Miley Cyrus SEXY RAP ARTIST!

mileyartist

• xAskTaylorx

Oh Lord! I wonder how this is going to turn out! XD

You haters are all 10 year old Selena stans, including you OCEANUP, who are jealous that Miley’s getting collabs with the most infamous artists, producers, and rappers out there making for the best comeback of 2013, while Selena’s stuck working with Rock Mafia on her shitty kid label where no one has any desire to collab with her cuz she sucks so bad.

Miley will rock 2013. Selena will flop, as usual.

Miley even got WIZ on her new music?! Dayum, this shit’s gonna be so dope!

Miley’s more respected in the industry than Selena is, it’s just a fact. I agree with the comment above. Selena’s never collabed with anyone, cuz no one likes her music. She’s just not talented nor is she worth the time in the studio.

wannabe gwen stefani

Shes just a wannabe in general!

You’re SO pathetic. At least she’s making millions while you’re still trolling on a kid’s website at the age of 18, skipping your college courses to live the life of an unimportant piece of trash.

• SubwayToVenus

She’s such a wannabe these days.

This collab>>>>>>>>>>>> Anything that comes out in 2013!

I hated Miley not 3 months ago and talked shit about her on here 24/7 but now I’ve gained so much respect and I can tell her new music is gonna top every chart. WIZZZZY and MILLEEEEYY! Fuck yuh, boo!

ubwayToVenus said:
    She’s such a wannabe these days.
    —————————————-

What hypocrite. Get Miley’s fucking face off your profile icon then, you dumbass. How is she a “Wannabee”. Maybe she’s found herself. Sure she’s crazy now, but it’s her. She’s born to be fucking crazy!

Clearly, Wiz knows she’s legit, cuz he doesn’t just collab, let alone, hang with just any fake bitch. Miley’s more real than you. SHOW UR FACE INSTEAD OF DISGUISING URSELF BEHIND MILEYS PICTURE. Gotta love cunts.

She’s such a wannabe these days.
    —————————————-

• SubwayToVenus

What the actual fuck is wrong with you, psycho.
    Pretty sure she’s a grown up woman who’s engaged to be married, too old to be playing black with some posers.
    Miley’s always been crazy, now she’s just trashy and not herself.
    By the way, you’re not gonna tell me which icon to use.

The only albums i’m excited this year are hers and ARTPOP.

Miley and Biebz are the same person

Billy Ray Cyrus must be turning in his grave. What’s that? He’s not dead. I bet he wishes he was. His little Miley in a studio with black hoods smoking weed. Yeah, I’m sure this is what he wanted for his daughter. Hahaahahahaahahah!

Why is she trying sooooo hard to be a rapper/hip hop artist all of a sudden? It’s so lame, but her “true fans” will probably eat it up cause they can’t think for themselves.

She reminds me so much of Bieber now. They’re both trying very hard to dress “gangster”, try and hang with rappers and they even look the same with the hair and everything! It’s creeeepy.

So all you need is do drugs to prove you’re “dope” to the Hip Hop crew. thanks

SubwayToVenus said:

What the actual fuck is wrong with you, psycho.
    Miley’s always been crazy, now she’s just trashy and not herself.
    By the way, you’re not gonna tell me which icon to use.
    —————-

Lol. Put this bitch on a leash. She’s right, why have a Miley icon if you’re gonna trash-talk her. And I think what she does with her life shouldn’t concern you. I find it sad that people like you who are clearly of the age now where they should be doing something more with their life than trolling on Miley posts all day, talk shit about the decisions of another woman who you’d bow down to if you met her in real life.

It’s called work. Collaborating. It’s good she bonds and gets to know the people before she records with them. It’s called making friends. Maybe if you’d take a rest from your endless hours on the internet, you’d be able to make some friends of your own.
    Because Miley’s hanging with black people and is acting a bit “ghetto” (which pretty much everyone does nowadays, trying to be cool) doesn’t give you the right to deem it wrong.

If you’re gonna judge every “bad” choice Miley makes, at least make yourself useful and write them down so you can note yourself not to do the same in the future. Not like you’d have the opportunity, because people like you most likely don’t live outside their virtual stratosphere. And how is Wiz Khalifa a “poser”? I’m sorry, that’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. He’s the most respected rap artist of today. Sit your ass down and shut your fucking mouth. Shame on Miley for being a “Wanna-be”, but she’s not hurting YOU and at least she’s not wasting her life trolling on OceanUP.com, telling other people how to live their lives while she’s not even living hers.

