Nick Jonas Smiling W/ Teeth Closeup Vid

From Chile. Maybe he’s dating someone..

What were the awards for,do you guys know? i’m curious

Nick’s smile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> so hot! <3

What time do they start performing in Argentina?? and is there a live stream? anyone?

• Ijustneedyounow

:) beautiful

• jonatic4eva

What were the awards for,do you guys know? i’m curious
    _____________________
    two torchs (gold and silver) and two seagulls (gold and silver). Those are condecoration from the Viña fest.

• jonatic4eva

____________________
    18:00h Argentina’s time—-Deleasa ;)
    19:00h Argentina’s time—-JONAS BROTHERS ;)

I love the energy they had on stage when they won! Joe and Kevin were runing around,Nick was all smiles and they looked genuinely happy.I think it’s nice when they get recognized,since they haven’t been singing or have released anything in about 4yrs or so.So proud of them

I honestly don’t know why he’s so insecure,he really doesn’t need to be

I think people always saying his teeth is ugly didn’t help anything. he’s a stickler for his health and bad teeth are a HUGE health hazard. I think it’s even worse for diabetics.
    although why he didn’t get those fixed years ago is beyond me.
    I wish I could fix mine so I know if I had that kind of cash I would.

Nice,but i mean what were they for exactly?.Like a well done, or was there voting involved? you know what i mean? i’m not familiar with the Vina festival

18:00h Argentina’s time
    ===

• crazylady

I love how I’m talking about teeth and all of a sudden Grillz comes on the radio (I always call it the Teeth song and change it to be about Nick’s teeth)

He’s insecure about his smile. Plus he’s a little douchey so he prefers the serious face.

• jonatic4eva

______________________
    There are experts judges, they are almost 15 people

So they are performing now,since it’s 7pm there :D nice i’m guessing no livestream then aww oh well

I’d be insecure about my smile too, if my brother was Joe Jonas….

==
    I disagree,t’s because he doesn’t like to smile,that makes his face look like he’s being douchey. He is a nice guy!

• crazylady

I’d be insecure about my smile too, if my brother was Joe Jonas….

what does that have to do with anything?
    oy

• Kayla

Livestream!! guys! http://evento.personal.com.ar/

Mar 2, 2013 @ 01:58 pm
    crazylady said:
    I’d be insecure about my smile too, if my brother was Joe Jonas….

what does that have to do with anything?
    oy

Joes smile is perfect.

Kayla said:
    Livestream!! guys! http://evento.personal.com.ar/

====

OMG THANK YOU!

This is a Nick post,both Joe and Nick have nice smiles.Please this is a peaceful post..

• Kayla

The guys are going onstage now :D

Joes smile is perfect.

oh…I had a blonde moment. so stupid

but I like his too. aesthetically I always liked Nick’s better because they were imperfect but glad he got those fixed

Mar 2, 2013 @ 02:01 pm

Alright, alright….

• entertainmentlove

OMG he has teeth

I like nicks eyebrows

I’ve noticed Joe is very protective over Nick. Like he rubs his back during interviews and takes pic of him on Instagram. He doesn’t do that with Kevin.

Of course you can see Blanda and Dani in the livestream SIGHH

This dude NEEDS to smile more and let his hair grow. Joe has a very nice smile just like Kevin but i bet they are insecure over others parts of their body that Nick may not be.

Kevin is the hottest jonas.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:14 pm
    A lot of people know of Blanda in SA. They even recorded her and took pictures. Your opinion is invalid.

I’m from Argentina!! we do know who she is but we’re not obsessed with her, we don’t really care xD

For not caring there sure are lots of pics and videos of her from today!

it’s true!!! everyone on TV were talking about Nick!! even Cande Vetrano who is a teen idol in Argentina (she is a girl) said she is in love with Nick!!! they said he a genius in music. and he is, they also said he is the hottest :)

Nicholas, I’m so sorry that someone hurt you yesterday

What happened? and knowing Nick he’s over it already,so i wouldn’t worry about it.He’s a very laid back guy,and doesn’t get upset easily

For not caring there sure are lots of pics and videos of her from today!

yeah a lot for you maybe ten, but we are proud of Jonas Brothers is ww trend, that means 15634563465456546545 people cares about Jonas and 10 about her, but whatever, she is too irrelevant for me to keep discussing over her.:)

Blanda is more famous than Michael Jackson.

