Jonas ‘We Wanted To Take Extra Time’

jonas-brothers-americana-music-video-pictures-63

Kevin Jonas told MTV about new Jonas album being released this year: ‘We wanted to take a little extra time on it to make sure it was right, and we’ve been working for almost a year now on it and it’s time and now we’re back on the road.’

They are slated to play shows in Latin and South America through the end of March joined by Kevin’s brother-in-law, Mikey Deleasa, who will serve as their opening act. Nick told MTV last October: ‘The vibe right now that we’re trying to create, we’ve kind of had a really memorable and a career we’re really thankful for up until this time,

[and now we're] hoping to create an experience for our fans that is really personal and shows a little bit deeper look into what our lives have been like, as far as lyrics,. But, musically we’re trying to push ourselves and continue to grow and get better.

We’re talking about some really real subjects and things that are meaningful to us both in the present time, in the past, and it’s just now out there for people to hear. That’s the great thing about being an artist, is you can create and then share later.’

• oceanUP

Feb 19, 2013 @ 11:10 am
    Nick’s hips are small. Smaller than mine probably.

Girl that’s a lie. Nick has big hips.

===

the hips don’t lie

Having big hips is nothing negative. Elvis Presley drove girls crazy with his. Nick looks like he did some hip swinging in the new video.

• mammaji

Nick Jonas looks great like always.nothing is out of place.he is a seri ous guy u know.guys u are doing great.keep up the good work and pretend not to hear the negative saying s.wonderful.awesome.good looking is what I ll use to describe the Jonas.

Why do you guys always pick on what the guys look like? some people are never happy with something. Honestly yes everyone has different ideas or taste in guys, but seriously all 3 guys are very attractive in their own way. Also sometimes pictures don’t give them justice, it happens to everyone. I bet what you think they look like, they are different in person.I’ve heard they are more attractive in person too,just saying

Anyone who doesn’t think Kevin’s whatever it is isn’t a stick! Is mentally deranged!!!

They have made some very poor decisions this year! Like who they are touring with!!!

Yes the guys are very attractive in person, they’re all tiny in person too, but they do have thick thighs and nice asses. Nick looks like he has big hips here and I love joking around chillax peeps. :)

Why is everyone worried about Nick’s hips? It’s not like he’s gonna be birthin’ babies. The pants aren’t complimentary. In person his hips/waist are surprisingly small and he’s not very tall.

Do people want these GUYS to look like girls?

Fans always have to find something to pic on. I am surprised the boys have any self-esteem left.

• Jb fan

===
    You’re mentally deranged!! she is beyond gorgeous,and is the sweetest down to earth person.I love her and admire her so much.Leave her alone! :/

• Jb fan

Also all 3 guys have good qualities physically and personality wise in their way.Unfortunately some fans like to pick on them,which is unfair,because they don’t deserve that,or being compared with each other.They are brothers,and all 3 are awesome!

• Isabella

I’m glad they took the time they needed,it was for the best.I’m sure they wouldn’t want to release an album they weren’t 100% happy with.I can’t wait to hear the single and see the video xD

I can’t believe they’ve gone for Mikey Deleasa as their support …. well, actually I can but FFS talk about jobs for the boys! I just think JB have very bad judgement sometimes, they or their management always seem to be way off track/ill advised. I also have a horrible feeling this CD is going to bomb real bad … then I hear they’ve going with a header track called Pom Pom!! I’m not afraid to say guys ….. I’m worried, I’m actually seriously very worried!! Ok, Ok I’ll reserve judgement until I’ve heard it but I’m still very worried.

I said she is a stick! Mental your self! It is a physical thing!! Stupid????

To the person who said they have bad judge ment I just was saying that especially on the first topic! Who they have touring! I also see this flushing!!! What is FFS?

Exactly, what types of professionals are working with the boys?? They need a good team, intelligent, with good ideas.

• Jb fan

I said she is a stick! Mental your self! It is a physical thing!! Stupid????
    ——————–

Lol I know what you meant! argh that’s why i said she is beyond gorgeous! how old are you 12yrs? do you know what it means when you call someone a name? well i’m disagreeing with you!!

