Demi Lovato Heart Attack Single Cover

df-bfdmpo-bfdmipm
demiheartattacksinglecover

Sultry video under!

Love this new look!

I love this look on Demi too. This looks reminds me of her Don’t Foget days with a little of Here We Go Again. Either way she looks great!

Here We Go Again was my favorite album of hers.

Demi And Miley >>> Selena

Demi will slay the lessors.

something about this makes me rihanna hmmm

Wilmer Valderrama is so hot

Wilmer Valderrama is so hot
    Team Dilmer

HWGA was much more of a pop disney album. Demi has said that unbroken is her favorite sound because it fits her most. I agree with her, she sounds better in more emotional and raw songs, not pop. So I would imagine her new album will be similar to unbroken. But we won’t know till it comes out.

and can the person who keeps posting about wilmer and demi stop, your making it obvious it is the same anons. Grow up!

IM SCREAMING AND CRYING OMFG I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE MY EXCITEMENT

I love that you’re excited haha like actually! Demi will slay

I LOVE MY LIL ROCKER DEMZ

• anons

ok

She’s still under a Disney label, so of course she’s releasing music often. If and when she leaves Hollywood records then music won’t come so quickly.

She looks haggard.

uhh unbroken was “pop” as well. There was way too much autotune. Her voice fits HWGA better. Her voice is amazing with the rocker sound

• SubwayToVenus

HWGA was WAY more mature and darker than Unbroken. Please tell me which deep songs does Unbroken has besides from Skyscraper, Fix a heart and FTLOAD (which she wrote during the HWGA era). Unbroken was a plastic pop radio friendly shitty album. Hwga was actually a good album and probably one of the best albums that was released that year. She NEEDS to go back to that if she wants to be taken seriously.

This song is about demi having hard sex with wilmer without condom.

Yay, I’m happy for Demetria. I hope her single become a huge succesful hit, she deserves it.

The Dilmer jokes are getting old… really old…

Anyways, Demi looks flawless! Bring on the Heart Attack!!! :D

• SubwayToVenus

Woooohooo! Excited, hope it’s more like HWGA and not Unrboken. HWGA was definitely her BEST album.

Even Demi’s having music out before the Jonas Brothers.

Demi is irrelevant? Lol, OK. Then why are you taking time out of your day to comment on a post about her? I was going to tell you to keep on hating because Demi is far from irrelevant and is going NOWHERE, but I think I should just tell you to get a life. :)

————————————————

THIS.

Can’t wait! The 4 second preview with guitar strum ending gives me LIFE! So excited!!

Can’t wait! So happy for Demi!

OMFG SO ECITED BITCHES CAN SWERVE QUUEN D IS BAKC BITCHES AND READY TO SLAYYY AND SO IS QUEEN MILES SO SELENA CAN MOVE AWAY

Fall back ^

Demi looks amazing! :)

Can’t wait for her new single!!!!!!

I liked ‘Unbroken’. It was not ‘shitty pop’. She was finally happy so she made upbeat tunes at the time and was a little more daring with the sounds but she didn’t forget the personal ballads. It’s her best album, actually.
    ‘Here We Go Again’ was made in a dark phase, if y’all don’t remember. It was all about relationships and even with the ‘rock vibe’ on it, wasn’t interesting, imo.
    She shouldn’t go backwards making an album like ‘Don’t Forget’ and ‘HWGA’ all over again.

Oh, this doesn’t sound like rock it’s definitely an untempo EDM track :/ but the guitar at the end gives me hope it’ll contain something special…

here we go again > don’t forget > unbroken imo

• barbiescunt

I hope she’s getting rid of that chipmunk sound and back to the Here We Go Again sound.

here we go again > don’t forget > unbroken imo

unbroken > here we go again > don’t forget imo

Any Demi Lovato album > Ms. Bieber’s full discography.

Demi is releasing new music before Miley and JoBros? Selena will probably have new music before them too? I love all of them but I wonder what’s taking Miley and the JoBros so long and don’t say to improve their music because they’ll probably sound the same as they always did.

