Jonas Brothers Airport & Gym Hotness

BGIx2NCCMAAZ7f7.jpg-large

I love Nick’s arms and shoulders. Favorite part about him.

his chest looks the same sadly.

How do you know how his chest looks? He has a shirt on in the video you posted. Stop picking on the guy. He’s was in the gym working out. When was the last time you were in the gym?

But he looks hot in that shirt! He has definitely been working out. His chest is looking better. Getting ready for the sex scenes!

i heard that he said he’s not doing those sex scenes

• oceanUP

he will be so cute with isabel <3

• oceanUP

they better date

Oh shut the fuck up OceanuUp seriously

wow Nick is fucking HOT

• Ijustneedyounow

nicholas is lookin smoooookin hot :D lol
    i bet he’s working out for the movie :)

his chest looks the same sadly.

Of course it looks the same.. he’s not gonna negelect his chest for years and then suddenly change.
    He’s all about big arms, which looks pretty ridiculous.

I swear if i had the chance,and I saw that stupid shirt lying around,i’d grab it,then BURN IT!!!!! wtf Nick?

Why does Blanda ALWAYS look at the cameras??????

SIGHHHH this grp is annoying me now…

Is Joe ever going to do anything but follow his gf everywhere? does he have no other work like his brothers? i hope he knows what he’s doing in his career :/

Or vice versa idk lol

I’m amused how cunty people are about Blanda… so looking at a camera is a crime now?

They said the same thing about Delta… “omgz! she’s looking at the camera… that attention whore!”

• where is the mac repairs manchester

Ideas When Shopping for A Reminiscence Upgrade For Your Laptop computer where is the mac repairs manchester http://applemacrepairmanchester.co.uk

It’s true! ,every time there’s a pic of the guys,she is the only one who found the freaking camera,and smiles at it directly.The guys don’t,they too busy doing their own thing. Whether ordering food,being with fans and in general doing whatever it is they are doing. She is enjoying that her pic is getting take,simple.It’s like she LOOKS for it.I’ve seen at least 4-5 times,at her look directly at it!? why does she care so much? and why smile or smirk? it’s getting annoying.You Blanda fans are so annoying! you didn’t even know or care about her until she dated Joe,so now because some fans don’t like her because we see things you blind fans can’t,we can’t express ourselves? I let you say whatever you want!

I used to like Blanda,but she has changed my mind! FYI i loved! Delta. She was a sweet down to earth woman.I was sad when Nick and her broke up. I’m not a child,so I see things you clearly don’t,so leave me alone…

• Isabella

I also used to support Joe and Blanda,but at this point i’m just tired of hearing about them. This attention is really not necessary. I don’t blame all of it on them,but it doesn’t mean i can’t get tired of people on twitter,fans,paparazzi media,and gossip sites always talking about them. Their attitude of not caring about the exposure,means putting themselves out there,which will draw the attention. And all the things i mentioned is bound to happen. Now that’s all anyone can talk about. I can’t wait for the new music,and music video and hopefully another tour in summer,because this is not something to have fans focus on. At least Nick has the movie and Kevin has MTJ

I really hate that shirt. I love how when Joe can’t wear it,Nick does lol so who is next,Kevin? omg please

