nick should have worn something like this in the video, not what he was actually wearing it made him look like a pensioner.

Agreed, he looks so good in leather ngl

Joe is in Dallas http://instagram.com/p/V4S-irEr2Z/ maybe Winston his dog is there? he’s spending time with family? idk?.Not sure about Nick though.Joe looks like he’s alone :/

nickis dieting too fast and hard it’s hard being in the spotlight

I don’t think that guy that took that pic is in Dallas, I think he’s in New Orleans.

Then how do you know it is Dallas?

Joe is in Dallas.

I’m not the person who posted that pic,but they left New Orleans together.Kevin went on a flight back to New Jersey,Nick i’m not sure,but Joe went to Dallas. In that pic Joe is alone! if he was in New Orleans,he’d be with his brother Nick.Maybe Nick is going to Dallas,but went somewhere else first,who knows? we’ll just have to wait and see..

I feel bad for these guys,they do tend to get stalked a lot haha everyone wants to know where they are all the time :D

Well the band is in Mexico, they tweeted that they are in Mexico already so it’s possible Joe and Nick are too and Dallas was just a layover.

Nick is skinny, he is not fat.. Some clothes are just not as flattering on him. Wondering if Joe went to Dallas & Blanda met him there since it is closer to Mexico & more private than NY. Maybe that is why he was alone, but for all we know, Nick could have been there & people might not have seen him or recognized him. Most people expect to see him with his curls.

• oceanUP

YOU SEE PEOPLE, NICK LOOKS SKINNY HERE.

nick is NOT skinny or fat, he’s just average. he never works out

• Jb fan

==

But then Kevin would be with them.No,Kevin is in Jersey,Joe is in Dallas and i’m not sure about Nick,and yes the band are in Mexico.I think the guys are saying their goodbyes to family member etc since they’ll be gone for 2 months! i think the band must of done that already.I don’t think some of them were in New Orleans,and had left for Mexico while the video was being made (i might be wrong,but that’s what i think) i mean they only finished the video yesterday.So how can Ryan etc be in Mexico already,ya know? :)

I bet Joe is in Dallas to meet up with Blanda. Kevin is packing and spending time with Dani, and Nick is either heading to LA or NYC since he has to pack too

Poor Joe looks sad,he’s going to miss his gf and booty call LOL awww,and i’m not sure if Dani is going with or staying behind?? Nick is lucky,he’s not tied down,and single.It’s not a good time to be in a relationship right now

Kevin’s stick is going too!!! Unfortunitly!!!

I don’t think Joseph and his Whatever…. Are on good terms!!!

They have their house in Dallas. Since he was alone, maybe Joe is spending “private time” there. Bet Nick is down in Mexico rehearsing with the band. It’s funny how Kevin & Joe aren’t needed for rehearsal anymore. They used to rehearse for a week before they toured. It’s only two days away.

So apparently Nick & Joe have both been spotted in TX. I just saw the girl’s tweet. No idea if Blanda is with them..

I don’t think Joseph and his Whatever…. Are on good terms!!!
    ==
    Lol why would you say that? you don’t know them

==
    Oh ok then why was Joe alone at the Dallas airport?

• i <3 the jbs

I’m excited for them,and i feel bad for them too.I mean we get to see more of them perform,by watching youtube videos,and see pics etc,but they are going to be travelling and performing and doing interviews.Touring is very stressful sometimes,and they are going to do it for 2 months! and that is along time.Then release the new music video,and hopefully the album,then promote it,wow! but it’s THEIR time to shine!! i hope no one takes that away from them.I’m so happy for these guys,and i can’t wait for what’s about to come :)

I’m just glad that the focus will be on them again,and no personal stuff,unless something happens,but i’m hoping it doesn’t.It’d be nice to have a drama free Jonas posts :D

There is this Bitch who is impersonating him on ask! And even has the nerve to now harass him as well as some of his little groupies!!!

Why feel bad for them? They’ll be fine going on tour for a month and a half. They have been off for a long time. Most people have to get up 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year to go to work. Or 9 months a year to hit the books to go to school. They are lucky enough to be able to spend most of their life not working. And when they do work, they get to see the world.

I have no clue why Joe was alone in the airport. Maybe nick was somewhere else in the airport or maybe took a later/earlier flight. For all we know, the girl that spotted them could be wrong, but she is from Texas. I will see if I can find the tweet.

