Jonas Brothers Pom Poms Video Preview

pompomsj

Its just so sad that everyone is worried about the bros specifically Joe.

Ewwwsss to the comment above! Yuck… mind you thought I wouldnt doubt it..they’ve even gone as far as the tapeworm diet in order to not gain the weight….human consumption of tapeworms……that is a big thing down in Mexico and when they were down there Joe ate other bugs too he even tweeted it…crickets I think. Tapeworms was the other item on the menu. That’s just so gross.

Not very exciting. Looks like a One Direction music video, nothing new.
    Hope Wedding Bells be a single, I’d love to see how the music video would be like…’
    ???????????????????????????????????????

———————–

WE VERY EXCITED AND 1D SUCKS POP PLASTIC

That was just stupid sounding….

There is not a comparison between 1D & the Jonas’s their sound is different, the brothers write & play their instruments, they don’t lip sync & the don’t want to be number 1 anymore. They just want to make music for fans to enjoy. Anyways, I was skeptical about Pom Poms, but the more I listen to the snippet, the catchier it becomes. Think about it, how many “deep” songs make the radio? Most of the songs are catchy & many make little sense.

^ Are you mental or what? smh

Sorry the mental comment was for

Mar 26, 2013 @ 01:29 pm
    Its just so sad that everyone is worried about the bros specifically Joe.

They have had a bad image for a while now ever since the gf issues and more specifically when they were in Mexico and the haters pissed on them. The thing that made it worse was that instead of walking away from those gross fans, the boys went right up to the fence and got down on their knees to try and lap up the piss becuase they didn’t want it to go to waste. It was so sad. Like they wanted it or something.”

The anon after her too.

Why the heck would be Jb want to take the pee in their mouths? I know pissing on them story was accurate but I dont think they were drinking it and wanted it…that would just be weird?

• LaCosita

Yeah but even still, I dont think Papa Jonas would want his boys licking dirty piss off of the gross cement floors. The boys did eat the crickets when they were in Mexico, perhaps they have been eating tapeworms too. There is only one way to check and that is to look at their poo…maybe Blanda can get us some since she was able to sell Joe’s ejaculated sperm on the illuminati trading site.

Well the sick part is people probably would buy it! SMH

Cute pic of the boys! <3 Nick would look better like this though <3

Its just so sad that everyone is worried about the bros specifically Joe.

?
    fake story! I’m from mexico and Joe was very nice with the fans

i love new song

LaCosita said:
    ””””’
    im tired of all this comments about blanda!
    who cares blanda?
    This post of music! not Joe personal life.

I see on twitter coming together supporting the boys, helping promote them & becoming very excited over everything. I come on here & I see negativity. Is oceanup the negative place to be?

LOL

This is something I saw in another post and I agree. Boybands today suck and I honestly hope they clean their image. I was a JoBros fan when I was 14 and I think they’re so good, but I don’t feel like being obsessed anymore over them, because this band sounds and looks too childish like 1D does. That’s why they lost so many fans, they became years without doing music together and now their fans grew up and they’re failing. Soon the 14 year-old girls of now will grow up and the 11 year-old girls of now won’t be interested in them in the future, because new bands will appear.

Hey I wrote that LOL. Exactly my point. And anything like that is called “HATE” by these younger girls. The fact is that it’s not hate, not at all. It’s simply constructive criticism. I do like the guys, but as I grow, I expect them to as well.

• oceanUP

sounds amazing, joe looks great!

all kids teens and adults love jonas brothers they are fans who loved them

Cannot get past the stupid name Pom Pom!! They are not a teen boy band any more so I hope they are bringing some more mature music to reach the older fans that have grown up with them.

Not very exciting. Looks like a One Direction music video, nothing new.
    ???????????????????????????????????????

what? 1D is pop! this song sound blues and soul

i cant wait! JB music is different and amazing

April 2nd? That’s a day before the alleged sex tape comes out.lol.They better hope it doesn’t exist or that there ninjas destroy it before it gets released to the public.

the comments of jonas with 1D are stupid !

is very different because 1D all songs are pop and JB new song is soul pop and blues

and stop commenting on the post of JB, if you say that you do not care and you’re not a fan.
    why fucking are you here?

i cant wAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I LIKE IT!

sound good!
    problema?