• Pixita

I love that shirt. I also love Nick’s passive aggressive behavior. So many were saying he doesn’t like Blanda and he’s pissed at Joe, so what does he do, wears the one thing that pisses off fans and shows his support for them at the same time. Actions speak louder than words. I love Nick Jonas.

~~~~~~~~~

Considering that she called the paps to come take pics of her and Nick, that was pretty accurate.

I think there is a difference between what Blanda is doing (looking at some fan taking their picture) and what Delta would do (posing for the professional photographers that she called.) You can tell the difference cause in the pap pics Blanda never really is looking at them much less posing for them.

• Hayley

Totally agree with Isabelle. I used to just be happy that he was happy but now that everyone won’t shut up about them, it’s just gotten so annoying. Especially OceanUp. They post about Blanda everyday pretty much. Watch, if they break up, she’ll get her own link on here like Delta did. I just want something else to focus on besides Joe’s relationship with her. Like the new music coming out in two weeks? And maybe a tour FINALLY in the U.S. I just want her to GO AWAY!

According to boopsy Blanda Joe and Nick are in LA https://twitter.com/boopsy429/status/316165700144201730/photo/1

THANK YOU! exactly what i keep saying!! it’s the attention they are getting that’s annoying me. That shouldn’t be the case! the only person suffering is Joe.I have nothing wrong with who he dates

Of course they are…. i don’t know why they didn’t just go back to LA with the band? they would of had less attention on them lol so annoying

Reply to comment

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:14 am
    Pixita said:

100% AGREE!

They support each other. Quit looking for the drama girls.

Hey Pixita, use traslator in this. Blanda huele como CACA.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 08:50 am

Let me sum up why i don’t like her,and all this drama with Joe

They were pretty low key from the beginning,which I respected them for,but then things changed
    They were seen going out everytime (paps taking their pics)
    She spent the whole 5wks on tour (so she took the focus off of the tour)
    They were in a 2 page article written about them on a supposed date, in Argentina
    She was in another 2 different articles where she spoke about Joe and her stuff
    They have paparrazzi even taking their pics of them everywhere
    The fans were apparently seeing her at concerts,so took pics of her,and with her.She was never hidden,and she sat on places where she could be seen like livestream and on stage,smiling at fans and waving at them
    She was always seen at M&Gs when that should be about the guys
    She was in basically every video that was behind the scenes on the tour AND pictures where Joe was
    She promotes her stuff on her IG to teen jonas fans,like they are even able to buy this stuff
    Her and Joe are tied to the hip,which puts her in the spotlight,because he gets attention
    She always looks for the camera and smiles or smirks
    Joe,Kevin and Nick promote her whenever they get a chance.Which is silly because just because they wear the stuff,that means everyone is going to guy out and buy it? lol
    Jonas fans are sucking up to her because she’s dating Joe.It’s so funny because no one even knew her before
    There’s are only some of it.I know a lot of you won’t agree,but I know a lot that will
    ____________

LMAO, I like you. :) I haven’t laughed that hard in a good few days, thanks! I agree!

• crazylady

I hate that shirt. I get he’s trying to help Blanda and I have no issue because Blanda isn’t hurting the guys but it’s just stupid looking whether it is illuminati (still skeptical about this thing it sounds like something out of a thriller but if this exists Blanda is probly not part of it) or not
    plus it’s not helping her no one’s going to buy it.

if he’s just trying to piss off the psycho fans, then I get that too but if you’re going to do that can you wear a shirt that is less ugly?

Pixita your icon is pathetic,just like the person in it. FUCK OFF
    OOOH tough guy

Mar 25, 2013 @ 10:03 am

I BEG you guys to stop talking about Blanda PLEASE!! you’re just giving her unnecessary attention. This is a JB post….
    Well I did ask them to play hermit………..

I wonder if it’s such a good idea to have Pom Poms released on the 9th April,when there’s a supposed sex tape going to be released on the 3rd April? i hope it’s fake,but everyone is talking about it,even Radio stations! :/ even some guy on twitter said a third party contacted him about it?? omg if it’s real 1.EWWWW and 2.Not good for the guys and grp

My only question is if the BG said that Joe wasn’t aware of it being released,then why is Joe still with her? I mean if she was being shady,surely they would of broken up? or are they faking until it gets released,to make it less obvious? these are my qs LOL

Pixita your icon is pathetic,just like the person in it. FUCK OFF
    OOOH tough guy

Lol I’m not a guy,and that’s your come back? HAHAHA

Pixita your icon is pathetic,just like the person in it. FUCK OFF
    OOOH tough guy

Lol I’m not a guy,and that’s your come back? HAHAHA
    Yeah you’re right that’s way funnier

I’ve seen enough of her for the last 6 MONTHS to know what she is like,twat!! she’s been shoved in our faces! so then? leave me alone to have MY opinion,and GO AWAY! and stop replying to me

• Pixita

You’re not playing hermit……..

Sam & Dean to the rescue. Ha ha. They forgot to put a line of salt around South America.

• Pixita

Keeps the demons out everytime

OCEANUP, LOOK THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27EveSafmOs

JOE JONAS IN YOUR FACE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU’RE A JOKE NOW

