Joe Jonas Tweets Fan Girl’s Back Tattoo ‘Blanda Looked VERY Happy At Concert!’

joajons_0
blanda-happy-1

Is that you?? + Chile meet and greet pix! 1+ vid of girl running on stage

From Fabiola: Blanda looked very happy and sang all songs at the concert!

I’m going to need some Janda candids on the beach and ones of then kissing.

that tattoo makes no sense. is she crazy?

Why are people saying Blanda is clingy? Joe obviously wants here there. Dumbass people.

Adults in an adult relationship should support each other’s careers, like Joe and Blanda do. She does a hell of a lot more to support Joe than Danielle does. That spoiled selfish brat doesn’t even want to hear about it when Kevin talks about work. All she cares about is her famewhoring family. Blanda is mature enough to understand that Joe has some very immature fans that honestly do believe they will marry Joe. She knows not to take anything personally and I think she knows how lucky she is to be with Joe. I’m so happy for them. She just might be the one for Joe long-term. They seem so suited to eachother’s hobbies and interests. How anyone can’t see that I’ll never understand. She’s about the best match of any gf he’s ever had. She also seems to fit in with his family and friends. I’m sure if they do move in together and eventually get married, the shit will initially hit the fan, but I think in time fans will grow to love her. Joe seems to want us to get to know her. It’s his way of saying that she’s special to him. I think it’s important that he has the support of the fans. Too bad there’s so many jealous bitches. Thankfully, while they’re very loud and annoying, there are way more decent fans who just want Joe to be happy.

Mar 1, 2013 @ 05:29 pm

They don’t want to believe that he loves her and they’re together because they want to be. Some fans choose to believe that Katerina/joejstreeteam’s bullshit that her Joe poser bf told her about Blanda forcing herself on Joe. Sadly, there are some fans that are so unbelievably stupid that they believe her. It’s more than obvious that they want to be together, but that possibility scares the kiddies. They’re afraid of the idea of him being in love and maybe getting married and *gasp* not marrying them!

That tattoo is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I’d never do that.
    She’s gonna regret it so badly.

• BrokenArrow

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?

• Maca Balcazar

i’m the girl at the penultimate picture! can’t believe it, best day ever definetely <3

She always looks different to me.

Mar 1, 2013 @ 05:54 pm
    She always looks different to me.

She’s not very photogenic tbh. I saw videos of her and she looks cuter in motion.

BrokenArrow said:

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?
    —————————————
    Not all of us. And frankly they’re just immature. Before they hated her because she ‘worshipped the devil’ when she never did, but sadly some idiots who don’t understand symbolism or that the word ‘illummanati’ can mean more than what Hollywood has coined it to be associated with. Then they were upset because Blanda was ‘dragging’ Joe everywhere and messing with the recording process, saying she was distracting Joe. Well now that the album’s done, they’re on tour and work, they’re -still- hating on Blanda! And they wonder why on earth Joe would dare to anything to piss them off whenever they’ve been constantly hating on and sending death threats to the girl he’s in love with. It’s sad that they can’t separate their music from their personal lives.

I don’t hate her,i’m just tired of her getting all the attention,when it should be about the Jonas Brothers.It’s their tour NOT Janda ft Kevin and Nick.She stays in a place where everyone can see her,and get the focus and where pics can get taken.She’s not even hiding.Dani is there,but we don’t see her.Even IG and twitter she is always given the attention.They are like OMG i saw Blanda instead of oh i saw the JBs?? like WTF

Does she have to go to EVERY show? and be with them the ENTIRE tour? not even Dani is,or members of the band’s gfs.The only person is Greg,but he’s married to Paris.Joe isn’t going to be away for 2 months,it’s only 4wks! like seriously

I agree to the comment about Blanda.I don’t care that he is dating her,it’s their actions that are annoying!!

Joe and Blanda are just an annoying couple SIMPLE AS THAT

I DON”T CARE THAT THEY ARE DATING F*UCK i’m sooooooo sick of not being able to have an opinion.Newsflash i don’t HAVE to support them, and just because i don’t,that does NOT make me immature,bitchy or it’s me being “jealous” you’re all annoying!!!!!!!!!!! i have as a person as right to not like someone,especially when i don’t trust her yet,so give me a f*cking break

And PS i have liked some of Joe’s other gfs before,so i’m NOT freaking jealous of her dating him.I don’t see Joe that way,i just like the Jonas Brothers!! :/

Mar 1, 2013 @ 06:16 pm
    Joe and Blanda are just an annoying couple SIMPLE AS THAT

—————————————————————————————————–

Good, I’m not the only one who thinks so.

