Demi Lovato Betty Boop Jacket Beautiful

demi-lovato-betty-boop-3

Actress and singer Demi Lovato stopped by The Grove Mall this afternoon with a few friends, Demi had a very unique look wearing a faded pink Betty Boop denim jacket, a black mesh trim mid length skirt, black studded ankle boots matching her hat. Photos: GSI.

Demi is pregnant! Congrats Demi and Wilmer!!!!!! :)

Photoshop!

Fake. Publicity stunt.

guys she’s 20 and at the height of her career she’s not gonna be stupid get pregnant

• oceanUP

mean she looks pretty!! is there a serious rumor that she’s pregnant??

• oceanUP

The hurt foot was a publicity stunt to promote Medicare.

omggg

Um okay. Gorgeous, but dresses like a hobo.

God, Demi is so fat :O

LMFAO it’s like shes begging people to make fun of her…

Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:42 pm
    oceanUP said:
    mean she looks pretty!! is there a serious rumor that she’s pregnant??

She was spotted at the clinic taking a baby test!!!! #congratsdemi #brazillovesdemiandherbabyandherbabgdaddy

pig

• exoticmist

I’m glad to see her leg is better and that she doesn’t have to wear the big boot anymore.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE WEARING? SHE HAS NO IDEA ABOUT FASHION

Demihobovato!!

Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:44 pm
    Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:42 pm
    oceanUP said:
    mean she looks pretty!! is there a serious rumor that she’s pregnant??

———————

There’s any picture about it?

FAT UGLY BITCH

———————

There’s any picture about it?

We are trolling. Not true. :)

• LegitShit

Sorry, but with how some celebrities go out dressed, they’re begging to be made fun of. I love Demi. Her personality is bubbly and fun, I love her music and she seems to be a great person…. But WTF is she wearing?

Now that you mention it, she is grabbing her belly too much!!

• LegitShit

And I doubt she’s pregnant. Just a train wreck of an outfit.

She SEEMS to be a nice person, but she isn’t. She just want fame so bad. That’s why she has been taking advantage a lot with her personal problems like the rehab.

I used to love her A LOT! but I realized she is so egocentric! she only thinks about her problems and expects people to feel sorry for her and her PROBLEMS, but that problems are nothing if you take a look to the world & different people’s trouble’s.

She need to watch movies like “Amour” or “Now is good” idk, just to watch and learn about truly problems & truly sadness

^^ bitch stfu you sound dumb she hasn’t talked about her problems in forever and when she does Its because they ask, so please do everyone a favor a d shut thee hell up because you sound dumb as fuck.

• LegitShit

I find that comment really offensive. Just because someone has different struggles than someone else doesn’t mean that those “problems” are any less difficult. I struggled with severe depression, self harm, and I was suicidal and struggling with your own mind telling you that you’re not good enough, being so fucked up that you want to take your life so it can all end THAT is a struggle. And she doesn’t expect people to feel sorry for her, she tells her story because knowing someone so influential has had those struggles can really help people. Just knowing they are not alone, that it can happen with anyone.

Demi is gorgeous , but she need a new stylist because this is not flattering for her body at all. && is it me or does she have really good skin

• oceanUP

pictures are for you plasticlovato :]

omg she looks so ugly!

I hate how she wears those stupid little hats.

Um….it’s like she’s wearing three different outfits. And pink isn’t her color.

where is wilmer?

demi is pregnant?

noooooo i love you so much but WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING

The hurt foot was a publicity stunt to promote Medicare.

and to add to the above, that girl soulmaz needs to be fired immediately. IMMEDIATELY, I SAY

• duckyhoward15

I like that she has no drama even when cutting and drugs happened she kept it to herself till she was ready to talk about it and inspire others .

Mar 11, 2013 @ 08:39 pm

The hurt foot was a publicity stunt to promote Medicare.
    ————————————

LMAO inrl

• LegitShit

And she “seems” to be nice? Oh, so you know her do you? Spent lots of time with her? Hung out? Talk to close friends of hers? No?.. Than you don’t know her well enough to make that judgement.