• Jb fan

I think it’s sweet that they are helping Mikey out. He seems so happy about it, and I’m happy for him. This will be great exposure for him. Plus I like his music too :)

Lol have you guys heard of the band RBD??? Well Nick reminds me of Ucker, hes the shy, baby one with the Big butt…. As a matter of fact that band looks like the Disney kids Miely, Demi, Selena and the Jobros….

RBD

I said physically Nimwitt! Don’t you get what that is like bulimia or that other thing! Talk about Stupid!!! And No I happen to think she is very UNattractive In and Out but I wasn’t discussing that! As for her group they can to Hell along with many of the Jonas members!!!

Go to!!! I meant to say.

• oceanUP

IA!

Feb 19, 2013 @ 02:34 pm

RBD

I do know of them. I always said Alfonso Herrera was the Mexican version of Joe and the brown haired one was Nick. Girls were crazy for Alfonso and Ucker.

It is kind of ironic, now that you mention it, Joe knows Dulce Maria and he sang with her.

What was weird was that they waited till the last moment to announce Mikey. After asking fans who they would like to see open for them a few weeks ago, it seemed like they were looking to choose someone different or well-known. Some people had great ideas of who should open for them. Yet they chose Mikey. Why’d they even ask?

====
    Yeah BUT there were many well known band and singers in Mexico(USA) offering themselves to open up for them so idk.

OMG people are saying Blanda is in Mexico with Joe? LOL i knew they couldn’t be apart.That’s why he didn’t bother visiting her,because she was going with them,i knew it.Oh well she obviously has nothing better to do… :/

Exactly You want them to be girls!

That Chavez guy from RBD looks just like Nick. So now Nick & Joe both look like Mexicans. Well, Mexicans are actually Native Americans. So that makes sense. Nick & Joe are part native American.

It is pretty obvious why they picked him and only one of them did! Guess who? He has been so involved may I say Stupidly that he just keeps on going!!! And the others are too brain dead to think! (other).

No mexicans are part native south americans and part past spanish people! Native south americans are not at all like the Northern ones!!!

Besides No two are alike In the north or south! Native Indians I mean!

Genetically, South Americans are Native American. The Spaniards invaded, but the native people are Indians.

If Blanda is on the tour with them, not really thinking this whole comeback thing is going to happen. They still have terrible judgement about how to get the focus on the music and how to hold onto the fans they have left. For the few “couple fans” J & B might have, it’s far outweighed by people who are losing interest. They need to show a little edginess in order to combat the fact they are considered hokey and Disney-like and get zero respect. Instead they and their band are all bringing their wives/fiance’s. They’ve turned into a middle aged band in their early 20’s. Nick is still so young. It just seems he should be with younger edgier people in the music business.

=====
    RELAXE i dont think there taking Blanda with them, i mean she may go to visit him once or twice. Danielle??? Well she’s not just a gf shes Kevin’s wife AND remember they are recording for MTJ2 so she obviously needs to be there.

Well maybe she’s just going to go to mexico only for the first concert,idk but i agree with you.The thing is they aren’t promoting the fact that she is there.It’s low key.Someone said they took a picture with her,but she is in hiding.It’s not 100% a fact! but for now that’s the rumor.We’ll have to wait and see if the pics get published or not.I hope it isn’t true.This is not a good way to start off a tour,with drama… not happy with her know taking the focus off of the guys intentionally or not,it’s annoying!

Your kidding right? I dont know that band but looking at the pics he looks more like the white one with brownish hair. And not that their is something wrong with being mexican BUT Nick those not look mexican at all.

I hate Joe and Blanda,they make me sick.Joe is pathetic,that he can’t even focus on the tour anymore.Why does he have to bring his gf!?.Dani isn’t even there (i don’t think) i don’t care if he dates.I just don’t like her! at all! but whatever.

Anyways the tour is starting tomorrow!!! ahhh yeah so happy.I can’t wait to see pics and videos.What time does it start though,can anyone tell me? please :) Nick and Kevin are the best!! Mexico is lucky

Is Blanda really there? I can’t read the Spanish. I saw some people saying it was Marissa, google translate is not great at translating btw. Did Dani go? If Blanda is there, she probably can’t stay long, she has that art thing at the end of this month I thought.

Am I the only one who thinks Mikey’s music isn’t that bad?

I’m surprised that anyone with ears that find Jonas music “pleasing” would take offence with Mikey.