LIAR DIRTY SLUT SATANIST FAMEWHORE FAKERELATIONSHIP PR PR SHIT. STOP KISSING HER ASS.

I know that I can’t take no more, it ain’t no lie I wanna see you out that door, baby, bye, bye, bye

In love?Open your eyes, they’re a fake couple. PR relationship.

• barbiescunt

What a dumbass.

SHE IS WITH HEADPHONES ON LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

It’s so annoying that the ones who don’t support them get attacked,and the ones who do support them get attacked.You are all fighting each other for what,some stupid relationship. This has caused so much drama in the JB fan base,and i hate it!

Mar 1, 2013 @ 06:27 pm
    SHE IS WITH HEADPHONES ON LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

To hear what the guys hear on stage…..

She look old his mom is ypunger looking than her god joe u keep getting worse with your chicks but she is a druggie so that is why she looks old not good mom or wife but it is your life joe think

YOU TOO KAT!

Tired of her getting all attention? she doesn’t want to that, she alwyas quickly gets to the car, she no publish photos of joe or joe and her…. what the hell… of course it’s jonas tour, but joe wants her there and haters make this tour janda tour… one of haters tweet about her all the time ALL THE TIME
    and yes, she has to go to every show, she supports him, and then they I bet go to the dinner or something, why she would stay in the hotel? and dani chose not to go with them! as i said, joe wants her there! so go f. yourself.

Dani wuz not there she comes now an then blanda there all the time for her man

• Cece

I miss the old days before Blanda. He was on twitter, happy and replying to fans etc i don’t have anything against her, i just miss the old Joe, that’s all. Now he is only on IG. This tour i thought was going to be fun, and everyone was going to talk about videos and pictures and where they are, and the guys would interact with fans again etc but it’s been disappointing. I’m genuinely really upset at all the hate and bad attention, and the focus being on other people etc i can’t be bothered anymore.Every post is of fans arguing over something so silly. I have nothing against anyone, but something’s should just remain low key while there is a tour going on. I know it’s not easy, but this is not a time for the guys to bring drama. I’m glad they’re happy and all, but things are just not the same on this tour sigh :(

Joe shouldn’t wear the tank tops anymore. You can tell he has lost a ton of muscle. His arms don’t have any definition anymore.

All Joe does is cause drama with his latest ‘girlfriend’ and continue to divide the fans.
    On a positive note Nick remains flawless as always <3

I HATE JOE. HE RUINED THE TOUR FOR ME. BUT THE KARMA IS BITCH

I’m going to laugh in his face when the new single and the new album comes to light because it will be a complete failure. Thanks to Joe, the band lost some of the richest and most dedicated fans (those who always voted in every poll and worked in promoting their music) these fans aren’t Jonas fans anymore.

I’m still pressed about the person that said that Blanda supports Joe’s career more than Dani does with Kevin. Are you fucking kidding me? Sorry to say this, but Danielle did have an actual life before meeting Kevin, and she did the same exact thing when she started dating Kevin. She went everywhere with him and followed him around while he was on tour. She’s been in this thing with Kevin for what 6 maybe seven years (I forget the exact date of when they met). That’s way longer than the amount of time Blanda has been around. Danielle is probably worn out from traveling all the time. She’s probably seen just about everything now and just wants to be at home. But obviously, since she’s on tour with Kevin, she doesn’t seem to mind the traveling.

The fact that fans have the nerve to disrespect Danielle and make up things about her really makes me question the amount of intelligence they have.

Ice cream or yogurt?

Joejonas Life can be great. It’s you’re choice to make it great.

WE JEALOUS OF HER?????? HAHAHAHA JALOUS OF FAKE RELATIONSHIP????? HAHAHA. WE IMMATURE AND DUMBASS????? REALLY??? SHUT UP

Nick always has the same facial expression on his face, but it’s cute though :)

Joejonas
    Loving life :)

Joejonas Real girls aren’t perfect,, and perfect girls aren’t real -(Love stories (via @RevRunWisdom) amen to that!

