Joe Jonas Shirtless, Blanda Kiss + Nick

janda-pool-sex-996
joedshirtlessmeeting

Via carolcavedagne. Nick doesn’t like to go shirtless or smile LOL!

+ new concert pictures! INTERVIEW talking about Pom Poms under! Joe Jonas kissing his sexy and sultry girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler while soaking the sun by their hotel pool during a trip to Brazil. Photos: GSI Media.

Nick is fine, he is pretty much a loner anyways.Joe and Nick get to spend time at other times. It’s just pics. We don’t know what they do 24/7 :)

The satan worshiper liked this picture on instagram. she is disgusting

She make fun of the Pope

I agree! poor Joe lol he can’t get away from her now xD

OU, New blind item about Joe Jonas!!!!!!!

His Girlfriend Is Ruining The Tour

[Blind Gossip] Here is an interesting peek behind the scenes of an international music tour.

This famous performer is getting on everyone else’s nerves because he isn’t taking the tour seriously. He is drinking on stage, doing dr*gs off stage, and basically treating the whole tour as one long party. Why is he being so unprofessional? The group points to one person: his girlfriend.

The other members of the group have absolutely had it with this girl! She stays in the fancy hotels and flies on the private jet, and eats every meal with her boyfriend (often without the rest of the group), all paid for by the group. She makes sure that she is with her boyfriend every minute that he is not on stage. Actually, for several shows, she was literally on stage, sitting on one of the speakers so that the whole audience could watch her watching her boyfriend! It was really odd, and members of the audience were asking each other, “Why is she on stage? Is she part of the band now?” No, but she thinks she is!

The other members of the band and his manager have tried talking to him about how she is using him and using the band to make herself famous, and about how she is a bad influence on him, but he is in denial about all of it. None of this may sink in until he gets back home and realizes that he doesn’t have a record deal. And even then, he may be too dr*nk or high to care.

Performer:

Group:

Girlfriend (Not famous, but thinks she is):

Stay pressed pathetic people in your meserable lives while Joe enjoys his life and doesn’t give a fuck about your opinion. Continue to praise Saint Nicholas.

The satan worshiper liked this picture on instagram. she is disgusting

She make fun of the Pope

It’s just a pic,and stop stalking her if you don’t like her

OCEANUP BLIND GOSSIP POST NEW ARTICLE ABOUT JOE JONAS AND HIS SATAN WORSHIPER DRUG DEALER

Their is a new BG about the, I guess they dont have a recod label. I just fell bad for Nick he needs to leave NOW if he wants to succeed in this business, he actually has a chance know hes not that shy boring kid he once was with the “who I am”

JOE IS DOING DRUGS ON TOUR. SURPRISE? NO, BECAUSE WE SAW HIM DRINKING ALCOHOL ON STAGE IN ARGENTINA, HE WAS DRUNK IN A CONCERT

You people obviously know nothing of exercise! Joes training is to keep lean muscle, not to bulk up like late 2009.

Feel bad for Nick, people are always making fun of his body which is why he doesn’t like to wear a shirt, but Joe’s body isn’t anything to write home about. He’s all skinny and looks like Bieber a little bit.

He doesn’t have moobs like Nick & Kevin either!

*I mean why he doesn’t like to not wear a shirt.

