I didn’t read all of the comments in this post, I glanced at a few. I think I have very good reason to call out many of Miley’s fans as cyberbullies because of 95% of the comments I have ever seen relating Miley have been nasty, argumentative, agressive, overly-defensive and often just plain bully-tactics. A lot of people that I have witnessed on this website seem to have anger issues that are surrounding Miley and should therefore probably distance themselves from her as she is an instigating factor of those issues. It’s an unhealthy effect she is having on people.

I’m sure you did…Oh, and I’ve seen a lot of nasty, argumentative, agressive, overly-defensive and often just plain bully-tactics here too. But trust me, 95% of the times are not coming from her fans. I’ve read some of the spiteful mean spirited comments against her and the fans and I find really curious how you chose to point out just a side of the ecuation and throw blame on them using the bullying speech. Just really fishy. Maybe if you were aware of the situation you would notice why some fans are defensive. Or maybe you are aware and you chose to ignore it.

Actually, I’m going to have to correct you and say that yes, I am very sure that I didn’t read every single comment. Yes I am very aware that many people are defensive of Miley, but defensive doesn’t have to constitute nastiness, bullying, individual insults and general aggressive demeanor. And yet a majority of the nastiness I have seen on this site (and can I clarify the use of the pronoun ‘I’ here.) have stemmed from Miley’s fanbase.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 09:51 am
    No wonder Liam is split from her ass. Honestly she is an embarrassment and most guys would be embarrassed to go out with a train wreck like her. She was well put together when they got engaged and now, cutting off her hair, getting stupid ugly tattoos of anatomically correct hearts and looking like a trashy pseudo-dyke…yeah…I dont blame the guy for not wanting to be around her while she’s going through this stupid phase.

I can’t just visual this evil person calling Miley behind their computer screen. A fat, zit-faced Selena Stan with no concept of living life the way they should. Miley is perfect. Now show us YOUR face. Hypocrite.

Way to try to convince the world you’re a different person. No. Only one person could be as idiotic and hypocritical as you. Oh Selena stans

Oh and also, your concluding statement which is rather unnecessarily singling me out as ‘brainwashed’ individual is a prime example of cyber-bully tactics.

Ironically, the statement you used in your first post I replied to so, are you a cyberbully, dear? Are you really trying to turn things in a way to make us, random OU posters, look bad for defend ourselves against an individual who is recklessly attacking the Cyrus fans in a constant way?
    Or are you really worried about this situation that you decided to aim towards the fans and pretend the other hurtful comments against them weren’t there?

Can I clarify that I did not read every single comment on this post. I read a few. Also, I’m referring to what I have seen collectively of a majority of Miley fans in many, many posts who come to her defense. There is nothing wrong in coming to someone’s defense, but what is wrong is coming to the defense of someone in a nasty, over the top and personally insulting, often threatening manner. When I used brainwashed I wasn’t referring to YOU personally. It was a generalization. I did not single you out to personally insult you and be aggressive towards you so therefore, I am not a cyberbully.

Not a Selena-stan. Oh for the love of God there is no getting through to you people. I give up trying to reason and get through to nasty Miley fans. I hope your aggressiveness gets you where you want to be in life.

I’ve read the comment you’ve replied to. Basically was a defensive with the word ‘jackasses’ on its response to the hateful comments but not, I didn’t find harassment or bullying as you point out. Well, if the nastiness you’ve seen here it’s coming from the fans according to your words, then I should advise to you to open your eyes a little more. And maybe, the next time you can get on time to read something as disgusting as the ‘d***’ comment.

In this particullary post the initial comment you replied to was a generalization as well. And I can bet that’s the case in most cases. Directed towards ‘haters’ y the fans. Oh, I didn’t neither. The point of using the word ‘brainwashed’ was almost an attempt of being ironic. Guess I failed.

