Blanda & Jonas Meet Make A Wish Girl

blanda-jonas-wish-3

• SubwayToVenus

The girl has diabetes type 1 and that’s how she got to win, that’s also the reason why Argentina was the only place where they sang ALBL, it was for the girl :) So sweet.

Blanda looks likes Famke janssen.

Joe used be my favorite singer but now I lost all respect for him

She may be a nice girl but she is not one of the Jonas Bros so WHY keep putting her in a Jonas post! Dont care about her dont want to know about her!!

OMG this is starting to get really funny hahahahahaha blanda was even at the pictures LMFAOOO get that promo girl!!!! LOL

Joe used be my favorite singer but now I lost all respect for him

If Joe used to be your favourite singer, you should lose respect for *yourself*

I’d love to get famous and rich. Not cause i’m a famewhore like this older woman.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:18 pm
    /—–

Danielle is there too….

i would lost all respect for him if he was with you

Blanda is 27. Will be 28 in April. To you 13 year olds, I’m sure that sounds old, but Joe is a grown man. He wants a real woman. He’s had enough experience with childish girls to last a lifetime. No way would he want someone immature.

I’m sure this girl didn’t give two shits about Blanda creeping around and photobombing her pics with the Jonas guys.

Glad this fan got to meet the guys, it’s great that they do stuff like this.

she’s using Joe, she’s desperate for attention and fame

Danielle wasn’t there. She isn’t famewhore like the satan worshiper
    ——————————-
    hahahahha, danielle is LAZY ASS who spends housband moeny and nothing else, yay! she for sure isnt a famewhore? STOP MAKE MORE DRAMA LITTLE BITCH

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:18 pm

If you think her appearing in these pictures is ANY kind of promo for her, you have no future in public relations. Learn the meaning of the word.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:29 pm

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:18 pm
    /—–

Danielle is there too….
    ________

Danielle wasn’t there. She isn’t famewhore like the satan worshiper

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:32 pm
    she’s using Joe, she’s desperate for attention and fame

No Katfish, the only attentionwhore is you. Joe is the very last person anyone would use for “fame” these days. I realize as a child with a relatively low IQ, you have neither the intelligence, the maturity or the life experience to truly understand adult relationships, the concept of “fame” and how to achieve it, or the ins and outs of Blanda’s chosen career, therefore, you really should stfu because you keep making yourself look dumber by the nanosecond. With every word you say, your stupidity and childishness shows. All you can relate to is yourself, being a total narcissist. You think everyone is exactly like you, so you assume Blanda is looking for “attention” as if she was also a mentally ill 16 year old girl. Truth is that once you grow up and mature, you’ll learn that adults don’t go looking for “attention” and a very very few people would ever consider blatantly using another person in such a calculating, manipulative way to get ahead, nevermind every woman Joe has ever dated doing it. Really, just sit down. Someday you’re going to be so embarrassed by your behavior.

she is a user. this satanic bitch doesn’t work anymore..

Danielle wasn’t there. She isn’t famewhore like the satan worshiper

Danielle most certainly was there. The longer you continue with this absurdly stupid “satan worshipper” thing, the less ANY Jonas will think of you. Honestly, it’s just something you pulled out of your ass. And you expect anyone to listen to you? If we’re calling people names and making baseless accusations, I’m going to say that you are a Scientologist who molests very young boys in your mothers basement. I insist it’s true. I don’t need to know you or know anything about you. I just want it to be true, so it is now my reality.

hey bitch, keep kissing her ass but anyway everyone know blahblahcrap is a famewhore. We don’t want to see this poop in my country

Wrong. They sang ALBL in Mexico too.

Seriously who cares about Blanda. THE JONAS BROTHERD ARE BACK!!! MY BABIES ARE BACK WOOO I WILL WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO COME TO CANADA. MY BABIES IM GONNA CRY :’D WHO’S WITH ME JONATICS?!!!

STOP WITH THE BLANDA HATE! JEEZ, DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE? LEAVE HER ALONE!

