Taylor Swift VANITY FAIR SCANS

taylor-swift-vanity-fair-boyfriends-89

According to Parade, Taylor Swift made an estimated $57 million in 2012, she’s the third highest-paid woman in entertainment, behind Oprah Winfrey & Britney Spears. Taylor has reportedly made a $1 million profit on the Hyannis Port, Massachusetts, estate she bought last summer when she was dating the high school senior Conor Kennedy.

Taylor recently sold the seven-bedroom home, which she bought in August, just two months before she and Kennedy split. ‘It was like a house-flip. A good short-term investment.’ Taylor sold it for $5,765,00, nearly $1 million more than she paid for it.

Taylor never lived in the home, her ‘entourage’ made some improvements, including renovating the kitchen and some bathrooms, and replacing the septic system. Taylor: ‘People say that about me, that I apparently buy houses near every boy I like, that’s a thing that I apparently do. If I like you I will apparently buy up the real estate market just to freak you out so you leave me.’

VIDEOS UNDER! View full In Style UK scans @ TaylorSwiftWeb!

• SlimShady

Honey, I live in London, you can’t escape pollution, you can however avoid Diet Soda.

you can live in another place. run run. polution will kill you

• david

you should try to tell miley for not smoke weed because of the chemicals

david said:

you should try to tell miley for not smoke weed because of the chemicals

you cant compare weed with diet coke

• SlimShady

Weed are natural chemicals :/ and a lot less damaging. And why the fuck bring up Miley, I’m not her mother, and why the fuck move, I’m not bothering anyone, and why the fuck do you give such a big shit for my statement on a SODA for Gods sake. Chill down ffs, did you pop too much Xanax?

• SlimShady

Jesus, who broke out Pretty Woman, the amount of drama queens here. People, I said I wouldn’t drink diet coke coz its bad for my body, I didn’t throw children’s blood on you. God, there’s people out there starving to death and you decide to become passionate about someone’s views on a drink??

we should all smooke weed YAYAYAY

savana said:

we should all smooke weed YAYAYAY

yes. weed is my life and it’s good. Weed are natural chemicals

Red tour in 4 days YAY.

• SlimShady

You don’t have to smoke it though. My great gran use to brew it into a herbal tea. It cured her headaches and chronic pains.

SlimShady said:

but i dont like tea, i like weed more

Taylor has a good legs. i want her legs

cant wait for the red tour and for diet coke commercial. she looks stunning

i’m drinking diet coke

• SlimShady

Diet coke is bad for you :/ I suggest not drinking it unless your ultimate plan in life is to stuff up your kidneys.

• SlimShady

Loool all this money funny how those ppl can have all this money while people like me cant affrod an iphone

I dont drink diet coke every day. I drink like 1 time every month. so i dont need your preocupation

Taylor is pretty, talented, nice, hot, funny and rich. why am i not?

• Haylor4lyfe

Basic

she looks hot

my favourite artist and my favourite drink – awesome

• SlimShady

So? If you smoke a cigarette once a month its still going to fuck up your lungs. Its putting unnatural chemicals in your body.

taylor and conor were so cute

Mar 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am
    SlimShady said:

LOL

• david

Mar 9, 2013 @ 10:03 am
    SlimShady said:

you’re a little dramatic. please stay at home. dont go to the street because of the air polution

Weed is marijuana, regardless of its form :/

• daniela

this conversation is a joke? taylor looks really cute on the video.

Mar 9, 2013 @ 10:38 am
    SlimShady said:

Weed is marijuana, regardless of its form :/

have you or your gan tried cocaine? it’s the best

• SlimShady

Cocaine? Well that explains a lot, doesn’t it.

this article’s name should be “diet coke vs weed”. LOL

• SlimShady

Lets form a debate section on OU!

I dont like diet coke but I love Taylor Swift. I cant stop listen RED

Mar 9, 2013 @ 10:44 am

this article’s name should be “diet coke vs weed”. LOL
    weed is so much better honey

$57 million ?? that’s a lot

• SlimShady

I love her hair in IKYWT. she should put her hair like that

Mar 9, 2013 @ 10:44 am
    SlimShady said:

Cocaine? Well that explains a lot, doesn’t it.
    hey buddy, I dont understand. but can we use it together, please?

Lmfao Savana I actually like you

• SlimShady

I’d get mine cut like that but its a bugger trying to straighten Latin frizz

She needs to grow up. Period.

Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:06 am
    SlimShady said:

Lmfao Savana I actually like you
    aww. i like you too. you’re cool. i’m a taylor fan but swifties stop talk to me when i ask them if they want smoke with me

• SlimShady

Babe, lets get married, I’ll get you a bong for the honeymoon http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3524/3715295052_2fab3a375e.jpg

• savana

is here someone who want sniff with me and my friend SlimShady???

Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:28 am
    savana said:

is here someone who want sniff with me and my friend SlimShady???
    omfg

Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:27 am
    SlimShady said:

do you want marrie with me??? you’re so sweet.

i forgot put my name in the comment. sorry SlimShady

Dying right now lmfao

• savana

i forgot again. i’m dumb sometimes

Noooo babe its the weed

im laughing reading this comments

Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:41 am
    SlimShady said:

Noooo babe its the weed

no. It’s me. i wrote that comments

Mar 9, 2013 @ 11:44 am

im laughing reading this comments
    why are you laughing?

• savana

oh, SlimShady I realize what you’re saying. no, i dont use it today, i’m waiting for you. i have for me and for you.

• SlimShady

Lets blow this joint, no pun intended.

what?

Oh Lord

explain me slowly

ass. savana

• savana

oh. i just understand. you’re like the other swifties and you think i’m weird

• savana

I will listen “MEAN” right now

I’m not a swiftie though babe

Mar 9, 2013 @ 12:37 pm
    SlimShady said:

I’m not a swiftie though babe

i know. but you dont remember our conversation?? i said that swifties dont talk to me. this is what i’m feeling about you right now http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_masw03lIEz1qkw398.gif

• savana

i wont give you a little bit of my weed. tonight there are weed and diet coke just for me. bye

• david

savana, you’re the best

Mar 9, 2013 @ 01:04 pm
    david said:

savana, you’re the best

thanks :D do you want talk to me?

• david

i would love it but i have to go

• savana

ok. bye david. you’re cool. SlimShady not

• savana

c’mon enough. i’m kidding. i dont smoke weed but i drink diet coke sometimes

• SlimShady

It’ll kill your kidneys ;) cool meeting you anyways hon, it was super funny

yah. it was funny. i’m still laughing. sorry

• david

oh savana I’m disappointed.

sorry david :D

lmfaooo, you guys are funny

For real, WHY does every mag want to make it that she dated Zac? She NEVER dated him. They did the Ellen show together and that was ALL. At the time they were doing promo for that movie hew as dating Lily. People are so stupid.

• Haylor4lyfe

Lmfao.

• Haylor4lyfe

Lmfao.

Taylor never date zac

wow she looks so hor for diet coke commercial

she seems so nice and she is really cute. love her

4 days for red tour. cant wait

• david

Taylor could be a supermodel. she’s perfect

beautiful

she never date lucas and zac.

she did date Lucas Till