Jonas Brothers & Blanda At LAX Airport

drinkkss
blandaad

+ some pix leaving Panama.

I don’t know what is sadder, nick walking way ahead of them or after 5 weeks she still doesn’t have to go back to work & still cling to Joe..

Really? I get the feeling Nick doesn’t like her much or she doesn’t like him. They just put up with each other bc of Joe. This is just my opinion though, doesn’t count for much.

SATAN WORSHIPERS

I just keep getting a feeling that there is going to be a blow up between Nick & Joe. I just feel tension between them. Maybe LA candids will prove me wrong.

Great lead up to the single. Kevin in Jersey. Nick 20 paces ahead of Joe who seems to be surgically attached to a girlfriend.

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

What’s funny to me is that Joe and Nick don’t look too happy,but she has a smile on her face. It’s hard to tell from a few pics. For all we known everything could be fine,and they’re just tired. Nick seemed ok when they were having breakfast in Panama together

Sex tape news all over and STILL no papps care about taking photos of her. These look like amateur photos. Remember the days when they followed him and Ashley around and they were considered this beautiful couple.

• Ijustneedyounow

i honestly think nick and blanda don’t seem to like each other very much, it’s like they’re around each other because they have to but nick not even so much as glances her way lol

His muscles are peaking through his shirts though…. argh just leave Nick and Joe alone. They both look good geez

Hmmm i also think Nick is just keeping his distance,because he doesn’t want to be the third wheel

They probably aren’t there taking their pic because they got in super late, like 1AM or something. Or that’s what some of the stalkers were saying.

lol at nick in that picture . . -__- joe is so dumb to still be with her like she leaked all that sex tape shit she’s probably been the one feeding blind gossip all their “exclusive info”

i think nick is keeping his distance from the third wheel .. lol she shouldn’t have even been on tour i mean they didn’t spend valentines or New Years together just five weeks of “attention hogging” and “touring”

This whole relationship is weird.I thought Joe was the kind of guy who likes his space sometimes when it comes to gfs,but i guess i was wrong.Even married couples need a break. Look at Dani and Kevin,she only went in the middle if tour,then left,but Blanda stayed the whole time,and now is going to LA with them? but ok. Joe wouldn’t be with her,if he had problems

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True, most baseball players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice thighs and arms. The opposite would be swimmers , they have a really low body fat.

Wonder how Nick is going to fit in promo for the single and getting ready for a new movie in just a few short weeks. Hopefully he will be throwing himself into promo for the single cause even though the movie is a great opportunity, It won’t be out till next year and that’s if the studio likes it enough to promote or release it. (Look at both Miley’s last movies and how they flopped) The single is the most important thing right now.

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True, most baseball players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice thi.ghs and arms. The opposite would be swimmers , they have a really low body fat %

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True, most baseball players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice t h I g hs and arms. The opposite would be swimmers , they have a really low body fat %

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True, most baseball players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice t h I g hs and arms. The opposite would be swimmers , they have a really low body f a t %

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True, most baseball players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice t h I g hs and arms. The contrary would be swimmers , they have a really low body f a t %

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

It’s possible to have both – muscles *and* fat.

True most b a s e b a l ll players aren’t very fit, yet they have nice t h I g hs and arms. The contrary would be swimmers , they have a really low body f a t %

Blanda should date Nick. Nanda I ship it…

No offense,but that’s only an assumption by haters.I highly doubt that’s true. I mean the whole tape thing has already been put out there. If she had done something,and he just found out people know,and could be released (well if it were to be real) i doubt he’d still be with her.Plus why would she do something like that,that story would ruin her too

Nick is trying to gain weight though. Girl who met them said Nick had Bacon, eggs, fruit and cereal for breakfast. Joe and Kevin only ate fruit. lol

You do realize that in LA that is how papps make all their money. They actually sleep outside female celebrities homes so they can catch the guys coming out in the morning. They would have no problem being at the airport in the middle of the night. They actually check flight times so they will be there for certain important stars. (Of course some stars actually call them to be there cause they want the publicity)

Another Janda post OU,really? I guess you love the drama it brings to fans lol

The amount of time these two spend together,even for a couple,is not normal. We never see Joe and Nick alone hanging out anymore,why? I hate this :(

We have to face it,they are in the infatuated faze of the relationship,where they can’t be apart. Joe just posted a pic by a pool,I bet she and him are upto no good there alone LOL sorry,this supposed sex tape makes me think this way xD

Miley is in NYC? OU just posted something.So those girls lied,and it wasn’t funny at all

Joe is going to end up marrying Blanda,you just wait and see hm

We’re getting Janda candids today…

That’s what athletes etc eat,to bulk themselves or get muscle,and he goes to the gym too.That’s why Joe is abit leaner (and Kevin) than Nick. He’s probably working on his body for the movie

BUT does she have to be in EVERY photo like a extra Jonas Bros!!!