Actually, there was a lot more than just the use of the word jackass. This is the comment I replied to:

“LMAO at you haters–y’all sound like a broken record, Miley is this Miley is that, at the end of the day Miley is laughing all the way to the bank while you sit behind your computers and make complete jackasses of yourselves. Have fun bitches because your comments are irrelevant so why don’t you go back to your selena post and kiss her ass.”

That is a very aggressive and nasty post. “Have fun bitches”? Definitively more nastiness than simply using the word ‘jackass’. If you disagree with me on that, then we must have very opposing viewpoints of what acceptable is. The Miley-dyke comment is an obvious troll in my opinion and I wouldn’t get so worked-up about people like that.

You called the fans Nasty and brainwashed. You are using bully-tactics on us!!!
    I hope your aggressiveness gets you where you want to be in life.
    And don’t use the name of ‘God’ for such a sentence here, please…

Yes I was replying to a generalisation with another generalisation. Is there something wrong with that? To be honest I didn’t even need to reply to that particular comment, I would have written my comment singularly anyway because I was making a generalisation myself. Yes I got your attempt at irony, but it backfired on you.

You called the fans Nasty and brainwashed. You are using bully-tactics on us!!!
    I hope your aggressiveness gets you where you want to be in life.
    And don’t use the name of ‘God’ for such a sentence here, please…

I was generalising, not singling out an individual therefore, I am not cyber-bullying anyone. I can use God in such a sentence if I wish too. You need to calm down.

Why do haters try justify their hate?

Hate is bad whether with reason or not.

When will they realize they’re in the wrong? So delusional it’s sick.

Yes, we have. Even when I would choose other words for that statement, I don’t find this nothing to get ‘so worked uo about’, conisdering it was a reply to someone who is constantly producing ‘nasty and agressive’ posts. I just think you’re attacking to the wrong target but obviously you’re allowed to an opinion, so let it be.
    Bye, gotta go now.

What? I don’t know what commenter you’re referring too but I didn’t write that? Get your facts right?

Well if you didn’t write that then why are you responding.

Well if you didn’t write that then why are you responding.

Because you were referring to cyber-bullying which is what I had been talking about so I assumed you were targeting your comment at me. If you weren’t then I offer my apologies. If you were, it most definately wasn’t me. I actually happen to like Miley’s hair and therefore I would not refer to her as a dyke. That’s immature trolling.

I love you Miley fans. Thanks for the back-up!!!! :)

MIAM <3

Apology accepted.

miley should stop trying so hard to be something she’s not. it’s becoming painful to watch.

Then don’t watch.

Then don’t watch.

i wish i could so much but it’s hard to avoid her when she’s popping her desperate-for-attention head in everywhere she can

Global icon Cyrus :)!!!

Global icon Cyrus !!!

‘TWITTER icon Cyrus!!’ would be more accurate hahaha

Then stop dreaming about her.

GLOBAL ICON CYRUS!!!!!!! :)

Then stop dreaming about her.

GLOBAL ICON CYRUS!!!!!!!

what are you actually talking about lmao
    TWITTER ICON CYRUS WOOO. An icon to attention whores everywhere ;)

Absolute STATE of them both. Ew.

what are you actually talking about lmao
    TWITTER ICON CYRUS WOOO. An icon to attention whores everywhere
    Ignorance at its best.

what are you actually talking about lmao
    TWITTER ICON CYRUS WOOO. An icon to attention whores everywhere
    Ignorance at its best.

Thanks ;)
    Delusion at it’s best.

Why do Miley’s cyber-bully fan army think that the only reason someone could dislike Miley is because they like Selena? I don’t like Selena and I still think Miley is attention-seeking and her fans are brainwashed and agressive. :/

Excuse me but what the hell do you think your doing right now–cyber-bully. I you don’t like Miley then why the fuck are you hear. :p

Please highlight to me a single thing that I said in my comment that made me a bully? I used no bad language, I was not aggressive and I did not single anyone out. I am not a cyber-bully, I said I dislike cyberbullies actually :). Oh and btw, *here.

Legend M, of course. The hate comments though, lol…poor unfortunate souls.