@rachelnoelmusic Love my job! Saw @nickjonas & @joejonas just now. Great people and great music. ????

==
    HUH?

• i <3 the jbs

==

I’m talking about physically.Touring is not the same as work or college.If you know how it works then you’ll understand what i mean.There’s a lot! that goes into touring.

Hahaha Kevin looks adorable there and Nicky? Handsome as usual.

Janda low key haha never.I think they are cooling their relationship for now,until tour is over.There’s no point being in a relationship when they wont be together for nearly two months.They will probably use IG to get there drama fix lol

YOU SEE PEOPLE, NICK LOOKS SKINNY HERE.

Nick is not fat, he is just not toned.

Blanda is going on tour with them.Well to some of the shows though,that is the rumor!.Anyways, this should not be about her,but the guys ok? :)

Just a year ago they could still keep trending topics for hours. Before Delta, they could keep trending topics all day. Now their trending topics might last for 20 minutes. Or 5. If that’s not a sign to them of the damage they have done with their public romances and inattention to fans, don’t know what else they would need. They have to repair some damage and not sure if they can. Wish them luck, though.

So they are all ready in Mexico Now!!!!????

And people say Blanda is there.

Now people are saying there is a hotel room for Blanda in SA. They said someone who puts all this together said this. Would anyone even know? Would they actually use her name?

Feb 18, 2013 @ 07:12 pm

Wouldn’t the hotel room be for her and Joe idk?

I’m indifferent towards Blanda.

Idk about the hotel room. I just wonder how someone would actually find this out.

• oceanUP

of all the girlfriends joe has ever had blanda is his best match..

Okay, I get it now. The president if the fan club over there said production told her Blanda is coming.

oceanUP, fuck you with your comments. you know that Blanda is the worst girlfriend ever. she is using my idol and she and her friends make fun of Joe, his dad and all his fans.

You would like to see your son surrounded by toxic people… druggies? Blanda and her friends are nasty druggies

Couldn’t care less who Joe dates. It’s just that it causes such drama at a time when they are just about to have music come out. It was so nice the last few days that everyone was tweeting up a storm about their video and music. All the hate was crowded out by good and positive news. If Joe brings her on tour all the negativity will start again. Have a feeling this single coming out in the spring will be their last chance to have an adult career.

Well, I just advise that people continue to ignore Blanda and try and stay excited about the upcoming events that involves the Jonas Brothers. We’re all a little too old to be fretting over a relationship. I understand that they appeal to females, but still, we should be able to handle a relationship. We’ve done well with Danielle (a lot of people love her), so why not just not think about Blanda?

Well I’d love to know who the president of the fan club is, that they are able to get this kind of info lol….

Geezus Blanda Blanda like WTF?? who cares about her!? stop talking about her, and focus on the guys. She wouldn’t even be talked about if it wasn’t for Joe!! so annoying! I’m really disappointed in joe for allowing this to happen. What happened to his “private life should remain private”? this is not a time for the focus to be on his gfs etc nick at least is single, so there’s no drama for him, and he isn’t tied down.I wonder if Dani is going with them on tour? I like her because she doesn’t try to take the spotlight from Kevin. Nick needs to find a low key gf too :) joe well, he doesn’t seem to be bothered by the attention, so I don’t feel sorry for him anymore, sorry not sorry

STOP starting crap! why the flip would blanda stay in a hotel,when the guys are not even going to be in one place for long.What is she supposed to do by herself?.Isn’t the point of going on tour actually travelling WITH Joe? common sense people… if she went she would go with them together,which is not possible because like i said they are not staying in one place for long,so what is the point in her going? she might,if she isn’t busy,take a flight to a few shows now and then,but she also has art stuff going on too around the time that they are touring fyi.I think they are taking a break while he is on tour,it would make sense as to why they haven’t actually been together lately.They will probably text,skype,or phone each other,but they will be apart most of the time

PLEASE I DON’T WANT TO SEE TO THE SATAN WORSHIPER IN MY COUNTRY. FUCK YOU BLENDER

No Nick doesn’t need a girlfriend right n

Nick doesn’t need a gf right now bc it would just bring on more hate & they don’t need anymore of it before the album comes out. Sounds unfair, but in reality when the boys have a gf they lose fans & other fans are mad at them. Too bad they just can’t be supported. I mean Nick has been single for over a year now, but any time he is spotted or talks w/a girl, he becomes a bad guy & a home wrecker when no one even knows anything about his relationship. Just like the Mollie thing, Boopsy started it, is convinced something was there, but never any actual proof, just hearsay. The only time they were spotted was maybe once in LA & the ice skating in London. Nick didn’t even go to her concert in NY & he had time to go after his friends show was over, but anyways, people believed Boopsy, rumors started & people ran with it. I just need some peace in the Jonas fandom for a little whole, seems like it has been insane for the last 2 months. Fans hating each other, the boys. The rumors, etc.. Hope they have fun in SA.