Blanda is cute, always smiling. Kevin looks cute, Nick looks cute, Joe is making me all tingly inside with that white v neck.

oh god, this cougar is such a famewhore. she’s so hypocrite and fake, I don’t forget that she incentive to her druggies friends to make ??fun of the Jonas fans.. Even their friends are racist, they mocked the South America fans.

Really this woman is so disgusting, she is not part of the band, she isn’t a celebrity, just the fucking whore of one of the Jonas boys, she should keep her place AWAY from the fans.

This special meet and greet happened in Argentina. I have much respect for Danielle, she being a Jonas, knows that boys need to share with their fans and She does not interfere in any way, Danielle isn’t trying to get attention to win her own fans. She was not in that meet & greet because she knows her place.

I’m starting to hate Joe with all my might. He is an idiot and unprofessional. that woman is a piece of crap desperate for attention.

For the first time I can say with certainty that Joe has a girlfriend who is a BIGGEST FAMEWHORE. That woman almost 30 years is so pathetic. She doesn’t know the word respect and work

stop inventig things about joe because is not true joe is a good person with heart hes cares about his fans and other people you talk like that because you are not a jonas brothers fan and shut up

Blanda and everything else aside, I think Joe is looking like shit. Anyone else?

how do we know her age? isnt she Joe’s age according to E news?

Mar 5, 2013 @ 05:33 pm

I thought the Jonas were very average before I had met them in person, when I finally met them, I realized that they’re not very photogenic and they’re way better looking in person. But no I don’t think Joe looks bad, I mean there are moments when he’s to scruffy and he looks homeless but still hot!

Like come on look at him. *_*

Blanda is 28

Blanda is 23

Blanda is 28, she turned 28 last year.

I actually think Joe is getting hotter. When he was younger he was too much of a pretty boy like he was prettier than most of his girlfriends. Now he’s still a pretty boy, but more masculine. I think that’s why he doesn’t like shaving. He wants to look like a man.

omg, she only was in their room, what the hell is wrong with you? kyle was there too and he IS NOT part of the band….
    and btw, this girl took a photo with blanda, tweeted to her that she’s soo beautiful and that she thnaks her….
    stop making more drama…. joe wnats blanda there and it’s none of your business,
    YOU HAVE ONLY RIGHT TO THEIR MUSIC, NOT THEIR LIFE

Was it really necessary for blanda to even be there ? Unless she’s part of the band she shouldn’t be there. Id be so pissed if she was at my meet and greet ????

can u stop? blanda was in their room! and it’s none of you businned but you have to remember that she is joe gf, joe wants blanda there.
    ANND this girl took a photo with blanda, tweeted to her that she’s soo beautiful and that she thnaks her….
    YOU HAVE ONLY RIGHT TO THEIR MUSIC, NOT THEIR LIFE

• xAskTaylorx

One question: Why is Blanda there if it’s a special moment for the girls that are with Make A Wish. This has never happened before. We don’t see Danielle now do we?

yeah? this girl took a photo with blanda and tweeted to her that she’s beautiful and sweet….

the make a wish girl wanted jonas brothers NOT her

stop kat

stop kat

WHAT A FAMEWHORE

you too kat!

you too kat!

DIRTY SLUT SATANIST FAMEWHORE. SHE IS DISGUSTING

If you guys actually had any logic you’d realize the brothers are not as famous as they once were. Joe is the most famous as in the paps get more money from photographing himbut he’s still not as famous as before. If Blanda wanted to use anyone for fame she’d go for someone far more famous than him. She’s not gaining anything from dating him.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:32 pm
    she’s using Joe, she’s desperate for attention and fame

But what exactly makes you think she wants fame? She doesn’t like taking pics with fans, she doesn’t like getting photographed. From everyone that has met her they always say she’s nice and always smiling at everyone. Lots of fans that have seen Joe and Blanda say they are really cute together and the way they look at eachother and smile you can tell they love eachother.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:29 pm

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:18 pm
    /—–

Danielle is there too….
    __________________

Don’t talk about Danielle like that! Danielle is Kevin’s WIFE. She has a right to be there. A girlfriend with no permanent affiliation to the brothers or the band has no right to be at every event when the fans came to see them and not her. Even Danielle knows that this is part of Kevin’s job, and that she shouldn’t have to be there in everything he does – some things are meant to be between him, his brothers, and the fans only. Danielle has respect for her husband and for the fans – Blanda I’m not so sure about.

