Ashley Greene’s Dog Died In Home Fire


Ashley Greene‘s dog dies as brutal fire burns down her West Hollywood condo. Firefighters were called to her third storey Granville Towers home early Friday morning. One of her dogs, Marlo or Theo, died, the other sustained injuries.

Three people were also treated for injuries as a result of the fire. Ashley is not believed to have been at home when the flames broke out, but her brother and an assistant were spotted entering and exiting the building on Friday.

A candle was responsible for starting the fire, reports TMZ. Ashley, her boyfriend and her brother were out late last night and were sleeping when the fire broke out on the living room sofa. They ran out of the apartment, and then realized the dogs were still there.

The 2 men tried to get back in to rescue them but couldn’t. We’re told Ashley wanted to keep the dog that died, so firefighters wrapped it in a sheet and gave it either to Ashley or one of the 2 guys.

A firefighter and a neighbor on scene just told TMZ, one of the dogs died at the scene, under the bed. We have been told a second dog is expected to be taken to Animal Control, to be checked out. And, we’re told several other residents tried to fight the blaze with fire extinguishers. They were covered in soot.

Residents in the building who live near Ashley told TMZ Ashley’s brother and assistant had been going in and out of the condo all morning. One resident says she heard glass exploding in Ashley’s condo. The woman says Ashley’s toy fox terriers were inside the unit.

More from around the web