Take your shit and go. You’re pathetic. :I

There’s so major troll action happenin’ up in here. Y’all, leave Miley alone. If you have a problem with her, don’t look her shit up.

The only albums i’m excited this year are hers and ARTPOP.
    —————

OMG! Couldn’t agree more! xo

She’s not even fucking smoking. God damn, you people. Mind your own fucking business.
    You’re all a bunch of winey cunts. Kiss her rich ass!

Y’all are a big hot MESS.

Now that someone mentioned it I realize that this girl DOES indeed make millions when there are people who do much harder and more important work and deserve the money way more. How sad is that…it’s a really weird world we live in.

——————————

Fucking racist. She’s an adult now, she can make her own god damn decisions. Take a breath and live your shitty life, not Mileys.

love her soooo much! xooo

She needs a high-five, in the face, with a chair.

——————————

Like who? Another pop star? She’s making a huge album and she gives to more charities than you ever will.

Miley’s a giving person and she works hard. She gets paid what she gets paid. People clearly respect her work. And she deserves the money she gets, cuz i LOVE her work.

half the money she gets goes straight to HEARING FOUNDATIONS of MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION. How many charities do you give to?

Ok when is the rap and hip hop genre gonna die already? It’s been overdone, it’s boring, it all sounds the same and the lyrics all treat the same subjects. Let’s just end it with this genre, there’s much better music to be heard out there.

• Whatevs.

She is not herself right now, she’s just trashy and it’s not good. Stop defending her when you know what she is doing right now is not good. Drugs could kill and you are supporting her in it. Good fans y’all are.

• Whatevs.

I bet everyone would give money to charities, if we had as much as money as she does. Your argument is invalid, sweetie.

——————————

Actually, I volunteer and give to a few charities, thanks for asking, but that wasn’t my point. What I’m saying is that it’s weird that singing, dancing and acting, which a lot of people do for fun, can get you millions whereas going to university for years and doing an extremely demanding job (be it in science, medicine, marketing, law, etc.) gets you nowhere near that.

I just find it crazy that artists have managed to convince people throughout the years that they deserve to be paid so much. It doesn’t make sense. Yeah Miley gives a portion of her money to charities, which STILL leaves her with way too much money. I don’t think any individual should be paid so much to be honest! No one person deserves it. If I was that rich, I’d probably give way more to charity cause I’d feel freaking guilty for having so much cash for so little effort.

The black artists have suddenly become assessories nowadays. Why is Miley putting on so much makeup? She is looking like Faye Dunanway in her old age.

• oceanUP

miley and bieby probably drink sizzurp and smoke salvia

Miley’s stans need to know no matter how wonderful you think Miley is, it still wouldn’t convince us enough to spend our hard earn money to buy her products.

Selena stans need to learn that bashing on Miley won’t make Selena less of a talentless irrelevant and wannabe girl.

She looks so high in the first pic

wannabe gwen stefani

someone looks high…
    love her lol

matching jackets!

I like Miley. Can’t wait to hear her new hits :)

Nobody wants your money.
    I’m a Miley ‘stan’ and in any moment I recall we implied we need you to buy any of her products. Negative. You can take your hard earn money and use it as you please.
    I don’t know who “you” guys are but we don’t want to convince you of anything. Most of the time we just want this garbage of attacking my fanbase or Miley to stop but at this point, I can’t do anything about these people and their education.

wannabe gwen stefani

Shes just a wannabe in general!

• harish

Hahaha,haters always talk shit about Miley but who cares all the music industry praises miley Cyrus whenever they are asked about miley…i never saw any major music artist talking about Selena…you can google miley with any major music artist there u’ll find countless artist praising MIlEY..adele,Katy,gaga,jb,bella Thorne,zeynda,demi,Rihanna,Madonna,Beyonce,dolly parton,Gwen Stefani…etc…so haters fuck off nobody cares what you think about our girl

• harish

All the people who are saying that why miley is collaborating with rappers let me tell you that…Adam Levine from maroon 5 has a girly voice and is a pop star but he always collaborate with r&b rap stars like eminem,wiz khalifa,50 cent so people keep calm..coz this album is country influence with new genre.