Yeah sure sure all I heard was Blanda talk

==

What happened to Nick? why was he not having a good day,and how do you know that?

they’re just jealous, everybody knows Nick is the best! he has the best smile that’s why everybody in M&G want to hug him and take pic with hiim and fans run onstage and jump on Nick, Joe has to stop them, bc Nick doesn’t like that, lol, but Nick’s the best, I’m sad he wasn’t having a good time today.

He’ll no! Joe was the most popular at all of their SA dates. It’s cute though that a lot if fans wanted to take pics with Kevin. Kevin finally getting respect!

Joe has the worlds best smile.

That’s your opinion,but i think they BOTH do,and Kevin!!

@jonasmileys: Joe cried when he mentioned Sofia and I cried with him :’)

@jonasmileys: I hugged them, the three of them. OMG, Nick was so nice. I’m so surprised.

• BrokenArrow

that’s awful. why even watch it if you don’t like it?

It’s a festival, more than two artist perform in a show and sometimes people only want to see one of them and they boo the others.

Joseph’s smile..:) Best!!!!!

Nick being bitchy Again!!!!

Where was Kevin upset???

STOP TALKING ABOUT JANDA PLEASE! they always get talked about in EVERY Jb post.This is Nick’s turn.If you want to talk about them there is another Janda post before this one.No offense,but Nick and Kevin are also apart of the group

Don’t worry, that’s just here, these are the same couple of people talking about her over and over. most people don’t even know who she is in the real world or dgaf, it’s OU, it’s the same people with the same stupid oppinion, but she is not relevant at all. In Argentina all we cared about is how hot Nick is looking lately, even the hosts or the event were talking about how talented and awesome Nick is!

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:07 pm
    Joe has the worlds best smile.

That’s your opinion,but i think they BOTH do,and Kevin!!

Kevin is the sweetest, joes smile is Angelical and the best!!

I like Nick’s smile the best! but it didn’t show today, still he looked soo hot

Nick smile is crooked and yellow. Even he knows that! That’s why he don’t smile!

Nicholas, I’m so sorry that someone hurt you yesterday, but you have to enjoy your stay in Argentina ok? don’t be mad at us, we love you, keep smiling please! that smile of yours with your teeth is so beautiful, I understand you’re also sad about Sofia, and you’re overwhelmed by everything, but we need to see you smile, I’m glad you’re better after the show, too bad you didn’t want to spend time with the guys in the hotel or go swimming and you didn’t want to have breakfast with everyone, and you were alone in your room, we understand you and we want you to be all smiles again in Buenos Aires, we are gonna be good to you.

—————

Why are you guys saying Nick was upset?.Stop starting lies! he is happy,all three of them are

lol bitter much? it’s flawless!!! we all love it, check out allt he gifs fans make of him smiling, he is the best
    Keep smiling Nick!!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky! haha remember?

• crazylady

oh they can’t leave? or come when their artist is on?
    regardless, I don’t see the point in booing. I had to sit through someone I didn’t really like and I just didn’t pay attention. plus it didn’t last that long. I would think listening to your Ipod or whatever would be a lot less disrespectful than booing.

Keep smiling Nick!!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky! haha remember?

Nicky is yellow yellow black and yellow. He don’t smile because its yellow yellow and crooked!!!!!!!

Ok, Nick is not mad ok!! he is fine!! what happened yesterday is that in the hotel (I was there with my friends) somebody hit him, but it was bc she wanted to hug him, she jumped on him and scratched him, yes he was moody, and he didn’t want to say hi to the fans and kept talking on his phone, then today he had breakfast alone in his room, and the guys went swimming and to the gym after breakfast, Nick stayed in his room, but maybe bc he was afraid someone could attack him again, but it was not intentionally, here in argentina we are crazy but with love! hahhaa he was ok today, he was nice to fans!! but he was a little more serious thatn usual, but he is human you know, humans don’t only pick their noses, they get upset too.

