Jonas Bros Paraguay Press Conference

jonas-paraguay-11
jonas-paraguay-5

VIDEOS under!

NOTE: Check out the Porto Alegre meet and greet pix HERE! Male fans!

Around the web

NICK IS HOT! His broad shoulders and arms! Ugh!!

looking at that picture of nick eating makes me wonder how good he is in bed…..

Nick Jonas is the hottest right now

He has the best body and the most handsome face of all his family

Kevin is chubby and his body is so ew. Joe looks like a heroin addict. what happened with that cute guy? too skinny, his arms, legs, all, his face ew.. he looks sick, eyes red

Nick has a beauutiful profile. his freckles are adoring!

Nick has big hands…..o.O

awww nicky

Mar 16, 2013 @ 10:16 am
    Nick Jonas is the hottest right now

He has the best body and the most handsome face of all his family

dissagree. Joe has the best body. Nick has nice arms, but he has a soft stomach and chest. Best face? Um all there’s are equally handsome stop pitting them against eachother and ps. Not everyone that doesn’t find Nick attractive is a Joe stan… My god stop being so annoying people…

three*

AWWW! The Nicky Bitches! With their cocky mouths and Stupid Wishes!!!

Looks like Nick’s team won the soccer game.

kevin looks good in a beanie js

i read bilbo (joe and kevin’s team) won and that kevin played the best

blanda was on joe’s team? lol

i read bilbo (joe and kevin’s team) won and that kevin played the best

IDK Joe left a comment on John Taylor’s instagram that said Bilbo played with heart but they can’t win them all. So it sounds like they lost to the AC team.

I mean John Taylor’s fiancee’s instagram, thats where the comment was.

yeah i think ac won now i was going by this girl’s tweets https://twitter.com/jonaslenas but she posted ac won now. She left before the game was over, said kevin played best and bilbo was winning when she left

Nick just confirmed his team won, so yay!

What does A.C. stand for?

Mar 16, 2013 @ 09:55 am
    viciousmagic said:

Damn they are all looking very handsome but WOW Nick keeps getting better even thought I dont like that hat.
    OMG yeah, I know… I’m not a HUGE Jonas fan but oh my gosh Nick is just getting too hot to handle.
    ___________________

Looks are only skin deep. Beauty comes from within. Just something to think about.

~~~~

Good thing Nick has a beautiful soul too so the inside matches the outside. The total package.

Why does nick eating make me hot?!

Oh god nick stop being so attractive or get in my bed already.

Of course they turned down the question about the promise rings…SMH.

Dicen que son religiosos, entonces cambian todo acerca de sí mismos. ¡Tonto, tonto, tonto!

¡Yo no soy impresionado, pero también no sorprendido!

No-nads brothers

Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

~~~~

________________

The “total package” indeed. *Scoffs*

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:59 pm

They do a lot of different charity work, most we don’t know about bc they don’t advertise the things they do. In fact, Nick was in something for the amount of work he has done, I didn’t even know he did 1/2 of it & if it wasn’t for others posting a pic here & there, we would not have even known that they went to those hospitals recently. I respect people who keep charity work quieter, it is more meaningful to me then someone who always has to mention it & get attention for it. The boys do a lot if stuff/donating that we have no clue about.
    _______________________

I hope you’re right, because most of what I have seen has made the news and media.

You’re absolutely right – you should do things like that WITHOUT wanting the recognition, and because you genuinely care. If you do it for the recognition, then you are doing it for yourself and not for God/the other people who could use the help.

Then the only one you can hate for that is Kevin, because he’s the only one who didn’t do anything at all during the hiatus. Nick was busy as heck during the hiatus–he worked with a bunch of different artists writing and producing songs, he wrote and performed an orchestral score for a video game, filmed guest appearances on two different network series, played a few gigs here in the US, performed at the White House, took the Administration on a concert tour in South America, auditioned for and got a lead role in a Broadway show, served as an ambassador for Kids Night on Broadway including mentoring drama departments at several NYC schools, and spent 5 months performing on Broadway 8 times a week. So it’s not as if he weren’t doing anything.