It’s extremely rude to bring your girlfriend along on a personal trip to someone who is a member of “Make-A-Wish,” an organization that grants children/teens their biggest wishes and desires, because they may not live a longer life due to their medical condition. (I would know, I had a friend who was part of this foundation a long time ago, and they got her a horse. Luckily for my friend, she came out of her fight against leukemia, and ended up surviving – although she has had some close calls.)

That is supposed to be her special moment with them, not her moment, their moment, and Blanda’s quick “tag-along” moment.

Even if they did sing the song for this young girl last night, that is just plain rude.

That wasn’t a good move on Blanda’s part – she could have removed herself from that situation and waited outside, or even at the venue while they visited with her privately – standing off to the side was too much – then she is competing for attention against this poor sick fan when she receives MORE than enough already from both Joe and his brothers. It was also stupid for Joe and his brothers to allow her to come to something like that, especially without asking prior permission of the girl who was waiting/has been waiting a long time to see them – her greatest wish.

Sometimes I wonder if people of today’s society still have a relatively-developed schema when it comes to exercising their manners, and knowing their social graces. It seems so commonplace and rudimentary to me, yet I do believe that most people blatantly disregard (or have little knowledge concerning,) these practices nowadays. What a shame.

In the end we don’t know how serious Joe is about Blanda. She could be his wife one day…

Kevin and Dani got engaged out of nowhere. Who knows really.

Kyle was there to take photos, because it’s his job, dumbass idiot! What’s Blanda’s jobs? Spend Joe’s money and acting like she’s the star of the tour?! Mmh and what about her “i don’t take photos with fans”? Now sge does! And why someone would ever take pics with her? You’re fan of what?! The fact that she’s joe’s famewhore girlfiend? You’re helping her using joe, increasing her fame!

• xAskTaylorx

If she does not like getting photographed then why this? :

If Danielle was really there then we would’ve seen pictures. Do we? Not as of now no.

Mar 6, 2013 @ 06:12 am

___________

I agree with you.

I didn’t even see Blanda in that pic at first. She is really starting to give me a bad feeling. It grows every time she just “happens” to pop up in these videos & pics. Tbh, I don’t ever remember a jonas gf popping up like this one, not even Dani. She makes herself scarce most of the time.

She lurks…she’s a lurker haha.If I was at a meet and greet for the guys and I saw her there, I’d be like ‘who the hell does she think she is?’and ignore her. Someone mentioned earlier that you don’t see Danielle everywhere…because she knows when it’s time to just let the boys shine, not be there lurking.

This Blanda chick’s creepy as fuck.

Plus if I were at ameet and greet and saw this girl and she tried to take a picture with me, I’d be thinking ‘and you’re famous for what? Why do I want a picture with YOU?’

• oceanUP

blanda is so sweet you can tell she is happy and makes joe very happy <3 :)

Yeah I don’t know what half of you are saying. All I know is that Joe is with Blanda and if he wasn’t happy he probably wouldn’t be with her.

Aside from hate I don’t see anything. She has a job and she’s not poor, she has an expensive apartment in New York.
    _____________________

Let’s see, here:

She can cater to the masses because the Jonas Brothers have a lot of fans. She increases her business by advertising to the greatest consumer demographic out there – young women and teens/preteens who LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to shop. Ladies, we are the biggest consumers out there! You can’t say she isn’t somewhat using him to get her name out there in the world, which is sad to me. She is talented, she should be able to succeed in her artistry and marketing without having that direct access. Her friends and private journalism companies wouldn’t throw in a whole bunch of questions about her and her relationship with Joe if they weren’t trying to utilize that position/extra attention, and especially not if they thought that she could make it in her chosen career field on her own two feet. As mentioned before, it’s truly sad.