@jonasmileys: They were so happy, especially Nick. He smiled all the time. He really loves Argentina.

See Nicky is not sad.

Yeah sure sure all I heard was Blanda talk

yeah, cuz you understand spanish, lol
    sali a quien le importa esa, a nadie, q mas da, ingenuo xD tu mundo es OU xD

@jonasmileys: Joe was drinking beer, Nick was drinking pepsi and I think Kevin was drinking water.

Kevin is the healthiest obvsly

Nick was happy today!! Nick was mad yesterday, but it was just one minute!! who wouldn’t be? a fan attacked him, he is fine now!! he is happy! ok leave him alone, his smile is beautiful and he was really happy, he’sbeen happy all the time in south America!!

es verdad!!! el Artusi y la otra solo hablaban de Nick! Cande y Gasti tambien!!! como q Nick era lo mas! un poco injusto para los hermanos pero si Nick es el q hace todo y tiene mas talento, bah, como sea, todos son bellos, los tres, Joe pobrecito cuando lloro, y Kev, pero Nick es mi favorito igual, porque es la cosa mas sexy del planeta.

@jonasmileys: I waved to Blanda and she waved back. She’s so so beautiful. She watched and smiled the whole concert.

beautiful Nicholas! love him!

they were all sad bc of Sofia! Nick was not pissed! Nick is flawless in person, he is like the person with more feromones in the world lol, that’s what makes him the sexiest ever

I just wanna clear out something to those who didnt know. Everyone keeps saying the Jonas Brothers won all of the awards for first time ever at the festival. Thats NOT true! There were plenty of other artist who have been at this festival before any of us were born! a lot legends has performed at this festival giving it just as much as ratings the jonas brothers did! and not to mention the Festival lasts for a whole week. Meaning other artist were there and getting all of the awards as well. All at once Just like jobros did.Yes it was the first time they performed there but its not the first time an artist won all the awards. Besides it all depends on the audiance and of course all them were jonas brothers fans thats why they got the award. They got it because the fans demanded it at the moment.

Just wanted to clear that out.

Anyways Nick should smile more! I havent seen him smile like that for the LONGEST time

LOVE HIS SMILE.

They are really killing it down in South America right now. HUGE crowds. And the guys seem like they are having the time of their lives on stage.

So happy for them. And I can’t wait for the new music.

I don’t think so! Joe looked sad about Sofia. So did Kevin. Nick looked normal.

I love Nick’s smile! why can’t people see someone happy and be happy for him? why are you trying to bring Nick down by making up rumors, fake!! he was happy all the time! he’s been happy in Mexico, Venezuela, Chile and Argentina!! and we love to see him like this, smiling always :) he deserves it bc he is not only beautiful inside, but outside too.

LOVE HIS SMILE.

So happy for them. And I can’t wait for the new music.

this!!
    huge crowds = happy boys
    too bad about the girl Sofia, really sad, God Bless her family.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:30 pm

I don’t think so! Joe looked sad about Sofia. So did Kevin. Nick looked normal

shut up! how do you know what Nick feels? he is sensitive too! but he doesn’t show it too much. He sent a kiss to the sky for the girl!! he sang for her “Hello Beautiful, how is it going? I heard it’s wonderful in Argentina” he is a beautiful person.

Nick is the best person in the universe and he is the hottest too!!
    ARGENTINA LOVES NICK J
    THE WORLD LOVES NICK J

I am so happy Nick is happy! he doesn’t care about haters!! he has too many people who loves him!!! I love his smile and RIP Sofia, that was sad indeed, the rest is irrelevant.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:02 pm

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:00 pm
    Joe won as king on the Vina Del Mar festival.

no he didn’t that was fake.