Joe was recording, putting out, promoting his solo album and touring, as well as doing a couple guest spots on TV shows too and went back to Africa to do more charity work. So it wasn’t as if he were sitting on his butt during the hiatus either.

They were working, you just didn’t want to look at it. Well, except Kevin.
    _______________________

They did work, but they also did a lot of jet-setting to foreign destinations for vacationing.

Let’s be honest here – if they took that much time off and they weren’t famous and working the regular 7-3, 9-5, 3-11, or 11-7, they would be terminated.

I work a lot, and I can’t tell you the last time I took off for any sort of leisure or vacationing.

I have an exemplary memory, so I can tell you just how many times they have vacationed in the past three years or so. Joe was semi-vacationing on tour in Thailand, Kevin went back to Mexico with Danielle, they have been two Hawaii as a family once, Nick has been to London by himself at least twice to watch his friends perform at the O2, Joe went to Hawaii at least two or three times because Natashia is from there, he spent at least two or three weekends with her hitting up the clubs and casinos in Las Vegas, Nick and Joe went to Paris around the time Joe was with Natashia and she went with them, their parents and Frankie went back to Hawaii, their parents went alone once to Hawaii, Joe went on a two-week vacation with Blanda to Sweden, and they all chilled in Mexico for a day or two after their shows currently.

They also have plenty of downtime on tour when they are not taking connector flights to their next tour destination. That’s a lot of vacationing if you ask me. I can’t even name you how many times Joe has plastered his twitter/instagram with a picture of his feet in the lounge position at the pool, at the beach in some foreign country, or the like.

If I think of any more, I’ll let you know.

*to Hawaii

But you forgot that when Nick was in London, he was also in the studio writing with people, the only time he wasn’t was when he & Joe went to Paris/London over the summer.

Yes they “chilled” Mexico between shows, but what do you expect the to do??? Nick has a makeshift studio with him, but I am not sure what you expect them to be doing there if they aren’t doing concerts, fly home between concerts??

I like how the people complaining about vacations seem to think they work a 9-5 job five days a week. Most of the time when they’re in the studio, they are there for 14-15 hours a day, from morning until the next morning. They put in enough hours that if they want to take a week or two off on occasion, they can. Because they have to *always* be on. You probably don’t have to do your job once your shift ends or the work day is over, but they have to be on for fans every single time they are out in public.

I do agree, they could do a better job interacting with their fans that aren’t right there in front of them, tweeting more, doing more videos and chats, etc. But they are getting so much hate lately for stupid things that I do wonder if they aren’t super cautious about those interactions anymore because you never know if it’s going to be fans supporting you or hating you on Twitter or a chat.

But I’m also not sure what fans expect from them when they are out. They stop for fans when they have the time and when the situation is safe. If security tells them they can’t stop, they can’t stop. I’d rather they sneak out than cause a mess that causes them and fans to get hurt.

And what about all those people who stopped out in front of Nick’s apartment? He shouldn’t have to deal with that, because it not only affects him it affects the other people living there. I wouldn’t want to come home and have to fight through crowds of crying girls to get to my home if I were one of his neighbors. There were stories in the press that the people in the building were already upset by the crowds and attention that Katie Holmes living there brought, then here is Nick having crowds camping out to piss his neighbors off more. But even though he asked people not to show up there and nobody respected his wishes, he still stopped and posed and took pics with all the fans who were out there.