Mar 11, 2013 @ 09:01 pm

__________________________________

I AGREE. She went too far with her problems that are because of unimportant things, like she wanted to be skinny, pretty and famous. Don’t you guys think that is so superficial?

• LegitShit

Yeah, it totally wasn’t from like being bullied, or constantly being criticized by people like you, or personal life or anything.

• Instagram @freddyyy

I read through the comments in this blog post and this hate gotta stop. You guys who post mean things are the reason why people like Demi starve themselves, get plastic surgery, hate themselves. What gives you the right to comment these things? Fucking ridiculous. Demi is a beautiful girl inside and out, your OPINIONS doesn’t make things RIGHT. Grow the fuck up.

Relax! You Numchucks! She doesn’t look good period! And No people don’t Have to like her! I know I don’t!!!!

^^ && I wonder what you look like

She’s not fat , just seen her at the grove not to long ago she’s really short &’ has an big ass though. Lol

I love it when people just judge how she dresses when she goes out to shop. She’s going out to shop casually not freakin’ going to a red carpet or an event or some crap.

At least she’s comfortable and she looks fine. At least she’s wearing something unlike some people out in the streets who wear ‘next-to-nothing’ clothes.

you wonder why people have eating disorders when you call her fat and all that. she is beautiful and she is not pregnant, you make up stupid, sad rumors which prob is making her very self consious.. she is recoving and doesn’t need stupid people behind a screen calling her fat.

She would have looked better without the jacket and hat. And maybe if her hair was down. She’s not fat, but she isn’t a tooth pick either. She looks better when she wears clothes that compliment her curves.

you call this pregnant, she had a ED yet you think insulting her and calling her fat is right… Think before you type asshole.

this outfit makes me wanna puke

Agree with lots of the comments that Demi has lots going for her but like all of us she has got some features to be enhanced and some to be hidden. Needs a good stylist ASAP.

youre all ugly nasty jealous cunts rott in hell!

eww. HORRIBLE OUTFIT

Fattie
    & what the fuck is sue wearig?

my girl’s style is NOT poppin. :/

• Pixita

Girlfriend is beautiful but she looks like a homeless person in that outfit. She needs to spend some coin on a better stylist. Baggy clothes make everyone look frumpy regardless of how much they weigh.

her stylist totally hates her.

Demi is gorgeous but she doesn’t dress her age or clothes that show her figure she has an hot body but these clothes aren’t doing it for her,Demi boo dress your age or get a new stylist whatever cause this ain’t working ….

• Warmbodies

a lot of Demi’s Haters r living on This website !!! but this is kinda interesting .. like if u r getting more famous .. u gain more haters … BITER SWEET

• Jinxx.

definitely not a good outfit choice at all.

• Haylor4lyfe

Demi looks beautiful! I’m lol’ing at all you pressed animals, lawlawlawl.

Omg she looks fatter :/

has anyone met demi? is she nice?

She is not pregnant, shes just fat, veeeery fat.

amm no, she wasn’t. she isn’t. after the rehab still with no a big world-wide famous. she is strong here US, but outside… not that strong.

—————
    are you kidding me? she’s even more popular in Latin America

Demi looks like pregnant

YES. but, I don’t completely blame her.

I mean, we ALL get upset because of so stupid things, and we don’t really take importance to things that deserve importance…..

YES. but, I don’t completely blame her.

__________________________________________

but not everyone ends up in rehab for getting upset at unimportant things

^^ you to sound dumb a.f

Demi needs a big black man.

• LegitShit

People are ignorant. How the hell can you sit and hate on someone that you don’t even fucking know?!? Are you fucking perfect? NO! So what gives you the right to judge someone else? Nothing. You are juvenile and immature.