It was on their site!
    __________

but that was just a poll, not official. This year there wasn’t King’s Festival (official). This year there was only queen.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:33 pm
    Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:30 pm

I don’t think so! Joe looked sad about Sofia. So did Kevin. Nick looked normal

Nick only has one face. That’s his serious face with no emotion!

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:31 pm

LOVE HIS SMILE.

So happy for them. And I can’t wait for the new music.

this!!
    huge crowds = happy boys
    too bad about the girl Sofia, really sad, God Bless her family.
    ____________

this concert in Cordova was FREE

• BrokenArrow

oh they can’t leave? or come when their artist is on?

It seems that you have to be there form the start. I think it’s like a tradition cause they said they hard to please and stuff but I find it really rude and it’s really sad to see artist faces when they get booed .

• BrokenArrow

this concert in Cordova was FREE

They got paid for that so it wasnt 100% free and they have another concert here.

Ok i’m sorry for saying Nick has the best smile geez! I wasn’t in any way saying Joe doesn’t. The title is referring to Nick. I was just giving him a compliment…

From what I have seen, nick is perfectly fine. Fans said he was happy & sweet to them. If he is in a bad mood, maybe it is bc he is tired or blood sugar issues, or it could be that he is being left out since both Kevin & Joe have girls. He cod be getting ignored or left behind.

Or It could Be that He is Just a Bitch!!!!

Oceanup, The Jonas Brothers was a flop in Chile in terms of number of viewers who saw their show by TV.
    They had the lowest rating at “Viña del Mar Festival 2013″ (13,6 vs 47)

p.s. people don’t like them because they have become satan worshipers and druggies

Nick looks like the loser brother from 2 1/2 men, when he smiles.

How a post about him smiling can get over 127 comments o.o what even.

• xAskTaylorx

NICK NEEDS TO SMILE MORE! End of story. ^____^ =D

They had the lowest rating at “Viña del Mar Festival 2013″ (13,6 vs 47)

———————————————

oh my god what is your life, now you are saying satanic things? you’re so wrong…if you don’t like them then GO AWAY stop with your comments please.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 07:04 pm
    How a post about him smiling can get over 127 comments o.o what even.

—/

Because trolls. Some Nick stan troll came here again and I trolled them back. It was funny and I laughed.

How a post about him smiling can get over 127 comments o.o what even.

————————————-
    Because some people talk about Blanda or about the south american tour haha.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 07:02 pm
    Nick looks like the loser brother from 2 1/2 men, when he smiles.

Shut up. His smile is flawless.

Joe dedicated Just in love to Blanda. :’)

Mar 2, 2013 @ 06:48 pm

They had the lowest rating at “Viña del Mar Festival 2013″ (13,6 vs 47)

___________

Joe is ruining the Jonas Brothers. he and his fucking drug dealer

@jonasmileys: @iKleptomaniacx joe and blanda love each other, I was there and I cant tell you he loves her and she loves him too ♥

Wow. He really should smile more.

What did he win?

what are you talking about? i’m from chile too and they totally deserved all the awards, you are just jelaous. besides they ARE important to a lot of people. if you didn’t watch the show fine, but don’t come here saying that kind of things because you can’t comapre the jonas brothers with 1D and Bieber? omg what even.

My opinion of the buzz is that it highlights his features more and makes him look manlier therefore hotter.

• crazylady

The buzz cut is getting old just like the curls he had, he should get his Manila hair back.It made him look like a bad a**.

the curls never got old to me. it’s part of what made Nick…well Nick
    but other anon is probly right, the curls would probly be weird now

or maybe oceanup have to shut up!!! How I hate you!!! HE IS JUST HAPPY!!!!!!!

Gorgeous but then again everyone looks good when they smile. Now just grow the hair a LITTLE longer Nick and you will look even better. I would never want the boys to go back to the fancy suits, flat ironed hair etc which was too overstyled but would like to see them styled a bit more for their hair and clothes on tour.

It is sad!:( That That girl had died!!!

Joe is singing to Blanda LOL at the livestream i just can’t with these two.How many times can a guy sing to one woman?

