Jonas Bro Curitiba + Buenos Aires Photos

jonas-bieber-294

VIDEOS under! Hundreds of pix HERE!

I love the M&G photos from South America. I wonder if Kyle is taking them now?

===

Jeez hater. I think the photos are fun. And he’s taken some great stage photos too.

Joes eyes and jawline are to die for. Love Kevin’s hair don’t get why some people don’t like it. Nick as much I love the buzz it’s kinda getting old now. Idk I just don’t find him attractive lately.

I wasn’t talking about m&g ha I was talking about concert photos.. Seems like there’s barely any. Only fan pictures…

why does nick do that eyebrow thing? i love it but what is its purpose

Can someone explain to me why they’re doing like 100 shows in Brazil? I just read they’re staying there for 10 days.

Mar 5, 2013 @ 07:17 pm

THIS TOUR IS A CRAP

Yeah. That’s why they broke a record in Vina del Mar Chile (80,000) and Personal Fest in Argentina (35,000). They are drawing huge crowds.
    ____

which record?? those 80.000 are fake fact.. there were 15.000 at the festival

Mar 5, 2013 @ 07:33 pm
    why does nick do that eyebrow thing? i love it but what is its purpose

The fan probably asked them for a silly pose.

no, that’s his douchy eyebrow!! he is kidding, he always does that and he looks amazing!! I love Nick he is so hot.

I have to admit Nick is the most attractive thing ever!! beautiful!

Geez, I am really disappointed in the boys. I have been a long standing JB fan and after Joe and his antics with stupid Blanda it ruins the whole vibe.

You can see that she is ALWAYS with them, she was even there at the meet and greets! And while everyone says that she was nice and smiling, it’s because she LOVES the attention! You can just see it how she is always trying to be near him so that she is photographed and exposed to the world more. On her twitter she is even using the boys phrases that they use AS A BAND…like ” Mexico are you ready?” READY FOR WHAT BLANDA? DEFINITELY NOT YOU SO STOP ACTING LIKE YOU’RE IN THE BAND.

And then in one of the videos above, just before they all go on stage, Joe is the last one to go up and points to her just before he goes on stage. He is only focused on her, he looses the connection with the fans and if they feel that fans aren’t noticing they are sadly mistaken. He spends most of his energy on stage winking at her and keeps looking over at her instead of performing. If I was distracted like that at my job it wouldn’t be tolerated.

It’s just really sad to see that Joe is more interested in some piece of ass than his fans who have been there for years. I dont want to marry Joe so don’t even pull the jealous card…I’m just noticing the difference as compared to other tours and gf’s that he’s had on tour with him.

It’s because he’s having sex with her. Guys for the most part when they’re so into a girl it’s because they’re getting laid.

Oh my Gosh, shut the fuck up. Why does somebody always have to bring her up in every single one of these posts?!

Blanda is more famous than The Beatles.

Nick please just call Miley! Now!!

• AnimalDoc

(replying to this) – Mar 5, 2013 @ 08:46 pm

__________________________________

I love how you teens like to pretend to be all big and touch with your swear words. Yeah, try proposing your opinion using swear words like that in a professional world – you’ll get far.

That’s the problem with people like you, so uneducated you can’t even defend what you have to say without stooping to using swear words. Hat off to your education system and parents for failing you that badly.

Nick wouldn’t call Miley up now….she would be too much of an embarrassment for him. She used to be some what cute ( when she kept her mouth shut)..but now she’s taking a nose dive….nope….Nick wants a classy older collected woman like Delta.

Joe is definitely having sex with her and fucking her in the nasty dirty vag every night. she sucks him off hard! Nick doesn’t get anything these days which is why has blue balls.

What do you all see in Nick? He’s average looking. I only ever found Joe cute out of the three.

Miley’s brother Braison is hot.

Blue balls?

Lol Nick problaby is ashamed he made it obvious “wedding bels” was about Miley, I mean girl is a joke. Have you guys seen her latest twitterffight with a girl that wasent even talking about/to her?? and thetold her to get over it lol Miley is a joke know cant believe I was a fan.

Blue balls – when a guy gets horny, blood flows to his testicles but he doesn’t release his sperm and so the blood backs up there for a while unless he jacks off or has sex…..poor Nick…that would hurt !

The brothers are all very good-looking but we are all attracted more to one than the other and its normal BUT no one is going to win the “hes better looking” so lets just stop.

FYI I really like the guys hairstyle especially Kevin but Nick needs some hair in his head, the buzzcut is getting old he should get his Manila hair almost everyone(even non jonas fans) loved it.

Nick and Delta always looked so awkward together because of the age and size difference. She’s nice looking but looks more like she’s over 30. How about someone his own age or just a little older? And how about he stays single until after the music comes out so they have a chance. He’s the last single Jonas.