OMG Unbroken was so much more her than HWGA, like I said before even demi likes the sound on unbroken the best. She said that the rock sound wasn’t her and she prefers more r&b. And if you say unbroken has a ton of autotune, then you need to get your ears checked. There were maybe 3 songs on there like that.
    My point is unbroken is who she is as a person, except that or don’t except her. Your choice.

Lol it’s actually backwards, Selena and Demi are probably bringing the same old to the table, that’s why they’re fast and plus – they are commanded by Hollywood Records. Well, to answer your question: The Jonas are messy. They don’t have a label and are touring instead of launching an album. Jonatics will have to wait still a long time imo.
    As for Miley, she’s still bringing people to the mix. She already finished the album in December but then like 7 collabs appeared and she wanted it to be perfect.
    Her album is meant to be really special.

SO PLASTIC.

B
    O
    R
    I
    N
    G

MTE!!!. The only ‘superficial autotuned songs’ are the first 3 tracks. The album has several gems and feels more authentic and diverse. It’s my fav Demi album :)

Plastic and Boring? No, it is going to be a cool song.

mine too because not only does she think it suits her best, you can tell it does when you listen to the songs on it. And skyscraper is not the only emotional track on there by far, how a bout for the love of a daughter, fix a heart, your love is like a star….should I just keep going or is this proof enough to all the unbroken haters?

I’ve never been a Demi Lovato fan. I mean I preferred her during her Camp Rock 1 days. Later, I felt like she got a lot of attitude and quite a bit of ego with the fame. HOWEVER, I am NOT bashing her in this.

See this is what I LIKE to see about her. I like to see her being genuine. Other times with this whole other attitude going on… It just gets annoying quite fast.

I enjoyed her HWGA music as well. I felt like Unbroken was more of a milker of her story, and though lovatics stan that so hard, I felt like it wasn’t genuine work. I felt like she really put herself onto HWGA, and that’s what I want to see, personally.

She’s without a doubt talented. However, there are a lot of things about her that irk me, as she seems hypocritical. I mean on that show she was a judge on, when she said “A lot of people work hard for their dreams but its not meant for everyone” – it just sounded rude and just hurtful. There was a better way to put it. Yet she goes around as an anti-bullying representative.

Be genuine in who you are, and your work. Do not milk. Do not say harsh, unthoughtful things. Just be genuine, that’s all I have to say.

ehhh, her face has way too much makeup on it. It’s actually WAY too much. Sounds good though.

Oh their all bringing the same to the table. Miley is just as messy as the JoBros struggling to find a market in a place were boy bands and bieber or non country singing country singers run the young adult market. If they were still with Hollywood Records they’d just throw them out like they do Demi and Selena ,with that “at lease one song will crack the top 40″ attitude . The truth is they were hotter than sel and dem but faded faster. Non familiar record labels only want to release things they know will sell. The basing their statistics on past records and how hard they’ll be able to top. All these collaborators won’t bring alot of new fans to her music seeing how she worth more than all of them except Pharell and Dr.Luke, who probably will contribute one song each to the record.

Exactly. Unbroken is a good mix of the story of her struggle and the happiness she was feeling once she’s out of that prision.
    Upbeat songs + slow songs = :D!

I’m not agree. I doubt they all will bring the same this time. Let’s recapitulate. Demi might get actual help this time considering her last era was succesful yet i doubt she’s getting more than 2 singles.
    Selena is HR’s favorite, she could get 3 singles, finally a top ten hit but that’s it. She doesn’t take ‘her’ music seriously and i highly see something groundbreaking.
    The Jonas in all honesty don’t hold a chance after the horrible management of doing tour then album release. Their music sounds the same in the snippets. And Miley, will be good imo, she just needs good material. She’s in the biggest market, female pop stars and the competition is zero atm so she could slay if she does the right move before the GaGa comeback. My 2 cents.

this song sounds cool BUT it’s still super synth pop and I thought she said she was bringing real music and instruments back! wah!