He doesn’t have moobs like Nick & Kevin either!

~~~~~

Having no pecs muscles like Joe is as bad as having moobs, just sayin’.

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:36 pm

Oh please. Joe has twice as much muscles as Bieber and he has a manly chest.

Having no pecs muscles like Joe is as bad as having moobs, just sayin’.

But Joe has pecs tho.

Ick, no more PDA pictures..

They really love kissing each other in public,knowing there are fans and paparrazzi around LOL and don’t tell me they don’t know about the pics that were taken by the pool recently. So they enjoy showing off haha k?

But Joe has pecs tho.

That picture is old, he doesn’t look like that now.

Look what he looked like when he and Nick were in Hawaii, his body was good

I might be reading too much into it, but i kinda feel she is always the one seducing Joe!? the other pics she had her breasts and vajaja in his face, and now she’s hovered over trying to get his attention and looking for a kiss. Has Joe ever made a move? idk why,but she looks desperate for his attention. I’m not hating, and he clearly doesn’t mind,so. I just noticed it :)

Actually it’s weird with Nick. Nicks body is naturally muscular, when he was 14ish he had abs & like from three or four years he kinda just focused on his arms more than his chest/stomach. Not that it matters because I’m not that into abs. I don’t like guys that are too ripped there, I’m more of a nice arms/chest/legs/thighs person. Wich Nick has nice arms and legs.

Joe is so pathetic. I hope with the world tour, he won’t behave like this

• Anonymous!

Does anyone know what kind of hat Nick is wearing?

EWWW at Joe’s chest! no just no!

BLANDA BITCH

What is funny i know he has another chick on side feel for her tjinking she is his only chick koe has went down hill so all he can get is a druggie girl also she is not fit he must not care or i is so drugged up he don’t care i also heard she was pregnant and one of them killed it not jello who would be of this couple sad i agree he just tossed his brother aside thought this family was tight but joe puts whores first joe wake up

Joe doesn’t care absolutely about her. He doesn’t love her, she doesn’t love him. This is a FAKE RELATIONSHIP. Paparazzi around :)

Oh god they are such a cute couple

• xAskTaylorx

I just loooovvveeee the play by play of joe and Blanda. It’s like he kisses her once and she wants more.. =$ Whatever though.

Saying it’s fake over and over doesn’t make it true, and now you’re believing your own lies… please just stop repeating this crap over and over again, and making a fool of yourself. I don’t even like her, but you’re even annoying me!

• Anastasia xo

I really hope Joe has a project coming up or is putting himself out there in the entertainment world.He’s putting everything on hold for 1 woman.I hope she’s worth him losing fans and his career.It’s always good to have things to fall back on if the JB split.Kevin has E! and his reality show,Nick has Broadway,and being a music producer,what does Joe have? Even Blanda has her designing career (well if she even has time to work on it lately)

I’m genuinely concerned.This hate is not good for him personally, emotionally and business wise.I hope Blanda is being a good gf,and is encouraging and supporting him not only personally but professionally.He’s 23yrs old! i mean it wont be long until he’ll be 25yrs,and then it’ll be hard to get your career back on track at that age,without experience in whatever he wants to do.I hope he does a movie,or sitcom.I think that’ll be good for him.

Joe is being very badly treated,in my opinion.He’s such a sweet,sensitive genuine and caring guy,but i hate! to say it, but i only say it out if concern, but this relationship is toxic.Blanda isn’t exactly helping Joe,but instead Joe promotes her,instead of himself,and I don’t like that… I’m not saying the relationship is fake,because it isn’t but! I see why fans are saying it is.Joe just doesn’t understand the way things look from an outside prospective,but he can only figure things out by himself.Sorry guys for my long story.I just had to get this off my chest :)

Wow!! Click Here: http://adf.ly/Kppqa

People like this woman’s nose is ugly my god she is very bubblegum’re going bald I think he realized that he is not in order so as you can imagine it is also a more useless work without have to eat what’s left of the other live his fame.
    I can not leave on the pictures with the Jonas but I have goals in life to be someone without having to climb on the backs of others will not see that she has given she’s not well and the tape will lose what little he had achieved in life to not be satisfied by that is only to be ex Joe’s because the boredom of his face’re close to happening.

bitch is looking at the camera >:|

No she isn’t…. but that’s not to say she doesn’t know the paps are there,but she might be pretending not to idk

No I’ve noticed that too. Well it’s always the woman that are the seductive beings,but this looks staged,like they knew there were paps around. If they honestly didn’t,they obviously don’t care that they are around, as well as fans.Joe seems to take this tour as another vaca,he’s kinda annoying me

These two are the most annoying,pathetic,attention seeking,selfish couple ever!

Since when has the SA paparazzi care THIS much about Joe!!? so just because Blanda is with him,it’s a big story!? hahaha noooo they are not like this! strange….

Joe seemed very good-natured in the interview. So did Kevin. Just don’t understand all the public making out with the girlfriend. It looks more awkward than sexy. She just doesn’t have a good “make out” face.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE ABOUT THEM