The next new Gwen! :)

Like I said before, ‘the selena stans are fucking stupid’– it’s time for them to wake up and smell the coffee!!!

Ou ALWAYS bashes Miley,Bieber n all the stars that opposed its faves(check the tittle)….n it 4ever praises Selena n Jobros..

Bitch you aint no rita ora sit down…always gonna be known as hanna montana..
    I hate when white kids think they’re black..lol no…and I’m not even black myself

it looks so wrong them hanging together and smoking pot

umm…

Your fanbase; who are you, Jim Ocean, in the flesh?

You seriously believe that this dumb fuck Wiz is something big? That dude is always high as fuck and this is all he does “having swag”..no, just no. I mean doesn’t she always talks about how she wanted to be a mature, grown-up ‘woman’, well, last time I checked being a smoking-pot, dressing like a hippo, wasted 20 year old, isn’t really that mature.

Whatevs. said:
    ————————————-

That’s gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. So you would give money to charities just to look good? Miley gives to charities cuz it’s the right thing to do.

And trust me, there’s plenty of ignorant rich assholes who don’t give to anyone.

So YOUR argument is “invalid”. Which doesn’t even make sense. Lol.

No. I would give money to charities to help people. But I don’t have millions on my bank account, like she does. Are you high or what? Lol

She’s not doing drugs. And it’s her life. What you trolls are doing is just as wrong. You’re hating on a woman who has never hurt you and you’re wasting your life spouting out hate. It’s sad. Really.

I’m sure you don’t hang out with her everyday, so you would know. I don’t either, but damn she looks like she’s been on drugs lately. Don’t you think so?

“Dressing like a hippo”? Any sense that your comment just made has been completely lost. Sit down and try harder.

honey, just cuz you got nothing to defend your fave with, doesn’t really makes my argument invalid… so sit your motherfucking ass down. PAUZ.

I dunno how y’all have the energy to write those novels and reply to the meaningless trolling. Ignore it tbh.

I write “novels” sometimes :P I don’t even notice, I type so fast and then I look at it and I’m like “shit that’s long” lmao

To make what I wrote earlier shorter: You make one album every few years, which is what? 15-18 songs, a lot of them not even written by you and you get millions. You become a doctor and save lives and you get much less. No logic.

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

=—————————–

It’s just how it is. How it’s always been. Miley does work very hard and it’s quite disrespectful to say she doesn’t. She’s been in the studio non-stop with the best producers and dozens of other artists for over a year now. Most artists throw out half-crap albums every year. Miley’s working HARD, taking her time to be sure her work is the best it can be and her fans are satisfied.

You’re truly in no position to judge. Just be happy doctors STILL make more than you internet trolls.

Peace. Honestly. There’s too much hate.

• SubwayToVenus

Take your shit and go. You’re pathetic. :I

You clearly need a break, you have some emotional issues to resolve.
    All I’m gonna say is as a fan I can say whatever the fuck I want to about her decisions. Bye.

? It’s been like that since forever.
    Your point? I get you might be bothered by that (well, to be quite honest I don’t belive you really are) but it’s kinda pointless to throw this out there.
    People likes celebrities and that will never change. Still, you decide where you wanna go in life. You can be Bill Gates or a random doctor, you can be a club singer or Michael Jackson. Let’s not feel pity.

Leave SubwayToVenus alooooone!
    No but seriously, being a fan doesn’t mean you should stop using your brain, stop having opinions and a personality of your own and agree with every single thing another person does. That’s called being stupid where I’m from.

I don’t agree with every hater being a Selena fan and I don’t agree with every fan kissing Miley’s ass. All these collaborators on her new album are somewhat outdated and lame Pharell worked with a lot of people so its not really a only Miley privilege. Wiz , Mac Miller and Tyler the creator are lame. Listen to their music. Their are way better rappers than them. Dr. Luke recycles beats nowadays . The only collab I’m looking forward to is the song Mary J Blige wrote. I like Miley but I refuse to kiss her ass. Her voice will not sound good with any hip hop or rap genre. Even r and b would be hard to pull of with her heavy voice. I wonder why people keep saying this album will be great when you probably have never heard any of these collaborators music before. Miley and them won’t be a easy mix. I will remain optimistic though.