Joe is handsome and kind – big hearted and genuine. go away haters

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:11 pm

Cause you know them personally, right?

~~~

You don’t need to know Nick personally to tell he is kind, cares about others, has a connection to his faith, is passionate about music and is a genuinely good person. He does that through his actions and we all can see those.
    _____________________

I agree that he is passionate about his music, and is motivated through his career. The other two, I am not so sure about.

None of his or any of their actions coincide with their words! You’re funny!

The “others” he cares about are his family, and some of his inner circle of friends.

He doesn’t care about the fans so much as he cares about forwarding his career and writing music, because he is passionate about those.

I question the other statements.

I don’t know if the other two have the same passion in music that Nick does. With Nick, you can see that he loves music. It seems like a chore with the other two.

Kevin has passion for his wife, and Joe has passion for his girlfriend. That’s about it.

And we all know that they have passion for the money – that is pretty obvious.

None of his or any of their actions coincide with their words! You’re funny!

Why because he doesnt want to talk about their purity rings? That’s stupid. First, he isn’t a virgin anymore, but it’s not like he’s going around sleeping with random hoes and having one night stands. Nick slept with Delta yes, but they also had a relationship of almost a year.

Nick is still connected to his faith, he still prays, still reads his Bible, still goes to church. He is kind, he does charity work that nobody knows about many times, like visiting kids in cancer hospitals, and he doesn’t advertise it or use it for press. Yes sometimes he can be standoffish with fans, but it’s usually because they are acting like screaming idiots first. I’ve met him, was calm, collected, and he was very kind and nice to me.

It sounds harsh, but I only call things as I see them. When you say you care about something and then your actions don’t show it, to me that constitutes the fact that you are a compulsive liar.

Also, if they don’t sing like they mean what they are singing (which especially Joe doesn’t anymore,) then they have failed me as an artist. If you can’t be genuine in your music (meaning you write music that is meaningful to you, and when you sing it I believe that you mean what you’re singing,) then I can no longer uphold the same support I once had for you.

Remember when that person tweeted that they’d seen Nick helping a random stranger, a deaf person, out in NYC? That he helped them order their lunch because the counter person didn’t understand sign language, and he helped them to the subway to see that they got to the correct train? This wasn’t a fan tweeting this, just a person eating at the same restaurant who was impressed that Nick stepped up to help a stranger when nobody else in the restaurant would.

That says a lot more about what he is like than reading BS like Blind Gossip.

____________________

I question all of that. It’s one thing to call yourself a Christian, but if you don’t practice what you preach, it renders what you say as useless.

He supposedly goes to church and prays, but then he goes out and gets drunk, smokes cigars, and blows off the fans which he should be grateful for (because without them he’d have no career.) The same applies for the others.

I used to think they went to charity events and hospitals because they were kind, but now I wonder if it might be for good press and because their Dad pressures them into doing good for others because of his former preacher background. I think that they have forgotten what it’s like to struggle in everyday life, and how un-famous people live. They take what they have for granted, hence the hiatus (not that they aren’t entitled to breaks, but three years is excessively long, and not good for their careers,) and all of the constant vacationing and downtime. They have become very spoiled, and have forgotten their roots. That is very clear to me.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:27 pm

That says a lot more about what he is like than reading BS like Blind Gossip.

________________________

I used to not believe all of Blind Gossip, but I don’t know what to believe anymore with the way that they have disconnected from their fans. That’s being honest.

I don’t question that he can be kind at times, but I question his genuineness behind the action. Especially when it comes to fans. It’s one thing to be kind to a stranger, and another to be kind to fans. Both are God’s people, and both are equally important.

And I realize that some fans get excited and act crazy and will scream and yell when they see them, but that’s something that comes with having fans. They adore him, and he treats them like they don’t matter.

He DOES do better than Kevin and Joe, but they could all do better. And I wouldn’t be so honest and harsh if it didn’t matter to me and I didn’t care. I say this out of concern.

They aren’t who they used to be. They have changed, and it really upsets me. It’s one thing to grow up, and another to become a person nobody, not even your fans, recognize anymore.