• jonatic4eva

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Nick with that horrible T-shirt the illuminati star :cry:

Mar 24, 2013 @ 09:26 pm
    jonatic4eva said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Nick with that horrible T-shirt the illuminati star Crying
    //////////////////////////////////////

Just like Kevin with his Aleister Crowley shirt.

Josephh <3 Blanda looks evil~ there. LOL

Nick is all buffed up for his movie role. Looking good!

Can OceanUp please get rid of the illuminati phycho. Seriously, that chick needs to get a life

• jonatic4eva

I know but I prefer him without shirt js

Nick looks extra Hot in that first pic.

his chest looks the same sadly.

joe is in new york back in town…….

We should make a TT for Nick, he is the best Jonas<3

It’s not the media giving her all this attention… it’s butthurt fans making one comment after another accusing her of all kinds of things.

Ok

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:32 am
    We should make a TT for Nick, he is the best Jonas<3

Joe is the best Jonas :)

Joe has always wanted to make a movie and guess what? Nick is the only who is making one.

====
    I’m sure after the sex tape scandal though, the media will now be more interested in her, following her around and stuff. Before they didn’t because unless she was with Joe, they weren’t interested because they didn’t really know who she was. But now they do so I bet they’ll follow her around more.

__________________________

That’s because Nick is better

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:40 am

________

Nick isn’t making a movie, he’s acting in one.

Joe is better looking than Nick.

TBH I feel like that is because Joe isn’t so great with the follow through. When something gets hard, it seems like he loses interest in it quickly. Doing what he was trying to do, launch a movie from nothing but an idea, is a very long process. It’s not easy and it doesn’t always work. It seems like Joe has a lot of interests so if one interest becomes too time consuming or difficult he moves on to another interest.

Nick is pretty focused on what he wants, so he tends to stick with something until he sees it through.

Joe is better looking than Nick.
    __

I agree but lately Joe has been looked like shit

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:46 am
    Joe is better looking than Nick.
    __

I agree but lately Joe has been looked like shit

He trying to be hipster

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:40 am
    what are you trying to say?

Every one keeps saying that Nick is overweight. Yet in the photo he is standing next to an average sized female. His legs and waist actually look thinner than hers and surprisingly, his arms (which usually look pretty big) aren’t that much bigger than hers. Maybe he needs a little toning here and there, but there is no way he’s overweight.

Just because Joe didn’t follow through with the movie or other projects,that means Nick can’t? you are responsible for your own actions,or lack of. Joe makes his own choices. So if he didn’t work hard enough in that supposed movie,or it just didn’t work out,it’s not Nick or Kevin’s fault

So if they are all in LA I wonder what their plans are? when does Nick start filming,does anyone know?

Nick is not over weight in any way shape or form.He’s got muscles,there’s a difference.He goes to gym,just like Joe does.As for the picture,the lighting can make a big difference. He has a bright white light behind him

Fans need to seriously stop picking on the brothers,because you have a favorite.You’re just offending the brother you like,don’t you get that!

_______
    This. The ones who can’t stop ranting about them are pretty much exclusively on oceanup. And Oceanup knows that so they continue to mention Blanda and include any photo they can find of her because they know it will get a reaction out of said butthurt fans. Its none of my business who anyone dates, and the music will come when they have decided to release it, it has nothing to do with her. Only an idiot would make that assumption.

• Pixita

Er take a look in the mirror sister.
    Maybe oceanup should get Sam and Dean to exorcise her from Joe’s life……..yeah that’s the ticket. Oh wait, they’re not real. Damn, neither is the Illuminati. Fuck I never should have trusted Nicholas Cage and his documentary National Treasure.

SATAN WORSHIPERS!!! Nick is being manipulated by the devil himself.

Pom poms = Flop = just wait!

• Pixita

SATAN WORSHIPERS!!! Nick is being manipulated by the devil himself.
    —————-
    ALL HAIL LUCIFER!!! Wow saying it all in caps makes it so much more believable, why didn’t I ever think of that. Honey you need to put down the crack pipe and seek some serious therapy.

i heard that he said he’s not doing those sex scenes
    I heard the same thing. The girl said it was in part of the press conference we didn’t see, which of course we only heard about 2 min of it. Not sure if it was a language barrier & she misunderstood it or if they will be using a body double for nick. I am sure we will know soon.

_______

LOL keep telling yourselves that if it makes you feel better. But I’ve seen paparazzi pics of them too which OU just post

I don’t think Nick has any particular reason as to why he wears that shirt. I don’t think it’s to promote or for haters,he just doesn’t seem like he cares,he just wears it,like he does any shirt,but why are they so obsessed over it? I’ve lost count as to how many times they’ve worn it? tbh I don’t like it,the design isn’t something I’d wear,it looks funny

Mar 25, 2013 @ 08:23 am

