Ship names is so silly, uh the guys’ dad is not Paul it’s Kevin. Paul is really Kevin the 2nd… Momma Denise named him Paul Kevin. So in reality people Kevin Jonas II’s actual birth name is Paul Kevin Jonas. It’s his middle name.

He is named after his Father!

Pictures of Joe and Nick from last night. Those Jonas boys sure are handsome. Loved Joe’s clothes, he should stick to that instead of the obey clothes.

Miley and Nick DID NOT make an attractive couple. Miley was too pretty for Nick. They always looked funny. Did you guys not read the joke “Out of your league by a longshot” in reference to Niley?

Miley too pretty for Nick? That’s way too funny. Miley is attractive. But that’s about it. Most guys I know are repelled by her. All the compliments she gets are from girls, not guys. Nick, on the other hand, is a magnet for the opposite sex who find him irresistibly adorable.

Obviously I meant Niley when they were 14, not the Miley of today. Nick was awkward looking and Miley was pretty.

^^Well I mean they were freaking KIDS, they were 14. What do uou exoect??? But know Nick has gotten really attractive. I think Miley is pretty is just that she tries so hard….

Haha even Demi fans who hate Joe prefer Nick over Wilmer 10000 times more .. I mean they could think the other one isgreat and good looking BUT they seem to value their relationship to much to go there..

That’s what I’m saying Niley was awkward when they were together. They would still look awkward today because of Miley’s haircut. I think she suits Liam more than Nick.

Feb 14, 2013 @ 07:35 am

Now. But If Nick and Demi actually dated, they would hate Nick like they hate Joe after the inevitable breakup.

They should hate Demi! She made it probable with her selfishness and insanity!!!

Feb 13, 2013 @ 07:58 pm
    They won’t really turn on Nick because all the Demi and Nemi stans would be happy and there are more of them than Janda stans so Joe will still get the most hate

Except most Jonas fans don’t like Demi

And they hated Demi when she dated Joe.

Nick and Demi aren’t dating. Just cause they’re going to be at the same fashion show? Wonder why he’s going to a fashion show where there’s going to Amazon women who will make him look short. He and Miley always made an attractive couple, they were the right size for each other.

Demi and Nick are just friends. Drop it.

Feb 13, 2013 @ 08:35 pm

____________________________

OMG…GIGI. He must be going to see her lololololllz

Lol thats what I love about Nick, he thosent seem to be bothered about his height.

Lol “he and Miley always made an attractive couple”. Well at last she could of done the 69 with him considering is almost impossible to do it with Liam with their height difference….

Surprised Miley doesn’t wear heels more often with such a tall boyfriend. But it looks more awkward when the girl is taller than the guy.

nick was wiht demi and 5 harmony the other day.. they said it at the live chat.. OMFG here we go again

Denise and Papa Jonas ship name would be penise.

HAHAHA.

Denise and Papa Jonas ship name would be penise.

I think there’s a slight chance that his actual name isn’t really “Papa”

HAHAHA (2)

PAPA JONAS’S REAL NAME IS PAUL.

Wow, so nick can’t support Demi w/o people thinking they are dating? That is insane. Joe & Demi were at acuvue together yesterday & then both boys & Wilmer were at the Topshop opening party last night. Nick is going to the show to support Demi & we also know that he lives Topshop. Can’t believe how people jump to conclusions. Btw, hoping Nick does not cut his hair, it is looking so much better..

You need your head examined! Miley was NEVER attractive and always acted like a selfish insane person! Another very unattractive part! Personally I thought Nick was more attractive when he was younger!!!!

It’s just funny because people love Nick for Demi now, just wait and see the hate he would get when he eventually dumped her like he has most of his exes. Anyways Demi is obviously happy with fez.

What pictures?

I didn’t find Nick cute when he was younger. He was at his cutest when he did les mis. I don’t find him appealing nowadays either. I just don’t like his personality that much anymore after meeting him.

But i do think Nick is handsome. I’m just talking about his personality. He just stands there like a statue when you meet him and looks awkward. He comes off as kinda of rude.

I never meant he was attractive inside! I think he is the uglyest there! I just meant physically

Look how red Nick’s eyes are in those party pictures from last night. He looks high as a kite.

What do you expect when people are meeting him at his home or his neighborhood?

I met him outside of How to Succeed’s stage door and he was perfectly lovely. Thanked me for coming to see the show and thanked me for telling him he was good in it.

Feb 14, 2013 @ 08:15 am

I don’t think he’s a bad person, he’s just not the warmest you know? Kevin and Joe are friendlier.

What do you expect when people are meeting him at his home or his neighborhood?

I didn’t meet him in front of his apartment, the times I’ve seen him around the city, I never asked for a picture. I only have two pictures one of Nick alone and one of all three together. He’s really awkward and just not friendly like Joe/Kevin.

Nick was friendlier when I met him for The Administration tour.

I bet you he sounded like a robot when he said thank you to you lol he talks a bit robotic with no emotions.

No, he didn’t. He said “Aww, thank you so much, I really appreciate it.” Then he asked me if I would like a picture and thanked me again.

Nick and Joe are two handsome fellas.

Feb 14, 2013 @ 08:50 am

Guess he was more warm because he was really happy doing How To Suceed.

Nick and Joe are two handsome fellas.

IKR? Their kids will be *so* adorable.

Feb 14, 2013 @ 09:50 am
    Nick and Joe are two handsome fellas.

IKR? Their kids will be *so* adorable.

Joick foreva.

I think it’s more Kevin and Joseph (minus that stick) That would have adorable looking children!!!!

Denise and Papa Jonas ship name would be penise.

Denise and Papa Jonas ship name would be penise.

I think there’s a slight chance that his actual name isn’t really “Papa”

NICKY GO NICKY YAY YAY

Yuck I’d prefer Nick spend Valentine’s Day with his family, not Demi.

Now with both of them dating girls, this album is headed to Flopsville for sure.

• oceanUP

miley is his only EQUAL match :)

Feb 13, 2013 @ 07:20 pm
    Yuck I’d prefer Nick spend Valentine’s Day with his family, not Demi.

At least the hate Joe received is going to be divided with Nick. Now the weirdo Janda stans and psycho haters can turn on Nick like with Nelta.

rofl

Did i miss something who is Nick dating?

Lol it is true ppl love Nemi.

Isn’t it weird considering Demi is dating Wilmer….. but seeing Nick on Valentine’s? ?