• Jinxx.

I remember joe being way more built a year ago. I wonder why he stopped with those kinda workouts.. he looked awesome.
    Still looks fine though.

as for him and Blanda, I don’t mind that they’re together. Joe is allowed to date as much as he pleases, the only thing that’s annoying about it is that it’s all we seem to hear about now. Everything Jonas related has to involve Blanda being mentioned. sigh.

———————————
    because OU loves the drama

oceanup is very annoying!!! there are ONLY 3 PICS OF THIS RIDICULOUS COUPLE at the pool, and you post them with different zoom and zise.

Joe is a drug addict. Oceanup, post this new blind item about him and his drug dealer gf:

waht if we stop adding comments here…. and stop talkign about te bitch

We know why Nick doesn’t like being shirtless! He doesn’t want to get judged by society! He’s too much of a perfectionist. He got hate the last time and fat comments!!!

He looks to thin!!!!:(

Blanda is eating Joe!!

God OU stop it! i think you’re obsessed with this couple a bit too much… +geez everytime we see them, they are kissing

STAHP WITH THE “JOE BLANDA…..+NICK” ITS MAKING ME FEEL SO SAD FOR NICK

They went to the pool to get photographed again…simply pathetic. Fans were there too watching all this bullshit.

He doesn’t look healthy, too skinny, you can see all his ribs. He used to have a healthy body and hot. Now he’s not attractive anymore, I would not be surprised if he is doing drugs because his parasite girlfriend and the friends of her are drug addicts. Maya even said she was doing cocaine when she was in NYC (and everyone know she was with blender)

• Rose’ Del Rey

I’m starting to be a bit suspicious over this relationship.I wasn’t before, until now.I mean it’s strange that the SA paparazzi keeps taking pics of Joe and Blanda! they are not really into stalking celebs there,and they only take pics if they are getting paid for it,so this is just strange to me tbh.And they are always all loved up and kissing.It’s also annoying at how attached to the hip these two are.I get she is there with him, but it’s also convenient for her that she is with him, so she can get pics with him. It is also sad that this tour it’s been Janda doing there thing,leaving Nick out.There are never any pics of the brothers on the down time.I miss the days when we’d see joick hanging out.I kinda recent Blanda for not taking the initiative and telling Joe to spend time or hang out with Nick alone without her,and Joe for not letting it happen.Does he still care about his brother? I’m surprised they aren’t sick of each other’s company by now.They are acting like a married couple, but even married couples need space sometimes

And all the promoting Joe has been doing for Blanda,just makes people more suspicious…If they loved each other, would she really want him to use his name to promote her,and why is he using fans to promote or show off her stuff? is that really necessary to do it all the time? this is just what I’ve observed, and in no way am i hating.It’s just too much if i can be honest

Oh please. Joe has twice as much muscles as Bieber and he has a manly chest.
    —————
    I do not like Bieber but I disagree with what you said

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:52 pm
    But Joe has pecs tho.

That picture is old, he doesn’t look like that now.

Look what he looked like when he and Nick were in Hawaii, his body was good

He still has a nice bod. Plus he’s been going to the gym there same as Nick. Nick is mostly training his arms and thighs for baseball where as Joe is just trying to keep lean muscle!

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:52 pm
    But Joe has pecs tho.

That picture is old, he doesn’t look like that now.

Look what he looked like when he and Nick were in Hawaii, his body was good

He still has a nice bod. Plus he’s been going to the gym there same as Nick. Nick is mostly training his arms and thig.hs for baseball where as Joe is just trying to keep lean muscle!

Mar 13, 2013 @ 01:52 pm
    But Joe has pecs tho.

That picture is old, he doesn’t look like that now.

Look what he looked like when he and Nick were in Hawaii, his body was good

He still has a nice body. Plus he’s been going to the gym there same as Nick. Nick is mostly training his arms and legs for baseball where as Joe is just trying to keep lean muscle!

bitch is looking at the camera >:|

Oh come on are we really making this comparison or are you trolling?

lol look at Joe in a tank top from this tour in concert and look at Bieber and it’s obvious Joe has twice as much arms.

Guysss read this! This iS deff about them.

Why all the PDA? It’s really gotten ridiculous. If she is posing for the photos, she needs to do a better job, cause in some of the photos she’s not lookin’ too good. Surprised no ones posted the photo of Joe wearing the F**k You shirt taken backstage. Sometimes I don’t like people that put the JB down. But that shirt just had no class. Missin Papa Jonas.

Joes not looking too good in that first picture and the public kissing etc is a bit much when you know there are paps around. Would not even do that myself in public and it often makes others uncomfortable to be around them as well. They need to go to their room…

And that interview is precisely why Nick needs his brothers. He is so hot and cold. Sometimes he can actually be funny during an interview. But not very often. It’s just like his twitter. Some days he’s all friendly and social, but most days he has no need to keep in touch.