The 1D comparison is literally so stupid. They’re completely different, JB is a band and 1D are a group…

• Red Bottoms Cheap

Greetings from Carolina! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site! Red Bottoms Cheap http://redbottomscheapweb.webs.com/

• cheap red bottoms for sale

I’m really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue? cheap red bottoms for sale http://cheapredbottomsweb.webs.com/

I cry so much when I hear Joe being this bad man. I cry and lay awake an wonder – where is Joe? Where is the man who we all loved now he is involved in drugs and being a rude. Please come back to us Joe…be our Joe again. I cannot stop to cry from this. I get so sad. He was our gem.

• meizitang

if i’m able to reduce 25lbs per month with it, i ll buy this yet again. meizitang http://www.meizitangcapsules.com

I can’t wait!!!

I think she meant the people who terrorize people and Yes! It has been very dangerous and chaotic!

The kings are back! 6 days left until they’re finally back on stage! Can’t wait! ?

that’s so amazing <3
    i missed that so much

• daidaihua

i ve often been satisfied using this type of fruta planta sturdy edition. that is new product or service but i’ve used for months. they genuinely curbs my appetite and i have more energy. it much more robust than the normal edition. daidaihua http://www.buydaidaihua.com

Now remember that you guys have fans? The quality of the shows in latin america was ridiculously poorly treated fans now want to sell the whole CD comes humble sells to Blanda and his friends will be a success.
    The former Jonas fan club that I attend has no place for you guys and we are 1500 people who stopped buying CDs, DVDs and souvenirs you guys were negligent with fans thinking they were doing us a favor come sing in Latin America fans hoped you guys excited about around and you guys were cold worrying about the personal life of each one with Joe and Kevin ridiculous girlfriend with the program with that Daniela is very annoying seeing her complain all the time anxiety.
    Nick left for work and find that his smile is so precious that only shows when it is convinient Hell are you wrong not want drama music is our focus.

Even the sweet Boo Boo is more successful than the Jonas they do not earn anything and if all is equal cd this song will be a failure because nobody needs to buy just listen on youtube for free.
    Poor old Nick and Kevin Joe messed around with all this drama and now with all this sex tape Jonas became a joke.

• Josy

It is envisaged? Ridiculous they think will cause the fans expectation they have been more innovative.
    I’m frustrated

FYI no1curr about Latin America. Groups only go there to make a quick buck. But if you stopped buying stuff they really won’t miss your crazy selves.

Urine? Crickets? Tapeworms? These are the new Jonas rumors? What’s next, tadpoles? Their new music is about to drop after 4 years and this is what you come up with?

can’t wait!
    i’m so scared about that movie, pls tell me that isabel lucas has a boyfriend!
    i want nick single!

Must have been your opinion bc from what I saw from tweets of Latin Americans is that the boys gave them the BEST night of their life & the shows were amazing & several were sold out. I saw this from many tweets, not just a few, not to mention some of the fans I follow are from those areas & they loved it.., and were very grateful!!!

Hush you bitter person. Why is ocean up so negative? Some on here are determined to see the boys fail. Guessing it must be bitter 1D or Bieber fans..,,get a life & grow up. They are more successful then you will ever be.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 06:52 am

——————————————–

Ummm Joe DID eat Crickets …..look at his tweet you ignorant person. Don’t just say things are rumors without knowing. Idiot.

I also hope NIck doesn’t date his co star – hey maybe he should date the vet who used to date Joe! Nick would be good with someone serious like that and someone who is independent and a sweetheart who loves animals!!! :D

Honestly, latin american fans might be a little crazy sometimes, but THAT’S JUST because the american singers DON’T COME TOO OFTEN, they don’t live in our countries, so obviously when we get a chance to see them, we get so happy and crazy!

