 time before saying something because idk he seems like hes judging you while he scruffs his chin. Joe is ok and funny.

that was rude of mr.jonas to tell joe that nick was better than him if that’s true.

It’s his little brother of course he loves him, he even saved his life when they were younger. Joe looks up to his dad too.

====
    AND HOW DO YOU KNOW SHES NOT LYING???? ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS DONE THAT.

of course Nick’s a super talented song writer
    Dear God – 7
    4 Broadway plays under his belt – before 11
    When you look me in the eyes – 11
    SOS. ALBL – 13
    Burning up – 14
    Paranoid, Fly with me, Before the storm – 15
    Nick Jonas and the Administration 10 songs written in one day – 16
    All Jonas and Jonas L.A. songs – 17
    Starring in Les Mis – 18
    Starring in HT$ – 19
    Wedding Bells – 19
    Producing own album and having own record label – 20

he is one in a million, it’s impossible his parents are not proud of him, they are!! his brothers are proud of him!! even they said hee is the smartest and most talented.

—-/

He said he was 15. Okay if you think SOS, ALBL and Wedding Bells are anything special that’s your opinion and that’s okay.

Yeah Joe seems like he really REALLY loves his brothers and enjoys his company. People say Nick is boring but do you really think someone as funny, random, kinda crazy(lol) like Joe would hang with someone boring?? IDK but i think Nick may actually be a fun friend just that he those not like to show hes true feeling like for example people say Joe loves Nick more than Nick loves Joe. Thats a lie.

Nick is not arrogant at all because he is really polite! but I think he does think he is better than the rest, he is just too polite to show it

ND HOW DO YOU KNOW SHES NOT LYING???? ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE HAS DONE THAT

It seems believable because my friend overheard Papa J being rude to Joe during their WYLMITE tour, she was friends with Rooney. They opened up for them.

Joe is not that funny and crazy, he is actually quiet and shy, but he tends to overact his funny self sometimes, and Nick is not boring at all, he is just too serious and mature, but they do love each other, it’s just that Joe thinks Nick is better than him I notice it once Joe was asked if he gave advices to Nick and he laugh and said “me? haha he gives advices to me” “he knows a lot” I think Joe looks up to Nick, even though Nick is younger.

No, Nick is pretty boring. Joe hangs with him because he’s his brother.

I heard that too once!! that papa Jonas was yelling at Joe and telling him that he is not good enough! that’s so sad, no wonder why Joe is so insecure.

Im sorry BUT i think wedding bells it is a special song ( and let me tell you i and not and never was a Niley fan). Besides the lyrics its him expressing feelings that he has been hidden from everyone and writing this song knowing that people would find out its about a girl that is engage. He is basically embarrassing himself.

Nick describes himself as Serious, focus and funny!! Joe says Nick has a dry sense of humor and a tough love!! that’s who Nick is, Joe loves hanging out with Nick, not sure about Nick, I think he feels a little bad because he wasn’t with Joe when he needed him the most (2011) that’s why he is with him all the time, Joe has said several times Nick is his best friend and his favorite brother.

Not that. She said he was nagging on Joe because of his girlfriend.

I love Wedding Bells it’s my favorite song!!!

No, Nick is pretty boring. Joe hangs with him because he’s his brother.

====
    If thats true then why didn’t he hang more with Kevin that is “less boring” than Nick. I don’t know him personally ( i have seen him a few time) but like they say don’t judge a book by its cover.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 03:56 pm

I’m talking about lyrics wise. It’s a shitty song.

Joe once said my parents hate me because I’m stupid and I can’t play instruments.

-//

Because Kevin is married.

=== Lol it is true i picture Nick in a couple of years like a better looking version of Simon Cowel. Ugh nad that makes me think of how could of Simon being when he was Nicks age? Was he as cocky as know? As rude?. You imagine that maybe just maybe Simon was a shy guy.

No, Nick is pretty boring. Joe hangs with him because he’s his brother.

+–

lol are you crazy!! Nick is like Joe’s hero!!!! have you seen the way he looks at him when he talks or sings? I have never seen a brother looking up to his little brother like Joe does with Nick.

Nick is 100% boring.

Because Kevin is married.