_______

Thanks, you just solidified my point. There are pap pics of them, but the only people bitchin about it are here on oceanup, no one else cares or acts like the world is coming to an end except some whiners here. If it bothers you so much, then don’t comment and eventually OU will stop posting those shots. Its sort of like playing hermit, lets see if you can do it.

• Save Nick

Nicky please stay away from “Satan 4 ever”, You’re the only one talented but you will get in problems if you surround yourself with bad influence, bad things will happen to you., just like Joe. That drug dealer famewhore wants your money, she is living in your house now.

Joe is the worst brother ever, he should go hell with his tranny prostitute and stop abusing the money of his younger brother.

He is surrounded by scandals after scandals, drugs, alcohol and kinky sex tape. His user girlfriend is who is willing to do anything for money and fame. Eggenschwiler has been working in conjunction with a celebrity sex tape distributor to facilitate the release of the video.

But a new Joe’s scandal is coming, wait and you will see, there are pictures of Joe doing drugs… that someone is going to leak soon.

Do you knew Natashia Ho has pics of Joe doing drugs?. Let’s see if he is willing to pay Ho for her silence AGAIN.

Save Nick said:

And then you woke up……….

Let me sum up why i don’t like her,and all this drama with Joe

They were seen going out everytime (paps taking their pics)
    She spent the whole 5wks on tour (so she took the focus off of the tour)
    She was in another 2 different articles where she spoke about Joe and her stuff
    They have paparrazzi even taking their pics of them everywhere
    She was always seen at M&Gs when that should be about the guys
    She always looks for the camera and smiles or smirks

• Pixita

Cool story bro, what you don’t seem to get is that normal people don’t give a fuck. I don’t care if she is in a picture or video how does that affect my ability to enjoy their music? It doesn’t. I recall there was a time when “fans” bitched that Joe wouldn’t admit to having a girlfriend, now you bitch because he does. Grow up, there’s every chance he might marry her, then you’ll see her even more. Maybe they can make a tv show out of it “Married to the Illuminati”

• Ijustneedyounow

i don’t really like her but i don’t take the time out of my day to hate on her… as long as she’s not hurting joe i don’t mind her. though what is starting to really get annoying is that she’s mentioned in every single jonas post… i hate it when people tell me i’m not a “real fan” because i don’t like joes gf i’m a jonas brothers fan, not a blanda fan is that a crime now?

We are all pretty worried about Nick as fans have clearly stated. He so far has been the only one who was steering clear of association too much with Blanda. Now we see he is also wearing her shirt that reflects the Illuminati which all her and her friends support – even her friend Will has said several times “lum it up” which is a quote on “praising” or supporting the illuminati.

Nick needs to be careful, he still has a lot of support from fans, but if he continues to associate closely with her she will destroy his image too. Ugh, she’s just bad news all around!

Let me sum up why i don’t like her,and all this drama with Joe

They were seen going out everytime (paps taking their pics)
    She spent the whole 5wks on tour (so she took the focus off of the tour)
    She was in another 2 different articles where she spoke about Joe and her stuff
    They have paparrazzi even taking their pics of them everywhere
    She was always seen at M&Gs when that should be about the guys
    She always looks for the camera and smiles or smirks

______________
    I’m with you, honey.

__________________________________

OMG, I agree

There are only three words to describe some posters here…stalker…psycho…entitled. That’s all. :D

They are in LA there’s pics at lax

You know what would make all the drama die down?

If people would just accept that some people don’t like her, no matter what the reason. And also if people would just accept that some people love her, no matter the reason.

The problem is, as usual, shippers arguing with haters and haters arguing with shippers. If both sides would just STFU life would be a lot more peaceful.

—————–
    Me thinks thou dost protest too much

Mar 25, 2013 @ 09:29 am
    You know what would make all the drama die down?

I have a right to an opinion,but everytime!!!! I write something i get someone arguing with me,like I HAVE to like her,but when others say something nice or support,I write NOTHING that’s why i’m super annoyed. That stupid idiot Pixita enjoys sucking up to someone she doesn’t even know,and won’t let me express MY opinion!!! I’m not calling Blanda a bitch or whore or saying she’s illuminati etc!? so wtf?? I don’t hate her,I just don’t like what she’s doing to Joe’s reputation and how she’s acting!!

______________
    I’m with you, honey.

Pixita your icon is pathetic,just like the person in it. FUCK OFF

Mar 25, 2013 @ 07:45 am

I agree. Tired of seeing hate on the brothers & fans picking on the brother that isn’t their favorite.

I think that shirt to Nick is just a shirt. He obviously didn’t pack much, but j don’t think that shirt has any meaning to him. Don’t forget he wrote about music, family, faith on his twitter recently & he has been wearing his cross/dog tag lately & he leads the prayer before going on stage, I seriously doubt he will let someone, especially someone he doesn’t seem to like much convert him.

• Pixita

This just shows your ignorance, I never said I liked her or that anyone had to. You are saying I have no right to like her since I don’t know her, yet you have a right to your “opinion” that you don’t like her, even though you don’t know her, double standard much? Also, it would certainly be easier if you were not all named anonymous, then I guess we would know who was calling whom what. Capiche?