Blanda Eggenschwiler Beautiful Behind

blandabeautiful-2
blandabehind

If the music thing and acting thing don’t work for Joe he should become a photographer. The Nick picture was gorgeous and this one is not too bad itself.

She’s as famous as Joe himself now :D!!! She has come such a long way :’o!!! So excited for seeing our #TeamBlandaFamily growing everyday!!! Our websits lauching in June ;)!!! #BlandaEggenschwilerJonas

PPL PLEASE DON’T COMMENT HERE.
    don’t lost your time as i am doing.
    ______
    OK.but i need to say something: now when the jb are in the best part of the tour and everyone forgot about blanda, the dumbass joe posts a photo to remind us his attention seeker gf? EVERYBODY SAYS IT’S TRUE LOVE? THIS IS TRUE PUBLICITY. ok now i’m gonna shut up.this satanic doesnt deserve attention

Blandanators >>> Jonatics.
    This fierce supermodel reign just won’t let up!

• Crystal

How is this picture “promoting” her children? I would love an explanation. One that makes sense. Although I think you’ll have a problem with that part. A grown man posting a picture of his gf on his own Instagram should not cause any problems. If it does, consider that you’re pathetic. If you weren’t jealous dumbfucks, you wouldn’t care. A man is supposed to be proud of his woman and is supposed to want to show her off. If you were older, you’d understand this.
    —————————————————-
    THIS!

I couldn’t agree more.I think it’s funny to sit back and read all the comments that these jealous little girls post. He’s posting the pictures on HIS Intagram but the gossip sites are the ones posting about them to start shit. I give him props for not giving a fuck and showing off his girl.

I’m a blandanator.

Lets just boycott this post.Everything was going so well yesterday.The focus was on the JB concert,but obviously Joe doesn’t want that,so lets not focus on them anymore.I’m not

all that loving comments to blanda are made by OceanUP as Anonymous. i’m sure. she’s more in love with blender than joe is because joe isn’t

It’s so funny how no one knew who Blanda was,now she dates him,and now she has fans who care more about her than Joe LOL i can’t deal with this! it makes me laugh

I’m more pissed of with Joe for allowing all this to happen.I don’t care about them dating,but this is WORK not PLAY so instead of promoting the tour,he promotes Blanda!? haha he is pathetic tbh.They both are

GUYS some people have figured out that @JonasUpdatesNYC on twitter is actually Blanda! she posts things on twitter before they happened at the concerts lol.I’m not joking,i’m serious!

Janda nation

fake

I hate Joe with a passion for ruining this damn tour.I was SO excited for it,like the old days when it was about the guys,and goofing around backstage and having fun,making videos etc.This time Joe decides take it all away by taking the focus and making it about him and his gf.I’m extremely disappointed in him,to a point where he’s not worth my time.I hope Nick and Kevin can do some fun things without Joe and his gf

If you don’t support her,don’t comment!! her and Joe are not worth it.Boycott this post!

Feb 27, 2013 @ 06:04 pm

Hi Kat! (Joejstreeteam) How’s your online Joe-poser bf? Oh, I forgot. He dumped you. You can’t even keep a fake Joe. So convinced that they’re “fake” are you? It sounds to me like you’re trying desperately to convince yourself because it kills you that you will never be with Joe and have zero control over his life. No matter how much hating and stupid rumors you spread, you can’t do a thing to change the fact that they’re together and you’re a nobody little girl who was duped by a loser posing as Joe on AIM. You genuinely thought he was telling you all his deep dark secrets when it was really some pathetic guy who was taking advantage of how incredibly stupid you are. Sad really. Oh well. Regardless, Joe is still with Blanda and hopefully it will literally cause you to explode soon.

look the pic in the car if blanda had known that someonewas taking the pic she would be posing with her huge horrible mouth. that is her job. instead of it she was ignoring her gold mine. true love? LMAO

• SubwayToVenus

I’m so jealous of her. Joe has been looking so fucking hot lately.

nice try! but i’m not joejstreem. she maybe is laughing on you as i am doing. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Why would Joe tell his aunt this???

That’s her aunt? LOLOLOLO.

I’m a blandanator.

