Miley Cyrus STILL Producing New Album + Details On Miley’s Music Move To Hip Hop

erhguregrhu
mnopgrejo

Hopefully it’s not overproduced! Brooklyn rap veteran Lil’ Kim protégé Tiffany Foxx recently spoke out on rising rap star Miley Cyrus and her debut at the ‘Twisted’ music video shoot.

:It’s crazy because she’s so cool. She is so cool. It felt like I have been knowing her all my life. She’s real sweet. She’s down-to-earth. She doesn’t take herself seriously. She came [in] like ‘What’s up? Where is my cameo? I made up a dance for it. Like, she was so cool.’

Miley also recently linked up with Pittsburgh rap star Wiz Khalifa. ‘Miley Cyrus continues getting down with hip-hop. The pop star was in the lab with Wiz Khalifa last night cooking up a record for her upcoming album. ‘Miley’s a G. We got sum sh*t!!!!’ tweeted the Taylor Gang rapper. She also logged studio time with “Bandz a Make Her Dance” producer Mike WiLL Made It. ‘about that @MikeWiLLMadeIt life =]]] #rightaboutnow,” tweeted Miley. (Rap-Up)’

‘As Miley Cyrus is preparing for her new album project, she has been seen spotted out with singer K. Michelle, amoung others. The singer was recently spotted with Memphis rapper Juicy J, whom she exchanged tweets with after hanging out at a night club. In the tweets shared between the two artists, rapper and producer Juicy J told Miley Cyrus he had a ball at the club.

Prior to Juicy J tweeting about the two hanging out at the night club, Miley tweeted that ‘this record is getting crazy’ followed by a list of twitter account names which included Juicy J. (Musiq Queen)’

Around the web

i wonder if there will be a song about cutting

No. Distasteful comment, though.

A hundred and twenty million dollar spoiled prima dona doing a hip hop album. Reminds me when Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton actually thought they could sing.

Where is Billy Ray? I can’t believe he and Aunt Dolly would approve of this.

Since her target audience now are gay and lesbians, do they like country hip hop?

I wonder if she wrote a song about hair like Lady Gaga.

Feb 13, 2013 @ 10:20 am

Nick is also part of her audience, he’s the fan club leader.

Over 5 Miley-bashing comments in a row today..um…seems like someone it’s inspired today.

I wonder if she wrote a song about hair like Lady Gaga.

I know this might be an unfunny joke or something like that but “Hair” is amazing. Queen of Pop Lady Gaga making her comeabck this year, as well. Let me rejoice.

I wonder if she wrote a song about hair like Lady Gaga.

I was wondering what had happened to Lady Gaga. Hadn’t heard about her since 2011. I thought she had retired…

I wonder if she wrote a song about hair like Lady Gaga.

She was busy touring around the world and recording her upcoming album. No, she didn’t retired.

also busy being bullimic too

• SlimShady

Why do people think having hip hop influences means her music genre is now hip hop? Oh wait, you’re 8, you don’t know what genre means. Its going to be soul, rnb, pop, hip hop and country. The genre is Miley Cyrus, and she’s going to slay like always. Stay pressed.

like can’t be tamed that didn’t even reach gold in the us, unlike the last selena album

SlimShady said:

Hmmm, maybe because of the title of this post that says her music is moving to hip hop? Oh, wait, you’re not 8, you’re just dumb. I’m unimpressed with you, now.

• SlimShady

You believe OU is legit? Lol, now it all makes sense.

• SlimShady

CBT is gold in the USA, actually, and platinum in 6 other countries, and sold more WW than Selena’s best selling album.

• SlimShady

also busy being bullimic too

You need to love yourself a little more.

Lol, always cute to see Selena fans trying to go after the SALES of other artists. Irony.

• SlimShady

People who joke about this shit need a job. Or a kick in the groin. Whichever is more effective.

• BrokenArrow

CBT is gold in the usa? I’ve heard the single was gold but not the album :?

SlimShady said:

He’s/She’s an idiot. I feel sorry the parents of that person didn’t hugged it enough as a child. Funny, it didn’t had a valid answer so it that had to stoop so low.

• BrokenArrow

but did you read the ‘article’. Never said it was going to be a hip hop album :)

BrokenArrow said:

CBT is gold in the usa? I’ve heard the single was gold but not the album :?

It’s not, i think. But the single is platinum.