That girl who had the tattoo! well now that is dedication for ya. That’s not something you can remove.She’s brave :D

Joejonas “homesick for a place I’ve never been”
    2:05am – 1 Jun 11

Kevin is my favorite haha dani is sooo luckyyy to have him as a husband! and vice versa of course ;) and Nick is looking good too!

Joejonas “homesick for a place I’ve never been”
    2:05am – 1 Jun 11

I even today,still don’t know what that meant lol

@Xizzle The things I would do for a time machine.
    6:31pm – 7 Aug 12

Joejonas @xizzle I know that feeling.
    6:47pm – 7 Aug 12

Nick and those eyes *someone hold me back* haha damn sexy

Mar 1, 2013 @ 07:32 pm
    @Xizzle The things I would do for a time machine.
    6:31pm – 7 Aug 12

Joejonas @xizzle I know that feeling.
    6:47pm – 7 Aug 12

Why are you posting old tweets? stop now

Joejonas My bike was stolen yesterday.. But almost as bad.. My ice cream fell on the ground.. This just means today i instagr.am/p/Jh9s6LD8Ob/
    3:23pm – 17 Apr 12

This still makes me laugh

Why are you posting old tweets? stop now

So people stop talking fighting over Joe and Blanda. I’m tired of the same argument every day.

Joejonas If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

joejonas I don’t like famewhore, satanist dirty slut

joejonas I’m single.

*sneezes*

I actually don’t care who any of the guys date tbh. nick is boring and i have absolutely no interest in him. I stan all of joes relationships.

• Joe

I love Blanda

She is EVERYWHERE and in EVERY concert. All people can talk about is her and Joe and the attention he gives her instead if the damn MUSIC!

keep calm kat, really

Who’s Kat? LOL and why do you think it’s her? haha

That video Joe winked at her ON PURPOSE.he saw the girl tecording Blanda, turned around winked at Blanda,then smiled at the girl recording LOL he’s pathetic and immature! i don’t care FYI that he is dating her, because they are both attention seekers, so they deserve each other! people need to stop taking pics of her and videos! it’s so annoying! YOU are giving them attention by doing so. Then people talk and share it, then OU posts it!! I’m only interested in Nick. And he hasn’t gotten ANY attention. ( even Kevin) and it’s pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS!!

Blanda looks like shes going to go into cardiac arrest

* recording Blanda*…damn autocorrect!

I’m so done with this tour. I can’t wait for it to finish. It’s only what 3 wks?? god that is still a long time. blahhhhh

Imagine one day, getting married, and you get naked for your husband and he SEES THAT OVER YOUR BUTT.

BYEEEEEEEEEEE.

You ruined your life with that terrible tattoo.

Was going to comment on NO MORE BLANDA on Jonas but then saw the one about Danielle. Agree Danielle is probably over the whole touring thing and especially if they do want to start a family sometimes a person needs to not be stressed and rushing so maybe it would be good for her to stay at home when he is only away for short trips. Take note Blanda stay at home and let your bf do his job and keep fans happy without you hanging about.

Dang that tattoo! I bet they were pumped when they saw that!

NO! You are the one with questionable intelligence if you think that stick deserves any amount of attention!!!

—————————————

Shut up, things have finally calmed down and you’re going to get things riled up again.

ar 1, 2013 @ 05:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?
    _________

because she is an attention seeker, hardcore smoker, druggie, a hardcore partier and satan worshiper. She and her friends make fun of all our fan base, of Joe, of the band, even of papa jonas.

Joe is surrounded by drug addicts losers who don’t work almost never (blanda and her friends) Joe lost the focus of his career, has become a hardcore partir, he doesn’t like to work like he used do, he is dedicated to spending all his money on parties, lots of alcohol and trips with the witch and her friends.

ar 1, 2013 @ 05:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?
    _________

Joe doesn’t give a shit about the fans, his career, work, even the tour because he doesn’t have respect for the fans. In Venezuela, he did not want to take pictures with the fans because he was with the witch. Nick was the only one who took pictures with fans. I’m so tired that Joe to publish pics of the witch on twitter while he’s working.

