Miley Smoking Pix Untagged/ Palm Desert

mileysmokingpic

Pix HERE of Miley in a sexy bikini in Palm Desert. Still having fun w/o Liam!

• Clauber

She has such a hot body.

pilates* :P

A hypocrite at its highest peak, a quote from her book Miles To Go: “I would never smoke, i would never do that to my voice or body”. Oh well… Way to go miley!

————————–

The exact reason you shouldn’t write a book about you “life” at that young of age. Such a hypocrite.

I would never smoke. I always say that for me, smoking would be like smashing my guitar and expecting it to play. I’d never do that to my voice, not to mention the rest of my body.

I’m going to get that tattooed with one of the above pictures of her. :D #yayfordrugs

She looks hot tbh. Too bad about the smoking. Meh.

Damn gorl you better post several bashing comments to prove your point, right lmao?

Like the person above said, not a good idea to write a biography as a teenager. Just makes you look like a hypocrite. So many of the things in the book you can laugh at now.

• Irday

i smoke alot too..to forget my ex- man.. and im 20 too.. it is painful and must need smoke to fix and forget.. good luck in this hard times miley

Kinda agree (The point of her book was make an statement of where she was in THAT point of her life, though ._.). But we can’t do anything about it anymore, can we? So I suggest moving on and stop clinging on that subject in particular. Or judging without knowing the circumstances. Can we make that happen? :)

Lol

Maybe you should try a woman instead.

And where oh where is SlimShady jw

And where oh where is SlimShady jw

Do you know what time is it.

Slim is catching some zzzzzzz

i miss this

You must be a pedophile. That girl is long gone, and the fact you still desire her is creepy.

• threelittlebirds

i can’t stand when people bring up what she said when she was 16. as if you still stick to what you said at that age.

• Smiler For Joe

i miss this

I sincerely doubt it was baout anything romantic or sexual (therefore the pedophile and ‘desire’ reffereces were out of line) but in a sense of how natural and innocent she looked; happy, carefree, untainted by bad influential friends and drugs. And I miss her too.

• Smiler For Joe!

I do! But, that’s mainly because for the better part of three years I hardly spoke. But, I get your point and agree with it; people change, and so do their opinions and beliefs.

The only things that I ever hear about this girl are about her getting engaged at 19, chopping off her hair, hoarding dogs, and smoking. I never hear anything else about her. What is she known for career wise in the PRESENT moment?

What is she known for career wise in the PRESENT moment?

Uhm, maybe making Selena’s career look pretty good?! That’s it. Otherwise, I got nothing.

• Smiler For Joe!

I was going to respond with a list of the movies, the album, and rumored tour coming up, but I couldn’t think of anything; the movies weren’t that good (and this coming from a hardcore fan) and should have been release two and a half years ago when they were made, then they would have done better.
    She’s been working on the album for what feels like forever, and at first she promised a single before the end of last year, now it’s before the middle of this year, and I’m starting to wonder if this album will be out before the end of the decade.
    As for the tour, that’s just a rumor I only ever heard about once (and hope it’s true because I have a theory about Miley, odd years and tours) and never heard about again.
    I supposed she did have those two episodes of Two And A Half Men a couple of months back, but that’s about it, sadly. :(

• Smiler For Joe!

Bazinga!

• Sler For Joe!

Those who rise the fastest and get the highest have the furthest to fall.

Mar 17, 2013 @ 11:19 pm
    Smiler For Joe said:

i miss this

You just described why pedophiles do what they do. That is the description most of them use to molest minors. To try to steal their innocence. Sorry, but if you’re over 18 and desiring a child or what a child used to be, you better re-evaluate your morals.

• Smiler For Joe

Well, I am over 18 (20) and I’m with kids every day because it’s my job and I do like how they’re innocent and carefree, it has absolutely nothing to do with trying to steal their innocence. And once again the use of the word desire was out of line; I don’t and I’m sure the other person doesn’t ‘desire’ Miley in any sexual or romantic way, which is the way pedophiles see it. We just want back the Miley who smiled all the time, didn’t swear in every other tweet, and actually cared about her health.

WTF, her ass and boobs are gone! I liked her body before all this diets and LIAM!

• TheSugarVenom

Idgaf. I love this bitch. Just cuz she smokes doesn’t mean I want to. I just love her music, her style, her confident personality, and that body.

How can any of you NOT be used to this yet? She’s fucking crazy. And she may do (smoke) stupid shit, but she’s so cool. She’s been crazy Miley forever. Suck it up or gtfo. Miley clearly doesn’t care what any of you cunts have to say.

Miley being Miley. I love this bitch also.

Can’t wait to hear her collab with Will I Am which comes out next month April 23rd.