Now, about Mexico, it’s ANOTHER thing. It was a chaos not because of the Jonas fans, from what I’ve heard, but because of the haters, right? It’s the most dangerous country in latin america, so what did you expected? Violence, violence, violence. Normal for Mexico.

The Jonas Brothers are walking a very dangerous path right now….there will be trouble for them if they continue this way.

THIS IS NOT ROCK. Hate it, seriously, their old songs were much better when they had a more rocky touch. We can’t even listen to drums or guitars in this preview, THIS ALBUM WILL SUCK SO MUUUUCH

• 2 Day Diet

I tried using some of your slimming capsule, and i did eliminate 8 pounds ?I will place another order very soon. 2 Day Diet http://www.twodaydietsale.com/

Hmmm this sound isn’t really what I thought they were going to come out with. I really liked LVTT because there was so much variety – WW3 compared to Much Better right to What did I do to your heart.- there was just so much variety and they all sounded mature. Now, I hear this preview and I am drawn to picture some teeny bop miley cyrus crap.

I know its just one quick snip of the song….so fingers crossed that the rest of their album will be better.

Brazil is worried for you JOE! I see you at concert when you came and you were not good with fans! You look to side of the show to see your garbage loser girlfriend. You are rude to many fans who pay lots of money to see you. You have no interest in fans only in your stupid girlfriend. It would be fine if you had with her but you were the same person, but you are not. You change. You change to a man who has no morals and is not the same Joe we love from before. She is change you…come back to us like you were before

When she was attended the show, she sit right on top of a stool to be seen by everyone and to be seen by you. Fans got lots mad and you were so distracted – it affected your performance and made it less good. Your brothers tried to recover it but YOU are front man and YOU ruin for them!

• Josy

I agree with you I felt that I was injured at shows here in Brazil mainly in Curitiba which was super fast and without anyone to interact with the fans left the concert disappointed and simply not understanding anything was not what the public expected.
    Now you guys come humbly offer the whole cd only did these shows to make money fast if it depends on me and my group will aground in stores already that the tour was to show Blanda she speaks to advertise and sell the cds.
    You guys have done us a favor not we pay for the show.

Mar 26, 2013 @ 08:40 pm

Its terrible when we hear the articles about how the boys stooped so low to take in the urine that was sprayed on them. It makes me not want to be a fan anymore. But if Joe likes it maybe it is good.
    _______________

Is that true? Like, really, that’s just disgusting.

Good luck getting any girl to kiss you after that! Blech!

Mar 26, 2013 @ 08:43 pm

It is very true that in Mexico eating tapeworms as a new diet fad is incredibly popular! People want to loose the weight so they eat the tape worms, which then live in their gut and absorb the food instead…making the people thin…however it is INCREDIBLY unhealthy! These people often get very sick, can have bleeding through their intestines, terrible pain and they can ruin their intestinal tract.

I really hope that Joe stops doing that! He doesn’t need to be any thinner- just because he is trying to be a “hipster” doesn’t mean he has to look like a starving artist either! Boys this is not healthy!
    __________

THEY DID THIS?

the jonas brothers they are not supose to do the concert in mexico because people are so mean there they have terrorist in that country and doing drugs etc that country is worts is getting worst and worst

ohh shit! make me laugh!
    but ok! im here terrorist!
    CON LO TERRORITAH! MAKE THE HARLEM SHAKE HAHAH

most of the people who comment on oceanup are haters

he comments of jonas with 1D are stupid !

why fucking are you here?
    LOL sorry but I DO CARE. I used to be a huge fan of them and I like their old songs. I know 1D sing pop, but by listening to the lyrics of PomPoms and seeing the preview of the music video just made me think it’s really similar to 1D projects. Their music suck and there’re hardly any feelings in it. Now listen to PomPoms and to Let’s Go. Bitch, please… I CALL THIS: MUSIC TO SELL. What a pitty, they used to be so good.