• denise

Do not bring Blanda for Brazil if she were going to boycott the shows. We love the Jonas not this monster that fans do not like the campaign in the media I do if this happens.

• denise

We do not want Blanda in Brazil if Joe will not bring it to the show because it sent a message that does not need fans they are going to miss the trip, I get up to campaign in the media does not help sell ticket is not to have to watch people talking seriously . If the Americans do not like it because we have to like it if the fans do not accept it and she speaks good thing so bad because this is not Blanda. and enough about this woman she’s not even worth our time so I sent the message if the fan is so money given this message.

I am not big on Blanda. I liked her better when they first started dating, but my opinion has changed about her. I don’t hate her or anything, I just don’t like them together anymore, something makes me uneasy. I really hope she doesn’t come to SA, but Joe hasn’t seen her in awhile so it seems possible. @xdontspeak (twitter name?) said that the president if the fan club said she is coming. Honestly though, would she really know? I mean would they say “Btw, we need another room, Blanda is coming”. Maybe she will just show up for a few days, not the whole time. Besidesc I thought she had an event she was doing that started at the end of Feb to the end of March. Maybe she will go just the days before it starts or maybe it is just rumors & she won’t be there at all.

This may sound dumb, but does anyone follow Blanda on Instagram? I just did & I noticed that she likes the pics Joe likes a lot, but they are the ones affiliated with the people Joe knows mostly (Mikey, Cavanaugh etc..) and she seems to comment Joe’s friends often, it just hit me wrong this morning when I noticed that.

I don’t follow Blanda. That sounds creepy to me LOL she really likes the pics joe likes?? can you screen cap it? I don’t want to follow her.. :)

Joe has changed since dating her, and I’ve lost respect for him. I also noticed that Joe always follows people who either know Blanda or are her friends. It’s so stupid! like her friends don’t even know joe?? LOL they deserve each other, they are both a weird couple for sure

I don’t know how to screencap, but since yesterday there are like 3 pics that she liked the same as Joe. I just followed her yesterday, so I don’t know if it is coincidence or what the reason might be.

She liked the same 2 pics of Mikey’s & cavanaugh’s that Joe liked.

I hope not!!!

I don’t think TT’S show anything except that most Jonas fans are a little older now & most don’t sit on the computer repeating the TT’s. they get them, fans participate & then it is over. Most fans get bored with TT’s, I do. I might tweet it once or not at all, I know several others who are the same way. TT’s aren’t a high priority anymore.

Idk if they are in Mexico or not. Some guy tweeted about jonas bros. being on his mom’s flight, then he tweeted it was the married one & he always uses this route. So I have no clue if Kevin is heading straight to Mexico or swinging by Dallas to pick up the bros. also no idea if Joe & Nick left. Anyone know if Blanda is going or is it just rumored/assumed?

Would they HAVE to leave today?

Feb 19, 2013 @ 06:02 am
    denise said:

_________

I agree with you. We all don’t like that bitch famewhore and we don’t to see her in our country. tweet to @papajonas @joejonas, nick, kevin,…

We have to do something for that this parasite satanic called Blanda stay away from South America.

She only brings misfortune and bad luck to the band. There are many fans upset with this situation. In my country the concert isn’t selling well, just sold only half the tickets and the concert is coming. A shame. but fans are too upset and are gone.

If that bitch famewhore comes to Chile, she will receive eggs and acid in the face

Nick and that girl in the orange would make a cute couple

I wish I was their I’m 2 hours away

• jonatic4eva

Am I the only one who thinks Kevin looks totally adorable in the header pic????? awwww :love:

Fans upset, won’t buy tickets bc Joe has a gf. That is nuts & really sad… Glad Nick is single for now. If this is how things are going to be I hope he stays single until after the album comes out.