I know that’s why I said he’s trying to gain weight on purpose. Nick is trying to bulk up while Joe is trying to stay lean and fit. Kevin is bigger than both though.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:01 pm

Joe is going to end up marrying Blanda,you just wait and see hm
    ____________

Sadly, he probably will.

I wonder how long Joe is going to be able to be around a gf,before he actually says something to her.This is a clingy couple for sure.I’m starting to think it’s Blanda who is the clingy one

But maybe they deserve one other. You may take that as you will…

Mar 25, 2013 @ 04:19 pm

Blanda planned this whole thing without Joes knowledge. That’s why joe thinks everything is fine.
    ________

exact. Joe is so dumb. He became an attention whore, poor guy. He’s lost

Nick will be able to fit promo in bc his film doesn’t start filming until April 22, i think it will film about a month. There will be plenty of promo time.

Sorry,everyone is anonymous,I was talking to the other person who said one could have muscle and fat? and that Nick is overweight

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 25, 2013 @ 11:50 am

body builders eat the same stuff… as little carbs as possible. i don’t know that much about diabetes but i don’t think nick is allowed to diet… he has to watch what he’s eating but i don’t think he can just cut out sugar or whatever. correct me if i’m wrong

I can only imagine that we are only observers and seeing them all the time is annoying (well most people) but they are spending everyday all day together. It must be slightly annoying for Nick

Mar 25, 2013 @ 11:44 am

____________

That’s because they aren’t married, or in love. It’s infatuation. They’re bed-buddies. There’s a difference LOL!

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:19 pm

Mar 25, 2013 @ 04:19 pm

________

exact. Joe is so dumb. He became an attention whore, poor guy. He’s lost
    _________________

He’s lost himself. He isn’t who he used to be. I used to be so proud of him, but lately, I’m just not.

I feel like none of them are who they used to be. It’s one thing to grow up, and another to literally POLARIZE yourself. They are the exact opposites of whom they originally claimed to be. I’ve never seen people change that drastically. They are all lost in their own ways, and my heart fears for them.

I am most concerned for Joe. He has lost his identity. He doesn’t know who he is anymore.

In Erikson’s Psychosocial Stages, which I believe to be accurate measures of cognitive development, I don’t even think that Joe and Nick are out of the Identity vs. Role Confusion stage. Kevin is – I think he is right at Intimacy vs. Isolation, moving into Generativity vs. Stagnation.

Joe and Nick can’t really love someone else if they don’t first know who they are. Nick’s not quite there yet by any means, but I think he is closer to this than Joe. Joe still doesn’t know himself, and I am sure that factors into his current relationship.

In Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, I don’t think that Nick and Joe are meeting their social, esteem, and self-actualizing needs. Nick is better on the esteem front than Joe. Joe has poor esteem, no matter how seemingly outgoing he is.

Kevin has met most of his needs, but needs to work on his self-actualizing needs. His esteem needs also need to be met, because he can have his unconfident moments, but Danielle helps him a lot with that.

Did you have fun Blanda? What productive thing did you do while away? Hmmm. I wonder. -___-

BUT does she have to be in EVERY photo like a extra Jonas Bros!!!

Better get used to it,she’s going to be around for along time!! I see marriage in their future.They have been together 24/7 in over 5wks,and continue to do so in LA.Not many couples can do that. She is the 5th Jonas Brother now. I think they are both clingy people…

Sigh the Joick days are over.When was the last time it was just Joe and Nick hanging out,without her?? I can’t even remember,it was such along time ago. And Nick has the movie in a few wks! geez she can have Joe during that time,but no they want each other 24/7 everyday.Atleast Nick and Kevin have projects outside of the JBs

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:41 pm

BUT does she have to be in EVERY photo like a extra Jonas Bros!!!

_______________

Which is so utterly and completely IRONIC, since Joe always talked to the press about how he was turned off by clingy people, meanwhile she won’t even let him have private time backstage before his shows, spend some private time with his brothers, etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she escorted him to the bathroom, too.

