Nick Jonas STAY In Monterrey, Mexico

I find it weird that OceanUp hasent post the SOS video of them cursing? Nick saying “bitchy friends” and Joe “i want you to fuck me”???

• - atrl -

Better than Rihanna obviously. They should keep covering this.
    don’t

BLANDA ES CACA, UN MOJON DE MIERDA, POOP

I liked it better when it was only Nick signing it. Don’t get me wrong i love Joe’s voice and how fun,jumpy he is in the stage but Nick’s stay? him rubbing the mic, breaking his shirt open? Was WOW

====
    Me too and im not even Nick girl, more of a Kevin girl but this one….. I couldn’t find the one he ripped his shirt open though.

well she isn’t any of those things but .. she is using joseph .. so .

blanda is a drug dealer, hardcore partier, satan worshiper, bisexual, alcoholic and looks like a tranny

blanda is a drug dealer, famewhore, hardcore partier, satan worshiper, bisexual, alcoholic and looks like a tranny

Better than Rihanna obviously. They should keep covering this.
    don’t

I wasent the one that wrote that BUT Rihanna really CANT sing well live, even thought i love her album and everything is the truth. She’s just like Frank Ocean a great album BUT sloppy live. I mean even Nick’s live version of “Thinking about you” sounded better than Franks Ocean live.

====
    STOP POSTING THAT S**T, WE GOT IT THE FIRST TIME NO NEED TO REPEAT IT ESPECIALLY ON A NICK POST. DISGUSTING RATCH BI***

blanda is a pedophile

• cam

i thought it was his stay for a moment -_-

This is a NICK POST stoppp it and stfu

• jb are the best

I love that Nick is drama free and Kevin.Lets make this post a peaceful one.I thought he sang it beautifully.Nick has such a great voice.When he hits those high notes wow!

cam said:
    i thought it was his stay for a moment -_-

==

It was,he sang both.He mixed this song in the middle of his song Stay.That is why this clip is so short :)

He started with his version,then added this one,then finished it off with his song again

• TripleThreat

This is my heart bleeding through song. Amen, brother…

——————————————–

Girl, stop. Frank Ocean’s voice is amazing. Sure, his Grammy performance wasn’t perfect, but that’s because he was nervous and there was something going on with his pack and what not. He still got a standing ovation and walked away with TWO Grammy awards that night. Anyway, Nick has a great voice, but to say that he’s better than the original is a little pathetic to me. They both have excellent voices, but their different, so don’t compare them.

I actually disagree, I prefer Joes voice while singing Nick’s Stay. Nick gets too whinny on that song, like his falsetto is extremely whinny.

The truth about where all the very very false Blanda rumors and the bullshit Blind Gossip articles really came from:

So now if you still believe them, see a doctor.

Can this person stfu about Blanda already? I thought they said they were going to stop being a fan. Well then stfu and GTFO.

Frank Ocean is sexy as fuck, tbh. So is Nick, though.

Oops. My bad; “their different” is meant to be “they’re different”. Minor error.

But I mean in the past his voice got whinny in that song wich was my favorite of his. I think London foolishly was the one song where he started to not sound whinny. Les Mis really helped his voice and of course Broadway. His version of Havent Met You Yet was amazing.

Joes voice is really nice and so is falsetto, I don’t think he practices as much as Nick though.

Blanda is a transsexual with herpes.

BLANDA ES CACA, UN MOJON DE MIERDA, POOP

Lmao. LatinoJoewhores FTW!

• Eternity jonas

The new album be epic
    Blanda and joe are cute not a big fan but Jonas happiness is all I care about
    Nick is an angel
    Joe voice is an angel
    Kevin’s voice is an angel as well
    STOP THE HATING you immature pathetic haters

Nick did a great job with the Rihanna cover. That’s two Rihanna covers now that he was just sooo amazing. Best sounding former Disney star out there and his brother is pretty much tied with him for first after he did his “Locked Out of Heaven” Bruno Mars cover. Demi is right behind them talent-wise. Miley’s not bad, but not the same caliber.

I love Nick’s voice,it’s got atone that i love.Joe has a deeper voice,but together they sound good.Kevin omg on Turn Right when he sang,was really good.He should sing more

I want to see the videos where they cus, what song did they say f**k you?

• BrokenArrow

I love this song i wish there was a studio version

Oh My God! I simply love him. Seriously, his voice makes me melt. 17,000 girls got pregnant in the audience that night.

THIS. SO TRUE

I think I would die if Nick sang that with Rihanna. At least this video has pretty good audio, most of the videos from Mexico you can’t hear the boys because of all the screaming.

The fans there are definately enthusiastic.

I NEVER said I dont like Frank Ocean BUT its the truth his live performance are really disappointing. The Grammy? Oh god ppl always have an excuse, what about the Mtv performance??? And the otherones he had on interviews like Jimmy, John???? I liked Nicks a. Tori Kellys more.

Joe and Nick last night. These boys just keep getting better looking with age.

Am I the only that thinks Mikey and Joe look like eachother?

I want to see the videos where they cus, what song did they say f**k you?

==

Well it was a mistake,he actually said “find” but the song was Drive

They got 17.000people :O? omg. That’s awesome. Their fans are overrating then. OVer 10k it’s always a solid number of people. More than Selena Gomez in some concerts lol…

is that stay by rihanna? and woo i got the chills

Better than Rihanna obviously. They should keep covering this.

Blanda is a transsexual with herpes. She did witchcraft to Joe. This is the reason why he looks like a zombie. She and her friends are stealing Joe’s money.

Blanda is a transsexual with herpes. She did witchcraft to Joe. This is the reason why he looks like a zombie. She and her friends are stealing Joe’s money!!

Blanda is a transsexual with herpes.

That’s why she and Joe are a match made in heaven… he loves them like that.

London (Foolishly) was my favorite song that Nick wrote…even though I wonder about that song that he was singing in his live chat (the one where he was in the studio and did the cover of Rocketeer). I’m just not feeling Wedding Bells. I don’t see the big deal about it (only because it’s about Miley Cyrus). And yes, Nick’s cover of Haven’t Met You Yet was amazing. I think we’re going to hear that voice on the new album.

Frank Ocean can ride me mmmm..Yum!
    And Rihanna slays bitches.
    I thought this was his “Stay” tho…
    Omg imagine if he does a mash up of his and Miley’s “Stay” asdfghgjjkl my Niley feels!

I hate when people compare Joe’s and Nick’s voices because their supposed to be different. I understand that everyone has a preference, but people need to remember that their opinion is strictly an opinion. I hate when people try to make their opinions seems factual.

*seem

Frank Ocean can ride me mmmm..Yum!
    And Rihanna slays bitches.

———————————————-

Agreed to both 100000000000000000000000000%

I still like Nick but he should leave his brothers now. The new album will be a big failure even much worse than Hanson did.

I’m so angry with Joe. he is doing drugs in the tour and I’m so tired of that swiss famewhore trying of get the attention over the band. she can’t stay away of the cameras?? this drug dealer is so nasty, she is the worst girlfriend ever.

Feb 23, 2013 @ 06:57 pm

This x1000

Feb 23, 2013 @ 06:54 pm

___________

Joe is lazy, he prefer doing drugs with the satan worshiper.

Joe is not doing drugs you fricken nutcase. Go find something better to do than spread vicious rumors.

Here’s a big FUC*ING WAKE UP CALL…JOE IS NOT EVER GOING TO DATE YOU OR MARRY YOU. It’s so pitiful that some girls feel the need to tear everyone he dates apart.