Joe Jonas LOVELY Mexico Meetings

jexico

The @OfficialJBPT will be having a live chat tomorrow at 3:30 PM Lisbon time. #JonasPortugalLiveChat to submit questions. You can watch the live chat HERE! They said they have information on Jonas Brothers Europe tour.

Yes, Denise did tweet that. She has tweeted Sam Barks (nicks ex) as well. It’s no big deal.

If she did then she deleted it because I’m looking at her twitter web page right now and the only tweet from today on it is a retweet from Papa J about Bibles.

Feb 22, 2013 @ 11:13 am

I can still see it, want a screen cap? Denise has always played favorites, nothing new. She loved Sam.

What did Nick say exactly!!!
    ………
    He changed the lyrics in SOS from “That don’t include your crazy friends” to “That don’t include your bitchy friends”. It’s at :33 in this video http://youtu.be/ItVLqV4CejU

Feb 22, 2013 @ 11:12 am
    Denise likes Demi, Sam and Ashley (a bit)… in your face blahblahliar hahahaha

die satan worshiper die

Please lose your Internet connection

Nick said bitchy. Throw holy water at him.

Yes because this is what her twitter page looks like as of 2 seconds ago: http://i48.tinypic.com/jq27hl.png

Feb 22, 2013 @ 11:17 am

Click ‘all’

Click ‘all’
    ….

Ahh, OK. You used to not have to click All when you went directly to someone’s twitter page.

What time is joes chat pasific time?

Thanks!!!

So. Nick said “bitchy”. That song was about Miley and her friends. And they were bitches. Her friend Cheyne still insults the JB every so often. Let the boy get his feelings out. Music IS a form of expression.

I was just about to ask why Nick would say that, but seeing what the anon above wrote just answered my question.. Thx.. Wonder if Nick is bitter about something??

You know what……..

Nick can be annoying sometimes he broke up with Miley and then he got with Selena. Then he dumped Selena and had a fling with Miley. Miley dumped him and got with Liam. Then Nick got with Selena again. The Miley/Selena cycle is over so maybe Nick should move on from that? Specially because Miley is engaged. I know Miley used to still change lyrics up till 2010-11 about Nick and that she stalked his twitter last summer, but like Nick said its just a memory not their reality.

Although I do admit Before The Storm was cute.

joe is a drug addict

Chillax and stop reading into everything! i watched both videos, and Joe said fine not f*ck and Nick did say bitchy friends, but that doesn’t mean it has anything to do with Miley! gosh…. it’s just a song

Agree with the above. It seemed like Joe said “find” rather than the f-bomb actually. But Nick definitely said something that ended in itchy. Don’t think it was “itchy friends”. Unless they all had fleas from Miley’s dogs.

I think its funny that nick would say that. I think its for blanda not miley. I think thats one reason he doesn’t like her.

• OfficialJBPT

Hello guys!
    It’s true! Tomorrow we’ll do a livechat! (:
    It is 7:30am at Pacific Time! (:

Don’t forget! :)

Jonas Brothers Portugal – Portuguese Team

Stop hating on joe you bitches

• OfficialJBPT

OceanUP, we detected your link to our Ustream isn’t connected… Can you please repair it?

Jonas Brothers Portugal – Portuguese Team

Did Joe changed lyrics to I wish I could fuck you??????or it was just a mistake….OMG I CANT…!!!!

So He said then What?? Wish you what???

Also, Nick was swearing in SOS during the last concert as well? What happened to him saying he tried to avoid using that language?

Are you trying to sabotage their career?
    No one will give a shit about them if they keep sticking with that “Jesusy-Goody Two-Shoes” image…

Even Katy Perry used to make Christian music and then went to lesbianism and showing of her boobs all the time in order to have a decent career.

These lazy asses havent done anything or released anything in a long time despite telling fans “we wanted to take our time with this”….no, you wanted to do no work, fuck your gf for months at a time and then bring her on tour and expect fans to jump back on the JB train. There is no album, if there was, it would be released. They are really slacking and making excuses that they are taking their time. Like what kind of come back tour is this even? They are playing in random countries ( no offense to the South American countries) but considering they had a huge fan base in the USA they are ignoring them …and their tour is all old songs or covers because they are too lazy to put on a full proper show. I went to two of their concerts and the LVTT concerts was the best …NOW THAT WAS A SHOW….not this shitty, we’re just gonna stand in the middle of the stage and sing all our old songs.

