Selena Gomez ALBUM COMING SOON!

selenaalbum

Selena Gomez danced at Madonna’s annual Oscar party. Spies told New York Post that when ‘Stayin’ Alive’ by the Bee Gees came on at the bash at Guy Oseary’s LA home, John Travolta did the moves from the 1977 classic. Everyone ‘followed and started dancing.’ Other guests included Ashton Kutcher and Daniel Day-Lewis.

+ Jay Asher tweeted details about Selena in 13 Reasons Why!

If you troll, make it less obvious ;)

Guys, when you’re first and you post comment after comment trying to be mean we KNOW you’re the same person and you make YOURSELF look bad, not Selena. I mean it looks like you sit on the computer all day waiting for a Selena post and then start firing comments. It’s lame.

“WE” lol. Again, check it out if you want.
    You will get a surprise, because apparently you can’t face the fact your “4 comments in a row” theory is flawed.

If you mean check the IPs…you do know that you can easily refresh your IP number if you know how to ;) so that’s not an accurate way of “checking” anything. But either way, whether you’re 4 people sitting around all day and waiting for Selena posts to hate or 1 person, doesn’t make much of a difference, it’s still lame.

Anyways, she’s really gorgeous :) I can’t wait to see more movies from her!

If you mean check the IPs…you do know that you can easily refresh your IP number if you know how to Wink so that’s not an accurate way of “checking” anything. But either way, whether you’re 4 people sitting around all day and waiting for Selena posts to hate or 1 person, doesn’t make much of a difference, it’s still lame.

Lol, I wouldn’t believe your criteria of what is lame or not considering that – if i’m right – you’re the anon who is always “sitting around all day and waiting for Miley posts to hate”.
    And you can believe what you want. Honestly, I gave my opinion and didn’t personally attacked her, I just think she’s not the right chick for the role. Incorrect, trust me, I wouldn’t put much effort changing my IP four times just to comment on Selena Gomez’s new movie. You may sit, again.

lol. She’s not the one you think it is, ahole. Leave her alone. :evil:

NO ONE CARES!!!!

Y’all just mad because SELENA is sexier the. Miley and Demi && slays them I mean Miley’s ugly && Demi can’t even sing the music buisness respects her more then Demi && miley well I mean she hotter && more talented why wouldn’t they. Selenator!!! Whoop whoop

Of course I’m sitting, nothing here is worth standing up for! And yeah I don’t like Miley and I don’t really like Selena’s music either, but she is gorgeous and sweet I can’t deny that. And I started posting here a few weeks ago, I come on OU about twice a year. I don’t find that too bad. I might let loose sometimes, but I definitely don’t sit around all day waiting for anything on this site especially. It’s just a place to chat and read hilarious comments when you’re bored waiting for a friend or something.

she cant sing at all

• oceanUP

she needs a grammy :) :)

• PlasticLovato

stupid selena stans bringing Miley in this post when she has nothing to do with it. typical.

• PlasticLovato

Oceanup said:
    she needs a grammy :) :)

nice joke OU.

oceanUP said:

she needs a grammy :)
    c’mon, this is the best joke ever. grammys is about Music. selena can’t sing. i like her but i hate hear her sing. she should act but not sing

selena isn’t a singer because she sucks singing

What’s up with the hate?
    1. Miley doesn’t write her own music
    2. Selena co-writes a lot of her music
    3. Yea ur right, Miley takes her music kinda seriously….. NOT
    4. No Selena, isn’t all serious bout her music but that’s ok cause she is fun and does it to have fun an for her fans to have fun.
    5. Selena always gives credit
    6. BOTH HAVE PASSION FOR WHAT THEY DO!!!!!
    7. No matter what u think Selena is a million times more successful, popular, sweeter and prettier than u.

