Jonas Brothers HOT MEETING TODAY Blanda Eggenschwiler Sexy Soccer Star

blanda-sexy-soccer
jonashotmeeting

+ Nick’s team winning and video under.

although I would LOVE to see Joe with somebody else, how would he have time to talk/be with this other girl if Blanda is up his ass 24/7???

Nick is so hot when he gets competitive

That Megan girl is more attractive than Blanda, although Blanda is pretty attractive herself.

Joe looks like Robert Downey jr here and I love Robert downey jr.
    ——————
    Joe will never look as hot as Robert Downey Jr.
    (It’s not like Joe is hot anyway)

Joe looks like Robert Downey jr here and I love Robert downey jr.
    ——————
    Joe will never look as hot as Robert Downey Jr.
    (It’s not like Joe is hot anyway)

Your opinion. I find Joe really hot.

He was talking to this other girl before leaving for tour. Especially when Joe and Blanda weren’t together for the 2 weeks or whatever before tour. When Blanda is up his butt he knows better than to talk to her and she knows better than to contact him.

I really don’t think Joe is talking to another girl. In other news Nick was spotted with a girl.

According to the girl, nick was just talking to her at the bar a few nights ago, she said he left alone & there was NO kiss. I translated her ask. She said the girl seemed into Nick & he talked to her.

Oh Kat, you stupid child. Starting fake rumors won’t make them break up. I know you’re desperate, but you’re completely powerless. You can’t influence them at all. You mean less than nothing to them. You are nobody. I’m sure in your delusional childish mind, you truly do believe that if you can convince other weak-minded assholes of your lies, they will come true. But that’s not reality. Go back to 6th grade and leave the adults to their adult relationship.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:32 pm

Maybe he got her number and invited her to the hotel later. It’s the Jonas thing to do…

• Jinxx.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:34 pm
    Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:32 pm

lol, lucky girl.

Nick looks like jimmy neutron.

Seriously doubt that. The girl on her ask said she was near Nick also, sounded very innocent if translations were correct. We also gave to remember that it was in Brazil, the heart of where rumors start.

The more I see Blanda, the less I like her.

Mess at the alcohol bottle besides Blandus.

When do you think they are coming home? And which home? NY or LA?

I bet Joe will go to NY, Nick might go to TX or LA maybe. I would say Nick & Joe would go to the same place, but I can’t shake the feeling that there might be a little problem between them right now. They just don’t seem to have that close bond right now unfortunately.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:48 pm
    When do you think they are coming home? And which home? NY or LA?

When tour ends in a couple of days. I think Kevin might go to jersey since he lives there with dani. Nick sold his apartment in NY so probably LA. Joe maybe NY since Blanda lives there idk

If Nick did go to a bar and talk to a girl, isn’t that what most single guys do? He’s not a monk. How else is he supposed to meet girls? Aside from Mikey (who he doesn’t seem to hang with) he’s one of the only single young guys on the tour. His brothers are busy late at night with their women. Is he supposed to twiddle his thumbs?

I wanna know who the girl is that joes talking to behind blanders back ? ?

HARRY STYLES GOT A NEW TATTOO! IT’S ON HIS INSTAGRAM!

Best guess would be Nick to LA and Joe seemed to be getting a place in NYC w/Blanda. Looks like the end of Joe being single or apart from Blanda from here on in. It seems like Joe will probably be hanging with Blanda and her crowd in NYC.

Of course he is supposed to twiddle his thumbs, have meals by himself, shop (like today) by himself… Actually, when I heard that nick did talk to a girl in the bar, I dreaded any hate & assumptions he might get. Nick has been single for so long now, I just wonder how fans are going to take it when he does find a gf. We saw how one date with Gigi turned out. Nick will suddenly be the perfect, sweet guy to “he has changed, he is rude” & all the other stuff that cones along with it. I just hope he can meet a nice girl who he can trust & be himself around one day.

• GingersUnite

That redhead looks so familiar to me. Anyone know any stats about her?