I write “novels” sometimes Tongue I don’t even notice, I type so fast and then I look at it and I’m like “shit that’s long” lmao

Lol, I try to avoid writting novels :D.
    Like, I know there’s SO much things that are wrong with some comments but ain’t nobody got time for reply to them, specially considering most of them it’s just blatant trolling.

You guys are so full of hate. It’s disgusting. Do your parents know you’re on here? It’s so sad to listen to you judgmental assholes. How embarrassing to human society.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

Leave SubwayToVenus alooooone!

But you can’t expect her fans to turn on her and trash talk her. Fans will be fans and support Miley, just like haters will hate and continue living their spiteful, hate-filled lives. Be considerate.

SubwayToVenus is fierce. She is giving her coins to good sis Miley so y’all better stop judging her. She just has a different opinion.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

SubwayToVenus said:

Take your shit and go. You’re pathetic. :I

You clearly need a break, you have some emotional issues to resolve.
    ——————–

Please set an example and reply without hate. Be above it. You’re being a hypocrite.

Omg gurls btw i heard a demo of a so called new Miley song and sounds good. it’s not really hip-hop esque but well i dunno if it’s real, anyway lol :).

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

Omg gurls btw i heard a demo of a so called new Miley song and sounds good. it’s not really hip-hop esque but well i dunno if it’s real, anyway lol .
    ————————–

Is it “Surrender Your Love”?

I heard that demo as well and I loved it. Probably not real though. :) I know whatever Miley DOES come out with will be so good.

Not trying to hate, but let me point out something. I mean what do you people even see in these girls? They don’t have any career behind their backs, especially when it comes to music. They’ve been told what to write, how to act, what to do all their life just because all they want is to taste what this kind of life is. They don’t have the talent to occupy with something more serious. All Miley is trying to do right now is to remove the ‘Disney’ tag. But don’t you think that instead of cutting your hair and changing your wardrobe, you should do something that could be actually noticed by the major part of the world. Is she thinking that anyone would take time and go to her twitter to see her dogs and new haircut and be like “Oooh, Miley, you’re such a grown-up now”. I don’t really think those new mainstream collabs with stupid rappers will take her higher. She needs emotions in her song, not commercial.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

We haven’t heard Miley’s music yet, so it’s wrong to judge it based on the “emotion” put into it. Miley’s proven she has true vocal talent with her covers of “Lilac Wine” and “Jolene” and in those performances, she’s also proven she can put emotion into her live performances.

Miley is very talented and both her and Selena will have the success they deserve in 2013, cuz you get out of the business what you put in. PEACE. xo

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

And Miley didn’t cut her hair for attention. She did it for herself and says she feels “more me than I ever have”. And that’s all that should matter.

Please remember, saying “not trying to hate” doesn’t make your hateful comments LESS hateful.

• oceanUP

miley is unstable without nick SHE NEEDS HIM. the end.

enough with the ‘I’m more me’ bullshit, all of you are going way too deep and inspired by those dumb fucks and be like ‘ooh, follow your dreams, be yourself blah blah blah’, have you ever heard about IMAGE, well, yeah, you did…well image is supposed to be kept good-looking, so they can make all of you watch and buy their so called ‘music/movies’. You have no fucking clue what real talent is. Now go back to watch hannah montana. Brainwashed children, brainwashed children everywhere

PEACE OF OCEANUP said:

————————–

Is it “Surrender Your Love”?

I heard that demo as well and I loved it. Probably not real though. Smile I know whatever Miley DOES come out with will be so good.

Yes :D!!! And I liked it.
    It’s awesome for a filler track but i don’t want it as the lead single :$ you’re right tho it’s probably fake lol :)

Subwayto venus@ i though you like miley?? What happened ?miley is not a wanna be she is just crazy who acts according to her mood , she just sing a song with rappers not trying to be one .All stars did it britney katy rihanna….etc and ocean up editors are too stupid to get that what a shitty post label!!!

Um, you need to sit, anon.