If you are seriously calling them a boyband, then you do not know the definition of the word. A boyband is a group of vocalists who do not play instruments and usually (not always) dance while they sing. They do not usually write their own music and many times they do not even know each other before the band is formed (1 D and NSynch) The Jonas Brothers are brothers (so they’ve known each other since birth) who write their own music, sing and play their own instruments. They have a front man (Joe) and a back up band (who have been with them for years). They are a BAND. Period. If you don’t think they have come a long way since they started, then you haven’t listened to the new arrangements of some of their old songs. Pushin’ Me Away is NOT boyband. (They’ve turned it into folk rock) Last Time Around is NOT boyband. That’s pure rock and Roll.

• jonatic4eva

Some people here are pathetic…… If the song is good or bad, that’s so relative…for some it’s gonna be a hit…for others could be a flop. Everybody has different likings.

I just wanna respect for the guys and their job, this hasn’t been easy for them (because of all the rumors, haters, change of label, etc) is unfair that you campere a band with almost 10 years of trayectory with a musical group which was made at random in a reality show a couple years ago. What happens is that most of the girls prefer a cutie face instead of a good song…Sorry disappoint but, to be honest, One Direction, today, is just fashion. People can’t understand The Jonas Brothers has pass through that phase many years ago. I’m just tired of people who compares every single new boyband with The Jonas Brothers…also I think , if people keep comparing those boybands with The JB is for a reason…..and the reason is still there isn’t a band able to make desappear The JB.

Whatever….I’M SO EXCITED FOR POM POMS! We’ve been waiting almost FOUR YEARS for this!!!!! Let us Jonas Fans be happy… If the song is a hit or a flop doesn’t care because they made this for us, and we are gonna buy the album for them……….that’s all :bigsmile: :) .

I hate to admit it but I’m disappointed. They need to stop relying on nostalgia to make them money. Deep down I’ll always have a soft spot for them, I just expected more.

Mar 26, 2013 @ 03:19 pm
    I know this is random but i dont see nick jonas getting married he seems to controlling and annoying and he always has that im better than everyone attutide. He thinks he can treat anybody however he wants. I think he deserve to be alone

Completely untrue. For one if he was that way his brothers & bandmates wouldn’t put with it & two, nick has said numerous times that they each have a part on the cd, they work together. Someone controlling would take all the credit. He apparently treats people well bc everyone he works with always have good things about him such as how polite, sweet & talented he is. I have never heard anyone he is close to say anything bad about him except for 2 exes, & by what we have seen, they have problems themselves.

Stop basing your opinion on a few seconds. And of course if they want radio play they have to choose a catchier song. IMO, many Bieber, Selena & 1D songs (& others) have had songs on the radio that make me cringe & flip the station. If those songs can get radio play, this one can too, but wait for the whole song before making judgment.

One, it’s such a tiny sample. Two, it seems completely different than their old music. So even though I like what I’ve heard so far, even I am going to wait till I hear the whole thing to decide whether I want to buy it or not. Can’t understand anyone even saying they don’t like it based on this little bit of music.

Mar 26, 2013 @ 04:50 pm

Mar 26, 2013 @ 03:19 pm

________________

Hate to break it to you, but Nick is by no means perfect. Just because nobody says anything bad about him, doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have his own shortcomings and character flaws.

Selena is a great example of someone who gets on the radio by sheer willpower and endless promotion and keeping in touch with her fans faithfully. Cause her songs and her singing are embarrassing. Even her movie, she promoted and promoted and worked nonstop. The other Disney kids (especially the talented ones) could learn a lesson from Selena. She isn’t the most talented actress or singer, but she is not a slacker.

Nobody is perfect, but he sure isn’t as cocky & controlling that people want to make him out to be.

It sounds different And inlike it…. CAn’t wait

haha yeah mexico is disgusting place in the world soooooo yeah and shut up you indian mexican people

the song con los terroritah is about mexico because allways kill people there

ewwww in mexico they eat worms and insects thast disgusting

I guess Nick and Delta were out together today? That’s the twitter rumor.

