Taylor Swift VANITY FAIR Cover Girl

taylorvanityfair

If you want some big revelation, since 2010 I have dated exactly two people. The fact that there are slide shows of a dozen guys that I either hugged on a red carpet or met for lunch or wrote a song with.. it’s just kind of ridiculous.

..For a female to write about her feelings, and then be portrayed as some clingy, insane, desperate girlfriend in need of making you marry her and have kids with her, I think that’s taking something that potentially should be celebrated, a woman writing about her feelings in a confessional way, that’s taking it and turning it and twisting it into something that is frankly a little sexist.

..People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like, that’s a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real estate market just to freak you out so you leave me.

One of these things I say to myself to calm myself down when I feel like it’s all too much.. If there’s a pregnancy rumor, people will find out it’s not true when you wind up not being pregnant, like nine months from now, and if there’s a house rumor, they’ll find out it’s not true when you are actively not ever spotted at that house.’

And the worst kinds of sexists? Women who attack women. Amy Poehler and Tina Fey mocked her at this year’s Golden Globes. ‘You know, Katie Couric is one of my favorite people. Because she said to me.. ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”

Amy Poehler responded: ‘Aw, I feel bad if she was upset. I am a feminist, and she is a young and talented girl. That being said, I do agree I am going to hell. But for other reasons. Mostly boring tax stuff. ‘

Comments on this article regarding the Tina Fey and Amy joke are completely opposite to comments here and not to mention spot on accurate imo lol

• Mae

ohhhh, okay thanks for clearing that up

I like that she finally answered back to all the rumors and the way she’s portrayed. I do find her comment/quoting Katie Couric about Tiny Fey’s joke was kinda silly. They’re comedians; they make jokes about everyone- including themselves.

But I do look forward to reading the full interview. Might even buy this one. lol

Me encantaría dedo Taylor en su coño mojado!

• duckyhoward15

This should delete the innocent sweet girl and bring up the sassy image but we will see

I’m so glad she finally addressed those ridiculous rumors and hate she’s been receiving from immature directioners (I’m a directioner too). Sucks that she had to deal with hate like that, she’s such a good-hearted person who treats fans and society right, she deserved to be treated with kindness back. It’s unfair it didn’t work out that way.

so she did absolutely nothing to delete that innocent image but whatever ms.futureneverstyles

Amy Poehler’s response is gold. Thank you for adding that.

Taylor dated Connor and Harry in 2012. She was supposedly single all of 2011, the year her and Joe ‘reconnected’. After Harry everyone started jumping to the Taylor is a slut bandwagon even though she hadnt dated anyone since Jake in 2010 so two years. I’m still not sure of there was anything between her and Joe. Him flying to see her to another town was completely random for there not to have been anything.

I feel like she’s just playing the victim again. Not trying to compare but Miley Cyrus has a whole freaking snl skit done by a women making fun of her and she laughs at it. Taylor has to learn to laugh at herself I know 14 year olds who can do so. By 20 whatever (I don’t care about her age cause I don’t like her) I would hope to be mature enough, especially after bring famous, that I could let petty things like getting made fun of go.
    I don’t like her music because although it’s good songs I don’t find her talented and I wish she would stop writing about boys. There are other things in the world. She created her own problem by the image she put out there. She has written and put out songs about every guy she dated or even dealt with that made her feel bad. I’m not saying she can’t write the song but when she puts songs out about people 1 year later and they have aploligozed I think of it as seeking for attention. I also don’t think she’s a good mature role model. If girls want somebody ago is mature and acts like a lady, Demi and Selena are their girls. Taylor is immature and always plays the victim and that’s what she is teaching young girls. At the end of all her relationships she always talks shit about the person and makes fun of them. Ok Taylor Swift rant over I have been holding that in for a while.

• snowflakelove12

” If girls want somebody ago is mature and acts like a lady, Demi and Selena are their girls.”
    Uhh Demi: ‘from da back of da club to a bed in da shade’ *sticks boobs out*
    Selena: im a badass SPRING BREAKERZ BYTACHAZ *sticks boobs out*
    Trolololol
    A REAL lady would be idk Zooey Deschanel, Bridgit Mendler, EVEN emma watson is a lady more than slutina and trashi lovato, ew. they’re so lower-class ….wait no they have NO class! lolz

• snowflakelove12

Uhh Demi: ‘from da back of da club to a bed in da shade’ *sticks boobs out*
    Selena: im a badass SPRING BREAKERZ BYTACHAZ *sticks boobs out*
    Trolololol
    A REAL lady would be idk Zooey Deschanel or Bridgit Mendler not those trashy, unclassy people! but if i had to choose demi would be classier

• snowflakelove12

Uhh Demi: ‘from da back of da club to a bed in da shade’ *sticks boobs out*
    Selena: im a badass SPRING BREAKERZ BYTACHAZ *sticks boobs out*
    Trolololol

BEAUTIFUL

• Mae

which 2 people could she be referring to? for sure theres been harry, connor, jake, taylor, john mayer.. unless she means ‘dated’ as in who she slept with.