=====
    But he wasn’t married before, when they where on tour. Joe always seemed to be closer to Nick than Kevin…

Feb 8, 2013 @ 04:01 pm
    No, Nick is pretty boring. Joe hangs with him because he’s his brother.

+–

That’s what I’m saying because they’re brothers. He loves him. If they weren’t related they would probably not be best friends.

this is funny!!! Nick reminds me of a young Simon Cowell!! even though I’ve never seen a young Simon xD

I love Nick!! he is just amazing!!! and for some reason I find Simon really attractive!!!

He mentioned that he got along better with Nick. Kevin and Joe used to fight a lot. Nothing to do with being fun or not. Now that he’s married it’s less likely they hang.

No, Nick is pretty boring. Joe hangs with him because he’s his brother.

======

Right? Its usually the younger brother looking up to the older brother. But that person is allowed to think whatever he/she wants although it wouldn’t be nice that he/she misses a opportunity of having a great friend/BF or GF or even worse a spouse because they may “seem boring”.

stupid people find Nick boring, he is just too smart for them, and too evolved xD I find him really interesting!! I would love to have him as a friend.

or boybriend!! or husband <3

LOL GIRL BYE -______-

Idk about you but golfing dates are boring. Now Nick is letting loose a bit, but he’s still boring. It’s just his personality.

this person may be eleven, or maybe she is too dumb and wants to hang out with people like Joey from “Friends” bc you know, they’re funny xD she needs a clown not a friend or a partner. Childhood issues I guess!! I have always noticed Kev and Joe look up to Nick even though he is younger.

Ew Simon isn’t attractive.

i love Nick!! he is just amazing!!! and for some reason I find Simon really attractive!!!

LOL GIRL BYE -______-

=====
    Haha call me nuts but i LOVE Simons personally, its different than what im used to and he reminds me of my school principle that many MANY people used to hate and never really gave him a chance to get to know him and see that he was actually a good kind hearted person. God i miss those days….

It’s not about being funny. Nick is boring. That’s why Delta left him.

lol why? Simon is attractive!! even Demi thinks so, it’d be great if Nick and Simon could work together, Simon is Nick in 30 years xD

me too!! I think Simon has a huge heart!! but he plays the bad guy, I love Simon!!!

what are you talking about!!! Simon is sooo hot!!

Ewww no. Nick may look like Mark Whalbergh (can’t spell his last name) but Simon is not attractive he was even less attractive when he was younger.

Lol random but do you guys remember that once Miley said that Nick was very spontaneous and took her to fun dates like on a ride on a helicopter etc… and everyone was like :O. They (even myself) couldn’t believe it.

Oh My God!! Nicholas is so hot and so smart!! how can he be that smart and talk like that??? he is the best!!!!

Well a less attractive mark.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 04:13 pm
    Lol random but do you guys remember that once Miley said that Nick was very spontaneous and took her to fun dates like on a ride on a helicopter etc… and everyone was like . They (even myself) couldn’t believe it.

Nope.

====
    Lol i do, the funny thing was that she was with Justin at that time.

Nick was so catty throughout the whole interview.

I’m glad they’re trying to get beyond the whole purity ring issue though.
    It’s kinda weird that they’re still asking them about it in 2012.

Trolling is fun!

nobody is saying Nick looks like Simon, he doesn’t at all. It’s just the personality!!! Nick will probably own a record label by Simon’s age, when it comes to talent, intelligence and personality, they’re similar, but they don’t look alike, I find both really attractive though xD

—- You imagine Simon and Nick as judges of the X-Factor??? Know that L.A, Britney and Demi left.

if you don’t like Nick why are you here? lol, we are fans of Nick!! you are just gonna get bitter because you hate the fact that Nick is hot, interesting, smart, and talented. And we all know that xD

what?? Demi left?? I didn’t know that!! how do you know? Anyway!! yeah!!! I’d love that!!! the two classy bosses on the judges panel!!! Simon and Nick are two of my favorite people ever!! I’d definetely watch!

I like Nick. I’m a fan of the three. Just because I think he’s boring and his songs are average doesn’t mean I hate him, I’m just being realistic.