I think i’d rather have Joe’s sex tape than this rumor.

Mar 26, 2013 @ 07:17 pm
    I guess Nick and Delta were out together today? That’s the twitter rumor.

I think i’d rather have Joe’s sex tape than this rumor.
    Mess

I think a SA fan started that rumor & it translated into more. I think one person said something & it spread like wildfire, at least this is what it seems. Have we seen anything else? I really hope not. I can’t deal with “Nelta” again.

What the hell was that? it wa slike 2 seconds..boooo

And how would you know?

nick jonas plasys bass? wtfffffff? what instrument does this kid NOT play?!??

To the above comment – they were seen eating Crickets when they were down there ( some restaurants serve them as delicacies )…but that was only one of the “unique” mexican foods they tried in the area above…so hopefully if they did have the tapeworm they just did it once or twice for the experience and not actually doing it to loose weight long term!

Mar 26, 2013 @ 09:16 pm

_____________

I hope they didn’t. What about this horrible fan story you mentioned in Mexico? That’s disgusting.

That doesn’t mean he actually does that! Where do you get the idea He does? I Hate that hipster idea! Those Hippys!!!:(

FAIL:BLAME YOU!!!! Crackheads!!!

Its true! When the JB were down in Mexico the fans were getting out of control! They even had to leave the country early and suddenly….as the boys were going to their next location – I think I read it was a radio station or something— some idiot male fans were on the other side of these chain link fences — and as the boys were walking by they pissed all over the JB — which obviously security was super angry about and the boys…so they ended up leaving the country early because of such hate and the guys screaming rude things at them. NOt to mention the chaos that happened at the airport where fans went crazy and swarmed them. Nick was even hurt a bit because people were pulling at him and grabbing him ….JOe even had his Beanie hat ripped off his head!

Pom poms???!! hahahaha so .. Who was the stupid who gave the idea of this name? this is so ridiculous as the name of the satan worshiper. Maybe she was the one who gave the idea of this. That woman is a disgrace to the band

Joe should be promoting on twitter that Blanda is searching through his toilet shit so that she can make even more money from that! And she will probably instagram it too!

please share AND/OR subscribe!!!

====
    LMAOOO STOP IT THTA “PEE ACCIDENT” DID NOT I REPEAT DID NOT OCCURE. EVERYTHING ELSE DID.

Terrorists in Mexico? In first place, do you know what is a terrorist? Inform to yourself before to talk.

See all the things that happen in your country before to talk.

This post is about Jonas Brothers, why do you have to say bad things about a country that obviously you don’t know anything?

I agree. Fans there said there was NO pee incident. Straight from their twitters they repeated this several times. It was a nasty rumor that was started up.

i know mexico is worst country in latin america compare to others contry in latin america nobody wants to live there thats soooo scary to live in mexico and people dont want to live that country and i know is worst

People remember that this IS JUST THE SINGLES, they and Garbo already said that the other songs in the album wont be as radio friendly like this one and THATS why they choose this one.

• oceanUP

omgggg

FAIL. BLAME ON JOE

”””””””””””””

And who are you to criticize nick?

pleasenot criticize without knowing people, you’re comment is pathetic hater

So far, so great. Not a big fan of the title of the song, though… it kind of gives me One Direction feels.

____________________
    You’re pathetic, immature and racist

I’m sorry but that looks so cheesy.

Totally disagree. Simple, yet exciting. Can’t wait.

Just wish the snippet of the song was the background music.

Not very exciting. Looks like a One Direction music video, nothing new.

I want let’s go to become a single, i srsly can’t stop listening that song <3

Garbo said pom poms sounds like hollaback girl

They are falling flat compared to Adam Levine, Beyonce, etc. if they want to make a comeback, it’s not going to work with the boy band image anymore – and THAT is there competition, and they are damn good at what they do. And I’m not talking about #1 on iTunes, I’m talking about the actual piece of music.

i can’t freakin wait!!!!