LegitShit said:

——————————————

life is not rosy.
    but you tell me, who hasn’t been criticized or bullied? I think everyone has been in that situation, even me and I’m not dead or in rehab, I just don’t care.

She doesn’t look happy and I take the baggy clothes as a bad sign.

first of all, why would demi lovato be promoting medicare?

LegitShit said:

——————————————

life is not rosy.

—————————————–

Yes, but being criticized all the time in a public fashion, and hated on to extremes. No, I agree. Life isn’t “rosy”. But it can become unbearable. And why is rehab such a bad thing? Rehab is saying “I have an issue, but I am going to deal with it”; that is strength.

Mar 11, 2013 @ 09:09 pm
    LegitShit said:

and you do?

DEMI LOOKS SAD :S

she is annoying

ANYONE PLEASE WOULD BE NICE TO RECOMMEND TO HER AN STYLIST?

LegitShit said:

and you do?

Odd, I don’t remember saying I did know her… Oh yeah. No, I don’t. But I know I’m above making such harsh or quick judgement towards someone that I don’t even know. THAT was my point. You don’t know people well enough to judge them. No one likes being judged. You don’t either. So why judge other people in such a negative manner when you really don’t know their story well enough.

All of this fighting. Simmer down people.

She needs to get her 2011 && 2010 && beginning of 2012 style back because this shit <<<

Demi is not sad. She looks worried.

She’s just another fat singer with no talent who’s only famous because of her personal problems. I would send her to rehabilitation again. She seriously need it.

But Demi is talented and she’s gorgeous. You people are crazy!!!

• Anonymousts

Wilmer likes her style. :)

i think the outfit would work on someone taller.. it’s a nice outfit but since she’s always wearing heels, she should’ve been wearing them today to look taller. Some short girls can’t help the fact that some dresses aren’t measured for 5’2 & down. :/

Demi is not sad or worried its just that ugly face that she tries to fix really bad with botox & make up ( doesnt work very well )

——————

You realize she was world-wide famous for a couple of years before her personal problems were exposed, right?

Actually the outfit is good, but doesn’t look good on her. She looks great with tight black jeans & heels!

Demi has nice skin though. Her skin is like porcelain, I don’t I’ve seen anyone with as good skin as hers. She doesn’t need any makeup.

Demi looks good naked too. Only Wilmer gets to see that though. :)

• Clauber

Aww she is so beautiful, but i really dont like the shoes

Shut up ho’s

LegitShit, you need to calm down, let people have opinions, its not like everyone feels the same way they do, chillax.

Is Demi really 5’2? She’s taller than the Jonas Brothers at least. :)

I had a good laugh. Now time for bed. lol

yeaah, LegitShit RELAX. everyone has their opinions and like it or not you have to respect them. besides, any person can’t be love for everyone.

• LegitShit

Actually if you did some research she made the charts in 10 countries. That would be considered a “world-wide artist”. Yes, she has more success in the US because she is an American artist, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t have success in other countries.

Legitshit you taking it this thing way to heart

• LegitShit

I never at one point was mean towards anyone and I am quite calm. Yes, people have their opinions but whenever opinions became disrespectful towards someone, that’s not fair. There’s a difference between someone stating a general opinion and just being hateful.

• oceanUP

the outfit is cute nowhere as bad as what miley wears on daily basis!

An opinion can be hateful but it doesnt mean everyone feels that way, its not that serious,I use to defend my favorite celebrity many times but stopped because some people are ignorant, and have that mindset, stating how you disgree isnt going to change anything,

• LegitShit

I know that an opinion can be hateful. But my point is, why put it out there? Why take time out of your day to say something hurtful? I dont know, maybe it’s how I was raised to be accepting if people and to be not so quick to judge. Not just Demi. But the hate that people in general get online is ridiculous, unfair and just terrible

• SitChoAssDown

*gets popcorn and watches as the peasants fight*

Demi isn’t fat, but can she please stop with this look