Liam Hemsworth In LA To Save Marriage

liam-hemsworth-lax-4

Liam Hemsworth arriving on a flight at LAX airport. FameFlynet.

Via LaineyGossip: January Jones, as you know, has recently been in the news for allegedly riding up on Liam Hemsworth at an Oscar party and since then he and Miley Cyrus may or may not have called off their engagement or are getting back together or never broke up.

Thought you might want to know how it looked that night though when Liam and January were said to have hooked up. I heard from sources January came on hard. They were at a private house party, their second stop of the night, and supposedly she was all about the dirty talk. Like graphic. And, needless to say, he was into it and he also didn’t think it would be a problem because there was only a small group of people there.

When I asked whether or not January Jones knew that Liam was engaged, the answer was, ‘She doesn’t care’. January Jones’s sh-t is SO gossipy. And ou remember about the baby father situation, right? And now this.. And STILL.

Also attached, Liam Hemsworth arriving back in LA last night. They say Miley was in a great mood yesterday, and generally, over the last few days. And she’s wearing her engagement ring again. So either she doesn’t care, or did care and got over it, or he convinced her that he didn’t. But they’re more ‘on’ than they are ‘off’. For now.

LOVE Miley and Liam together :)

===

HATE Miley and Liam together :evil):

Either way I’m not gonna be the person you shit on. Word! Say hi to your Dad. I’m sure he’s got his head buried in your latina maid’s ass.
    Wow, then you must follow in the footsteps of your mother “The Queen Bitch”. By the way, I don’t have a maid and my dad passed away. So get ready to burn in hell, little bitch >)

Apparently your mother don’t give two shits about you then.

Well, I’ll give you credit. At least you don’t deny that your mom and you are assholes. By the way, only one entitled to be named Queen Bitch is Miley. And I doubt your Dad died, but if he did, then he must be blessed and in heaven to have spawned and lived with you, dear. Besides, what makes you think I’m not in hell already? :evil:

MIAM MAIM MIAM MIAM MIAM!!!!!!! MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM!!!!!!!

Well your wrong there sister, my dad did die. He had cancer. I highly doubt that you know what it feels like to see someone you love die from this horrible disease let alone in your arms. Because you, my dear, have a dark soul. Good luck in life because you are really gonna need it.

burn, bitch, burn. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Mar 21, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
    (replying to this) – Mar 21, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
    no. that’s why it’s falling apart. she isn’t attracted to him like that. it’s more her obsession with fame that keeps her wanting him.
    –/–

You sure? Cause those makeout sessions they’ve had and the way she looks at him. She for sure wants the d

Well one thing is fo’sho, i want the d too

That’s why she’s so whipped by Liam. I’m pretty sure he was her first man. She could not have been more blatant in her interviews.

Damn girl, your hate is showing. You better deliver those multiple shading comments -_-.

(replying to this) – Mar 21, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
    –/–

Wonder if Liam will be at the Children’s Hospital Orange County in Orange, CA event tomorrow with Miley. Guess it’s the grand opening of Ryan Seacrest’s radio studio that he had built for the kids at the hospital. Hope Miley and Liam if he comes too, won’t detract from this charity event.

God hes sooo my typ!

makeout sessions when? on the last song and the year after? and she doesn’t look at him like he’s hot anymore.

I just want to know why is he hiding his ring hand? Even in the car he has it on his hoodie pocket. I think he’s hiding his hand because he has his ring on, the one from the christmas photos that started the speculation that they were already married

Apparently your mother don’t give two shits about you then.

My mother and me are fine. It’s you and your mother I’m worried about. I can’t believe there’s two assholes in your family. One who can’t jut you up, and you who can’t shut up.

Either way, I ain’t gonna be the person you shit on. Word! Say hi to your Dad. I’m sure he’s got his head buried in your latina maid’s ass.

• camry slip covers

Developing a car repaired can strike fear within the heart of countless individuals. You will need to learn more about auto repairs to ensure that you are caring for your automobile. The following article will provide you with some good information in terms of auto repair tips to help you get way back in your car or truck and on the road faster.

Sooo happy for both of you Miley :) :) You guys are sooo much in love, deserves the best :) be happy with your man! :)

Happy for you guys!!! :) be happy with you man miley!!! :) I know you guys love each other soooo much :)

Here they go again. You idiots think you know everything about Miley & Liams relationship. Sure she may tweet about her love life with Liam but you won’t see them out and about groping each other unlike other celebrity couples do.

So maybe y’all need to STFU and get your own life.

MIAM <3

LOVE Miley and Liam together :) :)

• Still Anonymous

Lol, what makes this so funny is that people are still trying to make a story out of this. 2 Days ago he left for Australia with no return date in sight b/c he needed to get away from Miley since he cheated with January Jones and she went to that one party that one time (such the party animal)… Now he’s back, but it’s only to mend their rocky relationship… or is it? He’s back to see January Jones who is 13 years his senior and has a son. Yup, that sounds about right. (Sarcasm)

Maybe you should get your own life. You’re not my mother, stop telling me what to do.

• BrokenArrow

I wanted him to stay in Australia.

Next time don’t bring my mother into the conversation. Your soul is darker than mine. You should know better based on your experience.

I wonder how many sedatives he’s taking right now.

Wouldn’t it be funny if he stopped off to see January Jones first before going to see Miley.

funnier if he just went to a new house he bought with January and ignored m completely

looks like he wants it bad!

Wonder if he brought Miley back a gift from his journeys and what would it be? All girls expect gifts if their men go away for awhile. I’ll bet it’s an std.

no i wonder what he got January’s little boy

Says a lot that Miley didn’t pick him up at the airport. That would have put away all the rumors, like they did when they were in Tennessee slobbering all over each other.

liam makes me feel sick

Imagine Nick and Liam in a physical fight. Liam would probably send him to the hospital. He’s so huge. I’m surprised his weight on top of Miley hasn’t hurt her….

it hasn’t because they don’t have sex

liam would probably have a heart att-aaa-aa-ack

they do have sex lol there’s no way she’s a virgin. not like it matters though, a lot of people have sex before marriage.

(replying to this) – Mar 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm
    it hasn’t because they don’t have sex

Hahaha not that it’s any of our business, she has implied they’ve had sex. Wich is not so surprising they’ve been dating for 4 yrs.

you’d be surprised.