You’re right – he is just as clingy as she is, why, they never do anything apart! It’s like he doesn’t even know how to be independent anymore!

What a hypocrite, that’s all I can say!

*Specifically, clingy girls and girlfriends.

she is using him so much…. she doesn’t have a life, she really needs an extra life.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 05:45 pm

I think the last time they were “hanging out” together & looked happy was skiing, being New Years or their last Mammoth trip. I miss them together so much already.

This is just amazing. You guys don’t even charge to psychoanalyze Nick and Joe. They get this all for free if they ever decide to seek mental help and come on here.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:32 pm

___________________

Thanks, I’ll take that as a compliment! ;)

Just sharing a little of my observations and wisdom. It’s nice to learn from others, and hear what others have to say sometimes.

We can learn a lot from others, but we learn the most from ourselves and our experiences throughout life.

I learn more when I am free to live, love and make my own mistakes – and I need to get better with the last one. I always am warned about mistakes, but I flirt with danger, and then I am doomed to repeat the same scenario until I learn from it. That’s how God works – he keeps feeding us scenarios and situations until we can take a step back and learn from them.

Without them, I wouldn’t be the wonderfully, wiser and imperfect person that I am today. I wouldn’t be me, and that would be unfortunate, since there is only ever one YOU in this world.

I don’t charge for my opinions and advice – it’s always free and from the heart – you can take it or leave it!

Mar 25, 2013 @ 06:25 pm

________________

This means that she is missing something as well, something within herself.

People who use people often find a sense of inadequacy within themselves, believe it or not.

Hey, I am not even a professional, licensed psychologist either – I just know people, and I have had to learn a lot about the human mind and how people work for my chosen career, which is with people. I couple this with my own observations and experiences.

I love behind around and meeting new people, and hearing their stories and learning new things from them. It makes my life richer.

i get the feeling you’re all being dramatic little children about a picture of human beings walking through an airport thinking you understand every emotion they are feeling. faggots.

This means that she is missing something as well, something within herself.

____________

As I mentioned, this means she is not meeting one of her (Maslow’s) basic needs. I am thinking that she is not meeting some SECURITY needs – maybe she is afraid of being alone, and maybe Joe feels this way, too. The fact that they can’t be alone tells me that there is not as much trust as perceived in this relationship, for fear of infidelity, or that the other person won’t be thinking of them. This goes back to esteem needs. Maybe they both feel they are not receiving proper love, so they do not leave one another.

I don’t want to say this is love, just because there is a peculiarity to this relationship. In love, you can let the other person be independent at times, without feeling that they aren’t thinking of you or are being unfaithful. There are some times when you love someone, that you CAN’T STAND them, and you need some time alone to grow personally and reflect on yourself. Not all love is sunshine and roses – I have learned this the hard way. When you love someone, you don’t agree on everything. You know how to compromise, and you stick to your ideals and don’t change them for your significant other. Now, what concerns me specifically about Joseph is that when he is dating someone and becomes infatuated with them, he takes on their ideals, their sense of morality and character, their likes and dislikes, and disregards his own. He spends more time enhancing the other person, and doing things for her, and he forgets to think for and about his needs.

I believe his need to flaunt this relationship is an exemplar of the fact that he is lacking self-esteem. For him, the act of outwardly displaying his affections for Blanda is his way of convincing himself of his own feelings. He is also doing this out of rebellion – he is concerned about how the public views this relationship (despite what he says,) and this is his way of avenging himself. It’s silly, but it’s true.

Meanwhile, he is practicing isolation as a defense mechanism. He can’t see that those around him are just worried that he is jumping into this relationship and going way too fast with it, and out of frustration, he alienates his brothers and parents and even, to some extent his friends. That is not what you should do if this is to be a healthy relationship. If it is, all of his needs would be met, and Blanda would be ENHANCING those needs, and actually helping him to meet more of them – in a positive way.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 07:02 pm

_________________

Oh, but I do. To be quite honest, I know exactly what it is I am talking about. Are you not a person as well? Do you not have feelings?

Obviously you seem to assume I have none, seeing as you called me such a horrible name. I pity you. It must be sad to have such a lack of quality vocabulary, that you resort to calling people pejoratives.

For your information, I am an adult, so your bantering about children went nowhere. Good try, though. We all applaud you, and give you an “E” for effort!

I am also not a male nor am I homosexual.

If you’re going to attempt to use a horribly-offensive word that shouldn’t be used in the first place, then at least develop a basic knowledge concerning the correct terminology and origin of the word!