She gets oodles and oodles of media attention because she is now an extension of Joe, which actually in some ways may work against her wanting to be seen as an individual and for her individual work. She is now branded with the label of “Joe’s girlfriend.” It helps her a lot, but in some ways, it ruins what she strives for as an artist. I don’t know if she sees the second part of this at the moment.

I realize artists have more leeway in their working hours/schedule, but honestly, she can’t be working THAT hard if she has time to go on all of these trips with them, including the tour. This is also sad. There is so much inspiration she could get from just spending a few days in one new place, then going back to her nice studio in New York to develop her ideas/sketches in some way and GET IT OUT THERE. She has to have some outstanding bills to pay – it’s New York City – apartments there don’t come cheap! You pay through the nose there for a room the size of most people’s bedroom spaces – except there is a kitchen, living room, work space, closet, etc. all mashed into one small room. Even the cardboard cutout rooms cost upwards of a couple grand.

It’s not healthy for someone to cling to someone else so tightly. Joe and Blanda – they are doing it to each other. It seems they can’t be without one another, which moves from the prospect of love to a codependent relationship where they don’t know how to be alone and grow apart. That scares me. Danielle isn’t like that, and she is married to Kevin! That shows me that this is not a secure relationship, and that there may be some distrust there. Why would they be so afraid to leave each other alone for five seconds? How can they appreciate one another when they spends months, weeks, and days cuffed together?

That’s just my viewpoint concerning the matter.

oceanUP, You always so sarcastic. You and we know that Blanda is the worst girlfriend ever. She’s desperate for her own fame

Mar 5, 2013 @ 08:00 pm

______________

This could possibly the case. However, in your comment “probably” denotes an air of insecurity in your statement, meaning it may not always be conclusive to receive this relationship the way in which it appears/is portrayed to us, the fan onlookers.

To answer your first comment about not understanding what I’ve said: it’s okay, many people honestly never do. *Sighs*

Thinking whether to read or not the bible up there. You know I’m not the biggest fan of Blanda. She’s not my favorite Joe girlfriend and she’s not my least favorite either, I’m just not bothered by her like i literally couldn’t care less about her dating Joe.

Blanda is irrelevant to me….

In other news Camilla keeps liking Joes pictures. Kinda funny she was the only girl to ever dump him and she still flirts with him on Instagram.

________

She is using Joe’s money. He pays all it. She is an opportunist, remember that she was living in the luxurious apartment of Nick. She has no shame and take advantage of the luxuries, something that a girlfriend of Joe never did. Joe’s ex girlfriends were talented and rich. they did not need help from a rich boyfriend
    Blender is a cougar opportunistic, talentless, look at her doodles are always the same ugly drawings, nothing new. She will never get to be successful, she is one of the bunch.

It’s not just Blanda. Natashia lived with Joe in LA at the W.

Ew lol
    @dtfjobros: the fact that joe gets to have this every night omg http://t.co/bEIOqoH08b

Well id hope he wouldn’t be with her if he wasn’t happy. Nobody is pointing a gun at him I’m sure.

