Ashley Greene, who’s condo fire was started by her candle, has been accused of being a ‘nighmare’ tenant. Source told TMZ that her unit was a revolving door for her fellow actors, friends and others who came and went in the middle of the night.
The people who lived below Ashley say there was so much commotion above them they had trouble sleeping. Residents complained that Ashley didn’t control her dogs which were incessant barkers.
Residents complained to building management, but nothing happened. The owner of the unit will be fixing it up, and said Ashley is welcome to live there again because Ashley always paid her rent.
+ new fan meeting pix from after the fire.