Selena Gomez Cleavage Flaunt Shoot

selena-gomez-cleavage-flaunt-shoot-20

Sultry sexual international popstar Selena Gomez on the set of a video shoot in Palmdale, California. Selena turned heads with sexy cleavage as she flaunted different dressed during the shoot. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

Dedicated to Claudia wherever you are!

• justthat

You sound like your 12… lol you calling me a dog? well then I’ll go bite your lame ass. ;D

okay…then here you go:B

@justthat you’re an annoying loser EW

hey, how my ass tastes, u bitch:)) i forgot to remind u to tell me that! i bet it smells better than ur fucking mouth:P

@justthat your icon is lame.. and wtf is trim how is she getting trim?

Amazing

• justthat

@justthat your icon is lame.. and wtf is trim how is she getting trim?

u know, fan of Jelena:) trim = healthily thin. She’s kinda heavy, chubby when she played Faith in Spring Breakers

^EW a fan of that flop PR couple XP

• justthat

^EW a fan of that flop PR couple XP

‘used to’…and yeah, u keep barking around like this! it fits u;))

‘Dedicated to Claudia wherever you are!’

Claudia is still finishing off humping her Hannah Montana cutout whenever she’ll cum here she’ll be spending the rest of the week fapping off to these pics when she’s procrastinating on her school work.

• justthat

okay…then here you go:B

• .

Boobie Mole.

she looks gorgeous ! im not the biggest fan of the floral thingy, but the other two outfits are perfect for her.

• Stella

She looks so HOT.like WOW.she’s def one of hottest woman rn

She doesn’t have the best body specially when everything is skinny and her stomach is heavy round she Gaines weight around her gut and face but I have to say the makeup looks nice and her fake hair looks good I have to say cuddles to her hairstylist and makeup artist they sure hide her worst flaws good.

Her photoshoots really suck ass. They are boring just like she is, no personality whatsoever.

@justthat you’re an annoying loser EW

oceanup needs to show the other red outfit as well- I swear, some of these outfits look like a rip off of the clothes in Cheryl cole’s music videos for call my name and under the sun

she isnt hot at all. my dick is hotter than her

this girl is the bitchest girl in the intire world

SLUTENA

she has a good body but her face looks like a horse with a cold

she has a good body but her face looks like a horse with a cold
    she has a good body???? her body looks like a pig with pox

Mar 5, 2013 @ 01:31 am

Oh shut up. She has a great body!
    She’s fall, thin, has a flat stomach, has boobs! , looks good without much makeup. The only ding that is missed is a bomb ass but well, you cant habe everything but she has everything else, not everybody beeds a minaj ass. What do you want more??
    Well, im jelly of her body tbh.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 03:43 am

she has a good body but her face looks like a horse with a cold
    she has a good body???? her body looks like a pig with pox

Its sad how jealous you are obvious of her, haha.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 03:41 am
    SLUTENA

Lol! Whats then; not wearing underwear cyrus and bra pics lovato??

Mar 5, 2013 @ 01:37 am

Yeah thats because you know her persoanlity and know how she really is. LOL @ you!!!

paparazzi always know where she is. why?? lol. i cant believe she will realease a new album. she is beautiful and a good girl but she cant sing at all.

i saw her live 2 years ago at taylor swift concert and she can sing

I don’t think she has a nice body :/ she’s just skinny very skinny. she don’t have waiste at all.

Quiero insertar mi polla en su coño!

i just dont like her hair and everything about her ;)

Su opinión es nada y huele como mear!

do you idiots not know how to read? it’s a PHOTOSHOOT…ON A SET. in case you missed it the first few times.

can completely see you’re the miley stan from the miley posts. you bond with the image of miley because you think she’s f*cked up enough for you to be able to be friends. but selena would never want to know you, and so you’re jealous. :cry:

is selena a travesti?? please answer me
    yes, she is. her name used to be Ronan but she changed for slutena

• justthat

justthat said:
    smh!!!, she’s hot as hell. I’m happy that she’s getting trim again.
    Theres no such thing as trim, its slim.

no, there is, check it yourself

• scrapebox proxies

What i don’t understood is in reality how you’re not actually much more smartly-favored than you may be now. You’re so intelligent. You already know therefore significantly when it comes to this topic, produced me personally imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren’t fascinated until it is one thing to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs excellent. All the time take care of it up! scrapebox proxies http://scrapebox.overblog.com/

Is this for a video? Oh gosh. Anytime I see her trying to escalade her shitty music career, I feel bad because she has no talent and unless Rock Mafia became a top work production club from some studio intervention, her music won’t be any different than it was in the past. You can’t fake good talent and Selena has none

• TheSugarVenom

Ew Claudia murder yourself. Way to use short and snappy phrases though, to lower your chances of butchering the English language and wrongly representing the Selenator cult.

No boobs

She looks like a wee little girl playing dress up in her mamma’s clothes. Not sultry or sexy at all.

She’s getting sexy. Bye Wizards of Waverly Place.

Well, what’s the use of being pretty and sexy when you’re so untalented, right?

Mar 4, 2013 @ 10:52 pm
    justthat said:
    smh!!!, she’s hot as hell. I’m happy that she’s getting trim again.
    Theres no such thing as trim, its slim.

She’s getting sexy. Bye Wizards of Waverly Place.

Odd you say since that show or a special of it or whatever is coming back to Disney Channel…

Some people are lying if they say she can sing…

• Abigail

But like, I live right next to there. ????

ew she’s becoming a slut

She looks so cute and gorgeous .
    80 s hairstyles .

So gorgeous.

• BrokenArrow

I know she’s trying to sexed up her image but i think she was doing ok with her transition until now. It’s like suddenly she’s want to show skin and be all sexy and stuff. I like her outfits and she looks gorgeous tho.

• Claudia23

Can’t wait to see the video!

• Clauber

what? she is like 20

• BrokenArrow

what? she is like 20

I wasnt saying if its age appropriate or not, cause obviously she’s not a kid & she can do wathever she wants.

• Michelle

Holy mother of god, I’m not a lesbian but I would def want to get with her. She looks hella fine! Kudos to you Sel!! You show off what Bieber is missing!

• threelittlebirds

she looks gorg. just wish she would lose the long hair

• oceanUP

how did paparazzi know she was there?? omggg

• lol

Zayn better go tap that.

Hot as f***!!!

Damn girl!! Looking hot!!

I don’t think she’s that pretty, tbh.

Lol oceanup trying to incinuate she tipped off paparazzi as to where she was, she isn’t Miley.

=

Lol @ you thinking Selena probably didn’t.

• justthat

smh!!!, she’s hot as hell. I’m happy that she’s getting trim again.

is selena a travesti?? please answer me