Mae said:

she dated jonh in 2009 and jake in 2010. so since she broke up with jake in 2010 she date 2 people- conor and harry

omg her eyes are so pretty

This interview sounds either scripted by her management or she’s finallyyy speaking out about what she really thinks.

• sara

so from this interview, I have learned that Taylor doesn’t give a shit anymore and that Harry is a big dick head

• duckyhoward15

But doesn’t this mean how she shows all her exes like ? LOL

• duckyhoward15

But doesn’t this mean how she shows all her exes like ? LOL

Good. 2 people since 2010. NOW people can finally get off her back & learn the difference that going on a “date” is NOT the same as “dating” someone. Tabloids suck & we’re lucky that our lives aren’t chronicled every single time we step out.

Good for you, Taylor. Finally growing up a little.

• mike

Taylor no longer gives a fuck, she knows she’s a queen.

this will be her best interview until now. cant waint for have the magazine in my hands

Go Tay Tay

Actually, she played the victim for Joe but later on apologized and did the same for John but didnt apologize. She doesn’t “always” play the victim and NOT all her songs are about guys. She’s actually never even said she’s innocent, she admits herself she’s not a virgin. She’s learns how to take jokes and laughs at herself but basically calling her desperate on national television is a little bit too much. Would you rather have her brag about how many awards she has ? Or how she does sex and drugs ? She writes about everything by people only focus on her love songs and most of her songs are others story’s too (Mine, Speak now, Starlight, Gracie, etc), she’s written songs about her family, fans, bullies, herself, fame but people only tend to focus on the ones that are about boys. And as for Harry, she never plate the victim all she said was that he said “I still love you”..She didnt say “oh he broke up with ME and I’m heartbroken”

——————————
    I was with you until ‘If girls want somebody to go to who is mature, Demi and Selena are the girls.’
    Demi? Miss ‘let’s lie and lie and lie some more’? The same Demi who curses constantly, and did that slutty ‘Who’s That Boy’ dance routine in concert? The Demi who was video taped doing cocaine at a prom? The one who punched her backup dancer because she -thought- she ratted her out for partying? Not exactly ‘mature’ or ‘lady’ like.

She seriously lacks a sense of humor..

No wonder why guys break up with her…

Pathetic people are still a fan of this gal saying “Glad she’s finally defending herself?” more like she’s making a fool out of herself whining about a little joke.

I’m not a Directioner at all but Taylor Swift is so ridiculous… -_-

She’s probably written a song about Tina and Amy maybe she’ll also write a song called ‘Everyone Hates Me’ boo hoo lol

she is beautiful

She mocked Harry Styles at the Grammys but she’s pissed how Amy and Tina mocked her lul

I guess people just like to have something to bitch about. haters go in hate

my new fav interview. She’s just like “Fuck what the world thinks I’m gonna be me, and I’m gonna have fun. Who likes, likes. Love it!

• liz

taylor slayed in her interview with vanity fair. love her

Harry is a manwhore without feelings. every woman need a real man like justin

• duckyhoward15

Listen doll , Harry is a real man you know nothing about him except what your crying baby (Taylor ) will show you and that how she shows all her exes like so don’t talk about someone you don’t know personally his fans know how amazing he is .

Harry is a manwhore without feelings. every woman need a real man like justin
    bieber or timberlake?

Harry is a manwhore without feelings. every woman need a real man like justin
    bieber or timberlake?

Obviously timberlake cause the other one isn’t a man.

HAHA i love Amy!
    Taylor, don’t you DARE say that those two women are going to hell. Who are you to say that. You’re a 23 year old who has nothing better to do than date every single guy in Hollywood and hate two women who are CLEARLY 100% better than you.

How is it ok for this chick to bash Harry at the Grammy’s but NOT ok for Tina and Amy to “bash” her for fun?
    Swift takes herself WAY too fucking seriously.
    She needs to disappear for a while.