So, that’s why she’s sitting on a couch looking high as fuck with random rappers. I don’t see any ‘emotion’ about that. The girl has talent, but she has no fucking clue what to do with it.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

• BrokenArrow

She’s just doing the peace sign how exactly is she playing black or being a wannabe lol.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

oceanUP said:
    miley is unstable without nick SHE NEEDS HIM. the end.

OceanUP, your arrogant, disarming attitude towards Miley is very saddening. Try being professional, given you run this website and maybe realize you set an example for the young, bored children on this site. Your future as a gossip site will be short-lived unless you reevaluate your habitual antics of commenting negatively on your own posts. Nice or negative, it’s unprofessional. Leave the opinions to the essays you type up when you post a new post, leave the commenting for the visitors. PEACE.

• SubwayToVenus

thanks babe, these bitches think they can tell me what liking miley is all about, last time i heard liking someone doesn’t mean you can’t make negative comments about some aspects or their personality or music. fuck off.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.

BrokenArrow said:

you just went full retarded. i’ll pray for you

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

Don’t listen to all da people who hate, gorl! P.S Niley forevah and evah – Niley love pawns yo floppy faves.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*

BrokenArrow said:

you just went full retarded. i’ll pray for you

I’ll pray for you to stop using the R-word.
    Amen.

Queen Miley and her legendary impact.
    Making hit posts off the pressed.
    ICON OF THE MILLENIUM.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

BrokenArrow said:

you just went full retarded. i’ll pray for you

I’ll pray for you to stop using the R-word.
    Amen.
    retarded retarded retarded….pray harder

• anoney

All of entertain me, please do not stop until I eat my popcorn. Thanks. :*

all of you*

=—————————–

Peace. Honestly. There’s too much hate.

lol doctors are people too, they can troll as well if they find it funny (and they do, trust me haha). and everyone’s comments here are technically pointless including yours

SO BADASS, STAHP IT HURTS, MILEY

LOL the good old “I’ve never felt more me than I do now!” How many artists have used this over and over to redo their image so their new album would sell more?

Feb 9, 2013 @ 01:36 pm

If there was the possibility to like on this site, I’d give not one, but two likes.

the mileystan needs to go for a walk

Feb 9, 2013 @ 01:39 pm

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Respected by the industry? Most of the people she hangs with make really crappy music. Maybe the problem is the music industry itself.

So is Mary j Blige a crappy artist cause from what I’ve heard she is very respected in the music industry..

• BrokenArrow

I know some haters just do this to piss off her fans and this is a way they found to get a little bit of joy but I don’t really see how that could be pleasurable. What a twisted mind.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Lol why did you relied to yourself, fella?

It’s ridiculous how 2 years ago when she was at her “biggest success” she was like “I’m leaving twitter because I want personal life” and when she fade away and gained so many haters, she came back and started to post every single moment of her life. That my dear friends, it’s called attention whore and being on the edge.

*replied

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Lol why did you relied to yourself, fella?
    you got something wrong here, go and try to correct it…adios

We are not your dear friends.

Feb 9, 2013 @ 01:44 pm

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k
    don’t just write me some k itS HURTING ME…TALK TO ME

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Lol why did you relied to yourself, fella?
    you got something wrong here, go and try to correct it…adios

I did it, fella. It’s adiós tho.

We are not your dear friends.

I personally won’t give a fuck even if you were.

Truly talented artists don’t need to completely change their image constantly to stay relevant. Have you seen Queen, The Beatles or Led Zeppelin change their image? Do Florence + The Machine, Adele or MGMT change their image every time? No. They don’t need to cause they put out good music.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k
    don’t just write me some k itS HURTING ME…TALK TO ME

*sings Pretty Young Thing in a creepy tone*

We are not your dear friends.

I personally won’t give a fuck even if you were.

Oh.

and the mileystan might want to think how they’re so much pals with miley and cameron

cameron who really hasnt made it big, and has collabed with many grade b or below artists

Feb 9, 2013 @ 01:48 pm

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Lol why did you relied to yourself, fella?
    you got something wrong here, go and try to correct it…adios

I did it, fella. It’s adiós tho.
    Fella, you and your emphasis can go get lost(I was going to say to stick it in your ass, but that’d be too mean). And last time I checked my birth certification I wasn’t not Spanish.

you just went full retarded. i’ll pray for you

I’ll pray for you to stop using the R-word.
    Amen.
    retarded retarded retarded….pray harder

Nah.

oh hannah montana you. lol ugly waste of space bitch. ugh too bad demi lovato got annoying I actually thought she had something but now we gotta deal w this chick instead. baby jesus why?!!