CRAZYLADY STOP IT! you are so annoying answering every single comment with quotes, and your anwers are like s.hit so please STOP IT

what are you talking about? is he singing to her knees or what? is awkward that every time when joe is singing and smiling it’s because he’s singing to her. BLANDA STANS ARE RIDICULOUS

AAW The guys are dedicating Hello Beautiful to the girl who passed away! and Joe got choked up

Janda

I feel bad for Joe, the girl dying was made up. :/

==
    He keeps looking at her

Lovebug! :)

I feel bad for Joe, the girl dying was made up. :/
    ==

How do you know?

• crazylady

if you don’t like my posts/posting style, then don’t read them and I see what you did there with that condescending please.

Must i stop updating the livestream? haha sorry

Mar 2, 2013 @ 03:01 pm
    I feel bad for Joe, the girl dying was made up. :/
    ==

How do you know?

Someone said it was fake. :(

how do you want i don’t read your HUGE posts? and your icon is also irritating. when did you appear here? bad momment.

No i doubt it’s fake.There was a picture of her on twitter,and everyone is talking about it.

• crazylady

Someone said it was fake.

but how do you know that they know though?

What girl dying? People are saying ‘The girl dying was a lie’ But what are they talking about? What girl? Fill me in Pls.

Joe is so emotional, he’s such a misunderstood little thing. <3

• crazylady

what to your first sentence? speak clear English, child
    I don’t know what you find irritating about icon. if you find a pic from an older movie so irritating, then I feel bad for you because you must have no class.

I googled that girls name but I don’t see any news reports (other than fan written ones) about anyone by that name being killed in a car wreck. Now I don’t know if its true or not

Mar 2, 2013 @ 01:29 pm

Or maybe he’s just happy at the festival?? he’s receiving an award obviously he’s gonna be smiling lol I loved this concert they were really shocked. congratulations to all the chilean fans.
    ___

I’m from Chile. All festival artists took the 4 prizes, so this is irrelevant! Besides the press of my country criticized the Festival for bring irrelevant artists like the Jonas Brothers, they wanted to 1D or Justin Bieber, so the press of my country did not give a shit about the Jonas at the Festival because they no longer have’s popularity as before, to say that the day of their performance, Jonas got the lowest rating of all the Festival. Few people saw their performance on TV in Chile

Mar 2, 2013 @ 03:12 pm

Everyone always fools Joe, it’s not funny. :/ specially because he looked sad

• jonatic4eva

I really love seeing him smiling so much!!!! :bigsmile:

• jonatic4eva

Dating someone doesn’t mean you keep smiling! just look to …….. forget it.

AWW omg his smile is so cute.I wish he’d smile more.I noticed he was smiling,then saw the cameras were on him,then he stopped,but then couldn’t help himself.Why does he hate it so much!?

They won 3/4 awards,the most awards ever won at this festival woohoo

they actually won 4/4 :D

• jonatic4eva

They won 3/4 awards,the most awards ever won at this festival woohoo
    __________________
    no! they won 4/4 awards, 2 silvers, 2 golds. so awesome!!! :)

jonatic4eva said:

Dating someone doesn’t mean you keep smiling! just look to …….. forget it.
    let me guess you was gonna to say just look to….joe? bc he not smile so much when he is with…what is her name? the girl who is always posing to the cameras!

• jonatic4eva

______________
    you may think what you want, please don’t ruin it.

• Kayla

I honestly don’t know why he’s so insecure,he really doesn’t need to be

And OU here is the backstage footage with the guys at Chile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TvEE6S_xhM&feature=youtu.be :)

no! they won 4/4 awards, 2 silvers, 2 golds. so awesome!!!

===

Oh ok! oops,my bad sorry STILL Woohoo hahaha

LMAO! smiling with teeth

• Claudia23

No one is as perfect as him <3 GOD THAT SMILE!

• crazylady

well yeah of course Nick is his little brother

Nick is a cutie pie, wish he’d smile more…

• crazylady

This dude NEEDS to smile more and let his hair grow.

ssh! don’t say he should grow his hair out. you’ll jinx it.

although why he didn’t get those fixed years ago is beyond me.
    I wish I could fix mine so I know if I had that kind of cash I would.

