Jonas Buenos Aires + Mexico City Photos

mity4

She probably took it like the swine she is!

I hope people spit at her. She is doing a terrible job of helping her BF. If she really cared, she could see that she is just fueling the fire by being there alll the time. Fans can see how she has put a bad imagine on the boys – specifically Joe. Joe obviously doesn’t care how his fans feel about him, so good. I hope they spit up all sorts of nasties on her.

Nick said “nos vamos” (we’ll leave) instead of “nos vemos” (we’ll see you) lol

They should be shirtless

Kevin is sexy. I want to ride him like a cowgirl.

JOE DUMBASS JONAS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHILE UR FU.CKING ILLUMINATI FAMEWHORE GIRLFRIEND IS WITH U ON TOUR, NO ALL OF UR FANS ARE ENJOYING THE TOUR? FOR WHO IS THE TOUR? FOR YOUR FANS TO ENJOY UR MUSIC AFTER 3 YEARS OR FOR YOUR BLANDA TO MAKE FAME, SPEND UR MONEY, USE YOU ON PUBLICITY FOR HER UGLY CLOTHES, TRAVEL ARROUND THE WORLD AT UR EXPENSE, AND DISGUT UR FANS?

IS CLEAR THIS TOUR IS FOR HER BENEFICIT FANS ARE IN A SECOND PLACE. OR THIRD?

Blanda is licking her lips thinking what she’s goiing to do with joe in the hotel room tonight

Feb 22, 2013 @ 07:14 pm

—————————————

She’s definitely going to take his cock in her ass and then suck it really hard until he unloads jizz on her face. Joe knows this and that’s why he is so smiley on stage. Kevin and Nick are probably so sick of it.

agree. i broke my ticket for the concert in caracas and my others 6 friends too. we don’t want to see her. call me inmature but that hurt me. i want to see joe being happy but no with that kind of person. he deserves something so much better this is disappointing.

Girl, you could sell your ticket O.O that’s so incredibly stupid. Why would you pay for it and break it afterwards?!

graphic much?

i know i could sell it. but that was my point. that’s was my way to demostrate how much offended i feel. besides if the concert is for blanda why could other people buy my ticket? i would buy other ticket only for burn it

no! as always joe is gonna suck her ass.also he is gonna suck her dick bc she has a dick didn’t you know it? she is hermaphrodite that’s why she has a man face

this is sad but i want to do the same i don’t want to see her here in santiago i don’t like her. i pay to see the jb no blanda like the owner of the business-.-

Same stupid children as always. Blanda being there has absolutely nothing to do with your enjoyment of the show. She’s not on stage. You wouldn’t have to see her. But if you want to waste your money, whatever. It’s just laughable that the clearly the only reason you wanted to go to the show is because you were hoping Joe would fall madly in love with you from your seat up in the nose-bleed section. And that wouldn’t happen just because he brought his girlfriend, right? Dumbass.

I also don’t believe the “spitting” story for a minute. With the exception of a few morons on here and twitter, most fans either like Blanda or don’t know or care about her. It’s just you loud mouths that make yourselves seem more plentiful than you really are by commenting the same lame, false, stupid things over and over. It only makes you look stupid.

Omg. So lame and stupid IMO. Give it away to a fan who can’t afford it or something.
    You already gave your money to them/Blanda at the moment you bought it so…lol.
    Well, your money : your decisions.
    The Jonas Brothers could careless, I’m telling you. Buy 100 tickets and burn them all, they will get the cash at the end of the day.

“Nick awkward Jonas”? i’m disagree. he looks adorable!!!!! i loved this vid! i’m agree with the one who said “Joe Dumbass Jonas”

THISX100.

graphic much?

LMAO. The jonatics are a horny MESS.
    Can’t wait till Blandis leaks a dick pic xD.

call me stupid or whatever you want. you said it: it’s my money! i can do whatever i want. jaaaaaaaaaajaaaaajaaaaaa i don’t want joe in love with me!! i just want he realize with who is dating. maybe others enjoy the show with blanda as background but NOT ME!!!!!!! if i’m a dumbass wtf are you replying to a dumbass? you are more than dumbass. keep kissing blanda ass.

YAY! Joe Dumbass Jonas! LMAO!

Is Papa Jonas there?

Does he approve of them sleeping together on tour? I know he is a grown up, but I would never have disrespected my parents by sleeping in the same room in front of them before I was married.