• Jinxx.

I think the red head is the Jobros violinist or something maybe?
    I could be wrong.

• GingersUnite

I think the red head is the Jobros violinist or something maybe?
    I could be wrong.

Yes she is but I meant name, bio, whats she’s done etc

The red head is named Megan Mullins (sp?) she is the violinist, she has done a little bit of solo work, nothing big, she has tour with Big & Rich & is married to a country singer, but I don’t thing he is famous, I can’t remember his name. I googled her awhile back bc she seemed familiar to me also, but I didn’t know her.

• GirlFromYourDreams

So are the sponsored by Jim Bean now?

That’s exactly what I said when I saw that picture. “Just no.”

OU, stop posting about this nobody..you’re giving her what she wants…the attention. If you’d stop posting about her maybe she’ll fade back into her nothingness and everybody will be happy.

Agreed with someone earlier who said that Joe hasn’t dated anyone classy since Camilla. I didn’t really like that relationship (I admit out of jealousy) but now I think it was a nice couple. This girl he’s dating now has no class whatsoever and craves the attention.

Nah something not right about the relationship with Camilla he looked like a lovestruck kid and paps always seemed to be around them. Think he was more into her than she was – liked Ashley too but her career was just taking off and I am sure work is more important to her at the moment.

Agree with you. The focus should be on the boys and the music

Doesn’t she have a job to go to instead of hanging about and stuffing up her boyfriends tour. The brothers would be closer on this tour if she was not there. He is treating this like a holiday not an important tour. Like it or not fans like him to appear to be single and available and interact with them not her.

• Jonasfan4life

I think Joe is enjoying her being clingy. He seems to be in love. It’s the “honeymoon” phase right now.If she is as clingy as it seems,Joe might get annoyed about it,as time goes by. If she isn’t and it just seems that way, well there might be a chance that Joe wants her with him 24/7 maybe he is the clingy one, who knows?? what i do know is that sorry but this relationship is being pushed too much in our faces, and my opinion has nothing to do with them dating. We are a Jonas Brother fans, not their gfs.I want to see more of the guys! OU please stop bringing her up. You’re taking the attention away from the grp, please!

Blah blah so here again it’s a JB football match, and look who wants to take some of the attention!? lol this is honestly too much

fuck you oceanup, stop of post pictures of that hooker tranny here.

Don’t be disrespectful… Nick is part of the group.. of course they’re going to post pics of him.

OMG, are those boots she wears with everything glued to her feet? No matter what outfit she wears she always has those cheap boots on …. wouldn’t be surprised if she sleeps in them!

who is that another girl?

Nope. It’s not someone he met online. Come on lol. I heard the same thing about him and another girl. As far as I know (what I’ve heard) he’s known her quite a while and they’ve been talking a lot recently. At least they were before Blanda ended up on tour with him. I guess we’ll see what happens.
    ___________

wait wut confused

Mar 17, 2013 @ 11:48 am

Omg!! I heard about joe & another girl to! I even looked at this girls twitter. Seems like some1 joe would like. I like Blanda too. I’m just happy if he’s happy no matter who he’s with
    ________

who is it

they actually talk online.

Mar 17, 2013 @ 04:33 pm

they actually talk online.
    __________

What’s her name?

ahhh joseph you could do so much better

her fb is easyyyy to find.

They text, actually.

She isn’t American either.

Ever since Camilla, he hasn’t dated anyone that comes close to her in class, behavior, and maturity. It keeps getting worse with everyone he dates. The last two girlfriends have craved the attention dating him brings. Was so surprised he didn’t date Brooke Josa. She was gorgeous and classy.

The girl Nick was talking to was probably Megan from their band. She and Mikey were there singing with Nick http://25.media.tumblr.com/addd1d6a6ca16c587b4b45dd28a52798/tumblr_mjtegjlF9E1s7unlno1_500.jpg

Mar 16, 2013 @ 07:58 pm

Joe and Blanda won’t last much longer. Joe’s been talking to another girl behind Blanda’s back. He’s not as into Blanda as people might think. If he was, he wouldn’t be doing the things he’s doing with this other girl. It’s all going to come out soon.
    ___________________________

& how in the hell would you know that? Are you in CIA? This is fake unless is someone he met online. I bet he has never even met this chick f2f.

quit trippin.