• SlimShady

Someone said CBT went gold a little while ago.

Why did you need to bring up selena ugh

• BrokenArrow

I think it’s not gold, there’s not a legit source. What i know it’s that in 2011 CBT was gonna be 2x platinum worldwide. But never got a certification but who knows we didnt even know When i look at you was platinum.
    Well I think that ‘cbt never went gold’ (or the movies out in dvd) thing it’s getting really old. I know they bring that up cause after seeing all Miley success and how she is super rich and stuff can make people feel like a failure in life but just cause those 3 things didnt do well in the usa doesnt mean anything since it’s 3 out of 9554515156 succefull things she did.

SlimShady said:

Someone said CBT went gold a little while ago.

I think it didn’t (the album) but it was Miley’s more succesful cd WW. Anyway, Hollywood Records can remain pressed and bitter staring at the several multiplatinum plaques of Miley hanged in the walls of that label every morning and knowing they have lost their biggest star :p

All these people on here dissing Miley about doing a hip hop record, when I guarantee everyone of the, can’t even spit a note to save their life, let along write a rap song of there own. There to busy being a tween fan of Taylor and Selena. Haters gunna hate, Miley’s gunna blow it out the water, just watch.

too bad you don’t know how to look up facts

miley and googoo should do a duet: Puking and Cutting

We may not be able to write a song or sing a tune, but we got money, babe, and that’s that’s needed to judge this b.

Well now if Miley’s record sucks, I’m gonna be really disappointed.

Bitch I got more money then all of you. So don’t tell me you need money just judge cuz, you don’t.

Queen. Lemme save cash for the deluxe edition :3

she means the original stuff was bad

When an artist has too much good music to share, they usually cut two albums at the same time then release them several months apart, rather than keep changing up the first album, just because a newer or better song comes along. So Miley simply needs to “Get ur done”, and stop worrying about perfection because she’ll never reach that goal is she keeps trying to make the album perfect.

• anons

Loool miley and demi Amazing cant wait poor selena you are so dead !!

She could probably release this album as a two disk set, one for originals and one for collaborations. The musicians she’s working with aren’t really my taste so that would be kind of ideal.

that would actually be cool

Do you people ever listen. Her music is gonna be a little country, r&b, hip-hop and pop. Just because she’s working with these rappers does not mean her album will be all hip-hop. Why the fuck do you care anyway’s cause apparently you don’t like her.

Oh, by the way–her album is gonna fucking rock :)

i wonder if there will be a song about cutting

Miley’s perfection is rap? hiphop? Ribs splitting from laughter. Can’t wait; haven’t seen this much of a tradgedy since the last cruise ship broke down in the gulf. Hahahahaahahahahaahah!

If it’s going to be hip hop well then it’s gonna suck :/ Don’t know if OU is telling the truth, but I don’t understand why it wouldn’t be hip hop if Miley is getting the help of all those hip hop writers.
    But one of the reasons it makes me NOT believe in OU is that the hip hop genre would go totally against her FANS’s preferences. But anyways… I think it’s even more bad that Miley and her mom keep boasting about her album. They keep creating this huge expectation on her fans but what if they get disappointed? It’s not good to create any big expectations, it’s nice to stay humble and THEN impress. I’m a Miley fan by the way.

She can use them as bouns tracks or smth?
    I dunno, but she has too many songs at this point so she’ll have to cut some of her collabs for the final product :/

Poor that. Ouch!

I thought she did hip hop already. Wasn’t POP IT, LOCK IT a hip hop song? Oh, wait, she made it a hippity hop song. Nevermind.

I’m a Miley fan by the way.

Really, could have fooled me.

• viciousmagic

Oh no it can’t be hip hop. I just hope it’s going to be as good as The Backyard Sessions

Apparently Miley told Johanna Coles (EIC) of Cosmo that their is no rapping on her album.

At least Miley is writing her own fucking music unlike some other people.

Can anyone truly persuade me this album of hers will be good? Bands to make her dance? Is one of the prime reasons I hate hip hop music today , along with Wiz Khalifa. I don’t see how collaborating with the most ratchet rappers will turn out good. And have any of you heard of these rappers before and do you think there any good? Maybe this is the music her fan base is leaning towards.

it won’t be good :cry:

Amazing idea. OR Cd 1: songs like she did in The Backyard Sessions. cd 2: her hip-hop collabs. So she can please everyone :)