(replying to this) – Mar 25, 2013 @ 07:37 pm

A freaking shameless PR stunt?
    ______________

It seems that way. It’s hard to tell how genuine it is.

Personally I think a relationship is healthier when each does their own thing from time to time rather than be in a clingy relationship together 24/7.

(replying to this) – Mar 25, 2013 @ 07:42 pm

_____________

That’s how I feel.

I KNOW spending time apart is healthier than always being together and looking at your boyfriend or girlfriend for validation.

fake relationship. PR STUNT.

joe is sad and unhappy. He need stop this fake relationship.

Breathe deep, Joe. Proper circulation looks good on you

Joe says he doesn’t like clingy girls, and now I know why. HE’S become the clinger. Not saying Blanda isn’t. She clings tighter to him than a 7-month-old clings to it’s mother!

I think Nick just ate a regular breakfast. That doesn’t sound like a “bulking up” breakfast. Remember on MTJ, Joe doesn’t eat pork or bacon or something. Protein shakes are what you need for bulking up.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 12:06 pm

Joe is so weird…..

Seems like they were only able to detach when he actually went onstage during the tour. And even then she was only a few steps away.

Far from it. He was caught numerous times looking over at her and singing to her,and winking. The fans at the concert would zoom in on him,and sometimes on her too,and she’d be all blushy and smiley lol it was annoying

Joe is a stage five clinger jk

““

I don’t think Nick is trying to gain weight. Bulk up a little maybe, but as a diabetic putting on weight (as in fat, not muscle)isn’t really advised (unless you’re trying to gain back the weight you lost pre-diagnosis.)

Meals that are heavier on proteins (like eggs, bacon) and lower on empty carbs are what diabetics should be eating to help keep their blood sugar stable. So eating a balanced meal of proteins and healthy carbs (like a whole grain cereal) with a little fruit is actually a good balanced breakfast for Nick. Just eating all fruit, that’s not really that balanced, since some fruits tend to be higher in carbs due to their sugar content.

Besides I doubt Kevin ate fruit, doesn’t he always pretend to be allergic to it so he doesn’t have to eat it?

It’s so funny how you little girls transfer your hatred/jealousy of Blanda onto everyone else. You hate her, so you look for (invent) reasons to believe everyone else does too. You need the validation that comes with thinking your hatred and jealousy is justified, so you insist that Joe’s family and friends all feel like you do. It kills you to think that they may love her, like JT clearly does, and the rest of Joe’s friends. And his dad, according to JT.

No kids, the only ones with a problem with Blanda is your immature dumb asses. People who actually know her for real, who have more to judge her on than a few pictures, know she’s a great person. But you go on thinking you know better than they do. Keep looking like morons. You’re good at it. And QBF/Gianna, your number is up. Everyone in

At the end of the day they are together,and maybe we just don’t see his happiness in some pics,but that’s not to say he’s unhappy.Sometimes pics can be taken at a bad time,or when they are just relaxing and eating or at an airport.I bet the next pics they’ll all be happy and smiley.So i wouldn’t read too much into these pics :)

LOL why are you so bitter? no one is hating her right now,on here! Stop sucking up to your precious Blanda,and get a life.Not every f*cking fan has to like her! I don’t know who “QBF” is,but you look stupid talking about her on website. You have clearly forgotten that this site is for everyone to express themselves or have an opinion.So you can have opinion,but no one else? why are you so butthurt over someone else’s opinion.If you have such an issue with haters,then STOP worrying about them,and focus on yourself! omg

• Ijustneedyounow

Mar 25, 2013 @ 12:21 pm

and you know her……?

This is true. My friend who is diabetic has to balance out her meals. If she has oatmeal w/fruit in it, she has to make sure she gets the right amount of protein. Her blood sugar shoots up so fast sometimes or it drops quickly if she is not careful. She does insulin shots, so sometimes I think she struggles in giving herself the right amount of insulin.

people are allowed to LIKE or NOT LIKE her
    get over it

It’s pissing me off that i can’t have an opinion without some idiot arguing with me. Last time i checked,this is a public post for anyone.If someone likes Blanda,i say nothing,because i respect others opinions!! and that doesn’t make me less of a fan.I don’t hate her,or call her names,so give me a break. FYI this was a peaceful post until you came on here with that negativity over Blanda.