Give names? Praytell? How do u know this?

Another question is, why da hell is he wit Blanda then? Trippyyy.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:41 pm
    Jinxx. said:

Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:34 pm
    Mar 16, 2013 @ 08:32 pm

lol, lucky girl.
    ___________

To be a one-night-stand? NEVER.

Doubt Joe is talking to another girl.

i kind of hate her now since i see this post lol

My friend said she saw someone tweet something about the girl Joe has been talking to. Apparently she’s not famous. She’s doing a good job at keeping things on the dl if this is true. I want to know to!

The joe thing, is that the secret that kadi on twitter acts like she knows? Tbh, how would anyone know if Joe was talking to another girl?

The person who thinks Robert Downey Jr. Is more attractive than Joseph has exceptionally poor eyesight!!!

But Joe “acts” like he really adores Blanda, not saying it is fake, but he seems to really like her, the poor boy couldn’t even spell caliente today. I just can’t imagine him talking to someone behind her back. But hey, anything is possible. I personally don ‘t like their relationship anymore. It has been flaunted & pushed in our faces too much. I wanted to see jonas on the this tour. If she would have stayed a few days or a week, that would have been fine, but the whole tour, a little much, especially since Dani has already gone home.

I think Joe likes Blanda as someone to hang out with and party with but from what I know, he really likes this other girl as well. He has for a long time but hasn’t really ever done much about it until now. Trust me guys, him and Blanda aren’t forever.

The advice to Nick would be, wait till the music comes out. The comeback can’t take the loss of the last single Jonas before the single comes out. But the other advise would be that he should run for the hills if he finds someone who uses social media to share their relationship. Or someone who plays games “to keep him in line” or attract him.

Only Blanda could make that outfit look trashy instead of cute.

Also are Nick and Joe in a fight? Their little Joick bond is not as strong anymore… Or is that just me?!

There are two types of women. One who is independent and puts her relationship in perspective in her life. She has a career, a family, friends, and realizes her boyfriend has family and friends and a career and tries to balance it all in an intelligent way. Then there is the clingy, I can’t go a second without you, I don’t need my silly career kind of person. Those kind of women try to crowd others out of your life cause they want ALL of you. I don’t think Nick & Joe are fighting. There’s just no room for Nick right now.

you all need jesus my god let them be. blanda is beautiful and obvioulsy they’re happy!!!!!! the boys look so good. yumm.

• xAskTaylorx

I guess she wants attention because no one I know wears heels to play sports. But whatever I guess nothing wrong with that!

• xAskTaylorx

Did anyone notice the photobomb in the first pic? Looks like the guy is sleeping on purpose. XD

• fake dre beats

Since you are short in height, it does not mean that you need to compromise with the way you want to dress up and get ready for your office. Jeetly is a specialized store of petite ladies wears and excels in the art of creating an optical illusion to make women look taller and smarter with special designed petite suits for women. fake dre beats http://fakebeatsbydrdred.webs.com

• oceanup

Reliable sources said that Joe spends hours on the phone talking to a mysterious girl that nor they know who the Jonas entire staf are celebrating this news because no one can stand the Blanda she is very annoying and if you think too much.

Mar 17, 2013 @ 05:18 pm
    her fb is easyyyy to find.
    & joe’s fb too lol

This sounds fake. You’re lying.

I don’t believe you.

pretty girl

pretty girl the one who is with the jobros*

slut

fuck you oceanup, stop of post pictures of that hooker tranny here.

• Jinxx.

and you know this how?

You’ll see.

• Jinxx.

why is that fan in the top pic dressed like Britney Spears during the Baby One More time vid?

Joe looks like Robert Downey jr here and I love Robert downey jr.