Is Papa Jonas there?

He probably buys Joseph cherry flavored condoms for him to use.

You guys are quite disgusting. I know Blanda must be bored and all cause there is absolutely nothing for her to do, but she should probably keep the social media updates to herself cause it looks like she’s just doing it to get herself attention. Why take a photo of the hotel? Not every photo needs to be shared on social media.

Probably: “your parents’s money” though.
    And it’s ok if you want to be a selfish, inmature brat. No one will staph yah.

She uploaded the photo after they left the hotel. It’s not like she’s revealing anything.

She’s probably taking pics of her road trip.

To even suggest that Nick or the Jonas Brothers owe Miley more than a small thank you is ridiculous. Their career started before she ever developed a massive crush on Nick. Nick & Joe have great voices and the brothers songwriting abilities far surpass childish ditties like “7 Things” that Miley has written. The only good songs Miley sang were written by other people, Not her.

• InTheShadows

We should seriously skin Blanda alive. That would make a beautiful sight

That’s quite sickening!

STOP talking about Blanda!!!! this is a Jonas post!!! enjoy the pictures!!! :/

Stupid Joe and his gf! Argh! lets talk about the TOUR! pics and videos like the person said above me…

Why couldn’t Joe have his gf on tour,without exposing her and his relationship? that just makes people talk about her.On twitter everyone gets excited to see her,instead of the guys? like seriously? he obviously doesn’t care about his brothers,because this is supposed to be about the Jonas Brothers NOT Joe and his gf!!! …f*ck you Joe

Nick said “nos vamos” (we’ll leave) instead of “nos vemos” (we’ll see you) lol

Great… let’s hope he’ll keep his promise and go away.

• AnonymousforJoe

hey,why nick stands so rude to Joe?
    :( Joe stans never rude Nick.

Bull, Joe stans are horrible to Nick. Well a few of them are. That shaunaelovesyou & sienna girl are the worst. Nick can’t even breathe w/o them finding something wrong with it. Both Nick & Joe stans need to stop comparing the brothers & putting them against each other. They love each other & don’t want fans fighting about them.

• ju

I’m finding that person who defends both Blanda can only be because she does with great vehemence.
    If it is more ridiculous than I thought and found very good people spit on it will be that now the jonas and especially Joe will understand that we are talking seriously? We do not want her coming to our countries it is not welcome in music not expect this crap.
    Unlike everyone can imagine we are talking seriously a comment that I saw here in Santiago vain to boycott the entrance to the gym if she comes and no one will expect them at the airport and I’ll be there.
    Now you guys think Nick has reason to be angry with Joe or not because a band is divided by three all profits and losses.

No! You are the Brat! If you say that! Compassion is not a fortay with you! Didn’t you just read what I said? Are you brain dead???

JU there is no reason to be rude to Joseph! Unlike these stupid Pigsss!!!!

Unlike the Nick stans the Joe stans have actual reasons for disliking him (Nick) They are Not the same people you know and He (Nick) is a Bitch! Strangly inhuman and extremly self-centered!!! No they do not Have a great realtionship! If it were not for Joseph it would not exist!!! Not that Nick does his part!

I find that both Nick stans and Joe stans can be rude to each boy. Of course a Nick stan will say it’s Joe stans and Joe stan will say it’s Nick, since it’s their favorite boy.

Joe looks pretty gay with that hat.

Your a pervert!!!

Someody here is a little obsessed with Homosexuality!!!!

LOL they are brothers, and they love each other, do you think they like you picking on and comparing them? I doubt it.So in essence you are actually picking on the very one that you like, by attacking their brother

You know nick personally? I think not. Just bc he has a personality you don’t like doesn’t make him a bitch. I personally like his personality bc it is a lot like mine. Just like some people might not like Joe’s personality. Does it give a right to hate??? No, it does not. No one deserves hate, especially when you really don’t know them. Almost everyone who has worked with Nick says he is very focused, but very nice, humble & sweet. I just can’t stand how SOME joe fans act towards Nick & how SOME Nick fans act towards Joe. People need to grow up & drop the hate.

I love how Joe used this main pic for his IG!? you think he reads OU and stole the pic? or OU stole it from him, idk haha it’s strange

Do people really think Joe’s wearing sunglasses because something is wrong with his eyes?

Yes, Joe was high. His eyes are sick again. No wonder he is doing drugs and drinking non stop in the hotel

Joe and Nick are both great!! and OMG Kevin sang on Turn Right! he’s so good. He needs to sing more!