SIGHH can this single come out already! and album must hurry up and be released! i’m done with the constant talk over this relationship. Also who is excited for Nick’s movie? I am oh and MTJ is in what one month,the same time as Nick does the movie? am I right or wrong? haha sorry I’ve lost track xD

She was right about that drink recipe though, it was bomb!

So come on girl, put your Pom Poms down and let’s have some fun
    Cause everytime I see you, I just can’t resist any second in your eyes
    You know fate has mysterious ways, but I know I must be with you, yeah, yeah
    Drop those Pom Poms them, cause that aint life for you!!

• jussara

I thought the rumor was untrue tape but now I’m thinking it’s true what Joe es’t completely addicted to this drug called Blanda if you have to choose between family or her profession I think he gets it.
    She must be very good in bed should do everything that he thought was not possible so he hooked it is very sad to see a professional of the caliber of Joe to end this way.
    Nor was his grandfather and ask to get on his deathbed that he can give up this drug already resigned myself that soon we will have a funeral and it’s Joe.
    Joe got tired of you not worth even going to give me the job of buying the cd will be crap like turne waited in vain for 3 years changed my idols.

_________________________________

ENOUGH SAID.

file:///var/folders/58/1cp4j_hj4vndkdlgwrmbn0tc0000gn/T/com.apple.Preview/com.apple.Preview.PasteboardItems/Def3rW1364241117.jpg

This describes that whole relationship!!

This describes that whole relationship!!

“They were pretty low key from the beginning,which I respected them for,but then things changed
    They were seen going out everytime (paps taking their pics)
    She spent the whole 5wks on tour (so she took the focus off of the tour)
    They were in a 2 page article written about them on a supposed date, in Argentina
    She was in another 2 different articles where she spoke about Joe and her stuff
    They have paparrazzi even taking their pics of them everywhere
    The fans were apparently seeing her at concerts,so took pics of her,and with her.She was never hidden,and she sat on places where she could be seen like livestream and on stage,smiling at fans and waving at them
    She was always seen at M&Gs when that should be about the guys
    She was in basically every video that was behind the scenes on the tour AND pictures where Joe was
    She promotes her stuff on her IG to teen jonas fans,like they are even able to buy this stuff
    Her and Joe are tied to the hip,which puts her in the spotlight,because he gets attention
    She always looks for the camera and smiles or smirks
    Joe,Kevin and Nick promote her whenever they get a chance.Which is silly because just because they wear the stuff,that means everyone is going to guy out and buy it? lol
    Jonas fans are sucking up to her because she’s dating Joe.It’s so funny because no one even knew her before
    There’s are only some of it.I know a lot of you won’t agree,but I know a lot that will”
    ____________
    ^^ someone wrote this on the other jb post!!! and I SO agree!! LOL I hope they don’t mind me sharing it,I just had to!!!

jussara said:
    ___________________________________________________________

Although you speak broken English, my heart understands what you are trying to say… Even with all of the mistakes Joe has made lately (too many to list,) I would hope that Joe wouldn’t die. However, everything else you just said was spot on. It is a shame to see how they have changed for the worse. Unfortunately, they can only listen if they want to, just like they can only change their bad habits if they want to. If not, it is on them. The best thing we can do as fans right now is just make them aware of these negative changes in their behavior and try to help them understand the way that we see things on the end of the fandom. That’s all we can do. The rest is out of our hands.

Whoever posted that link above,it doesn’t work

Mar 25, 2013 @ 01:07 pm
    Whoever posted that link above,it doesn’t work
    ________________________________________________

There lol.

If Joe was unhappy,he wouldn’t be with her,simple

A freaking shameless PR stunt?

That sums it up pretty well I think. Like many Jonas fans I am not a kid now either but am glad this tour is done and wish he had not taken his gf. Doesnt she have a life or job of her own. Who can go on holidays for 5 weeks. Maybe would have been OK to go for a week or two but not the whole time taking the focus away from them and the tour which is an important lead up to new music, new video etc. Sadly it became the Blanda tour with all the focus on her and all the drama. Could totally understand if his brothers are upset with him and how this has turned out.

Mar 25, 2013 @ 01:07 pm
    Whoever posted that link above,it doesn’t work
    ________________________________________________

There lol.
    _______________________________

oh i get it! Blanda’s the bushbaby and joes,the monkey. so funny,1!

Even if the single comes out, people will complain. They’ll say: It’s not good enough because Blanda was around. or Nick was too worried about a movie that hasn’t even started yet. or mtj made dani’s family involved. or someone has a hangnail.