Feb 9, 2013 @ 01:50 pm

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k
    don’t just write me some k itS HURTING ME…TALK TO ME

*sings Pretty Young Thing in a creepy tone*

*Doesn’t want you to stop*

• BrokenArrow

She cant help it. She uses twitter as every ordinary person on twitter not to only promote herself.

you just went full retarded. i’ll pray for you

I’ll pray for you to stop using the R-word.
    Amen.
    retarded retarded retarded….pray harder

Nah.

kay kay.

the mileystan needs to go for a walk
    and get lost

Lol why did you relied to yourself, fella?
    you got something wrong here, go and try to correct it…adios

I did it, fella. It’s adiós tho.

A’ight.

Miley doesn’t promote her work AT all on twitter wtf? Selena does

Well it’s trolling. Don’t take it so seriously, cause it isn’t. It is funny to see close minded people defend their opinions like crazy and not realize they’re being trolled. It’s also funny to see people being obsessed with a person (celeb) they don’t really know to extreme points. They should take it easy! People are just funny sometimes.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

You are a disgusting human being. And going to Jesus after being so un-Christ-like. How sick.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k
    don’t just write me some k itS HURTING ME…TALK TO ME

*sings Pretty Young Thing in a creepy tone*

*Doesn’t want you to stop*

U is cray. *twerks*

I’m gunna twerk for yo sins, Miley hater.

Um, you need to sit, anon.

Oh, really, said the another anon.

Yeah. hi.
    I ain’t gon’ sit.

You’re agressive. *calling 911*
    *trying to give a fuck* *whoops, fuck ran away*

k
    don’t just write me some k itS HURTING ME…TALK TO ME

*sings Pretty Young Thing in a creepy tone*

*Doesn’t want you to stop*

U is cray. *twerks*
    Says the creepy singing anon

^^^ yet another sap who thinks they know everything about music. STFU and sit down.

• BrokenArrow

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Hey I didn’t invent it I’m just explaining it!
    But I think if people took themselves and life a little less seriously, it wouldn’t be so sick and everyone would live a better life :)

• anons

why does this have so many comments

What the actual fuck is wrong with you, psycho.
    Miley’s always been crazy, now she’s just trashy and not herself.
    By the way, you’re not gonna tell me which icon to use.

Thats a really good point people never think about the fact that she’s engaged. Yes she is only 20 but she’s the one that decided to get engaged at 19. Somehow I feel that was a really bad decision on her part she is not at all ready to be tied down like that. She’s not mature enough at all. And theres a major difference between having fun and acting like an immature idiot.

Feb 9, 2013 @ 02:00 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.
    Why would it be twisted and sick? It’s not like we’re killing or torturing you, stupid stans.

don’t listen to sparrow she’s a loser

All these comment might become a great book called “The art of trolling”

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Gosh, i know which anon you are lol
    You need Jesus, anon.

• BrokenArrow

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Using offensive words like retarded,posting hatefull and mean comments, making fun of people just cause it’s funny it’s sick. Out of all the ways to do it you choose the worst.

don’t listen to sparrow she’s a loser

Lol,this is pathetic.
    You sound like you’re trying to live your high school experience through OceanUp.com

Feb 9, 2013 @ 02:07 pm

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Gosh, i know which anon you are lol
    You need Jesus, anon.

Actually I just joined OceanUp you have no fucking clue who i am :D

• BrokenArrow

Hey I didn’t invent it I’m just explaining it!
    But I think if people took themselves and life a little less seriously, it wouldn’t be so sick and everyone would live a better life Smile

Taking things less seriously is not the solution, you know.

• SubwayToVenus

Lana del Rey slays all your faves.

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Who says we’re joking. Speaking the truth about your fave is not trolling. If it’s hurting your feelings, you may leave

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

BrokenArrow said:

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Trust me, she’s right. If you don’t see anything “twisted” and “wrong” about bad-mouthing others for defending a woman they look up to or call Miley bad names for living her life then you need a reality check.

