Joe Driving In Nick’s Car + Papa & Denise

Papa & Denise snowshoeing.

Must be family trip to Mammoth minus Blanda :(

• xAskTaylorx

Feb 11, 2013 @ 03:04 pm
    OU, yes nick looks like his dad

Glad know that Joe, Nick, Papa Jonas and Denise are spending time together. the family comes first. yay

the papa jonas’s birthday

Guess Kevin isn’t a “family type” since HE wasn’t even there! =O

Yes have to feel sorry for Denise as Danielle is close to her family and wants to spend time with them so no Kevin on family holidays now. In the show Kevin was the one feeling torn between keeping Danielle happy and keeping his own Mom and family happy too!

• xAskTaylorx

I would stay home with my family. But that’s because I would establish something and not be named as a “housewife” if I were ever married to a JoNas…

She is not even a housewife! And don’t be rude to that terminalogy!!! On top of that she has serious mental problems!!! Kevin is just stupid!!!

Joe is in Mammoth with Nick, parents and friends. Stop spread rumors

Well… I didn’t know anything about her before Joe and I’m sure neither did 97% of people in the fanbase.

Feb 11, 2013 @ 03:59 pm
    Joe is in Mammoth with Nick, parents and friends. Stop spread rumors

Maybe they left already.

====
    97%? Lol more like 99% and that 1% of her friends that even call her fake.

Whats wrong with the dices??

Oceanup you’ve already posted this video.I’ve seen it already! and well it was a family trip,before tour starts.Maybe they are heading back to NY now.It’s just annoying that Kevin didn’t go with them.What,is he not apart of the family anymore? he’d rather go to Fashion Week with his wife? WOW ok?

Tour starts in about 8 DAYS! omgggg haha. That’s not long from now.They must enjoy these days off,since they’ll be gone for two months!

Of course Kevin had to go to fashion week. It gets the Deleasa’s on more episodes of MTJ & brings them into the public eye. MTJ is really mostly about the Deleasa family anyways, maybe Kevin should have changed his last name instead.

Any spottings of the boys today??

Feb 11, 2013 @ 04:53 pm
    Any spottings of the boys today??

Yes. Joe was spotted in my bed this morning.

DJBJ

Actually Joseph took a picture of Winston and the other golden retriever! Just yesterday! I don’t think he is with them still!

What were those people laghing at and making a big deal???

laughing!!!!

The whole Deleasa/Jonas family talk is making me think about what Denise said on MTJ one time: “It’s two families. It’s not just the Deleasas. It’s the Deleasas and Jonases.” I think she was trying to say that Kevin spends a little more time with the Deleasa family than his own. IDK. I don’t really remember what was going on. All I know is that it was the episode where Kevin and Dani went to Dallas.

Joe already left Mamouth and is on his way back to NY.

——————————————–

This reminds me of what the Nelta fans were trying to say about people who thought Delta was using Nick for fame. They may not be as popular as they used to be, but they are still known around the industry and still probably have connections (they’re just not using them). Besides, look at all the things that were happening to Delta after she and Nick broke up. She went to another record label, got on to The Voice Australia, and had an album come out (it didn’t do good, but she still had one that came out).

Why does TMZ have to be such a-holes when they talk about them? I could see if Brotheres weren’t actually talented. But they are. They deserve to be were they are. Trick is to get more “adults” to listen to them play music now that they are in their twenties. These douche bags make judgements on them and have probably never even listened to them. Have the TMZ guys ever looked at what dorky geeks they themselves are? I’m always busy laughing at them when they are making fun of everybody else. It’s like watching a losers-anonomous meeting.

Why does it seem like Blanda and her friends still stalk Ocean up? Truth is. Ocean up is the only site that posts anything about her when Joe isn’t actually next to her. She makes tee shirts. There is no website, gossip blog, or magazine that cares about tee shirt makers.

Tbh, if I was Denise, being Kevin’s mom I would be a little hurt w/all the time he spends w/the Deleasa’s. I will admit, since they have doing this album, he had spent a little more fine with his family. I actually quit watching MTJ last year bc it seemed like the revolved around Dani & her family.

She was saying that. She was talking about how ever since Kevin and Dani had gotten married, the Jonas family had never had a holiday where they all were together. Nick is always home for the holidays, and Kevin and Dani would come home for Thanksgiving, but Joe was not home the last couple of Thanksgivings because he was with Ashley one year and on a vacation the next. Then Joe would come home for Christmas but Kevin and Dani would spend Christmas in Jersey with her family.

They must have gotten the message, since all of the family was together this past Thanksgiving.

• oceanUP

nick is not fat. shut up oceanup

nick’s FACE looks most like papa jonas, frankie has his body. joe looks most like denise

• oceanUP

it definitely needed more joick

No! The family does NOT come first! God does!!! That’s where they are wrong!!! But then they never REALLY had God to begin with!! Hypocrites!!!

Talented People at the Grammys???? Are you joking!???

Wednesday is @papajonas birthday :)

You know Thursday is Valentines Day!? that’s why I said Wednesday NIGHT or Thurs! he will be with his GF to celebrate it! stop calling people dumbass, just because you freaking disagree. Believe what you want. He WILL be with Blanda for that special day! argh :/

Feb 12, 2013 @ 01:06 am
    Wednesday is @papajonas birthday
    I know, but that’s why I said Wednesday night or maybe he’ll go to NY Thursday morning.

I just really want a little more Jonas on MTJ, I just feel it is based on the Deleasa family, when in reality it is called Married to Jonas.. I thought it was supposed to be about how she married into the celebrity life. We rarely see that, the only episode like that was Radio City. There have been plenty of times that the cameras could have been somewhere w/the Jonas’s. Like Kevin supporting Nick at HTS, things w/Joe, they could have filmed Christmas when the Kevin came home & they were all over Dallas doing things, the children’s hospital event etc.. Get my drift, stuff Kevin does, the Jonas, not what Dani does all the time.