She needs to disappear for a while.
    LOL

taylor is the best

she is criticized for talking and for not talking. basically taylor is criticized for everything just because it seems a “cool” thing to do

No, she’s being criticized because she’s being a fucking idiot. Trust me, there are plenty of celebrities who don’t get criticized. Taylor Swift isn’t one of them and rightly so.

the celebrities “who are more famous” like taylor always have hate. I understand that there are people who dont like her, I dont like every celebrity but I ignore them. I dont always make rude comments in articles related to them and i dont send them hate comments on twitter

she looks stunning

it’s her trying to control the people passive aggressively: ‘SOMEONE said that people who don’t support OTHER women should go to hell’

When what she really means is: ‘You didn’t support me, and now I think you should go to hell’

Which is quite extreme, considering what hell is supposed to be

Hating Taylor Swift is like throwing a diamond and picking up a rock.

I try dont like her but I can’t

:cry: you’re so right

not

while people make hate posts about Taylor Swift, she sits on a pile of money and pets her cat and laughs as she earns 108 dollars a minute

yeah if real life was a cartoon

my problem with taylor is that she is too cute and nice

Mar 6, 2013 @ 03:56 am

Hating Taylor Swift is like throwing a diamond and picking up a rock.

But she’s still a cunt.

Hating Taylor Swift is like throwing a diamond and picking up a rock.

WTF. Not at all.

Taylor is like the SUN. She’s HOT and stay 389374389743975 kilometers AWAY from me.

same

• Haylor4lyfe

Taylor and PR team made this “fictional character” though lol that’s why it’s funny that she’s now complaining about it. And that comment about the Golden Globe diss was so harsh and spiteful, I don’t think they deserve to burn in hell that’s beyond ridiculous. Ohhhh the irony, defending yourself is one thing but this is honestly embarrassing. And this is coming from someone who used to be a big swift fan.

• duckyhoward15

You are amazing , God bless you for writing this comment <3

She dated Taylor Lautner in 2009, she did leave him for John so ill give you that, it was also in 2009. She started dating Jake in 2010 till late 2010. She was single all of 2011. Started dating Connor in 2012 and Harry. She doesn’t humiliate her boyfriends publically. She’s written songs without naming names (leaving hints on who it’s about though) and the only guy she bashed in public was Joe but she never wrote a mean song about him, they were all sad songs and she kinda apologized. Taylor wrote a song to apologize to Lautner etc. not all of her songs are bashing. She’s written sad songs that don’t even have anything to do with relationships as well. Don’t believe the media and actually take time to listen to her music.

duckyhoward15 said:
    You are amazing , God bless you for writing this comment <3

what comment?

i love harry and taylor but i think harry never loved taylor

taylor haters think they know more about taylor than her. if media says something bad about harry it isnt true, but when they talk about taylor it is true… hypocrites. if taylor says she dated guys since 2010, she know it

• Haylor4lyfe

If you don’t want to be taken as a joke, don’t publicly humiliate yourself continuously. Yawnnns, I’m over this OceanUp gimme a Demi post xx

She herself said Harry was the one that pursued her & wanted a relationship with her, not her. Why are people hating Taylor?

• marco

Mar 6, 2013 @ 07:14 am

they’re hating taylor because they’re dumb

Harry’s friends spend the last 2 months talking shit about Taylor but when one of her friends stand up for her, she gets blasted. WTF

When will she grow the hell up? They are comedians and they were just making a joke! Her sensitivity only proves what they said is true. I’ve been annoyed with Taylor for awhile now, but now I can’t stand her. What a fucking brat! It was not serious enough for her to say that. They are not trying to bring you down, get over yourself!!!! Urrgh, very annoyed at this :/ They shouldn’t have apologized to her.

Mar 6, 2013 @ 07:34 am

you are a bitch with a dick in you ass and one in your mouth. you look like one in your mouth. you look like shit diarrhea shit
    I am a comedian and so you cant fell offended

harry is a manwhore (i am too, so we could be friens)–» his new victim–» http://www.sugarscape.com/main-topics/lads/824144/harry-styles-dumps-millie-brady

• duckyhoward15

This

“She’s dated 4 people since 2010. John, Taylor, Conner, and Harry. She went from Taylor to John in the same damn month! And Conner to Harry in the same month! Don’t try to say she hasn’t had that many boyfriends because for fucks sake she has. And she’s a hypocrite. She slut shamed Camilla Belle and then has the nerve to say, “there’s a place in hell for women to don’t help other women.” Really? And she bullies her ex boyfriends publicly ALL the time yet, has songs against bullying. I’m so sick of her little pretentious attitude thinking she can say and do whatever she wants.”

• duckyhoward15

I think Taylor NEVER loved Harry too :D

• duckyhoward15

Grimmy spent the night in bed with someone when Harry was in France and he posted a photo with ti so I will say he has Zayn not grimmy or he has Caroline the woman he adored .

duckyhoward15 said:

I think Taylor NEVER loved Harry too
    i think the same. because taylor is in love with me and harry with grimmy

Or maybe because she is a person not a robot and has feelings and is genuinely bothered by it?!?