I’m. Not watching Xfactor anymore. Britney was the best part with her one line comments. No, but seriously she was the best mentor. Her contestants were the most talented.

are you crazy?? Britney was the one who was boring as hell!!! Demi and Simon were the best!! but it’s true Britney’s contestants wre the most talented, she was lucky.

===
    Never say never you never know, what if they bring another singer like Adele, Beyonce etc…

Haha I’m joking about Britney, but she was pretty funny. “You’re awesome” “you’re a star”

you’re not being realistic, everybody agrees Nick is extremely talented, a fan would do it with more reason, you’re just bitter over the fact that Nick is more talented than Joe and even his own family recognize that fact!! you are just jealous and try to bring Nick down by saying he is not good enough and he is boring, but you don’t have to doing that, saying that won’t make Joe better, you just hate the fact that Nick is the most liked Jonas and he is known by everyone as the talented one and he is the leader of the Band, you’re a fan of Joe and you dislike Nick. But that’s ok, you can say whatever you want, that won’t change the facts.

I wish there was a sarcasm and being funny font. I don’t hate Nick or Joe. It’s called jokes people.

===
    Girl/boy i don’t know you but on a serious tone of voice. If there is someone at your school, workplace etc.. who may “seem boring” don’t push them away because you may miss a great relationship and opportunity .

yeah most fans of Joe dislike Nick!!! they called him boring, bad brother, cocky, arrogant, selfish, self centerd, etc.
    When he is clearly none of the above.
    it’s funny I do think they do it out of jelaousy because they think Joe deserves better, and Nick gets all the attention, but it’s not Nick’s fault, they should learn from Nick fans, they never trash Joe or Kevin, it’s funny though, Maybe Joe stans trash Nick because deep inside they know he is better than Joe, but they are ok with Kevin, because they consider him irrelevant. Silly people.

I don’t know about this person, but a lot of fans of Joe on twitter, feel that way about Nick!!! ex. Shaunaelovesyou
    she is so bitter!! it’s really funny I always stalk her tweets, she talks about “the douche” at least 6 days a week xD

Haha Joe IS my favorite, but I’m a fan of the three. I don’t think either three are geniuses at writing or playing instruments. I’m the person that will tell you I like a few Beatle songs and they’re overrated IMO. Nick isn’t extraordinaire in writing at all. If you think so it’s okay though.

Papa Jonas is mean, he made Joe cry.

Papa Jonas is cruel he tortures Joe!! he abuses him

And I don’t dislike either brother. It’s funny you say that because Nick was actually my favorite brother. I go through Joe and Nick phases quite often. But I never blatantly hate either. I mostly just joke around and I am quite realistic that none are geniuses.

Haha Joe IS my favorite

I knew it!!! lol
    everything makes sense now!!
    Nick is my favorite! he is genius! he is extraordinary
    yay Nicky go Nicky :D

Papa Jonas you screw Joe up!! mean daddy

I am a fan of the three of them, but I can’t deny Nick is a genius.

lol

Papa Jonas is a good father.

I knew it!!! lol
    everything makes sense now!!
    Nick is my favorite! he is genius! he is extraordinary
    yay Nicky go Nicky

Nick was also my favorite up till Joe went solo, then I guess I just liked Joe better. It’s just phases where depending what either brother is up to I’m more interested. lol

I also loved Nick on Broadway and enjoyed him more than Joe. That was 2012, right?

the only boring thing here is this convo!!! xD it’s dead. byee

Haha yes I used to loathe Shaune when Nick was my favorite. I got so mad whenever she would hate on him. Now I just don’t pay attention because I’m more focused on Joe.

The whole crew of old Joe stans used to annoy me so much I haven’t stalked them in a while.

• oceanUP

i support blanda jonas!

Joe, you’re such a liar. Admit it you’re not happy.

Feb 8, 2013 @ 04:40 pm
    the only boring thing here is this convo!!! xD it’s dead. byee

Omg you’re nickjmyprince on twitter. Knew it!

Is there a problem with people being virgins?

Nick!!!!!!!!! The hottest ever!

Wow the coffee break was hard to watch! The interviewer shouldn’t have worn what she did!

Shaunaelovesyou is a pathetic fat whore