I know plans change & stuff, but I swear (& could be wrong) Joe said somewhere that he would not be w/his gf on Valentine’s Day. I swear it was an interview. I may be completely mistaken though. Could have just been someone hoping, especially since I don’t remember where I heard it.

Well maybe Blanda will go to him? how can they not be together for Valentines. I doubt they’d be apart for a special day. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see :)

I wonder if Joe will go to NYC for Valentine’s Day. He was still in LA as of last night.

I think Nick will probably stay in LA. I doubt he wants to go back to NYC for Valentine’s Day to be reminded of last year when he was in NYC and found out on Valentine’s Day that Delta cheated on him and they broke up.

Feb 11, 2013 @ 09:43 pm

Maya was hung out with Blender all week because she was doing drugs with blender. Proof:

Everyone know Blender is a druggie, drunker and hardcore partier. #gross
    ____________

Maya was with Blanda all last week. BG was right!! Blanda does weed and coke too. and all her friends are druggies. Confirmed! She is a bad influence for the boys

Nick doesn’t look that much like Papa Jonas, maybe the small squinty eyes, hair color and nose. He has Mama Jonas’ face shape and eyebrows. Kevin looks like his mom. Joe I don’t know he doesn’t really look like either guess he has his mom hair color.

Blanda is not a druggie, get over it. Joe is with her, let him live his life. He knows her, you don’t. He WILL date who he wants to not who you want him to date, he’s the one that will date the person not you.

Why is Joe in LA? Well maybe he’s taking a flight to LAX today or he did last night. He’ll prob be going there soon before tour and before New Orleans.

Maya is the same age as Nick and may I say quite the lunatic!!!

It was Never meant to be about his group!!!

• Visit %url_domain%

Heya! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask. Does building a well-established website such as yours take a massive amount work? I am completely new to writing a blog but I do write in my journal on a daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!| Visit %url_domain% http://sdkfsdklfskdlflsd.com

YAY YAY YAY JOE AND NICK ARE IN LA. PLEASE BOYS, STAY AWAY FROM DRUGGIES. TOMORROW IS PAPAJONAS’S BIRTHDAY

@_gaabbby OMG my sister was at the same restaurant that @nickjonas & @joejonas were at! & she got their autographs!!

Feb 12, 2013 @ 07:24 am

I thought you were leaving the fanbase? Go away…

Watching The Grammy’s last Sunday, made me realize the amount of talented people like Munford’s, Kelly Clarkson, Frank Ocean, Justin Timberlake that are left in the industry and gave me hope. I wish to see the Jonas there again like in 2009, right now I don’t see it happening sadly.

Maya is the same age as Nick and may I say quite the lunatic!!

….

They aren’t the same age. Maya is 17 and Nick is 20.

Everyone know Blender is a druggie, drunker and hardcore partier. #gross

Kevin is pretty much whipped, but he’s kind of a willing victim. Danielle is actually less manipulative than most girls I know. I’ve seen my friends do some scary things when they want their guy to do what they want. Makes me glad I’m not a guy.

Maya said that before she even got to NYC. Maya is 17 & obviously likes the shock value of saying crap like that. Doubt she did drugs. She probably had some beer.

Maya seems quite a rebel these days so would not be surprised if she is into drink and drugs and yes does like to shock as well!! Dont think Jonas family would approve because they really are quite conservative with strong religious beliefs.

“It’s two families. It’s not just the Deleasas. It’s the Deleasas and Jonases.”

This is why i say Kevin pays more attention to her family.There should be a compromise. Dani should tell Kevin look you go spend time with your family for awhile,and i will with my family.

I understand they are married and are filming MTJ right now,but still, it seems he and Dani don’t like to be apart.Kevin is so naive,and in love,that he is neglecting his family.However with tour coming up,he will be spending a lot of time with his family.Since their parents always go with them on tour.So i guess that’s a good thing

Oh oceanUP “minus Blanda” Joe and her are not married yet lol,and she is busy with Fashion Week.I think Joe is in NY right now,isn’t he? idk

Joe is in LA someone saw him near Vine Street. I’m assuming Nick is there too,but i’m sure Joe will be in NY Wednesday night or Thursday though for Valentines Day ;)

Joe will be in NY Wednesday. Dumbass people

Error/ Joe will not be in NY Wednesday, dumbass people. Stop spread rumors

Agree with you, He will not be in NY.

• oceanUP

nick looks most like papa jonas

nick looks most like papa jonas

???
    No he doesn’t. Frankie looks most like Papa Jonas.

Joe wasn’t driving Nick’s car. Nick was driving Nick’s car.

Why does OceanUp have to mention that Blanda is not with them. Blanda is in New York for Fashion Week working. Joe, Nick, their friends Kevin (Nick’s friend from Broadway), Brandon, Kyle and Mama & Papa Jonas all went.

Uhmm I wouldn’t say “mooching” around fashion week living off her much younger bf’s fame as “working” LOL

OU, yes nick looks like his dad

the papa jonas’s birthday is this wednesday.

Love the Jonas family.

nick is not fat. shut up oceanup

Joe already left Mamouth and is on his way back to NY.

“Mooching” off Joe…LOL What an idiot you are. She’s been going to fashion week for years. And what “fame”? Joe is hardly all that famous anymore. She could do better if she was using someone.

OU needs to get their eyes checked, Nick is driving the car. Nick is not going to let anyone else drive his baby.

Kevin isn’t there? What’s up with that? You never see him with them anymore unless it’s work related. Kinda strange, IMO. Doesn’t feel right.