~~~~
    Nick has in the past gone to visit kids in cancer wards and nobody has known about it so I don’t know how he’d be doing it for press. The only way I found out about it was because I’d stumble across parents discussing on different blogs how their kids enjoyed meeting them.
    ~~~~

~~~~

They were working, you just didn’t want to look at it. Well, except Kevin.

LOLing at Nick blowing off fans. He is the most likely to stop and take pics, sign autographs for fans. This entire South American tour, you see a lot more pics of Nick with fans when he is out and about than you do of Kevin or Joe.

Nick really only ever blew off one group of fans, and that was the NYC stalkers, mostly David, who Nick had bent over backwards to be kind to for months and probably just wanted to be left alone for once, especially since he had already stopped for pics for him several times already that day.

I always thought that with other Hollywood artists, they saw things as a hierarchy – it was them, their family, the people that work for them, then their fans – as if their fans were some sort of foreign subspecies of human. I always thought that these boys were different – that there was no established hierarchy. In fact, I never really viewed them as “famous people.” I could relate to them – I saw them as my equals – someone relatable, approachable, that genuinely cared about the fans and I (as a fan).

I don’t feel that way anymore. They seem to see the fans as “less than” and, although they have never really said that they were below them, the way that they talk about them and especially the way that they treat them, is starting to show this hierarchical mentality. It hurts my feelings, and I am sure the other fans out there feel like this as well.

The sad thing is that I don’t think that THEY see it, and if they do they refuse to admit it. I wish I had a mirror – some way to snap them out of it and get them to see the people they used to be – they were good people, they were genuine and kind and I loved that about them, but I know that they aren’t those same guys anymore.

Honestly, is anyone else seeing this, or am I alone? It’s okay if I am, but I think I am being perfectly reasonable/rational here!

They treat fans like they don’t matter? What do fans want? They are always stopping to take pics & sign stuff, they are not rude to them. Security has become tighter with them bc of the crazy fans breaking into hotels, going crazy in airports, the sc thing, but seems to me that they are pretty darn good to fans, better than most celebs.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:51 pm

____________

There are certain times where fans shouldn’t bother him or approach him – waiting outside his home, eating, on set, during soundcheck, in his dressing room…but other places are fair game for the fans – at meet and greets, on the street on a day off, when shopping for a few minutes, after a show (if he has gone outside to interact,) etc. Fans need to understand that, but they need to understand the fans, too. They wait a LONG TIME to see them – some wait days or hours, and they just walk/sneak on by. That’s mean, and I know how it might hurt those fans.

I agree that Nick is the most cordial and professional about this of the three.

They need to remember to be grateful for those fans (for all of them, really,) and sometimes they are going to have to give up some of that personal time that they DO have for them. It’s not always fair, but they need to see it as a good thing and not a nuisance or a chore.

Some of it comes with the career, and there are pros and cons to every career. Fans for them are the pro. Being interrupted on a private outing, or on a day off is a con.

Excuse you but I’ve met them and Nick was the least.

Nick is the least nice out of the three. Everytime I’ve met them Joe was nice, so was Kevin and Nick was just standing there.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:55 pm

_______________________

It shouldn’t be a comparison thing – they should be doing it because they care, and you can’t make excuses for them all the time. Believe me, I have done this for a very long time.

Like I said, it comes with the career. Some fans are going to go ‘hog wild’ like that.

Personally, I think they do need MORE security for the fans that go crazy like that. They need to stay safe. I know the fans want to interact with them, but they have to hold it together for a little bit longer to do that! They can’t complain when security shoos them off like that if they’re acting in that manner – they go from being fans to becoming a possible hazard for them.

That being said, they need to interact with the fans more. When they were younger, they interacted with them a lot – at shows, after the show, before the show, online – and they just don’t do that as much anymore.

They don’t always stop for fans, though, either. I have talked to people who have been ignored by them, and they really had no legitimate excuse at the time. It’s a two-way street here.

Again, Nick is flaunting his huge ass…

Actually, wait a minute. That’s his face, right?

Lol never been a Nick girl but was I the only one thst got turn on by him eating? I mean look at that pic..

Again, Nick is flaunting his huge ass…

Actually, wait a minute. That’s his face, right?

………..

Spoken like a bitter Joe stan.

theyre definitely broke to do a tour and bring an album out, they dont give two shits about the fans who you guys kidding.

Nick looks so hot in those pics! omg and in the video. Kevin looks nice too :)

On the outside Joe is sweet and down to earth BUT he also has a rude mean attitude too. I’m just done with him now.I can’t wait for this tour to be over already!

The picture of him eating is ugly!

There is no such thing as a bitter Joseph stan! Nick stan maybe! Yes! Never Joseph! There are to many reasons to be a Happy Joseph Person! He is so amazing and Has so many Redeeming Qualitys! Nick = None!!!!

• viciousmagic

Kevin needs to work out. He’s getting man boobs.

NICK GO NICKY YAY HE’S THE BEST

WHO ARE THOSE UGLY GUYS NEXT HIM?

Nick is the hottest thing in the planet!! and he is the best at everything, best singer, best musician, best footballer!! yes!! A C United won!! of course!!! Nick’s the captain, it will always win!!!

Agreed!! Nick’s the best!! I love They’re singing Black Keys! my fave song ever! Nick has the best body a guy can have if you deny it you’re lying!!! Nick is a prince, full perfection, flawless!!!

Mar 16, 2013 @ 02:52 pm

______________

Don’t be so sarcastic! I am merely stating that they need to remember to show appreciation for what they have, because it could all be taken away from them in the blink of an eye. Believe me, I’ve seen it happen before! They don’t even know!

Danielle is back to NJ.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:25 pm
    Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