Most of you just like to complain. I’m personally happy for Joe-if he is happy. If she is a satan worshiper and he wants that then you know what? I guess that has to be ok. It is not anyone’s business but his and maybe his family’s. What if you are all wrong about Blanda? What will you think about yourself? Probably you will come up with why you are right still so you can keep bitching. And none of you know whether Joe and Nick are tired of each other. And none of you know if Nick likes Blanda or not.

QUIT THE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really believe these posts full of hatred is going to change something?

Maybe Poms Poms is about Natashia Ho. Maybe when she dressed up for her exotic dancing, she dressed as a cheerleader.

Via: http://iamcocoa.com/relationships/2011/3/15/5-signs-youre-too-clingy.html

We all know that most men feel there’s nothing worse than a clingy woman… well guess what? Us ladies don’t like clingy men either… in fact i don’t think anyone likes a clinger, its a huge turn off.

Most people assume clinginess is a female trait but “Let’s be clear” it is NOT only females who possess this trait, i have experienced for myself and even seen friends who are males possess the clingy trait.

No one may ever admit it, but at some point, most of us have had our own clingy moments, especially when you first fall in love. It’s easy for you to spot when someone else is being clingy, but can you recognize when “YOU” yourself are a clinger? Probably not… I’m here to help :)

I have 5 warning signs that will help you recognize if you are too clingy.

(Continued below)

So Nick and Miley were together today?

SIGN 1: You Don’t Give Space
    If you really like or love someone it’s normal to want to be with them as much as you possibly can, but it’s really important to allow him or her to have some space. If your new boyfriend or girlfriend wants go hang out, let them go. Don’t start nagging and asking a thousand questions like a detective, and don’t call or text them throughout the night to see what they’re doing. Give them that time to miss you. If you treat your partner like a prisoner, there’s a good chance they will get tired of you and want even more time away from you.

SIGN 2: You’re constantly worried they will leave or cheat on you.
    Being insecure is never cute. It doesn’t take long for a person to get turned off by someone who is overly insecure. I think the insecure feeling has happened to most of us atleast once; however… If you are “constantly” worried that your man or girlfriend will find someone else and so you attempt to spend every waking moment with them in person or you hold them hostage on the phone purely out of fear they may find someone else and leave you… that’s a BAD sign and borderline psycho.

Speaking from experience… I once had a man who was a OVERLY insecure STAGE 5 clinger, it drove me crazy and was the death of our relationship. If you’re experiencing insecurities, ask yourself why. Does the person you’re with actually give you a valid reason to feel this way, or is it all in your head? If they give you reasons to feel that way… maybe that’s a sign you shouldn’t be with that person any more… if they are not giving you a reason then you have “issues” and need to figure out the real reason why YOU are so insecure and fix the problem before your partner really does leave you for someone else.

SIGN 3: You Don’t Have Plans of Your Own
    If you NEVER make your own plans just in case he or she wants to do something with you, it’s a sign that you’re being clingy. When you are in a relationship, It’s important to have a life of your own. It can be normal to want to spend every minute with your new love (we all have been guilty of this) but the best tip to having a happy & healthy relationship is… not to. Make time for them but also try to keep your independent life and fit your new love into it. Balance is the key.

SIGN 4: You cut off close friends
    At first i thought this was a female trait, but then i started seeing BOTH males and females become guilty of this. When you are in a relationship, its obvious and normal to have to cut back on the time you spend with friends, you have a new person you have to schedule in now… however, if it gets to the point where your close friends barely hear from you any more just because you have a new relationship… thats a GOOD sign that A) you’re a bad friend and B) you are being clingy and have no life of your own any more.
    I have seen people neglect close friends because they have a new relationship and then when that relationship ends… they come crawling back or suddenly want to hang out and talk on the phone again. If your friends truly love you they may forgive your temporary insanity but if not, they may tell you to “kick rocks”. I once read a interesting quote that stayed in my mind… it said “a HEALTHY relationship makes all your other relationships BETTER”. In other words, if you get into a new relationship and all your other long time loving friend relationships fall apart… something is wrong.

SIGN 5: You Can’t be on Your Own
    When everything you do in your life HAS to be done with your partner that’s another BIG sign you are being too clingy. If you don’t feel like you can go on your own to the mall, gym, shopping or to the bank there’s definitely a problem. Just because you are in a relationship doesn’t mean you should lose your individuality; eventually you will regret not being your own person and your partner may begin to lose respect for who you are.