Mar 1, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

ar 1, 2013 @ 05:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?
    __________

Everyone were happy after the performance in Viña and all the attention was on the band for first on the this tour but then Joe ruined everything again. He forgets that he’s in the middle of a tour, not on vacations with the witch, who uses iphones earphones while he’s singing… LOL what a rude! Joe is a dumb. I don’t care about him anymore but I hate him because all his bullshit with that attention whore is hurting the tour and the band

Mar 1, 2013 @ 10:22 pm

ar 1, 2013 @ 05:43 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

Why do jonatics hate Blanda so much?
    __________

Everyone were happy after the performance in Viña and all the attention was on the band for first on the this tour but then Joe ruined everything again. He forgets that he’s in the middle of a tour, not on vacations with the witch, who uses iphones earphones while he’s singing… what a rude! Joe is a dumb. I don’t care about him anymore but I hate him because all his bullshit with that attention whore is hurting the tour and the band

He forgets that he’s in the middle of a tour, not on vacations with the witch

the witch uses iphones earphones while he’s singing,what a rude!

Dear haters:
    Joe and Blanda don’t really care what you think about their relationship, so stop saying you are looking out for Joe or that you are a fan, cause you’re not. You’re just wasting your life hating on someone who is actually living hers, is enjoying it and does not give a crap about your seventh grader opinion.
    Joe is a man, he knows what he’s doing, so chill your tits and stop being so annoying.
    Thank you.

the witch uses iphones earphones while he’s singing

It is sad that the old Joe who used to tweet and show love for fans is a thing of the past. But 3 years ago Ashley was on tour, too. She also stood by the side of the stage and kept flying out to see him on tour. She even tweeted so everyone would know and made sure she was seen. All the same things as Blanda. Just months ago Natashia Ho was tweeting a photo of her shoes on a plane heading to London so you would know she was on her way to see Joe there. So this is just the same old, same old. It just helps them lose more fans each time.

All this hate is so pathetic. Glad neither joe nor blanda care about fans think. it’s their life, not yours!

Ummmm aren’t those iPhone headphones she is wearing? to hear the guys she’d use inner headphones. I’m sure they don’t look like that?

This whole fan base is seriously getting bad… it’s not just on here, but on other social networks. Everyone is arguing over these two :/

Everyone is preaching to each other LOL i guess people are not entitled to have an opinion anymore

Mar 1, 2013 @ 08:00 pm
    On a positive note Nick remains flawless as always <3

Ha this is funny. Fans said the same thing about nick when he was with Delta. From homewrecker to famewhore. You’re only saying this now because nick is ‘single’. Lets not forget the hate he received for Gigi as well.

How come Nick hooks up with an engaged woman and a goes out with a girl that has a boyfriend and Joe is the one that causes drama, oh pleaseeeee.

Mar 1, 2013 @ 07:52 pm

He has more muscles than all the guys from one direction so

• barbiescunt

Some of you kids are the strangest ever. Who cares who Joe dates? Blanda is pretty and none of you know anything more about her. Let them be happy.

• xAskTaylorx

Oh. I thought Blanda was leaving to do something with her life….. My bad….. And question: Why is Blanda wearing earbuds to a concert? This isn’t your iPod?!?! 0___o .____.

• xAskTaylorx

Don’t know if it’s true or not, but I heard that Blanda blocks people that have “negative” comments about her….

Nick sang Wedding Bells

I want them to make a video for this song, with all three in it. lol

Nope. My Niley feels are coming back. Stop it Nick.

Joe is SO annoying!! see he can’t focus on the fans. He always sings to her! he’s pathetic! https://mobile.twitter.com/jonasfeels/status/307872303667109888

Nick doesn’t look that broken up during Wedding Bells. It seems more like it’s a song about saying goodbye to a lost dream. Something you hoped would happen in your youth, but because of missed chances, or just not being right for each other, never will.

She looks really pretty,and all smiley.Pity some childish brats threw water at her,and the girls laughed.THAT WAS NOT NICE :/

She’s growing on me actually.I thought she was using Joe,but i think they are genuinely in love.And i think she and Joe are going to move into together and get married,it’s just my gut feeling.So people aka haters need to just accept her and be happy for them.Neither of them deserve to get hate

• oceanUP

blanda is true serene beauty who makes joe very happy <3

What is in her ears if she is listening!????

Why she’s with headphones? She’s so beautiful!

Blanda seems nice.

But that lower back tattoo is fucking insane! 0__e

I would be “very happy” too if I was getting an all expense paid vacation.