Where’s Joe? are they heading back to NYC together? maybe Nick is going to LA? i mean tour is in like two days,they have to start packing!! eek xD

Feb 18, 2013 @ 04:38 pm
    ^^ LOL “Janda Nation” wtf? p-lease

It’s like Rihanna Navy.

Someone said Joe is in Dallas?!? i thought he’d go back to NYC to spend time with his gf? lol okay? i’m not sure where Nick is though,maybe he is also in Dallas.Or maybe Blanda is going on tour with them,that’s why he’s not bothered LOL my curiosity gets me every time i can’t :p

• Jb fan

No some fans don’t like who she is,or seems to be! which i can see where they are coming from.She is an attention seeker and lives off of drama,and is using her bf’s fame to help her career.I used to actually support “Janda” because well,i’m a Joe (jb) fan,and she was his gf,and so i supported his decision to be with her,but sorry not anymore. I’ve seen too many things that i don’t like about her now.She actually annoys me so much.I don’t hate her,as i could never hate anyone,but i don’t like her anymore.Joe is still with her,and it’s his life,but that doesn’t mean everyone has to support it.I just pay no attention to her that’s all.I don’t follow her on any accounts,and i decided not to comment on any posts about her,that’s all.I’m not one of those psycho fans that spam hate to her (which i think is wrong).I just dislike her from a distance.I will STILL buy the albums because that’s childish,it should be about Joe and his brothers,NOT her…

STOP talking about HER OMG she’s irrelevant!!

YOU SEE PEOPLE, NICK LOOKS SKINNY HERE.

Are you blind?

I think it is so disrespectful of the person who took a pic of Kevin while he is sleeping,so rude!!

Is blanda with them? or what? and Dani too? or is it just the guys and the band only?

Do we know where they are?

No that stick IS unfortunitly with them!!!!

They are all in Mexico right now,probably rehearsing for tomorrow

Not yet, I don’t think they have been spotted. How long is the plane tide to where they are going? I was playing around on Instagram & I never knew that Kyle & i am Casper were brothers. I also noticed that the cigar guy friend of Joe’s (Toutagine or something weird like that)who sells the cigars & stuff has the last name Johnson too. Is he Kyle’s brother too? Why are they going to SA I wonder, Kyle I get but not them.

Dani isn’t a “stick” and she is better than Blanda :O

Who is the stick? Dani? I think they said awhile back she would be on tour with them. Of course she would though, MTJ is probably being filmed, hence why Mikey is there.

So it seems like Nick is the only one w/o buddies there. Joe has Kyle, Mikey, the other two guys & maybe Blanda. Kevin has Dani, the OG guys & Marcus usually hang w/each other. Is Paul going? He sticks with Nick a lot. Oh well, I think Nick likes his alone time anyways. I know I do…

Nick and Marcus hang out quite a bit, especially since Nick was the one who brought Marcus into the band. He was in the Administration v 2.0 with Nick before this, and Nick contacted him about joining the JB band.

That is true about Marcus. I forgot he played with the Administration. I just wish we knew if they landed yet. I am always on edge when they are flying.

The last time the Jonas came to Chile (Octbubre 2010) They acted in a stadium with 35,000 tickets sold

Now they can’t sell a enclosure with 12,000 people maximum capacity. Someone told me to there only 8000 tickets sold. This is really sad.

The fans are gone because of the boys and their little interaction with their foreign fans, lack of new music and also because of the swiss crap (blanda). Many of the most dedicated fans have lost respect for Joe. He never had to expose that woman in our faces. She is such a famewhore, opened her instagram to get followers and use her relationship with Joe to promote her business.

Some girl met them in Texas, Nick & Joe, she said they bought beer & that girls were all over them. She said Joe was really sweet & handsome, he signed something for her.

==
    So they are both in Dallas? and she didn’t mention a woman with them? hmm we’ll just have to see.It’s weird that Joe and Blanda have not been seen together since before Valentines Day,and Joe is going on tour now.Yet he sent her roses,and they both commented on each others pics on IG?? maybe they are keeping it quiet because they want the focus to be on the Group?

Janda nation staying strong.

^^ LOL “Janda Nation” wtf? p-lease

Maybe Joe & Blanda are keeping it low key. Then again, look what happened to Nick last year. One day he was making Valentine’s plans & literally was over right after that, unexpected & out of the blue.