Stupid children as usual. Blanda being on tour with her boyfriend shouldn’t cause the slightest bit of drama. The only reason it does is because you’re all immature jealous idiots who think you’re going to marry Joe. Girlfriends and wives have toured with their musician boyfriends since forever in every band there ever was. It only causes problems with silly teenie girls that get butthurt because in their demented minds it means that the guys won’t fall madly in love with them if their gf is along. It’s not like Joe is publicizing her presence or that she is drawing attention to herself. She is there for HIM and she has every right. It doesn’t mean he’s not focused on his job. If any of you dipshits had any common sense you’d realize the problem here isn’t Joe and Blanda. It’s YOU! And yes, Danielle is there too. Grow up already.

Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:42 pm

Yes she’s there, although Marissa probably is too. But yeah, definitely Blanda is there. And Danielle. Also, that “art thing” isn’t the kind of show she has to be present for. It’s a gallery display I think. Artists don’t sit in the galleries that are displaying their art all day. It doesn’t work that way. Occasionally the come for the openings, sometimes not even then. But otherwise, the gallery handles everything.

No! They the native South American Indians intermingled with the spaniards who came then. That is how you have this mixed group and they speak a form of there own spanish language and have spanishly influence food. As well as the fact that they are also very or so Catholic!!!

Joe just pised me off. I lost all respect for him. I’m so tired of his famewhore cougar

The tour was the best time for them to reconnect with their fans. Now, I just decided that I will not go to the concert and will not give my money to that swiss garbage. I’m done with Jonas Brothers.

Lets not forget what I also just said! The Native South American Indians are nothing like the North American ones. So Don’t compare them with Said Jonas Brothers. People!!

She is NOT in Mexico, but in Zurich, so everyone chill okay? :)

Which concert where you going to Love? I know you may not believe this but I honestly don’t think he really knows what has been happening to the fans or who she really is! He has been fooled before and has not learnt from it so I don’t think he is wrong it is just simple human error! Which we all have a capability to have!!!! Just what and see! God might come shining through:)

I am more preturbed that they have that stupid idiot as headliner! Then any cocky Bitch!!! That is what has me UP IN ARMS!!! That to me reveals more where they are at then any thing!!!

I hate Joe

Who ever is up there preaching to the lovestruck fans can go right ahead. The fact is that the lovestruck fans do get jealous and most Jonas fans were/are lovestruck. You can tell them to move on or grow up, but, of course, you’re actually telling MORE fans to join the millions of Jonas fans who have already moved on. Which leave the Jonas Brothers with hardly anyone to buy their music or concert tickets. Nice move.

hate Bl famewhore dirty slut satanic

• oceanUP

janda together <3

how big is nick’s dick ?? lol a thought.

HATE B

OCEANUP FUCK YOU BASTARD YOU AND FAMEWHORE SATAN BITCH

Nicks hip

Nicks hips are as big as my grandmas

I think I’m the only one sick of these guys. Actually couldn’t care less. Probably the only thing I like about them is Married to Jonas..

Nick’s hips are small. Smaller than mine probably.

Feb 19, 2013 @ 11:10 am
    Nick’s hips are small. Smaller than mine probably.

Girl that’s a lie. Nick has big hips.

I just don’t see the big hips. What I do see is that he wears too many unflattering clothes. They don’t fit him right. Their stylist needs some help.

They are in Mexico
    @Jhoselinmtz: @joejonas I just saw you outside the hotel & you look supersupersuper handsome ?????

IM EXCITED FOR NEW SINGLE POM POMS

• oceanUP

Nicks hips are as big as my grandmas

==

omg. his chapstick is cute :)

Am I the only one who thinks Mikey’s music isn’t that bad?

=====
    Im telling you there are so many similarities between these guys, i mean even Kevin and the other guy have the same personality but they aren’t everyones fav like Alfonso and ucker. The same with the girls Miley reminds me of Anahi, Demi of Dulce Maria and Selena like Maite.

It’s not that Mikey’s music is bad. It’s that it doesn’t stand out. He sounds like any band out of any garage in America. He’s like a local bar band. It’s not music that cracks a billboard chart.

Can’t believe anyone’s talking about Nick’s weight. Did anyone watch Nick’s celebrity football game? Cause if you did, you could see that he and Kym Johnson were almost the exact same size. There is no one who would ever say she has big hips. She has a great body. Thin and toned.