EW at the tattoo. I’m usually don’t judgamental but o.o

It’s cute that they gave her a headset so she can hear the same stuff as they do onstage. She really does seem sweet. Jealous kids that don’t like her are just stupid. Most of their “reasons” are either made up lies or things that they just don’t understand, like the “reasons” they give for believing she’s a satan worshipper. It’s all because they don’t understand symbolism. That joejstreeteam fucktard, or whatever her name is now, likes to spread lies that she pulls out of her ass too. Or ones that her Joe poser online bf who dumped her told her. Sadly, she them tells this shit to QBF and she runs to Blind Gossip with it. And you kids believe it. Pretty sad that you’re putting your faith in the lies and delusions of a jealous, mentally ill 16 year old little girl rather than in Joe’s judgement. He knows Blanda. No fan does. I trust him and he obviously loves her. That’s all I need to kn

Agreed, he showed way more emotion during his infamous Stay. Bye bye curls. :(

Where’s the love people??

+Jb are in Argentina right now! woohoo i think they just finished performing,since it’s what i think 11:30pm there now? am i right or what? lol

THIS IS A JOKE. lmao blanda please get a life and stop following around a child. Joe is far from an adult.. just like most of his fans (no offense)

I know,i’ve just about had it now.Joe and Blanda are just annoying now.The over exposing their relationship,is causing all this

I don’t know why, but this relationship is really getting on my nerves. I feel like it is really being pushed in our faces. When they first started dating I was fine, but every day for some weird reason it is annoying me more & more.

Blanda had water thrown at her WOW! Joe must of been pissed LOL

Mar 1, 2013 @ 06:32 pm

Joe is an adult….

Joe and Blanda are just an annoying couple SIMPLE AS THAT

—————————————————————————————————–

Good, I’m not the only one who thinks so.

=========

Yeah there are a lot of people who are tired of their behaviour,and the worst is that Joe doesn’t care about it.I know he is happy,but he also knows the drawbacks to over exposing his girlfriends,but he does not do anything

Joe and Blanda are getting married.

Jonas brothers are going to fade,once Joe gets married to her.That is the truth! and we all know it.If this is the hate now,imagine when they get more serious oh gosh sh*t is going to hit the roof! she and Joe’s relationship is probably for me the worst as far as hate goes.No gf has ever had water thrown at them!

The rumor is that they are secretly engaged though,so… i hope it’s not true

Then fans are going to deal with it. Joe wants to be with her. End of the history.

You guys are just pushing Joe more and more away. He’s going to not want anything to do with fans. He probably doesn’t want to be a part the Jonas Brothers anymore and is only doing this tour/album as a favour to you guys.

If you wanna piss of Jonatics just say you’re a Blanda stan xD #Blandanator4lyfe

————————————-
    THIS! People act like it’s necessary to comment on who he’s dating, then place that above his talent, and professional life.

yeah blanda is going to move with joe in the united states with joe lives

Blanda and joes kids will be beautiful

The Jonas fans who hate Blanda are just immature little spoiled girls who prefer to believe in whatever fake rumors than to believe Joe loves Blanda. Like seriously, you guys don’t even know her! How can you judge her? Don’t you trust your idol enough to accept his love for her? JOE knows her, not you, people. If he’s with her it’s because he WANTS. If you, as you so claim, “stop being a Jonas fan”, fuck you. They don’t care and they won’t miss you, so yeah. Do as you wish. Get over it.

———————————————
    Preach.

Dumbshits, if you would open your eyes and set aside your jealousy and immaturity, you’d see that Joe is trying to show his fans, whom he does love despite your retched behavior, that this woman is important to him and he’s serious about her. You’re full of shit if you don’t think Danielle was the same way, but far worse. She used to take pics with fans well before her and Kevin were even engaged. There are also pics of her watching the shows from the side too. Why shouldn’t Blanda be allowed to watch her boyfriend’s concert? She’s not standing there for “attention”. She’s there so she can see. It’s the fans making the tour about her, not their “actions”. They haven’t done anything. If you didn’t stalk her, you would barely know she’s there. Don’t want to see her pics on Instagram? Don’t follow her. If she ends up in a video taken back stage, so what? She’s there. Lots of people end up in those videos. I don’t see you whining that the tour is somehow about Derrick just because he’s in the videos too. You should hear yourselves from a mature person’s POV. It’s absurd the whining and outrageous shit you come up with to justify your jealousy. Joe is at an age where he is looking for a serious relationship. He found one and I don’t blame him for wanting to spend as much time as possible with her. Kevin was already married over a year at Joe’s age. I know the possibility of him being permanently off the market scares some of you, but you’ll get over it. When you grow up and have relationships as adults (not Joe poser online bf’s Katerina), you’ll look back and see how stupid you were. Your ticket to the show does not include the right for Joe to be alone on tour. He still meets fans. Still performs. Still gives 110%. He just has someone to spend the nights with now. Good for him!