Ok.. after reading these signs, are YOU are clinger? If so, don’t feel bad, at least now you know you’re clingy and you can do something about it :) If you are with someone you really care about, get your clinginess under control ASAP before it’s too late!”

_______________________________________________________________
    (IN RESPONSE TO THE ARTICLE I HAVE POSTED ABOVE:)

As much as I hate to say it, this relationship fits every single one of these signs. Of course Joe is going to date people. He IS human. However, whenever (as many people already have pointed out on here, apparently,) they can’t spend ANY time apart and she is seemingly sacrificing her ENTIRE career for him and his needs, that is a problem. When they can’t give one another space that means they don’t trust one another. A relationship like that has to involve a lot of trust and from what I’ve seen, they don’t have any trust in one another. So as the person above stated, “Joe wouldn’t be with her if he wasn’t happy,” that may be true, but that does not mean that this a healthy relationship. You never saw Kevin and Danielle together every waking second when they were dating. Even now that they are MARRIED Dani gives Kevin space and isn’t always with him when he is touring. She has her own job and everything else. That is a healthy relationship. Just sayin’.

Have you ever thought that maybe he is walking ahead of them because he wants to hurry up and just get home? Maybe their just being slow.

I’m not a professional psychologist like you guys, but I would look and say they are walking at different paces especially since he is right next to Blanda and Joe and Blanda in the other pictures.

Just saying things to others with not make your words a reality.

Joe is my boo

You really do believe your psychologists!

Hey at least Joes is ironing tidy whities with a gold thong on!!!

Nick going out with another engaged woman!

ADDING MORE TO WHAT I’VE JUST SAID:

And I’ve noticed that all of them have been guilty of sign number four. That is not right and its not being a good friend to the people who were in their lives before these women were. I don’t mind if they date. They are human. What I do mind is when they neglect people like that. People that actually support and care about them and have always had their best interests at heart, Do you ever really see them hang out with some of their close friends like they used to (unless it is out of obligation and without the accompaniment of their said “love” of the moment?)? I haven’t. Heck, they don’t even spend time with one another as much as they used to, either! Kevin is married, so his family dynamic has changed. His immediate family has become his extended family and so on… But what about the other two? Every time they are dating, the girl comes between their brotherhood, as it has with Blanda. All of these things that I’ve just mentioned? HUGE no-no’s if you ask me…

@SamyThor: Miley cyrus was at paty’s with nick Jonas like 10 mins ago. So cool

@CourtneyJersey2: Omg miley cyrus ordered some food right in front of me!! Nick jonas was there too

Mar 25, 2013 @ 01:24 pm
    You really do believe your psychologists!
    ____________________________________________

I don’t. I just know a lot about people and how they function. I’ve learned a lot from my past experiences and I use those lessons and apply them to the present. Honestly, it doesn’t take a psychologist to see this stuff. All it takes is an observant and perceptive individual.

However, although you were clearly being facetious, I’ll take the fact that you labelled me as a psychologist as a compliment. Thank you. :)

Niley lives

Except it’s pretty obvious those girls are lying. As soon as anyone heard Nick and Miley were there the paps would have been all over it, because they’re dying to catch her with another guy and keep the breakup rumors going.

Black and Blue
    Sarah West Lyrics

Whoaaa (oh)
    Whoaaa (ohhhh)
    Whoaaa (yeah, yeah)
    Whoaaa
    You held me with contempt
    Angry you had me cryin’
    So cold, like the snow
    Emotionally I’m unwindin’
    And I don’t wanna be another one who bites the dust
    Making a mistake, on the count of love
    I’ve got to free myself of you
    No, no

The trouble, fades away
    As I run from the drama
    You’ll be, replaced
    ‘Cause you’re so not the one now
    So pack it up, I’m done with the likes of you
    It’s the end, no we won’t call a truce
    And we’re so over tonight

Chorus:
    So baby goodbye, we’re through
    Before you go black and blue
    It’s over, no use, go ahead
    ‘Cause I can’t, stop, thinkin’
    I’m wasting my time on you
    Don’t wanna get black and blue
    It’s over, right now,
    No you can’t, no you won’t be
    Putting your hands on me

Whoaaa (yeah)
    Whoaaa
    Whoaaa (yeah)
    Whoaaa

You say, you’ll change
    But I still feel division
    I’ll leave, you stay
    ‘Cause I won’t be the victim
    Stop the race before it builds up on us
    So we don’t end up like a shot on horrors
    I must take a stand tonight (yeah)

(Chorus)

Bridge:
    You’re the rebel type, who lives on the edge
    Careless all the time
    But I can read the signs
    I won’t fake it, we won’t make it ooohhh yeah
    Ooohhh yeah
    Ooohhh yeah
    Ooohhh yeah
    Baby, this is goodbye,
    Ooohhh, oh no

Whoaaa (oh)
    Whoaaa (ohhhh)
    So baby, baby bay-yeah!