====
    BUT i thought he did, he probably got something done on his teeth because they look more proportionate than when he was younger.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 02:08 pm

I honest don’t think Joe is insecure about any part of his body. He walks like a model on the catwalk. But I do agree Nick should smile more and disagree about letting his hair grow. The buzz suits him more!

Lol you should have seen on the Mexico concert when that girl tried to run and dry hump Nick, he was like “Bit** NO, stay away from Nicky”

• crazylady

well yeah recently but they still looked crooked for a while, especially when he was 16/17

—I saw it and laughed!

Being honest and not joking, I didn’t really like his Mohawk. I prefer his head shaved. Or the curls, BUT don’t think the curly hair would suit him now.

Because some people talk about Blanda or about the south american tour haha.
    Oh haha the Jonas stans are funny. You say ‘Blanda’ and they flip out o.o

OH mierda! que la estupida de candela vetrano se mantenga alejada de nick jonas. Es una idiota esa chica… la conoci y me parecio muy creida, en fin…. i miss old jonas

I love nick smile!! he is hot

Chileee <3

i hope that the next year they come back to SA

It is true! stop

Joe is so emotional, he’s such a misunderstood little thing. <3

yes, I can identify with that. I love that about him.

• crazylady

doesn’t mean it isn’t true either though. deaths aren’t always in the news.

Nick has the BEST smile!!

I’m so happy that they won so many awards in Vine,and people say they are fading HA! not

And tomorrow they are heading to Buenos Aires,nice

*Vina..* oops

______________________
    Jajajja de que estas hablando yo también soy de Chile y nose si tu lees el diario pero fue la noche con mas rating de todo el festival junto con la señal online. por no mencionar que en todos los canales de televisión estuvieron cubriendo a todo momento a los Jonas, y si la mayoría de los artistas se llevan los 4 premios pero eso no tiene nada que ver con ellos, ellos no tienen ni la menor idea de eso.
    así que cállate y deja de hablar tonteras.

• crazylady

haha I know, but they’ve definitely faded in the US.

He needs to see it though! because he obviously doesn’t. I also like Kevin’s smile too

haha I know, but they’ve definitely faded in the US.

Why do you say that? i don’t think so though

______________________
    There are experts judges, they are almost 15 peop
    ______________________
    The judges are for the contestants not for the performers, the awards are given to the artists that rock the stage, the public ask for the award.

Why do you say that? i don’t think so though

they aren’t as talked about here anymore and not as many people are crazy for them in general. I guess I shouldn’t say definitely but the atmosphere is really different that it would be unlikely that they haven’t.

I hate Joe. I’m so tired of his fucking behavior and of his bitch who is on the stage in all concerts. FUCK THAT ATTENTION SEEKER

• crazylady

then why are you on a Jonas post?

But Dani was there too?

But Dani was there too?

people conveniently overlook that

people conveniently overlook that
    ==
    I know! i mean it’s ok for her to be there,but not Blanda? ok Dani wasn’t seen as much as Blanda,she was right by the speakers,but still, they were both there

but in todays concert joe dedicated hello beautiful to the girl who died in her way to the concert and his voice broke and he shed a tear , I almost died

Joe seems to have the IDGAF attitude about where Blanda is.He doesn’t care.Well that’s his career,not mine! Ps- i have nothing against them together,i’m just saying

Where is the video of him chocking up!????

• crazylady

yes and the only reason Blanda is so whored out because OU knows it will cause drama so all haters are doing are just buying into their game

Stop talking about Blanda for once.This is a Nick post!!!!!!!!!!!! he never gets attention anymore! or Kevin.I’m sick of it..

doesn’t mean it isn’t true either though. deaths aren’t always in the news.

I feel like a 15 year old dying in a car crash would be in the news. Also nobody can find a source for this. No social media profile, that picture could be anyone.

