Liam Hemsworth Out W/ Another Woman + Miley Was At Recording Studio W/ Cheyne

mileyrecordingstudiocheyne
liam-another-woman-3
liam-another-woman-1

Celebrities enjoy a night out at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, California on February 23, 2013. Miley Cyrus seen catching a ride with a mystery male companion after spending the evening at a recording studio in Los Angeles. PacificCoastNews. It might be January Jones, she was at the party.

Miley was also sent flowers from Rachel Zoe!

Probably they are just friends. Miley looks fine and not as somebody who come from a breakup

That’s Cheyne, his friend and long time assistent lol. I highly doubt she would ever date him like no way haha.

I know. I mean Liam and the girl are just friends.

• BrokenArrow

I want Miley’s jacket, even if it’s not my style lol i want it.

Well. Let’s see if they hang out together tonight. If not I will believe it’s over

Are u people serious? Lmao.

Gurl Liam talked about her in an interview like the past week and Miley already dismised the rumours tho :/.
    I do want Miam pics tonight tho :3!

I used to be a Miley fan and support her and defend her always, but she is making it really difficult to me! Also I think that she is so weird, her hair, her makeup, clothes. I really don’t understand why Liam is attracted to her anymore :/. He is going up and she is going down. I really miss her Hannah Montana days!

Yeah, I agree with the above comments. You’re just being superficial and immature, by thinking Liam REALLY is going to dump Miley just because of how she looks. Have you even experienced true love, sweetie? Or are you just one of those other girls that think looks are everything?

And also, no true fan would stop being a fan just because of how someone look like. Miley might probably get back to her old hair, people get tired of always dyeing their hair. So sorry, but I believe you’re a poser. But you can quit the Smilers, tho. Miley has much better fans than posers like you.

BrokenArrow said:

I want Miley’s jacket, even if it’s not my style lol i want it.
    It’s cool looks like the jacket from the Can’t Be Tamed cd cover.

• Haylor4lyfe

Some people are pathetic, kudos to her for finding herself and own sort of style at only TWENTY. Some people search their whole lives for that.. And tbh, she’s never looked happier. If she’s happy, I’m happy! Also Liam’s so hot it’s just not human. I want Miam photos.

• Haylor4lyfe

I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Haylor4lyfe said:

I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley :D.

• Haylor4lyfe

Haylor4lyfe said:

I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley .

LET’S. doesn’t he live with her and Liam haha he’s so funny on twitter to, my GAWD.

• BrokenArrow

I really dislike Cheyne i dont know why lol.

• Cheyley4lyfe

I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley .

Yes haha!! He’s hilarious he doesn’t have a filter :%

• Haylor4lyfe

Feb 24, 2013 @ 03:28 pm
    Cheyley4lyfe said:
    I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley .

Yes haha!! He’s hilarious he doesn’t have a filter :%
    GURL you need to make an account

This is January Jones. She is 35. Is Liam into older woman? Dont think so.

The girl with Liam is much better than Miley!!! Just sayin’

• Cheyley4lyfe

Cheyley4lyfe said:
    I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley .

Yes haha!! He’s hilarious he doesn’t have a filter :%
    GURL you need to make an account

Gorl ain’t nobody got time for that!
    But i will say holla to you. good sistah when i see you in OU for sho’!.
    #bff’s
    #cheyley FTW

The girl with Liam is much better than Miley!!! Just sayin’
    Why don’t you just STFU!!! Just sayin’

The girl with Liam is much better than Miley!!! Just sayin’

She could NEVAH.

-That’s Cheyne
    – January is a married woman, and has a child.
    RELAX A LITTLE.

Good sis Destiny Hope Miley Hannah Smiley Cyrus
    Queen Hemsworth Montana Hawtorne said in Tweetah she ain’t going with Prince Liam tonight tho :c so we ain’t getting Miam pics tonight *faints*

I have some weird sort of love for Miley and Cheyne’s friendship

Lol gerl let’s ship Cheyley .

Yes haha!! He’s hilarious he doesn’t have a filter :%
    GURL you need to make an account

Gorl ain’t nobody got time for that!
    But i will say holla to you. good sistah when i see you in OU for sho’!.
    #bff’s
    #cheyley FTW

======
    Lmaoo im sorry but is this the same person? Are you talking to your self???

Lmaoo im sorry but is this the same person? Are you talking to your self???

Um not :/

I believe her mom is her date tonight. :)

Get over it people. That’s Cheyne, her gay assistant. He goes everywhere with he, and even lives with her and Liam since they have such a big house. This way Liam doesn’t have to worry about her when he’s out of town, she always has someone to pal around with at any time.

let’s just all agree that the old miley craves attention and liam isn’t giving any that causes her to turn edgy,and whatever’s happening with miley and cheyne is no more than a frendship,i don’t care about liam i really blame him for all of miley’s sudden wild-child personality, that girl is probably a co-star or whatever because miam is going to break up soon.

• fagg0t

who cares? Liam can have friends too, just like Miley.

D:

“Miley Cyrus seen catching a ride with a mystery male companion”

NO. That’s Cheyne

• BrokenArrow

If a guy only dates you for the looks, how sad.

Lol how dramatic. What is she doing to make you feel like that? She looks happier than ever and we don’t have lame controversies every day like during the Hannah Montana era. And about Miam, he loves her and he proposed, so he wants to be her husband, he’s clearly not superficial and not everyhting it’s about the looks smh -_- and she’s not gonna wear boots and cut out shorts forever, so i say she better werk now that she’s young and fit. It’s a phase.

• threelittlebirds

he’s not gay, he said so on his twitter. you’re probably thinking of her other friend, i think he’s a photographer or something.

Liam is hot.

The Queen better swerve those iconic jams!. Liam is so hot btw!

• TheSugarVenom

Tish confirmed they ARE STILL TOGETHER. Stop spreading rumors, OceanUP.

Please stop. A true fan doesn’t leave a Celebrity because they dyed their hair and have found their own style. Please. I hope if you’re ever mature enough to get into a relationship that your man immediately ditches you when he sees you made a personal choice of your own based on your looks. Trust me, it’ll happen. Everyone changes their image so they can find the true them eventually. Miley’s finally found it and her and Liam are still together.

Am I the only one who thinks these two are never going to make it to the alter? I like Miley and Liam is okay, I just don’t see them lasting much longer.

^^^^ They just don’t get it!!!

….that girl is probably a co-star or whatever because miam is going to break up soon
    Ok Dr. Phil. Just STFU!!!!! You know nothing.

Well the woman Liam’s with is about a billion times prettier than Miley so he’s trading up!

The woman Liam is with is married and has a kid. So typical of you assholes, dumb as a box of rocks.