FAN MEETING MEGA POST 116

fan-mega-mega-20

They HAD to put Miley’s face of a picture from 3 years ago otherwise no one would view the post. Miley’s more relevant than ANYONE on this site.

Not really.

savana said:

do you live in US?

No I live in canada. But I lived in the US for 1/3 of my life. Canada is exactly like the US aside from the free health care. We even follow Hollywood music as well… if that’s where you’re going with this..

• savana

yes, I would like to live in canada.

Not really.

YES REALLY!!

So, people who work in the labs don’t want to do because they”re not vBulletin etting paid enough money. Why should they put in extra effort?
    That is very fucking selfish. And about the people singing and shaking their asses on a stage–don’t put any of your money in their pockets. Me if I wanna go see a movie I will and the same goes with buying an album or going to a concert. To each his own I guess.

SlimShady said:

Get a life… The irony in that statement, its too much *wipes tear*

No disrespect intended, but I wasn’t aware heffers could cry.

Sorry Slim that was not meant for you!!!

Don’t worry about. She was talking to herself.

lmao it’s because in most countries, people bullshit. they claim that their health care and other expenses cost sooooo much. but they keep on investing SO much in buying these god damn tickets.

I think this is a completely different topic all together, and not really what I was going for :P

• SlimShady

That’s why I prefer indie music. The album prices vary from a few dollars to absolutely free, concerts are cheap, and they do it for the music, not the fame.

so truee Slim

Yipe! Sounds like this post is filled with a lot of jelly heffers. Get a life. People don’t feel as good giving their money to good causes. They want celebrities to succeed so we can tear them down and watch them humiliate themselves, like Liam is doing to Miley. The poor thing.

• SlimShady

Get a life… The irony in that statement, its too much *wipes tear*

^^^^ u need to get a life sweetie.

• SlimShady

Talking to yourself, first sign of madness.

Sorry Slim that was not meant for you!!!

miley looks so ugly in the first pic

• monica

Mar 10, 2013 @ 10:37 am

Mar 10, 2013 @ 10:32 am

Celebrities get paid a hell of a lot more than people that are making a change (eg. Doctors, Firefighters, etc). People that are putting their lives out there, or helping others lives, or both.

If people showed this much interest and enthusiasm towards things that might matter… like curing diseases, or helping children with cystic fibrosis.. we’d have cures by now. Instead, we’re making one individual millions of dollars richer.

you’re right. I always say that

• savana

Mar 10, 2013 @ 10:32 am

I agree with you. I have my idols, some of them are famous celebrities but I just think that things aren’t balanced.

• TheSugarVenom

If people showed this much intetest and enthusiasm towards things that matter…like curing diseases, or helping children with cystic fibrosis..we’d have cures by now. Instead, we’re making one individual millions of dollars richer.
    Are you serious? Do you have any idea how much money is raised for these charities? And it’s mostly all celebrity work. There is basically a red carpet event every night that all the proceeds go to a charity.

Unfortunetly finding a cure for all these diseases is slim to none. Trust me I wish there were cures for every disease, but…

I myself give as much as I can to different charities.

• savana

i want live in your country

I want to live in your country

You sure you wanna?

I myself give as much as I can to different charities.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? No! My God no. The truth is that the world revolves around money, god damn it. The people working in these labs don’t want to do it because they’re not getting paid enough money. Why should they put in extra effort? It may sound selfish, but they get paid under average for doing research work! And people singing and shaking their asses around on a stage get paid millions of dollar?!

The IRONY. Did you know that a potential vaccine for HIV surfaced late in 2012 due to MY university? Look it up. It’s a Canadian university. That just GOES to prove that there are cures, if we invest time and money in them.

• savana

do you live in US?

• SlimShady

Omg@ Harry with the little boy, cuteness bomb just went off inside me

Miley’s big blue eyes—beautiful.

It looks like Miley’s bitching even when she goes camping. lol.

and Liam couldn’t stand it back then. Har, har.

Mar 10, 2013 @ 10:32 am

_______________________________

^ you’re right, the world’s priorities are quite fucked up.

^ you’re right, the world’s priorities are quite fucked up.

Thanks, and I didn’t mean that in a spiteful way, I’m just saying that if we invested a little less money in them, then we could have just done something better with that money. If they love what they’re doing so much, they should be able to do it for less cash, and the expenses they have should be less. Why are their costs outweighing the costs of saving lives and advancements? It’s pathetic.

by expenses, I mean time at the recording studio, etc.

_____________________________

I agree so much! With the money that is constantly being showered on these people that are no different from us, they often fall into bad habits and influences anyways… they get into drugs, they strut around with everything hanging out, and I’m like.. why are people investing their money on them, for their $3000+ dress that they’ll wear to an event ONCE.. and sell it off or keep it or whatever they do with it.