• Queen Anon

Let me correct:
    1. She does. She wrote a lot of songs for this era as well.
    2. Selena co-wrote 3 songs/2 songs. Not more than that. I listened to her albums, you can’t deny it.
    3. Yes, she does? Shes’ taking her time to do this one. And always delivered pretty good pop records.
    4. .
    5. .
    6. Yes.
    7. I dunno that anon tho.

Basically. Yes, I don’t like the hate.
    I’d wish that Selena stan/Miley hater never came here though. We didn’t had this shit before so often and it’s all because of that anon.
    Bye.

Look out, Miley’s gonna steal Selena’s songs and then declare her album’s done, just watch and see.

Miley, please take note, this is how a professional singer and artist works.

The trolling it’s too transparent. Try again.

• BrokenArrow

So Selena was casted as Hannah Baker?.I dont want her to be Hannah tbh but whatever.

Yeah, right. That’s why all the comments timeline are so close together. You can’t sit, you’re ass is tooo big.

• BrokenArrow

I didnt pictured Josh as Peeta but i loved him as Peeta when i saw the movie so i’ll just wait.

Too bad you can’t deal with people saying they’re not fans of her music and not making hollow “Miley vs Selena” comments like you do all the time. Check the ip’s if you want, hun. My ass is ok.

BrokenArrow said:

Many fans of the book are upset about but :/

I don’t think she’ll be good for Hannah but you never know she might shock us

Apparently there’s more than one troll here. I think I’ll go gnome. Get it! Gnome; home. Hahahaahahaahahahahah!

Miley can suck my dick. Selena is so much better.
    How about if selena sucks your dick. MILEY IS SO MUCH BETTER.

Same old stalker yakkity yakin again 3 times in a row. She must live her life on her computer waiting for Selena fans to come in and bitch and bitch and bitch about her pure Miley is so _______. Fill in the blank, b, you do it so well.

Mileystan who believes what I wrote was a novel. Well, why not, with her level of education, that would be my expectation.
    :evil:

Now see, here is a typical Mileystan spewing garbage again over an innocent remark. This is why Mileystans will achieve nothing more than living in 2009-2010, Miley’s so called glory years. They can’t ever move on, still living the delusion that Miley is actually interested in performing for large audiences again. She is only interested in the money. After this tour, you won’t ever see her again, except maybe at a soccer game, fat, sloppy, watching her kids, with a beer in one hand, and a burrito in the other, just like this Mileystan who exhibits so much class. Good night, butterball, sweet dreams sucking on my bitter ass. Hahahahahahahaha!

LOL you’re such a loser! That person was talking about Selena too, how could you know they were a Mileystan? Dumbass. And hm… Sorry to say, but Miley did the Gypsy Heart tour for large audiences in 3 continents. The reason why Miley didn’t do it in USA was because she wasn’t sure if the americans wanted her doing a tour there, simply because the country is too conservative when it comes to celebs. Look at the size of the critics that artists like Lady Gaga, Britney, Bieber, Madonna and Miley and others receive in the USA, yet they’re praised in so many other countries. Maybe that’s because the USA has so many famous and good artists, that they don’t valorize them. But other countries like mine valorize the USA artists a lot, because we don’t have anyone like them.

So yeah… If Miley turns out to not be famous anymore in USA, you can be sure she’ll keep on being famous in other places. Maybe then she could move to my country, along with all the other american artists that are so rejected there :)

Hopes she moves out of the USA too. We’re sick and tired of her bullshit. Good for you, welcome her with open arms, just don’t give her back. We don’t want her.

• PlasticLovato

It’s funny how people think Selena is so much better than Miley. Stop joking, face it all selena’s songs are auto tuned. I know most artists have auto tuned but not as much as her. It’s sad it only took her 2 months to even make an album. Miley is smart and has famous people saying her voice is great and she’s waiting for the best time to comeback which is pretty smart.

Be honest though people, Wouldn’t you love to see the reaction from Bieber if Selena won a Grammy before him? I personally think I would be in heaven with the happy feelings.:):)_

I love that the day after Demi releases possibly her biggest single yet, she tweets she’s releasing a new album……

This is a perfect example of how narcissistic (sp?) and vindictive Selena is.