You still have nick! He is single! Stop bitching about Joe my gosh…

So unbelievable. Their music can’t get talked about for a second before this chick’s name pops up. This whole comeback can never work out. No one wants to concentrate on anything but this. Why in the world can’t he keep it private like 98 % of the other musicians in the world. Most everyone I listen to I have no idea who they date and I don’t care.

Why are you people acting like you are all being tied to chairs, having your eyes taped open and being forced into watching a loop of Joe and Blanda skipping in a field of flowers against your will? If you don’t like him or her posting pictures of each other on Instagram, don’t follow him there, same goes for twitter, same goes for here. If you don’t like Blanda then don’t go on posts where she’s mentioned or her pictures are. And as for the comments about her ‘sitting where she’ll be seen.’ She doesn’t have to hide just because some of you don’t like her, and just because you don’t like doesn’t give you the right to send threats and hate to her, and throw water on her. Grow up and accept the fact that they’re adults and they’re going to do whatever they want, even if it upsets you.

Why don’t you just STFU and mind your freaking business.If you support them,then GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! but not everyone f*cking has too!!!!! ARGH

It’s interesting how the guys were under the impression that their fans grew up with them, but in many cases, that couldn’t be further from the truth. Some of you are still little immature children. If you don’t want to be a fan just because Joe fell in love and you don’t like it, then GTFO. He could care less about those “fans”. To actually threaten that their relationship will be the downfall of JB shows just how stupid and entitled you are. I’m sure Joe would far rather be with the woman he loves than cater to dumb imbiciles like you if given the choice. That’s what you don’t understand. Joe shouldn’t have to “choose” his career over his personal life. No other artist has to do that. Just because Jonas fans are largely young females doesnt mean that they have to keep up the old Disney-encouraged “let the fans think they have a chance” game. They’re done with that bullshit. At this point, they’re “take us as we are, or leave us”. They’re not playing games or keeping up appearances for your sake anymore. They’ve accepted that if you don’t want them as they really are, then they will gladly bow out.

I DON’T HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave me ALONE

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Why do people keep writing 5 page novels. No one is going to read them.

JOE DOESN’T LOVE HER and SHE DOESN’T LOVE HIM. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS FAKEEEEEEEEEEE

The fan water story was started by one of the NY stalkers who makes up rumors all the time. Don’t be naive.

Agree with you, this relationship is FAKE PR SHIT

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! can you guys not read!?!? I said AGAIN i. don’t. care. that. they. are. dating! I. said. that. I. don’t. like their actions! For crying out loud!

No it’s true. I saw the twitter comment that was RT’ed where the girl said that she is the one who threw water on her, and everyone laughed

Mar 1, 2013 @ 07:06 pm
    I DON’T HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave me ALONE

If you don’t support joes happiness then you’re no fan

Who’s Derek?

I missed the days when I could come n here and actually learn something other than bad words and hate.

This story is pathetic and stupid like you. You don’t know what mean true love. GOODBYE

Mar 1, 2013 @ 06:58 pm

Well I don’t know who you listen to asshole, but almost every other artist on the radio pimps their relationship, or at the very least doesnt hide it. Jonas is far far more low key than most. Relationships are ALWAYS going to be a major focus over the music. Jonas is no different. Look at Rhianna and CB. One Direction has a zillion articles a day about their love lives. Justin Beiber and Selena pimped themselves for 2 years. And fuck, Taylor Swift has made a career out of exploiting her relationships. So I hope you now realize how unbelievably stupid your comment is. By comparison, Jonas is downright silent about their personal lives. Joe wouldn’t even talk about it except to say that he has someone special and he’s very happy. Oh yeah, such focus on it! Dumbass.

This fan base is a mess,sighh. This negativity is just not good for the guys, seriously. I hope when it’s time to release the single and new album, things calm down,or Janda go low key, or it won’t help the sales. Sad but true..