• oceanUP

don’t forget was her best song!

Wow, she’s lost a ton of weight again.

SubwayToVenus your avi slays careers.

Pop music was awful last year and I don’t see it getting any better . As a unbiased Miley Stan I might agree with the first comment. She has to find a place in music. Her collaborators aren’t really on pare with her fan base and aren’t even the best at what they do. Wiz Khalifa?Mac Miller?Tyler the creator?Miley’s sold more music them. Their are also better and more respected rap artist out their. Here producers might help but a lot a people aren’t going to buy a album just because the producers are good. Demi should of left Hollywood Records. She’d bring more to the music industry. Selena on the other hand will leave music once she gets another role. She’s not worth discussing.

• OM

she’s looking gorgeouss

• Ashlee

I am SO excited for this! Her music just makes me smile. I couldn’t be more proud of this girl. <3

• Anonymousjen

She looks beautiful love da look

She looks haggard.

This doesn’t even look like her. I had to read the title to see who it is. In fact, she tends to look like completely different people in different photoshoots. What’s up with that?

All her songs sound the same and have similar titles and subjects.

I am very nervous that this new album is gonna be exactly like Unbroken. I want to hear her sing something Bluesy and Jazzy for a change, since I think that genre of music would suit her so well. So while I love her look on the , “Heart Attack” cover, (I really love the look) I want to hear something fresh from her. She has so much potential, but I think Hollywood Records is holding her back.

Honestly I don’t think the one making comments with SubwayToVenus is not the real person because srsly, either it’s a completely different person or she’s just super bipolar.

She hated Demi SO much and also Selena and now she loves them like wtf?

She used to love One Direction and Miley and hated Bieber and Demi, disliked Selena and now she’s like the opposite lol

———————-

Miley is making a HUGE comeback. And as we saw with Christina Aguilera, comebacks that happen quick with no hard work flop and never work out.

Miley’s working with so many people and just can’t pull herself from the studio and apparently keeps adding more songs. Which is fine, but it’s just taking her awhile to release stuff.

She’s waiting for the perfect time, the time that feels right for her.

And like another person said, Demi just had her first big single 6 months ago and then talked about making new music 3 months ago and all of a sudden she’s thrown something out. It sounds pretty generic to me, like there’s nothing special about it. Selena and Demi are making a mistake, throwing out music left and right. It’s low quality, especially Selena’s.

And trust me, Miley’s music isn’t gonna be ANYTHING like the “other stuff on the radio”.

She’s mixing country with pop, soul, and hip-hop. I can’t imagine there’s any other music that combines those genres.

A good comeback doesn’t happen in a couple months. Selena and Demi aren’t trying to make a statement, they’re just throwing shit out like crazy.

Miley’s music, in the end, will be the one that gets nominated for a Grammy and goes #1 and her album will be the one that everyone’s talking about all the time. From what we’ve heard, Miley’s new music is gonna make her the new FACE OF POP, so look out!

Also, w/ the JoBros, they’re making a big comeback as well… so they have to be hardworking.

Miley’s making a HUGE comeback, so are the jobros, they won’t just throw shit out left and right like Selena and Demi if they wanna be successful. Miley’s working with only the best producers and rappers, so we know it’ll be so good!

———————-

She’s waiting for the perfect time, the time that feels right for her.

a cowriter of the song tweeted that it won’t be a dance track, so maybe the song will be nothing like the preview

Demi album will do great. She has the talent and drive to be successful. Don’t care about the rest.

Demi :D

Best rappers??????,????????????????((

oh my god. please!!! I really hope you’re right. I hope I’m wrongfully doubting it.

SHE SUCKS

she is anorexic again :(

^ Demi doesn’t not suck and she is not anorexic again. Stop the hate.

Can’t wait for her single to be released!!!!!! :D

• oceanUP

love her hair very seductive

The Unbroken stans need to calm themselves down. Just because people critique it doesn’t mean they hate demi and her music. Jeez – people on this site need to grow up!