She can’t let Demi have the spotlight for more than 36 hours before she tweets about HER music? :(

Gross.

And people wonder why Delena doesn’t exist anymore….. Just sayin. :/

Plus.. you can tell who loves the fame more. Paparazzi milking Selena, or Demi the girl that stays AWAY from them as much as possible and DOESN’T fault her 3 year on/off relationship for the attention…… Think about it. 3 years, and how many pap pictures do you see of them?

Flaunt**

I kinda agree with the last two tweets but come on let’s be real Demi’s is millions of times better in music Area I mean for one she can actually sing && she plays guitar && piano no matter who sells more Demi is more talented then her when it comes to music no offense to selena fans just my opinion but come on. && I don’t see how people could say Demi’s a fame whore like the only real famous guy she’s Dated is joe selena on the other hand……

Be honest though people, Wouldn’t you love to see the reaction from Bieber if Selena won a Grammy before him? I personally think I would be in heaven with the happy feelings.Smile:)_

I’m not a hard core Selena Gomez fan but omg Scooter and Bieber will have a MAJOR meltdown. That won’t happen tho.

Now see, here is a typical selena stan spewing garbage over and over again. They can’t ever move on, they live in their own delusional world that selena will never play for large audiences ever. She’s only interested in the money. After her album and movie’s flop you will never see selena again except on a street corner. Hahahahahahahaha!!

This is a perfect example of how narcissistic (sp?) and vindictive Selena is.

Gross.

Selena could never “Steal” the spotlight from anyone. She’s irrelevant.

Haha. Lol. Half the songs on Selena’s album are songs she’s already stolen from other artists.

Why would Miley ever wanna steal Selena’s shit songs. They flop and have no meaning or melody, like LYLALS. Miley’s writing music with the top writers, artists, and producers so she has no need to steal Selena’s Rock Mafia shit.

Lmao i’m not even a Miley stan.
    And YOU made that “innocent” comment.
    Thanks for the novel, though.
    Poor bitter thing :(!!! Yu won’t get a boyfriend with that attitude!!!

You need Jesus.

Miley can suck my dick. Selena is so much better.

Hope she moves out of the USA too. We’re sick and tired of her bullshit. Good for you, welcome her with open arms, just don’t give her back. We don’t want her.
    Who’s we??

• PlasticLovato

Anonymous said: I don’t even think Selena picks the son her mommy does all the work and she just takes the credit and sing with her bad notes, miley on the other hand write her own music and creates it and that takes a long time for a real creative artist Selena is not an artist she does the singing because she making money not because she has the passion or the voice like miley does,miley takes her music seriously and is her passion that the huge difference between Selena and miley

prechhhhh!!

LOL I was the first one to comment it and I didn’t write the other 3 comments, please honey. Your theory is wrong, because as you can see, at the same minute you posted something, Broken Arrow posted too. It happens all the time in OU, and the first comments even have 10 min of difference. Accept that we don’t like Selena (?) lol, but I total get it, hun. You Selena stans live in your own little dream and you’re so in deny that you even make excuses saying the 1st comments are from the same person!

Sorry, but I bet that if they all were positive comments, you wouldn’t be saying that shit ;)
    Stay pressed, asshole.

• TheSugarVenom

This is pathetic. I’m sorry, but she shouldn’t even be singing.

And she announced she JUST got into the studio after New Years, which means she finished her new album in 2 months. Yep, it’s gonna suck. But it’s nothing new!

Clearly, every song on the album was written FOR Selena by other B-list artists and she didn’t have any say in the creative process, because nothing good happens in 2 months.

Good thing Miley’s taking her time on her new album. In the end, Miley’s will be the one to come out on top and get the Grammys (not like Selena would EVER stand a chance getting a Grammy), because she’s not rushing anything and she’s perfecting her new album with the top producers and rappers.