Lol @ the Smilers being the ‘bullies’ when there’s comments using derogatory words against the lesbian community and mocking off her looks above. Funny how you, the non-agressive person here anti-bullying didn’t took a moment to reply to them calling them bullies too…Oh, I know why.
    Because you dislike Miley and if the fans defend her, they’re wrong too in your eyes.
    You’re really brainwashed, fella :/.

I would be embarrassed to be associated with someone like you. Judgemental, superficial and hateful. What a good person you must be…

You’re really brainwashed, fella :/.

You’re really brainwashed, fella :/.

So calling Miley a trashy pseudo-dyke is not cyber-bullying, right?

So if you expect not to receive backlash after you trash talk Miley on her post well then you got another thing coming.

So calling Miley a trashy pseudo-dyke is not cyber-bullying, right?

What? I don’t know what commenter you’re referring to but I didn’t write that? Get your facts right.

You’re really brainwashed, fella :/.

Ironically, the statement you used in your first post I replied to :) so, are you a cyberbully, dear? Are you really trying to turn things in a way to make us, random OU posters, look bad for defend ourselves against an individual who is recklessly attacking the Cyrus fans in a constant way?

• SlimShady

Miley looks good in everything

• BrokenArrow

Miley but i like how grey and pink look together.

where’s the NONE buttom vote??

lol. Mileys wearing the depiction of a pigs heart, ergo “Liam’s”
    You forgot one thing. It was only later in his life that he had access to human organs. Leonardo made a number of advances in the understanding of blood flow”

So that tat that Miley got is a human heart and not that of an animal.

Mar 16, 2013 @ 11:36 pm

lol. Mileys wearing the depiction of a pigs heart, ergo “Liam’s”

So that tat that Miley got is a human heart and not that of an animal.

You forgot something. If you know anything about biology, that’s a pig heart. You can also tell, by reading the text on the drawing. It’s written n Pig Latin. Doesn’t really matter. If it’s about Liam, it’s a pig cause he’s a pig. :)

where’s the NONE buttom vote??
    UP YOUR ASS!!!

I vote they need to switch outfits

miley is starting to remind me of an amanda-byne’s-esque train wreck because she’s losing a career she once had. i feel bad for her :/ i hope she can learn to be happy leading a normal life and stop craving the media attention she has grown up with.

^^^^ And you’re an asshole :)

No wonder Liam is split from her ass…..
    Hate to burst your bubble selena stan but they didn’t split.

miley is starting to remind me of an amanda-byne’s……
    Hahahahaha, First it’s Spears then Lohan and now Bynes — how do you figure this out?

I ‘figured’ it out because that what she reminds me of…….. how can you need more detail than that :L It’s pretty self explanatory like. Also, good point, kinda like Britney too perhaps :) She doesn’t take enough drugs yet to be Lohan, but hey-ho maybe she’ll get there ;)

miley is starting to remind me of an amanda-byne’s……

Because she is a train-wreck.

• oceanUP

obviously miley

And so are you. What’s your point?!

Mileystans killed another b. Enjoyed the back and forth. My popcorn box runneth over. My prior work payed dividends, just to see this interaction. Stay pressed Mileystans b’s :evil:

Bitchez be like “it’s a pig heart”

• truthtalker

Yall are retarded. Bieber looks better. i like Miley a lot, but Bieber rocks the hoodie and she looks like a toothpick.

“Many of da Vinci’s heart drawings were made from studies of the organs of oxen and pigs”

lol. Miley’s wearing the depiction of a pig’s heart; ergo “Liam’s”.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

^^^^^ >)>.)

Mileystans killed another b…..
    Hi sweetums!!!!!

How is Liam a pig?

Can’t understand why Mileystans are so fearful of Selena being more successful than their Queen. It’s inevitable. Like Miley getting a tattoo of a pigs heart on her forearm. She probably didn’t even know it was the heart of a pig. Now she set herself up for even more ridicule. Selena doesn’t do things like that, at least not in public.