~~~~

________________
    Cause you know them personally, right? And no Nick has a cute face if he’s your type but his body is far from perfect.

Joe is the hottest

Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:46 pm

Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:25 pm
    Mar 16, 2013 @ 12:05 pm

~~~~

________________

________________________

My thoughts and point exactly.

I’m glad someone sees things rationally on here!

I will miss their concert :C
    They didn’t wanted to talk about the purity rings tho xDDDDDD

Noone is perfect on the outside is what I was trying to say, and looks are just that – looks. Looks don’t always match up with heart – some people that appear attractive on the outside can really be cold on the inside. The reverse is also true. Then there are some who are “ugly” (as in unkind and unappealing) on the outside and the inside. It just depends.

Noone is perfect on the inside, either. There is no such thing as a perfect person.

If you find someone with a good inside and good outside, you are very fortunate. They exist, but they are hard to find.

Cause you know them personally, right?

~~~

Mar 16, 2013 @ 03:11 pm

______________________________

You make some valid points, and I have already addressed the visitations and loitering outside of Nick’s apartment. That is totally unacceptable.

I just think that they could do better than the way they have been treating the fans. A lot better. The problem is that they don’t make enough time to interact with them. They make time, but not enough time for some.

I realize their job requires them to always be “on,” but they aren’t the only ones with jobs like that. My friend has a husband who is a cop, and he is never on “off.” He works nights and days, and he works odd hours, and he is ALWAYS on call.

Also, not to be rude, but you are wrong about my job. I work two jobs, and go to school. I am currently signing on for a third job just to pay the bills, and I don’t get any more sleep than they do. I average 3-4 hours a night, 5 if I am lucky. I am constantly working, (in the past I have even worked overtime before,) and I don’t get to take breaks. In fact, I am lucky if I even get a break. I’ll occasionally even work and eat, or work during my lunch hour.

I don’t have time for taking off – I am a young woman who is literally living paycheck to check, and it’s not easy. before I got my checks this week (thank God it’s pay week,) I had 40 dollars left in my bank account after paying my bills. It’s that serious.

As much as love my jobs, I would love to take a nice vacation with my family, but in the real world it doesn’t happen that way.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 01:07 pm

I will miss their concert :C
    They didn’t wanted to talk about the purity rings tho xDDDDDD

_________________

Why is that so funny to you? It shouldn’t be something to smile about!

They should be ashamed of their current conduct, I know I am! They preach about how Christian they are and how much they love and respect Him (the Lord) and also their fans, but their actions surely don’t show it!

That’s simply disingenuous, and I can’t stand liars!