Miley will kill, Selena will flop and hopefully never get back up this time.

FLOOOOOOOOOP!

Miley, please take note, this is how a professional singer and artist works.
    ——————————

You’re fucking kidding, right!?

Selena is so far from “proffesional”, it’s embarrassing.

Selena doesn’t write ANY of her own songs or help produce them. And she whipped up an entire album in 2 months. NOTHING ABOUT THAT IS PROFFESIONAL.

What Miley’s doing is not just professional, but SMART.

Anyone with brains in the music industry will take their time when making a comeback or making ANY album for that matter.

Miley’s got 12 rappers and 15 producers on her new album. Selena, none.

Miley’s working super hard and Selena sits back until other artists hand her their scrapped material and then she throws it out into the world and takes full credit.

MILEY 2.0

Miley, please take note, this is how a professional singer and artist works.

• Fact- Opinion

I really truly hope OceanUP is in one of their sarcastic phases when they say “Selena needs a Grammy”. Lol. Unless the earth freezes over, it’ll never happen.

Selena doesn’t even deserve a KCA… she sucks so bad and does none of the work but gets all of the credit. lol. DELUSIONAL STANS. Selena’s got you all under mind-control.

Like Miley said, “timing is everything”. Miley’s so smart. She knows that there’s a specific time when she knows her single stands the best chance, so she’s not just letting her manager decide when to throw shit out like Selena does.

Nothing Selena takes credit for is something she does.

Oh Joy…

What’s up with the hate?
    1. Miley doesn’t write her own music
    2. Selena co-writes a lot of her music
    3. Yea ur right, Miley takes her music kinda seriously….. NOT
    5. Selena always gives credit
    6. BOTH HAVE PASSION FOR WHAT THEY DO!!!!!
    ————————-

You’re so wrong!

1.) Miley co-wrote 9 out of the 10 songs on her first CD “Meet Miley Cyrus”.

2.) Selena hasn’t contributed to co-penning on her own music until this album. (If she’s telling the truth). This is why she always has demos leak.

3.) Miley’s been working for over a year on her new album and is waiting for the perfect time for her big comeback.

4.) Mac Miller, Pharrell, Wiz Khalifa, Mary J Blige, Mozella, Robin Thicke, Da Internz, Kim Kardashian, Tyler The Creator, and Stacey Barthe have all said Miley’s got an amazing voice and that her new album will SMASH.

5.) Selena can be “fun”, but doesn’t mean she must take credit for all the work she doesn’t do.

6.)Yes, Selena is more popular than me. Prettier? Maybe. Probably.

7.) Still, like others have been saying: Selena began work on this album 2 months ago and she’s already about to release it. Something’s majorly wrong with that. No album produced in 2 months does remotely well.

8.) We’ll see who comes out on top.

Miley vs Selena? Who really cares? In the end they both will marry, have babies, get divorced, and be bitter for the rest of their lives about how much money their better half took from them. That’s Hollywood; that’s all for our own entertainment. The real question is how many husmands/partners and kids each will have and how many divorces and alimony and child support payments will each have.

This sounds more like you talking about your life.
    Miley and Selena > your bitter ass.

This sounds more like you talking about your life.
    Miley and Selena > your bitter ass

• Clauber

she needs a grammy

yea but she needs more movies first

OH NO! MY EARS WILL START HURTING, NOT AGAIN!

Amen^

Oh, so they’re making the movie with Selena as the lead? Mess.

Ummmm ? I like her and all but she can’t sing to me my opinion no hate…. I wanna see spring breakers tho

4 slams by the same person I see.

Selena still singing ? Oh. Thought she was just acting…can’t wait!!!

Selena still singing ? Oh. Thought she was just acting…can’t wait!!!

4 slams by the same person I see.

Fail. I only made the third comment. So your whole comment it’s invalid.
    I like that book and Selena it’s not the right girl for playing a suicidal character.
    You may sit.