How hard is it to look past your thick-skulled, shallow-minded mindset and see what you’re doing can affect others and yourself negatively.

All these comment might become a great book called “The art of trolling”

This is not trolling. If they think it is, they suck at it. I just see a rude anon trying too hard and going too far.
    Trolling it’s actually funny, not hurtful.

:cry:

smoke a blunt

PEACE OF OCEANUP said:

BrokenArrow said:

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Oh, God, just grow some balls and stop crying because someone said fuck….as I said if it’s hurting your feelings, y’all may leave

Crying

smoke a blunt

I refuse.

swag swag swag on you

Fff…what a messy site to allow this shit.
    RIP Fun OU 2007 – 2011.

all of you chill for God’s sake

Just give the girl a break. It’s not easy to leave already built career and start developing totally different image, music and style at the age of 20. She’s still trying to find who she is. And if this is her, then just let it be what it is.

They don’t give a shit because they’re all stuck on stupid!!!!

WOW, what a cat fight we have here!!!

Miley’s gonna do what Miley wants to do and if you don’t like it TOUGH FUCKING SHIT!!!!!

QUEEN MILEY :)

i fucking hate wiz khalifa though. and almost all the ppl miley has worked with on her new album. so i’m pretty scared will i do like miley’s new music. and i’m def not a friend of rap music.

WOW, what a cat fight we have here!!!

QUEEN MILEY
    —————

Yeah! Hi fellow miley fan! ;)

These people bitch about Miley’s life, yet look at the life THEY’RE living. Or should I say, NOT living.

• PEACE OF OCEANUP

Actually, if you have something against Miley YOU can leave. You’re the one complaining about MILEY’S DECISIONS on a HER posts. YOU are the one who doesn’t belong here. Miley fans deserve to be on her posts and it’s a given they’re gonna defend her when they see hateful comments on her posts.

Hello!? Are you stupid? Clearly. If you don’t like Miley and wanna waste your life talking about her, then leave. I’ve tried so hard to keep calm, but people like you are so thick-skulled and stupid that I have no choice but stoop down to your level. It’s the only language you speak: IDIOT spaz.

Am I a goat walking over a bridge? Cuz there’s a hell of a lot of fucking trolls on here.

Leave Miley alone and live your own fucking life before you go telling others how to live theirs!

WARNING: mileystans spam the comments to avoid real discussion

WARNING: mileystans spam the comments to avoid real discussion
    And what would that be, douche bag!!

Yeah! Hi fellow Miley fan! ;)
    Yoooo, whad up!!;)

Miley queen headed to pre-grammy party 2nite with I think Kelly O (I believe Clive Davis’ party)

• BrokenArrow

It doesnt hurt my feelings but if you dont see anything bad in the way you act then there’s something wrong with you.

• BrokenArrow

They post that kind of comments cause they want a reaction and it’s fun. It’s kinda sad.

This post has so many comments because it’s the weekend, people are bored and snowed in in some cases and this is the first post.

@BrokenArrow i love your avi. Emma Watson is gorgeous ;D

You people need to chill. WHO CARES. The comment section is for everyone, not just fans and Miley posts bad words on her twitter account too. Just ignore them if you don’t like it.

It’s a twisted and sick way to have fun.

Ok just to clarify a few things:
    1.) I was not the person who posted those comments
    2.) I was just explaining why people troll
    3.) I don’t think trolling means what you think it means. Trolling is posting unrelated things or off-topic things or saying something extreme and crazy even if you don’t mean it just to show how ridiculous it is. It is done to change the subject or provoke an emotional reaction.
    4.) Making fun of someone or posting bad words IS NOT trolling. Some people just use bad words when they talk, that’s all there is to it.

Here, this is an example of trolling. It’s more like a practical joke:

The people here are just stating they don’t like Miley, which not trolling no matter how offensive you find it. It’s just an opinion.

She’s trying to imitate Bieber in every way. She’s obsessed with him and wants to be him

I wonder if they are smoking the last of Lila’s ashes. Bye, bye, Lila. You had a good life.

• viciousmagic

This.

If u don’t like Miley why r u here. It just shows what a sad and pathetic life u have.