Joe is not happy if she is around him. Dumbass people. FAKE RELATIONSHIP PR PR PR

Mar 1, 2013 @ 07:08 pm

I know you have to keep repeating this over and over Kat, to convince yourself of it, but it’s a lie. And deep down you know it. It’s funny that you’re so immature, ignorant and jealous that you would rather believe some convoluted story that a Joe poser told you on AIM than believe the obvious truth. You will NEVER date Joe. He will never want an ugly child like you. He is in a REAL ADULT relationship with a beautiful WOMAN. No PR involved. I get that you’re entirely too stupid to understand reality because you’ve created such a delusional world in your mentally ill head, but it’s true. Blanda has Joe. And you don’t even have a Joe poser anymore.

The boys should cover skyfall by adele. Since they’re such James Bond and Adele stans.

• Pixita

As hard as this is for some of you to fathom, but it is obvious the JB are ready to move to a mainstream audience. Not only do they not care if you jump ship, they most likely would be quite happy for you to do so. I’m sure they look forward to performing and not being drowned out by screaming girls singing off key. I don’t get the impression they are overly concerned about monetary success or even if the album sales are low. Sadly it’s their fans who hold them back. Not all of them, but there seems to be too few of us with any common sense. Joe is not “shoving” his gf in people’s faces, he’s living his life. You have no right to ask him to pretend she doesn’t exist. Build a bridge and get over it or get lost, they are moving forward not backwards, with or without you.

Shut! Up! Yourself! It was already riled! Stupid!!!

keep calm kat, really

This is Blanda at Vida concert, and joe winks at her :/ annoying couple for sure.

I mean Vina sorry lol

If you don’t support joes happiness then you’re no fan
    That’s BULLSH*T! I like the grp, the music! is that such an issue? what does it matter whether i like who he dates???? give me a break

Someone special yeah, but it’s not her.

JONAS BROTHER ARE BACK :) LOVE THEM

For all those hating on Blanda and who say this is for publicity, you are greatly mistaken. Are you that naive to believe beyond a few twitter accounts like OU that the Jonas Bros are still newsworthy. 98% of the American population has no clue who she is. How often are any of the boys in People mag? They aren’t even National Inquirer or Star credible. Miley and Selena are way more popular in entertainment news. The only way Joe and/or Blanda will get credible attention will be to get married but that will even be minimal. The real publicity will happen if she gets pregnant out of wedlock! So just relax. She is not gaining anything but hate from jealous, bitter young girls or crazy South American fans. Maybe in your part of the world JB is still big, but you guys don’t count. And your incessant hatred on OU is ridiculous. Girls you should be embarrassed for yourself and each other.

IMO Blanda looks kind of embarassed in that video like she can’t believe her artist hipster boyfriend sings such corny songs like Hello Beautiful for screaming teenage girls. I can’t picture her enjoying or caring about Jonas music tbh

Joejonas “and this world is.. So much bigger than me.. So much bigger then.. You”

THIS IS JONAS POST, NOT FAMEWHORE SLUT SATANIST POST. GO JONAS BROTHERS :)

Mar 2, 2013 @ 08:07 am

This is really disrespectful to the fans. What a lack of professionalism!!! a guy who can’t separate his private life from his career & work.

A little more and that trashy woman is on stage being the biggest attention seeker. Not even Danielle is so invasive.

The Jonas Brothers aren’t coming back to be successful.. never with this lack of professionalism. The fans paid a lot of money to see the boys sing to them and have their attention for just two hours of show. Instead, Joe is giving all his attention a his whore while he’s working. This tour is not taken with the seriousness and professionalism that should have. Joe can go on holiday after the tour, but of course, he doesn’t give a shit for the fans, he only needs our money for buy drugs, alcohol, spend money on trips and parties with his swiss drug dealer

Everyone needs to chill! omg stop arguing over a relationship.It won’t help anyone, and it’s unhealthy. Focus on the guys for once, and ignore the Blanda news,please!! I beg you

What??

Joejonas Adele… Your record makes me very happy inside.

That’s gonna be kind of hard considering she’s in EVERY post.

Some of us don’t really care about Joe and who he dates, we want to talk about Nick but every Jonas related post these days also includes Blanda and nobody is ever talking about anything except that.

There’s a video from Vina Del Mar, she was smiling at Joe and he kinda noticed her and smiled back. Don’t think she’s embarrassed, she seems lovestruck.