They have really missed the boat on this.

So it is! Wish you could find me!?? Yes???

==

Religions are man made Dear!!! God isn’t!!!

Wrong.. both are man-made, my dear.

They have really missed the boat on this

Hallelujah, it’s a very sad fact but what you say is true.

You children do realize that insisting that Blanda is a “drug dealer” and that Joe’s family hates her doesnt make it true, right? It only makes you look stupid saying shit about someone you don’t know.

Maybe they’re trying to get fans whose brains are more advanced to appreciate the music and don’t need the constant visual stimulation of spinning stages, jumping tricks, fireworks, and being sprayed with foam hoses. If you need all that crap to enjoy a show, go back to Bieber fandom

Katy Perry is a lunatic! You want that go get her! And she was never really a christian either! You want to take about decent like that? How the hell do you define it!!!

OCEANUP THIS TOUR SHOULD BE CALLED—>

JONAS BROTHERS FT SATAN WORSHIPER “BLENDER” TOUR

Katy Perry is a lunatic!

So are the Jonases.. haven’t you seen the creepy baby talks on MTJ?
    And they way they were talking Danielle’s younger sister into abstinence.
    They are scary jesus freaks.

They were not talking her into it! And those are not the Jonases! I never said they were normal or real when it comes to God! And watch your language with the scary Jesus Freak bit!! It shows how much you know about God! And no they are Not an example!!!

It shows how much you know about God!

I know enough about God to turn me off from religion for life.

I would not have called those talks , creepy! That is not exactly the word! They were however very detramental!!! Those Major Jerks!!!!

You know enough about nothing!!! That you have made! Quite Clear!

God Is Not a Religion! By The Way!!!!

God Is Not a Religion! By The Way!!!!

You’re right… God and religion have nothing to do with each other… you’re too smart for me :|

THIS. I prefer smaller concert venues to big auditoriums (kinda like NJ and the Administration vs Jonas Brothers venues) because smaller shows are more about connecting with the audience musically without all the smoke and the lights

Feb 22, 2013 @ 06:39 pm

________

None of the Jonas concerts in Mexico and South America are sold out. and they are small theaters not big stadiums as they played in 2010

I went to their show in 2010 and it was great. It had the whole Camp Rock dancer thing going on. But all in all, I really just wanted to hear the music and they were great. My favorite was Nick & Joe singing Heart & Soul. They did not disappoint. The Nick & Joe flipping thing used to be cool from 2008 & 2009. Miss that.

Religions are man made Dear!!! God isn’t!!!

oopss he looks sick again. Look his eyes… Dear Joe, I know you were drunk last night…your problem with the alcohol is out of control again, you’re young but you will get a cancer. Drinking alcohol every night while you’re on tour is unprofessional on your part. And if add your weed …it’s much worse.

where is papa jonas? joe need help

“@denisejonas @ddlovato You are adorable on the price is right!” this is cute.

I’m worried about joe, he is so blind. joe is being completely manipulated by that swiss drug dealer. I’m not surprised that papa jonas isn’t on tour with the boys

• xAskTaylorx

Supposively a guy named Joe cursed. Find the story OU. Thanks.

Dear idiot, Joe was not drunk last night. Stop making up rumors just because he has a girlfriend.

They have a concert tonight.

Denise did not tweet that, it’s not on her twitter feed.

What did Nick say exactly!!!

Denise likes Demi, Sam and Ashley (a bit)… in your face blahblahliar hahahaha

die satan worshiper die

LOL THATS HILARIOUS

he changed it to – “wish she would fuck me cause i, just never know.”

I dont take any thing seriously right now especially this lyric thing
    But…Im gonna be mad if their single flop…I want it to have a GOOD SELL…Im like WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!

Your soo cute!!!

So it is actually! Wish you could fine me????

JOE DOESN’T DATING ANYONE.

• OfficialJBPT

So, the LiveChat will happen here:

Hope y’all are able to watch! :D

Jonas Brothers Portugal – Portuguese Team

__
    Sorry i meant “find” not fine ….

So it is actually! Wish you could fine me????

Sorry i meant “find” oops

So it is! Wish you could find me!?? Yes???