True!!!!

Whether you like Unbroken better or HWGA better it shouldnt matter we’re fans of her music <3 & aaaah i can go to this show the grove is walking distance from me omg i finally get to see Demi in rl :D

To the people who said that Demi rushed this album, wrong. She’s actually been in and out of the studio since beginning of last year working on a whole wack of different songs – it’s taken it so long to be released because she wants to make it perfect, something she’s proud of – just like Miley’s been doing. And if any album was rushed, it was Here We Go Again – and that happens to be one of my favourite albums still till this day.

She hated Demi SO much and also Selena and now she loves them like wtf?

I can’t wait to hear her new album!!!

QUEEN D BITCHEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE DEMI LOVATO DECADE BABY AIN´T NO TIME FOR THE OTHERS IRRELEVANT ASSES. DEMI WILL SLAY

Those saying unbroken fans need to grow up are the ones that need to grow up. A difference of opinion doesn’t give you the right to insult someone whose opinion differs from yours. All I ever said was that demi said she likes her unbroken sound the best, I am sorry if you don’t like unbroken, but I was pointing out a fact.

All her songs sound the same and have similar titles and subjects.

Lol…

Her music hasn’t always had this pop sound. Listen to one of her oldest songs, entitled, “Stronger” on Youtube. That song is beautiful and quite different from the music she makes now.

I agree completely that song is beautiful u could tell it came from the heart showed true emotion I wish she would do more like that plus that song was orginal i.e (her words) and it was recorded before she signed with disney. I say its vintage demi.

SHES SO PRETTY

Demi looks great not haggard…

:D

She’s gonna be a hit with this album. She’s ready for the slayage.

this makes me so happy. Hopefully this will be a big hit, she deserves it!

sooo excitedddd <3 love you, demi!

Dilmer? Ew.

OMG the teaser sounds AMAZING pop/electro/rock

…………….please don’t tell me the person above says this sounds rock……. this sounds exactly like her unbroken album which was defiently NOT rock. she said she was going to bring real music for this album but from this teaser it’s hard to believe it’s not going to be the same electronic pop like unbroken. she should actually do the music she started with, it seems like she’s trying to go for the popular genres to sell the most. oh well, another demi album i wont be listening to.

lol like OceanUP should talk about “MEAN”. lol

But I don’t mind Demi! I can’t wait for her and Miley to dominate 2013 and for Selena to flop as usual. I mean, Miley will dominate over Demi as well, but at least Demi is established and talented.

I really like her hair. But I kinda feel like she’s copying Miley. Then again, this isn’t Selena so… probably not.

I just want to point out, Demi has said in interviews she missed her shows just being her and her fans. So hopefully this means music more like Don’t Forget and Here We Go Again. I really thought Unbroken was her way of saying “hey look at me, I’m finally away from Disney!!”. Just my opinion.

I thought she said her new music would be more stripped and less radio-heavy, more like Adele. But doesn’t look like she stuck with that.

Now that Demi and Miley are back, Selena can just pack her bags and head to the coffin with all the scrapped songs she was gonna throw on her next album.

Eh. Selena’s album will still do better than Demi’s let be real she had a top ten when nothing was on the radio. Don’t take it to head. Hell all three will probably flop.

• Tweetfreak

´Can’t wait for it! Hopefully it will put her on the right radar now!

DEMI NOW SUCKS!!

THE NEW DEMI IS PLASTIC

DEMI NOW SUCKS!!

THE NEW DEMI IS PLASTIC

heart attack? noooo

she is irrelevant

• oceanUP

DEMI NOW SUCKS!!

THE NEW DEMI IS PLASTIC

that is mean

^ Haters #swerve

Can’t wait for Demi’s new single! It’s going to be great! :)

Beautiful!

DEMI AND WILMER VALDERRAMA SHOULD GET MARRIED. DILMER FOREVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love it already! can’t wait! such a beautiful and strong woman :)