• Kayla

Where is the video of him chocking up!????

It was on the Livestream. There is no video,but here are pics i found for you

Joe crying during Hello Beautiful

• crazylady

I feel like a 15 year old dying in a car crash would be in the news.

I don’t know I mean yeah it does seem newsworthy but a lot of people die before their time and they can’t possibly report all of them. I think it would be on a local news station but for it to be world news? I see it but I don’t see it.

Nick is dating Demi Lovato, he talked to her on the phone in Chile and told her I love you, he’s been pretty happy in Chile but in Argentina he’s been very moody, he didn’t want to say hi to fans because someone in the hotel jumped on him and scrachted him, then he stayed in his room all the time, he’s been pissed in interviews and in the concert he was giving a mad look to Joe all the time bc he kept missing the lyrics, they someone took a sign for Nick saying “fuck me” and he got even more pissed, he didnt’ even smiled once during the whole show, I hope he is ok, poor Nick, maybe it’s also because of the girl who passed away in Argentina, Joe and Kevin were crying onstage.

Joe won as king on the Vina Del Mar festival.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 03:31 pm
    Nick has the BEST smile!!

Sorry but hell no! Joes smile is literally perfect. Nobody has a better smile than Joe Jonas. He lights up everything around him when he he smiles and the look in his eyes is so sincere.

• BrokenArrow

I think it was so cute how happy they were. I think those awards are special because people decide to give to them or not, for those who dont know when people dont like the perfomance they boo the performer and they ge tno awards and end their show earlier, its really cruel actually.

==

STOP starting rumors!! she is dating Wilmer! they were together for Valentines Day

Joe won as king on the Vina Del Mar festival.

no he didn’t that was fake.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 03:34 pm

______________________
    así que cállate y deja de hablar tonteras.
    ___________

Nadie en Chile quiso ver a los Jonas Brothers, eso lo demuestran los numeros, ellos fueron quienes obtuvieron el PEOR rating de todos los artistas que actuaron este año en el FESTIVAL. Informate bien antes de hablar IGNORANTE. Los Jonas si bien tuvieron su publico esa noche y se llevaron todos los premios, ellos pasaron sin pena ni gloria, con suerte hablaron de ellos al dia siguiente de su presentación, pero no tuvieron el siguimiento como los medios suelen hacer a los grupos juveniles populares que vienen a Chile. Muchos programas no hablaron de ellos porque bajan el rating.

AQUI LA PRUEBA DE LO QUE DIGO:

Nick has the most beautiful smile ever! too bad he was so pissed today.

===

Look i’m tired of people arguing about who has the best smile.They BOTH do,but this is a Nick post.If this was a JB post,then everyone can argue,whatever.The post says Nick! K? i don’t want to argue

@jonasmileys: Joe stole Blanda’s iphone and took a picture and then he gave it back to her. They’re so cute. Omg

I can’t.

I love Nick! but yes, he was looking like he wanted to punch someone, In chile he looked the happiest ever.

Mar 2, 2013 @ 04:00 pm
    Joe won as king on the Vina Del Mar festival.

no he didn’t that was fake.

It was on their site!

Joe has the worlds best smile.

• crazylady

that’s awful. why even watch it if you don’t like it?

• BrokenArrow

There is one,that sophia girl died in motorbike accident. That’s it.

@jonasmileys: When Joe was singing Just In Love he smiled and looked at Blanda and she smiled too :’) and she laughed.

@jonasmileys: Nick checked me out. Lmfao. BEST DAY EVER.

I’m worried about Nick, what happened to him? is it possible that he was like the happiest ever in Chile and now? Argentina is my country, he loves Argentina, Nick’s our favorite, he always says Argentina is the best and now he doesn’t even tweet, I am sorry if fans hurt him, they were just trying to hug him. :(

______________________
    así que cállate y deja de hablar tonteras.
    ___________

AQUI LA PRUEBA DE LO QUE DIGO:
    _____________

Nose si ves las noticias pero ellos tuvieron en promedio una de las mejores noches. superaron el record de audiencia online.