Waka Flocka, ‘I Never Smashed Selena’

selenasex
selenasex2

Rapper Waka Flocka now denies having sex with Selena Gomez Friend Gucci Mane was previously rumored to have had an affair with Selena while she was dating Justin Bieber. Gucci supposedly dropped Waka from his label.

• Zoey Frontmany

What are you waiting for ? Xmass ? The life is to short to wait for muda-duda or another masta-blasta.

I doubt that Selena would have sex with him. Or anyone else for that matter. Besides Justin. She was dating him for like three years, so they were bound to have sex. That’s normal, but I can totally tell that Selena isn’t that type of girl. I could be wrong though, but I am a huge fan of her so I would know how she is.

• BrokenArrow

Justinsuglyglasses said:

Has any former female Disney star ever made the change to adult star without using skin & sex?

I think they think they dont have another option, that’s what they see in the industry.

Listen, I’m not a fan of hers at all and I don’t believe in rumors but if this is true and she did cheat on Bieber, shame on her. But I do believe it’s not true. Publicity stunt.

i dont believe this crap and im not even a fan. but i think she should defend herself from this stupid rumors. and one thing why this news comes out now and not a year ago when she was filming this movie?

Justinsuglyglasses said:

hilary duff? raven? david henrie?

She not gone date neither of them anyways they not famous enough… She’ll probably just fuck em’ she a Lowkey hoe.

• mac repairs in manchester

Ideas When Buying A Reminiscence Upgrade For Your Laptop mac repairs in manchester http://applemacrepairmanchester.co.uk

I want to smash selena gomez. I would fuck the shit out of her pussy

So what if he fucked her? She’s 20 fucking years old, not 13! Im 17 and had sex when I was 14 years old in 2009, don’t u bitches get angry!

doubt it, she doesn’t seem like the type of girl to sleep with random black guys
    Yeah, right.

Yea right…he def smashed he tweeted up and down and rt everyone that was saying he did. He fuxed with her and now they bactracking.

Nobody cares Selena if you had sex with waka flaka just say it lmao

You cant compare Selena to Miley in the ‘sexy’ thing. Miley has been trying to do the whole ‘im sexy look at me’ thing since she was 16. Selena did a MOVIE where she wears a bikini. Get it through your head!

and I highly doubt she fucked them. They are they kind of people that like to say they fucked all these people just to get their name out there. Considering her previous bf and crushes.. they dont fit ‘her type’.

Justinsuglyglasses said:

We don’t remember the ones who didn’t.
    Go hard or go home!.
    Btw, Hilary went sexy. Not ala “Spring Breakers”/”Can’t Be Tamed era” but the videos of “Stranger” and “Reach Out”…

^ i doubt only bieber did ;)

Hahaha never heard someone using this word for this

• JJas

Mar 23, 2013 @ 02:22 pm

Hahaha never heard someone using this word for this

—————

Smash has been used as another word for sex for years. I’m surprised you never heard it in this way.

lol her team probably payed him to say that

I smell cover up. I don’t have any problem with her having sex with other people, I mean she is an adult after all. She needs to own up to her adult hood and stop catering to kids by trying to protect her reputation, and just own it.

I honestly doubt she slept with him. Not sure about the others though.
    Maybe shes livig up to her name, slutena

Only an idiot would believe she slept with Gucci or Waka FLaka Flame.

first of all Selena is an adult she can see anyone. second I think if she did had an afair why it comes out now and not then when they filmed the movie.this website showed a lot of pics of Selena coming in and out of her trailer and she was mostly with the other girls. Plus she should sue the a-holes who started this rumor.

(replying to this) – Mar 23, 2013 @ 02:33 pm
    JJas said:
    Mar 23, 2013 @ 02:22 pm

Hahaha never heard someone using this word for this

—————

I know i know. I understand the meaning. But that people use it? Never heard! But its fun, lol!
    Im not american, lol. I guess thats why. We dont use this word.

• Justinsuglyglasses

Only The Biebs smashed dat aSS!!!