Here we go again!! joe is NOT doing drugs! and he wears them because it makes him look ‘cool’ there’s no medical reason, just stop!

That picture was all over his twitter mentions and on Instagram, he probably saw it on his twitter mentions or Instagram.

Some girl that was at the concert said Joe is hot, Kevin is handsome and that Nick is cute but he is too baby faced? I don’t really find Nick baby faced. Baby faced is Niall Horan, Nick is pretty manly looking and he’s been working out so he’s gotten bigger.

The amount of people thinking Joe is wearing fake eyelashes and eyeliner is funny. Joe just has naturally big eyelashes and eyes.

• JoeHoe15

DAMN!!! Joe wearing tank top. <3

• Pixita

Joseph, tanktop, done.

Selena-Likes-Big-Boys

Ok, I know that many people do not like that bad influence Blanda…but was it really neccissary for fans to SPIT AT HER when they walked to the venue? My best friend lives in Mexico and was at the concert and that is what she said fans were doing while they waited for the boys to walk past..and when Blanda walked by almost everyone started to spit a hork at her! Holy smokes people are intense down there!

Nick is so uptight in the video. Loosen up bro!

some_text

Wonder what she thought?

• oceanUP

they all have become better looking with age!

blanda is working remotely, she is there to support joe because she loves him very deeply.

Blanda was at soundcheck and she keeps liking Joe’s pictures. That’s her way of saying Joe is her man. ;)

Joseph is SOOOO cute in his little Mexican hat!!!

Yes in deed

• TripleThreat

It’s busted. —-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFG9dwolo3Q

Sometimes you have to stand for something, even when you feel you can’t stand any longer. The important thing is that you CONTINUE TO STAND. ——->

• TripleThreat

It’s busted. —-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFG9dwolo3Q

Someody here is a little obsessed with Homosexuality!!!!

You mean Joe? He sure is.

• TripleThreat

SHUT! UP! BITCH! NO OBVIOUSLY I MEAN YOU!!!!!

I bet Blanda is enjoying and soaking up every moment of that concert that was ruined for Joe’s fans. Her mere presence is a buzz kill. She needs to go the fuck home and get the fuck away from Joe. They seriously need to break up.

Blanda doesn’t deserve love.

So guys, Blanda filmed Just In Love and during Fly With Me he started throwing paper airplanes at Blanda. I think Joe has watched a lot of romantic movies.

Blanda and Joe before the concert last night in mexico! :/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmCUMWT_IMw&feature=youtu.be O_o

They seriously need to break up.
    ==

That’s not going to happen.They are in love though

=

Huh? Blanda filmed Just in Love? where’s the videos?

Joe kissed her in that video! lol

Feb 23, 2013 @ 11:47 am
    =

Huh? Blanda filmed Just in Love? where’s the videos?

Some Mexican fan saw her.

Fans*

She is dead

dirty slut satanic FAMEWHORE

IF Blanda wanted to help and support her man she should have stayed at home!! Being there is not helping them to promote their music and win back fans and get new ones.

She doesn’t need to share them. She knows what she’s doing. She’s not a devil worshiper or a drug addict, but she like the attention.

but she like the attention.

and joe’s d

Nick is not awkward. Thought he looked cute at the Mary Poppins thing. He looks extremely happy. They really have great camaraderie on stage this time and all three brothers look happy. Wish he hadn’t sang “Wedding Bells” tonight, though. His songwriting is nice and all, but I can’t stand the pandering to Miley’s huge ego.

Gurl, he should send roses to Miley every June 11th because the Queen let his lessor ass to join her on her iconic tour and had no problem at him writting a desperate song to get publicity for their Jonas Brothers album. Ego? My ass. Milesus doing charity for those in need, I CAN’T DEAL :'(!!!

We should seriously skin Blanda alive. That would make a beautiful sight.

Miley kins stop responding on here!!! It looks stupid!!!

I am sorry to the chilean person and her friends who are torn! Some people are so stupid on here and it is none of their damn buisness! Alot of these people are very poor down there and this is so very precious to them. They still retain the quality of humanity in feeling! And the only Brat is you who thinks every where it is so easy to get money just by asking!!!!

The f…that Jonatic was bratty.
    “i can buy a ticket and burn it if i want” wtf…Just because she dislikes Blanda. So stupid.