Why are you putting your business where it doesn’t belong, unless you’re a pedo, too. Adults looking at other peoples children and deriving some sick value of nostalgia out of is just creepy. So shut the fuck up, you lame ass creep!
    _____________________________________
    Boy, you really are a psycho. You attacked two (now three) people on here who never said a word about sex. Only YOU did. You are accusing people of a horrendous crime. Any one who would hurt a child is disgusting. Neither of those commenters even remotely sounded out of line. Only you. Look back at the comments.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to include you too, creep. I only talked to two people who were probably only one, stanning as two. And you are probably the same person. And I never mentioned one word about sex, they did. So you’re lame attempt fails. Stop looking at kids pictures and fawning over them if you are an adult. Get a life! Grow up! If you’re a new adult recently turned 18, adults have a different standard. 1 or 3, you all are creeping me out.

What the fuck at the sick asshole accusing people of pedophilia?! You guys are an unfunny mess.

You must be a pedo too, then. Just what I thought. This place is filled with dykes who like little girls. My daddy told me about y’all. I might be an asshole, but that makes you the diarhea that I just dumped on you’re mama’s face.

She playing with her cigarette and making tricks this is not wild and her fiancé does smoke too duh!

The same people bashing Miley because she smokes weed are the same people who thought Jennifer Lawrence was cool when pictures of her smoking weed appeared. HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

Damn she does have a HOT body :*

I really don’t see the big deal….

Why are you putting your business where it doesn’t belong, unless you’re a pedo, too. Adults looking at other peoples children and deriving some sick value nostalgia out of is just creepy. So shut the fuck up, you lame ass creep!
    I can ask you the same question. Mind your own fucking business.

One you don’t even know the fucking people who said those things so don’t act like you know them. Secondly why the fuck bring up Jennifer Lawrence she has no fucking part in this SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hahahaha – you just admitted you were one of them otherwise you wouldn’t get soooooo bent out of shape about it. SO YOU STFU!!!!!!!!

I didn’t admit to anything in fact I didn’t even know she smoked I don’t pay attention to JL so stop acting like you know every fucking person on here. So why don’t you take your little 12 year old waste of a life ass off of here if all you gonna do s accuse people you don’t even know of things you don’t even have facts about. And your the one who brought up JL in the first place idiot. The only reason I said what I said is because people like you who bring up pointless people on a post that has nothing to do with them is just immature and annoying so not only you but everyone bring up Selena on every Miley post or Miley on every Selena post really has to stop it so fucking annyoing!

To the yahoo who just wrote the novel — SHUT UP!!!

I didn’t admit to anything in fact I didn’t even now she smoked I don’t pay attention to JL so stop acting like you know every fucking person on here. So why don’t you take your little 12 year old waste of a life ass off of here if all you gonna do s accuse people you don’t even know of things you don’t even have facts about. And your the one who brought JL in the first place idiot. The only reason I said what I said is because people like you who bring up pointless people on a post that has nothing to do with them is just immature and annoying so not only you but everyone bring up Selena on every Miley post or Miley on every Selena post really has to stop it so fucking annoying!
    Still in denial are we! Oh, by the way I’m not 12 so stop acting like you know me, sweetie!!!

—————-

Ok this is all I’m saying stop being a fucking smart ass the only reason I said 12 is because that show your acting STOP acting like you know me when you don’t just shut the fuck up. IM not in denial about anything and if you still think I am please care to elaborate on that a little more other wise you can just shut up and go die in a hole somewhere because I guarantee you wont be missed. Its people like you that take a simple comment and make it into something big. Stop being such a bully. And don’t say that I’m being one because all I’m doing is sticking up for myself because you started something that never had to be started in the first place. ONe more thing don’t you EVER call me sweetie again ok! lets see if you can be respectful enough to do that or are u just going to act like the 12 year old you are?

: evil :

I can ask you the same question. Mind your own fucking business.

Hey, you’re the perv.

Hey, you’re the perv.
    Nope.

pm

MESS. Your daddy should take you to seek help. And yep, you’re an asshole.

What’s that? Couldn’t here you, you piece of shit. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Yep!

_____________________________________

Holy shit, someone is having a bad day. Maybe they need to stay off the computer, lame ass creep.

• BrokenArrow

Miley’s been always a free, wild spirit. When she was with Disney she was just held back. And you could see that even before the CBT era.
    Maybe you cant see a big difference from being 16 to 20 but in teen years you can change a lot in just 4 years.
    Growing up doesnt mean somking, drinking, having sex etc. but it does not only mean you get more mature.
    Growing up implies changing for worse or better. You change & that’s a fact.
    Miley’s behavor it is considered normal cause most of people her age, drink, smoke, do drugs,go to parties etc. And most of teen stars use sexuality and smoking, drinking etc as a way to grow up. It doesnt they’re right r that’s the only way to grow up but it’s her way to do it. You have your way to grow up, i have mine etc..

• BrokenArrow

I love her bikini, she got a killer body!