BLANDANATORS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Oh crap there she is again – now I am beginning to hate her! Loved the first post with the brothers together again then we get the third wheel Bland in the next pic. Leave your girlfriend at home when you go to work!!! It just changes all the dynamics with your brothers and with the fans.

exactly today when she post a photo of a web page with a video about her incase products…..TODAY AFETER MANY DAYS JOE POSTS A PHOTO OF HER, AND THEN, SHE ANSWERS TO HIM WITH A HEART ICON ON IG, SO, PEOPLE GET INTO HER IG AND WATCH HER PUBLICITY VIDEO. YOU GET IT?

That pic in the car,they don’t look to interested in each other.Maybe she’s preoccupied on her phone…and why does she go EVERYWHERE they go?? OMG lol

Feb 27, 2013 @ 06:29 pm

Why would Joe tell his aunt this???

That’s her aunt? LOLOLOLO.

Politically, she’s Josh’s (Denise’s brother) wife.

Wait no, not Blanda’s ain’t, joes aunt…

Wait no, not Blanda’s ain’t, joes aunt…

That’s creepy :$

Just when things were totally focused on the Jonas Brothers for a few hours anyway. There is no way this isn’t being done on purpose. Why she and he want to take attention away from the band and create more drama is just beyond weird. Why not keep it private? There is someone taking pics (even beside themselves) and making sure it gets out there. Guess this will be the entire tour. Just talk and hate about this.

WHO CARES

DIRTY SLUT SATANIST FAMEWHORE

Who keeps leaking these pics and videos of janda,like WTF!?

Joe is trying so hard to prove something to the haters,but it WILL back fire on him,watch!!!

That’s why i like Nick,there’s no drama with him.At least that is a good thing.No hate for him.He’s more focused on the tour even Kevin too.Now i want to see how much of Dani we’ll see,now that she is with Kevin.Is she going to be like Blanda and get attention,or is she going to be discrete,and allow the attention to be on her husband and brothers

Because Joe and Blanda are being really selfish

Also even with the MTJ crew there (which will be private)

I’m not going to waste my time on these two anymore.They are so smug and bitchy about the whole relationship,and aggravating the fans and haters,and their attitude is just lame and pathetic.

• xAskTaylorx

Now people are going to be pissed that she has her own post. At least she doesn’t have a tag? I don’t care…

• Jessica

Joe is very snobby lost simplicity is getting tiresome with the promotion of this woman but we can not forget that this will change when the cd aground in stores.
    I saw the site of Jonas in Brazil offering all goods of Jonas who will buy? The Americans are talking who exchanged them for other singers now that nobody wants us also not in Latin America, sells for Blanda. I laughed out loud when he said that Joe eats like a pig where education is that Mme. Denise Jonas gave you? Must have left with their simplicity.
    Tired of JONAS’m open to other singers and before you guys talk I’m jealous I will tell you never thought of them as a possible suitor because I have never been fanatic just like good music since it has not ……..
    Goodbye Jonas you guys were exchanged for other singers ……..

• jonatic4eva

How did joe ruin the tour? Wtf? And blanda is his GIRLFRIEND….have any of yall had boyfriends before…like seriously. My boyfriend and I have hundreds of picture with and of each other. It’s not publicity and it doesn’t have to be “true love” it’s just about being with someone you enjoying being with.
    __________________________________
    LMAO your boyfriend isn’t famous!!!! but I’m agree with something, Blanda and you are nobodies

• SitChoAssDown

FFS people. Get over yourselves. Apparently, every girl he has ever dated was “for publicity”. So what, because he is on tour he cant take pictures of his girlfriend. He is a normal fucking human being. You know what normal couples do? They take pictures with and of each other, they go on dates, and i hope to God they ignore all of your ignorant comments. They have been dating for awhile and hes evidently happy for her. So instead of being a petty “fan”, why dont you say, “hey, im happy for him”. Think of it this way. You start dating him because you love him, yet you happen to somehow be in the arts. People start saying shit about you. wouldnt be so great would it. Grow the fuck up.

• SitChoAssDown

Furthermore, do you know her personally? Do you know him personally? No? Then it looks like you dont know either well enough to assess the situation and relationship.

you can’t compare a relationship with a celeb to one you have .. not even close to being the same .. js .