What she said about Amy and Tina and their diss at the golden globes made me lose some respect for her. I’ve been gradually losing respect for her since January. I love her but her public persona is so annoying now.

For people who don’t know she said “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”

Come on now. Anyone who finds that to be a respectable and fair statemet must be pretty brainwashed. It’s not respectable that she constantly gets picked on at award shows but why show that you’re bothered by it. For sympathy? Probably.

• snowflakelove12

She quoted Katie Couric…get your facts straight before you hate

ok to all of those people saying she is whining about a stupid joke or cant joke about herself, she has been taking and taking so much hate lately and she was joking about it but now it has really gotten out of hand so she needs to stick up for herself when no one else does

teenagers these days start cutting and commiting suicide after being bullied once or twice by a couple of people. she is constantly being made fun of by billions of people around the world i am happy she is sticking up for herself and staying strong. this is what inspiration looks like <3

just so we’re clear taylor doesnt say who her songs are about. she doesnt do this to respect their privacy, people turn it into a game to figure out who its about and assume things u dont even know and then accuse taylor of saying stuff about them.

like u can say “dear john” is about john mayer but ur still only assuming that, there is a break up letter called a dear john letter

“There’s a special place in hell for women who teach young girls that it’s alright to be a slut!”

Thanks for flashing your labia and tits on stage, and bed hopping with half of Hollywood. That’s a good image for young girl to aspire to. 90% of her fans are 15 or younger so she has a responsibility to be a good role model. The BDSM and devil head at her Brit award show was obscene. Enjoy your place in hell hypocrite!!!
    ————————————————–
    Lmao exactly! Then the next day after bedding them she walks out of their hotel room with that same cunty ass smirk. How long and how many more boyfriends later are people going to realize she’s not an innocent sweetheart. Who knew peeps could be so BLIND. What’s funny is that according to her high school evidence, she would never even be caught with a “geek”, yet she says “no bullying!”. I’m sorry, but she is faker than Pamela Anderson’s tits.

She used to be so cool. Like back in ’07 who didn’t love her? She was so awesome, now she just seems like a whiny bitch all the time. :/

Taylor Swift should rename her name to Hypocrite…simply Hypocrite.

LOL I agree!

The annoying girls here defending Taylor should disappear, probably love her and her silly songs so much cause they have love problems and relationship issues.

Defending and still loving this crazy hypocrite is like cheating on a open book test, it just makes you stupid.

*shrugs*

• Amy

Mar 6, 2013 @ 07:34 am

Harry styles and selena gomez should die tomorrow
    i’m a comedian and its a oke so you cant hate

So basically Amy and Tina are going to hell because they said “stay away” from…? Oh yeah, she is REALLY mature. It’s ridiculous. And if you actually think about it, it makes Taylor look like a hypocrite by quoting that, especially when she wrote a song taking jabs at another woman (was it Camilla Belle?)

“There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women.”… Yeah but Taylor do you remember when you dissed Camilla Belle for no good reason just because you’re ex went out with her after you??? And what happened to humans helping humans, because there must be a special place in hell for people who can’t accept their own faults and makes everyone else look like the “bad guy” instead of them. x

Mar 6, 2013 @ 08:41 am

she never told the song is about camilla. you think you know everything

Taylor Swift should rename her name to Hypocrite…simply Hypocrite.

Taylor Swift should rename her name to Perfection…simply Perfection.

she never told the song is about camilla. you think you know everything
    Lmao it’s not “knowing” it’s called common sense.

Mar 6, 2013 @ 08:46 am

she never told the song is about camilla. you think you know everything
    Lmao it’s not “knowing” it’s called common sense.

LOL. it’s comon sense that she dated zac, chord, etc. but she dont

you’re talking about what you want and think but she cant do the same? you’re hipocrite too

• xAskTaylorx

You forgot to add the details about how she talked about Tina Fey and Amy Pohler dissed her at the Globes. Ohhhhh. Lol. Taylor looks pretty on the cover! =)

• BrokenArrow

wasnt this interview the one given by a source isntead of her?

Good to see he’s finally sticking up for herself

I’m proud of how Taylor defending herself and revealing the truth about her relationships.

• ryan

Taylor never publicly defends herself, so I’m SO glad she finally did. She probably got tired of the lies, assumptions, & misconceptions.

• duckyhoward15

Lol

can’t wait for buy this magazine and read all interview

she looks stunnig on the cover