I want to see Joe naked. He’s so hot! Blanda is so lucky.

Nick looked like a 12 year old and Delta looked like an amazon. Awkward couple is awkward.

__________________________________

Okay, freak, you can go fuck yourself now.

Miley is gorgeous inside and outside Selena and her dumb family needs to stop coming to this site to talk bs about miley because she a lot prettier more talented and take her music serious Selena is a joke seeing that nick choose miley and not selena

Janda ft Kevin and Nick tour

She’s a tag along. I wouldn’t blame Nick if he got tired of hanging out with her and being around her 24/7 .Tours used to be fun, and about the brothers having fun and joking behind the scenes etc but now that Joe has a gf his focus is on her at every concert and behind the scenes and before and after concerts.She is even at M&Gs!! I mean seriously is that really necessary? that’s their time with the fans.Joe is definitely infatuated with her. He doesn’t seem to knowcthe difference between his personal life and what’s business anymore. It’s really sad.Now fans are focusing on her at concerts etc to see if they can spit her etc like, no focus on the concert people!

*spot her* sorry

Ugh… Nick’s face in the first pic… the punchable face of a douchebag.

OMG, I love Nick’s raised eyebrow.

The fans in Curitiba went a little crazy tonight. Jonas Brothers had to end their show early due to safety issues, fans were climbing up on stage and the security was overwhelmed.

nick is killing me

I love the M&G photos from South America. I wonder if Kyle is taking them now?

THIS TOUR IS A CRAP

why is it a crap?? we love them ARGENTINA LOVES JOBROS we have been waiting for so long to see and to meet them its not easy like u guys can have more chances to meet them than us!! we work hard to meet them !!

Mar 5, 2013 @ 06:50 pm
    I love the M&G photos from South America. I wonder if Kyle is taking them now?

Kyle is such a flop. Hoffman used to take amazing photos of the boys. Then there’s Kyle….

Mar 5, 2013 @ 08:39 pm

_________________

PREACH HONEY, PREACH!

Mar 6, 2013 @ 08:43 am

Their tours used to look so much more fun. The road dogs, the soccer team. All the people Nick’s age on the Camp Rock tour. Now it’s like you have a bunch of old guys on tour. Especially Kevin and Joe. What happens to guys when they settle down with women? They don’t go to the gym anymore or care about what they wear or their appearance. They don’t want to hang with the guys anymore. They essentially become…..women.

_____________

As a woman, I take offense to this. Not all women are incapable of taking good care of themselves and holding their own in this world. A real woman doesn’t need a man, and can take care of herself first, and on her own.

I dress nice, I take care of my body/work out, and I DO care about being well-put together and professional.

Just a penny for those stereoty– ahem, I mean, THOUGHTS of yours…

Wow, nick does not even look close to a douchebag. They were fooling around in that pic, but I forgot that there are some joe fans that love to hate nick for any reason.

Mar 6, 2013 @ 01:22 am

___________

yeah, this situation bothers the vast majority of fans. This tour is not being as it should have been, was the return of Jonas after almost three years, all the attention should be for the band and nothing more …. Nick isn’t happy on this tour as everyone thinks. He is just happy when he is on stage. He’s concerned and clearly does not like the presence of that woman.

I miss the interaction fraternal that Nick and Joe used have on the tour in 2010.

if you are a good observer will notice that on this tour the relationship between them is not the same. I miss Joick.

They’re not doing 100 shows in Brazil, please. They’re only doing in 5 cities. Which is nothing compared to the amount of shows they’ve done in every state of US.

I think blanda tags along because joe asks her too so he can fuck her every night

• BrokenArrow

omg Joe faces are hilarious!

These pics.. I love them, too funny. No, the tour is not crap, it has actually been very successful.

THIS TOUR IS A CRAP

Loving the updates every night, all the photos and videos. It’s getting me hyped up for the album release and US Tour. So happy the guys are back on stage together

Kevin is soft looking in his arms and Nick looks like an ape.

haha I agree, he should wait until after this album comes out before he hits the dating scene or else this whole thing is going to crumble! There will be too much drama around it – however , I think would have enough brains to know NOT to shove his GF in everyones face and take her EVERYWHERE with him like a certain middle brother! Nick has always been a sensible guy :)

I have always been a Kevin fan but I really don’t like the new hairstyle he has :( I really loved it when he was on MTJ and it was slicked back style or sometimes with a wave to it…it looked very classy, very Elvis like back in the day…just super sexy and classy. Now it looks like its ratty and unwashed :( Tooo hipster.

Kevin humping the air like he humps Danielle.

Kevin’s hair is dirty like Joe’s.