hola soy agustina la soñadora…de Argenina y si canto ALBL por que era lo que yo le pedi. tengo 11 años y a mi no me importo que estuviera Blanda, cuando entro con mi madre y la gente de make a wish, ella estaba en un rincon y se levanto y se retiro hacia el lado de la puerta, y yo me acerque a ella y la salude soy jonatics desde el 2007 y sigo toda la info de los jonas brother desde hace años, a mi no me importo que estubiera ella, a mi me hazo INMENSAMENTE FELIZ estar con ellos abrazarlos y contarles mi historia. nada mas. Que feo que en ves de difundir lo que Make a Wish hizo por mi, utilicen este espacio para hablar mal de alguien, que a mi entender y a mi parecer era en ese momento solo alguien mas. ese dia no solo conosi a los hermanos sino a todos y cuando digo a todos es a todos. desde productor hasta armadores de los escenarios y a la banda completa. y hasta a Mikey Deleasa, cuñado de Kevin. hablen de lo lindo que la pase y no mal de las personas. cada uno es dueño de hacer lo que quiera con su vida. para eso cada uno tenemos la propia. besos y gracias a la pagina por mostrar mis fotos.. agustina jonatics forever!! :)

at least Natashia was making money herself and going to school. she wasn’t designing anything.

hey agustina, desafortunadamente este sitio publico un titulo en este posteo que genera anticuerpos, sabiendo que el 80% de los fans no quieren saber nada de esa mujer suizo. Este debio ser un momento especial para ti y los Jonas solo los Jonas y tú. Lo que molesta es que se le de tribuna y atencion a una mujer que en primer lugar no debió estar alli pero todos sabemos que ella durante todo este tour ha estado tratando de conseguir atención y notoriedad. Mira a Danielle, ella sabe respetar los momentos de los Jonas con los fans. En cambio la mujer suizo de casi 30 años no es buena, pero no vale la pena contarte las cosas desagradables que nosotros conocemos de ella, nosotros ya le sacamos la careta desde el principio. Bueno tiempo al tiempo dicen y la verdad caerá por su propio peso.

Dejando de lado todo lo anterior, genial que haya conocido a los Jonas y lo siento por los comentarios, es que los fans estan cansados de que en todas las cosas de los Jonas este metida esa intrusa mujer

yeah i mean i usually have no problem with blanda besides being annoyed of hearing about her but if that was my make a wish thing i’d be like gtfo she had no reason to be there i dont care if her and joe are dating i would be furious

DIRTY SLUT SATANIST FAMEWHORE EVERYWHERE

this slut satanist FAMEWHORE everywhere

OCEANUP FUCK YOU AND DIRTY SLUT SATANIST FAMEWHORE BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

“She’s not gaining anything from dating him.”
    ____________________

I’ll have you know, this comment gave me quite the laugh. You’re quite the little jokester, aren’t you?

Kevin and Dani got engaged out of nowhere. Who knows really.

__________________________

You’re right, we don’t know Joe’s motives nor do we know how deeply they could possibly feel about one another – you make a valid point. Touché, mademoiselle, touché.

However, there is a fine line between the role of a wife and the role of a girlfriend. There is nothing legally binding between the two of them as of now (that we know of,) hence I stand by my first statement.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 07:19 pm
    “She’s not gaining anything from dating him.”
    ____________________

_____________

LOL. are you blind? she is a user. a fucking liar and attention seeker. She is desperate for her own fame, if you

If you want to have a relationship low profile, you’re not desperate trying get attention in a “meet and greet” she was there because is a fucking famewhore and wants get pics with fans…a normal girlfriend -non famous- doesn’t takes pics with fans of his boyfriend.

Danielle is a clear example of a nice girl who knows what her place. she does not invade the fans time with the boys

Blender is not a celebrity, she does not belong to the entertainment industry, however, she in her first opportunity to have an irrelevant interview, she immediately talked about her relationship with Joe more than of her own work. And those interviews were made by her friends.

Also If you look at all the pics, she is always looking at the camera and also in the videos. She is at the stage where everyone can see her as happened in a live stream, etc. She is a hypocrite, she just smiles because is desperate to win her own fans and sell her crap. Otherwise she would have kept her IG private. A decent girlfriend does not let her friends talk shit about her boyfriend and all his fans and of the dad of his boyfriend.

You keep saying Blanda is a liar, what has she lied about?