Yep!
    omg, you’re so funny :*

more power to her but its funny that she acts like a health nut meanwhile she smokin LULZ lets keep it 100 booboo

• harish

Like always oceanup will post about her personal life…can you post the news that Miley is gonna have a single release with will.i.am this April 23…no you can’t because ur a jealous bitch just like Taylor & Selena

This place is full of bully’s or bully who likes to troll a post continuously.

So she likes to smoke is her body she can do what she wants she is 20

• Clauber

I like her bikini.. she looks so sexy (:

• SubwayToVenus

She has such a hot body.

I mean I guess you could say I worship her… SHE KNOW SHE BAD

Ugh, she’s looking trashier and trashier every day….come on Miley! You had so much going for you and now it seems its all falling apart :(

I’m all for free expression of ones inner self, but really? This just comes across as embarrassing. Someone doesnt need to look like trash in order to express themselves. She’s a nice girl who does a lot of great things and she’s talented..but I can see why Liam who is all class would be embarrassed to show up to a classy event with her looking like she just got out of the wrong end of a fight with a hair clipper and trailer park.

Erhm…do you know Liam smokes right?

Mar 17, 2013 @ 09:15 pm
    So she likes to smoke is her body she can do what she wants she is 20

——————–

haha, you don’t fucking know shit at 20 years old. You have to at least hit 25 before you actually realize how the world works and reality sets in. You’re still a baby “finding yourself” in college (if people even make it there). Yeah….she has no idea how her actions are detrimental to her health and image. Give it another 6 years.

She really wants attention. Shame it won’t translate to album sales.

How classy

Gosh she just pisses me off she constantly complains about privacy and then pics of hr like this come out. she just seems gross like i wouldn’t want to touch her. She should be taking every second she has a t this point and finishing up her album. Somethings wrong and she needs help.

I feel bullied. Waaaaah!

I miss Miley & Mandy together :(

LMAO at you thinking i’m reading all that shit after you called me bitchy in the first sentence. BYE, girl.

Oh poor baby do you think you could have been a little bit more of a sarcastic bitch in this comment . You say you kinda agree nothing of what you wrote makes you look or sound like you even remotely agree. You and the few other people who say and act like its completely ridiculous that we expect her to be anything like her 16 year old self are stupid make no sense. Its completely normal for someone to be like who they are when they were 16 she’s only 20 its not like she’s 3o or even 25. Most people don’t change this dramatically she is absolutely nothing like her 16 year old self and in a bad way. She needs more structure in her life that was the only thing keeping her in tact was the structure of Hannah Montana. Im NOT saying it has to be with disney at all I’m just saying she needs to get her ass back on another show and get some structure back in her life. And yes people do change from she they were 16 to when they turn 20 but not in the way of chopping there hair off smoking up a storm getting engage and doing drugs ok its not normal. People who are saying that its normal for a 20 year old to act like this and change this much from 16 theres something wrong with you all. Its not why don’t you stop being an ass and saying were in denial for wanting her to be her nice old self again and realize your in denial for thinking how she’s behaving is normal because its not its just not normal.
    _____________________
    FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HAS SENSE !! that’s exactly what I’ve been thinking.. ppl say that so what if she grew up blah blah blah growing up means being more mature and serious .. Its like she’s doing the opposite.. she’s getting dumber stupider instead of really GROWING UP

i miss this

_____________________
    Is there something wrong with you? I can’t see the photo this person linked, but all she said was “I miss this”. There was absolutely nothing sexual suggested. Maybe you should reevaluate YOURSELF, since you seen to be able to see something sexual in an innocent statement.

Are we supposed to be shocked? we get it she smokes weed.Next!

• xAskTaylorx

Guess the rumors were true?

—————————————–
    people change and promises are broken clouds will move and skies will be wide open

————————–

she looks hot! :D

• xAskTaylorx

Mar 18, 2013 @ 04:32 am
    she looks hot!

Your stupid! ***In a grumpy cat manor*** ^___^

Well for the Selena annoying hater I guess you still want Selena to dress like a tomboy since Selena dressed terrible I guess you don’t mind she change the way she dressed but you don’t expect miley to change her ways you are all such hypocrite just like Selena,Selena change from the way she dressed because of nick wanted to dressed her up before nick Selena style was horrible I guess he taught her how to dressed and she became obsessed with miley since she copies miley in everything.

And for the idiots who said miley hasn’t done anything is because she had a contract for disney who were holding her back to promote Selena because they know miley will slaughter Selena in everything once they let miley go in which they just did and miley is finishing her final paper with RCA company and new management that takes time something Selena hasn’t done yet since disney still promoting her!

does someone know where that shirt is from?!!! i like ittt
    like does someone know the line of the shirt??

I feel bullied. Waaaaah!
    ignorance

• PLEASE ANSWER :(

does someone know where that shirt is from?!!! i like ittt
    like does someone know the line of the shirt??

You must be a pedo too, then. Just what I thought. This place is filled with dykes who like little girls. My daddy told me about y’all. I might be an asshole, but that makes you the diarhea that I just dumped on your mama’s face.
    Hey baby ;)