Chorus Reprise :
    So baby goodbye, we’re through
    Echo: (yeah)
    Before you go black and blue
    Echo: (yeah, oh)
    It’s over, no use, go ahead
    ‘Cause I can’t, stop, thinkin’
    Echo: (no, no, no, no, no, no)
    I’m wasting my time on you
    Echo: (I’m wasting my time)
    Don’t wanna get black and blue
    Echo: (oh yeah, oh yeah)
    It’s over, right now,
    (oh, oh)
    No you can’t, no you won’t be
    (oh, oh, no you won’t be)

So baby goodbye, we’re through
    Echo: (whoa, yeah)
    Before you go black and blue
    It’s over, no use, go ahead
    ‘Cause I can’t, stop, thinkin’
    Echo: (Can’t stop thinkin’)
    I’m wasting my time on you
    Echo: (no, no, time on you)
    Don’t wanna get black and blue
    It’s over, right now,
    Echo: (oh yeah, oooh)
    No you can’t, no you won’t be
    Echo: (no you can’t, no you won’t be)
    Putting your hands on me

Whoaaa (yeah)
    Whoaaa
    Whoaaa (yeah)
    Whoaaa
    No, no, no
    Whoaaa (ohh, yeah)
    Whoaaa

^^^ My new favorite song: I just had to share.

• Cecilia

It looks like Nick and Miley were spotted hanging out today.

• GirlFromYourDreams

Nick, Go back to NYC after you’re done with movie. Get a place in Washington Park or Chelsea or West Village that’s unlisted so the crazies don’t find you. You know you live NYC and you know it’s where you belong.

no one care about pom poms. i’m worried about nick

• crazylady

Cecilia, stop making Niley happen! it’s not going to happen.

I think Blanda takes her work with her,she is an Independant designer. She just needs her drawing equipment,and laptop

Mar 25, 2013 @ 01:32 pm
    @SamyThor: Miley cyrus was at paty’s with nick Jonas like 10 mins ago. So cool

If it’s true,so what? are they not allowed to be friends? hello!! she is engaged to Liam.He was even spotted at her house!!

Even if nick and Miley were together she is still engaged flaunting her engagement ring again lately while Liam is staying at her house. Nick and Miley are still good friends after all she told him about the engagement first

Those rumors are obviously just rumors. Now that nick is back in la fans will so anything to see him back with Miley. There would be more sightings and the paps would be all over it once they heard

Paty’s is a place both nick and Miley like to go to (not together) it’s an easy rumor to go around

Nick just got back to la this morning I don’t think he would go chasing after Miley already. These are just niley fans satisfying their fantasiesx

If they are friends they could of just went to Patys to catch up and hang out,and have a meal.It doesn’t have to mean anything

What if Miley is cheating on Liam with Nick??? omg i hope not….

I don’t believe these rumors I don’t think Miley would risk her relationship not with the media on her back about liam

When did this post become another Niley drama??

this girl’s friend went to paty’s and asked about it, they confirmed they weren’t there together

Idk I’m starting to ship Janda. Joe and Blanda are soulmates…..

Ok, Blanda

It’s so weird how Nick seems to do whatever he can to stay away from the two of them unless he absolutely HAS to be in their area.

Maybe Nick is getting tired of the couple too idk? and Joe doesn’t look very happy,but it’s only one pic.It could be that they’re just tired

No hating,but why is she with them in LA?

• oceanUP

nick looks like he has gained weight :\ at least janda still look happy

Ok OU now you add more pics. Make me look stupid lol ok so even the other main pic,he looks upset? who knows.

Wasn’t Liam just at Miley’s house with golf clubs yesterday? Maybe Nick’s hanging in Toluca Lake to ask Liam some acting questions.

Nick has muscles!? lol there’s a difference

I think she’s going to be around for along time. I mean if they can still stand each other,after being with each other 24/7 for over 5wks! yeah they are in love,and enjoy each others company. Not sure about how Nick feels,but he seems to like her

OU is Janda obsessed haha o.m.g