• Jasmine

PEOPLE I TALK TO THE GIRL WHO MET THE JB AND BLANDA, HER NAME IS AGUSTINA AND SHE SAID THAT BLANDA WAS REALLY NICE TO HER, ALWAYS SMILING SO PLEASE. STOP THE HATE, WHY DID U HATE HER? YOU DONT EVER KNOW HER, SHE DIDN’T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. SHE’S JUST IN LOVE WITH OUR IDOL, WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT? JOE’S HAPPY,AND SHE’S NICE AND SEEMS LIKE A NICE PERSON. STOP THE HATE PLEASE, WHILE JOE BE HAPPY EVERYTHING’S OK

IF YOU KEEP HATING HER, SHE WILL HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS FANS LIKE CAMILA BELLE DID.I DONT WANT THIS,CUZ SOME JB FANS SUPPORT HER

Mar 6, 2013 @ 07:13 am
    ——————–

I think you guys are paranoid about her.

________________________

As you mentioned, some adults do, in fact, engage in such behavior. I have seen it firsthand before. Age does not maturity make, just as being of a certain sex does not make a man a gentleman nor a woman a lady – you must earn the right to be addressed in such a title, at least in my eyes.

Some people have so perfected the art of manipulation that it ends up being viewed as genuine love/a caring heart. We make excuses when we fall for someone else. Even the most sagacious, vigilant people in the world can be drawn in by such trickery and contempt, because they move and think with their heart first. There is always a risk. Sometimes you may not conceive such a thought until later on, but eventually the mask of lies divulges a person’s true intentions/motives.

Lastly, please don’t swear – it’s not becoming, nor does it support either of your arguments – both of you. (The girl making the “satanic” claims included.)

• Jasmine

I HATE YOUR STUPID COMMENTS ABOUT BLANDA. SHE’S NICE, SHE’S NOT LOOKING FOR FAME. I MEAN IF WOULD SHE DO THAT , PROBABLY SHE WOULDN’T BE WITH JOE , THE JB ARE BACK BUT NOT IN THE MORNING NEWS LIKE BEFORE, LETS BE REAL. IF SHE’S LOOKING FOR FAME ,SHE PROBABLY WOULD BE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER OR SOME 1D GUYS.
    SHE’S TAKING PHOTOS WITH THE FANS NOW, CUZ THE FANS ASK FOR PHOTOS WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT SHE DO? SAY “NO” TO A PIC WITH A FAN, THAT WOULD BE WORST!
    SHE’S JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH HIS BOYFRIENDS
    IF SHE’S ON THE ROOM WITH THE JB,IS CUZ THEY WANT HER THERE

JOE’S 23,AND HE’S A SMART GUY. I THINK THAT HE KNOWS HER AND IF SHE WOULD BE LOOKING FOR FAME, HE WOULD NOTICE THAT . JOE KNOWS WHAT TO DO WITH HIS LIFE, DOESN’T NEED YOUR STUPID HATE COMMENTS

Maybe we are paranoid about her, but it is weird how she seems to wind up in so many video & pictures.

I’m so ready for the Janda breakup. So tired of all the drama and the bs.

Me too. I have had enough drama..

I just miss seeing the bonding between Nick & Joe. I miss their hugs & their pics of each other, their adventures & stuff from the summer. Seems like there might be a wedge between them right now. I just miss them together. My highlight is getting pics of them together. I know it sounds strange, but those pics make my day.

Drama always follows Joe….

I get what you mean. Nick and Joe seem distant from eachother….

Joe and Kevin are the ones that look closest now.

On the backstage stuff. Nick seems distant from everyone. While Joe is hanging with Kevin.

Aw so cute. Also, enough of the Blanda hate. She seems like such a cool chick. Leave them alone

She does! She seems so approachable and cool.
    Also, what a beautiful little girl. SO pretty!

• xAskTaylorx

Nick was smiling which makes me happy. I love it when the boys do this! (Had to have two separate comments for a reason). It cheers me up inside! Lol. =D

I just watched the video and it was pretty cute! Good idea!

SHUT UP OCEANUP