• I <3 the jbs

People don’t like her because of all the attention she is getting, when the focus should be on the guys. This is a JB tour not Janda ft Kevin and Nick! She is EVERYWHERE since the tour started! there’s been like 3 videos or 4 of her with the guys ” behind the scenes” ,pictures of her in nearly every jb post, Joe is promoting her caps and t shirts for OBEY instead of promoting the tour, people at concerts have said Joe was paying more attention to her during rehearsals and singing to her during live shows,Joe has denied pics with fans because he was with her.She is like a tag along and everywhere the guys are,she is there.She doesn’t even hide behind the scenes, because people at the concerts see her,enough to take pics of her, and now she advertises a video on her IG, then at the same time, Joe uploads a pic of her, then she comments,hence drawing attention to her promotion! it’s like where is the old Joe!? why is he doing this? I just don’t get it. Fans including me, are getting annoyed of all this crap now. And i don’t even care that they are dating. It’s their actions that are being repetitive and pissing people off.And Joe doesn’t seem to care

I like Blanda…

Why should she hide? Because little girls see her as competition and don’t like it?

Yes although some Jonas fans are over protective and over zealous many do see the problems with his relationships even before he does. Its all on his face and in his body language where he goes from gazing into the girls face like a lovesick puppy to looking disinterested and uncomfortable with hands by his side etc. Seriously thought a few were definately using him and hopefully he gets to realise that too and finds someone genuine who really loves him and not the fame and money.

• oceanUP

joe has finally found true love <3

Joe is an idiot.Just when things were looking peaceful.I’ve lost all respect for him now.He has changed,and not for the good,as far as i’m concerned.

Sad but seems to be true. Love Joe but he really does seem to do some stupid things without any thought for others. Not only this tour taking a girlfriend along but even worse when he took Ashley on tour with poor Demi having to suffer after a recent breakup of having to sing love songs on stage with his new gf in the audience! Who would do that???

How long until they’re married? I’m looking forward to it

LOL who is she again?

• jonatic4eva

PPL PLEASE DON’T COMMENT HERE.
    don’t lost your time as i am doing.

jonatic4eva said:

PPL PLEASE DON’T COMMENT HERE.
    don’t lost your time as i am doing.
    agreed. that famewhore doesnt deserve attention. y has she a post? its ridiculous. almost so ridiculous as @oceanUP and her asshole comments

She’s airing out her sweaty pits.

BLANDA JONAS <3

Have any of you guys had though about the possibility of nationality? pregnancy?? this q’s pop up in my mind every time Janda is arround ‘-‘

It is strange that she goes everywhere with them,unless this is them heading to the Hotel.But why take a pic of them? who released it? i just don’t understand what is going on with these two

I like to troll in the Jonas post talking about Blanda sometimes but really…why take your girlfriend on tour O.o? Like it’s WORK let your girl at home, or working, isn’t like it’s his wife anyway. Whatevah.

so I find it weird that she is following them around while they do press for their tour only cause I don’t even think Danielle does that

they look so interested in each other in that second pic
    get over yourselves

they aren’t fooling anyone with this bullshit
    blander runs jonasnycupdates twitter LOL
    gurl got found out

• jonatic4eva

they look so interested in each other in that second pic
    get over yourselves
    really?what pic are you seeing? oh wait..you are blind

Feb 27, 2013 @ 05:37 pm

___________

YES. WHEN THE FANS WERE HAPPY FOR THE CONCERT LAST NIGHT, JOE JUST RUINED IT. IS HE WORKING OR WHAT??? I’M SO TIRED OF HIS BULLSHIT..

THIS IS THE REASON WHO JOE NEVER WILL NEVER BE SERIOUS ARTIST.

Can a Jonas fan explain to me WHY they hate her and WHY is she satanic and illuminati?

i meant that they don’t look interested in each other haha
    came off wrong i guess
    but i think she’s just using joe to networks and get some lame interviews for random ass magazines and generate some “buzz” for her name to get out there
    it’s almost too obvious
    like even if it is a “real” “relationship” she clearly has other intentions than just “being” with joe
    pretty sure if her weren’t famous and rich she would t have even looked or even thought about “dating” him once
    but of course joe is blind to this as he is to everything else in his “life”
    take if the rose colored glasses d-bag your “gf” do t want your d she just wants the FAME

I’m pretty sure she wants his d, their first date she was sitting on his lap. It was for Mikey’s concert.

love how she’s fooled you along with countless other fans
    she should really switch her career path of mooching off her younger b-list “bf” to acting