Miley, ‘I Haven’t Seen Nick Jonas In Years’

musicfocus
mileyjonasss_0
BGZcnzECEAEt5Ta.jpg-large

+ New Pom Poms still!

UPDATE: FOCUSED ON MUSIC & MUSIC ALONE.

Even though Miley denied having lunch with Nick, a ‘source’ told Hollywood Life: ‘[There was] absolutely no romantic vibe at all, at any time while they ate and while they were there. It seemed more like a meeting than a friendly chit chat or get together, it was a more serious tone, based on their demeanor.

They seemed to be having a business meeting ,they were on their phones and then they left without incident. They left separately. Liam was fully aware that she was out with him, there is nothing to worry about at all.’

Do YOU believe Miley??

LOL LOVE HER

There aren’t this tweet on her profile

Mar 27, 2013 @ 04:43 pm
    She probably fingers herself to him every night. Bitch stfu

Why would she? She has Liam. Niley fans are cray cray.

I would be pissed too if I was happily engaged to someone I love and suddenly someone makes bullshit about me seeing my ex??? It’s irrelevant

She’s such a fucking bitch and hypocrite she acts and says that she doesn’t care about what people say or tabloids print yet she has to come back with a fucking remark for everything and she seems to always do it once its done and over with she needs to learn to leave things alone and just let rumors and stories just take their course.
    How would you like lies written about you 24/7. This stupid Nick thing came out yesterday from a fucking niley stan. If she wants to respond to it she can do it whenever the fuck she wants too.

• johacaballero94

SHE DELETED IT.

Maybe nick and miley will see each other again in the very future, she OBVS still liked him in 2011 but something must have happened in 2012 cause I can’t help but think that she hates him!!! I bet she loves Liam but is still hung over nick

We all know miley and Justin bieber are gonna date JS they are closer than ever right now

Why wait several days to say something? Why not say something the first day?

because she has a life

Geez, Miley. A tad overly dramatic I would say. You flaunt your body, pose with a penis cake, suck face with a horses head, smoke weed and beg for attention but when you get attention you lash out. Sound familiar?

And sorry, I’m not buying the whole “I sent my ring off for repairs” crap. Miley and Liam have not been out TOGETHER well over a month. They are engaged to be married, yet she attends no Hollywood parties with him or him with her. They have been arriving at everything solo since Christmas.

Nick Jonas hasn’t dated her since he was 14 years old. They may not have crossed paths in the last couple years but they certainly know each other. All you had to say was that the rumors weren’t true.

Selena and nick will get back together if anything. Niley is dead and nick wants Selena’s pussy so bad

She probably fingers herself to him every night. Bitch stfu
    Yeah, right. Why would she when she has hunky Liam laying next to her.

I’m thinking your fingering yourself while you stare at a picture of her. Bitch stfu!!

Lol she deleted them…….

MESS @ that magazine claiming Khloé Kardashian doesn’t know who is the baby daddy “.”
    And sigh at the Niley fanatics and Miley haters running in this post all together.

Lol and Nick probably doesn’t even care about her we all know “Wedding Bells” was just for publicity and know Miley is promoting him and his bros single without even knowing it. And we all know the crazy things Miley those as well for publicity.

I ove both of them BUT separately.

All you had to say was that the rumors weren’t true.

All you had to say was this as well.
    There was no need to a big ass novel about Miley and Liam. A tad overdramatic I must say.

You obviously don’t know enough about the 3 of them. Nick and miley were seen in 2009 and 2010 together and miley dedicated a song to nick in 2011 in public (it’s on YouTube) they dated even after they were 14 and obviously had enough feelings toward each other. Miley and Liam did not break up, Liam is was busy with work. He was spotted at her house server all times. Don’t believe this bullshit on the magazines you may seem because they are stronger than ever right now. And who cares if miley does that shit?? Is it ok for Selena to date guys only when they are doing well?? Ex: Justin bieber when he’s very famous, nick jonas when he was very famous, Taylor Lautner when he was famous cause of twilight. Selena also ditched Demi lovatos ass for Taylor swift because she wasnt relevant enough for her!!! There are so many fucking lies and backstabbing behind all these girls and guys!!

Did Miley ever attend school? Her grammar is terrible. “I couldn’t have ran” and “I haven’t went to eat.” YIKES!!!! Get that girl some schooling quick.

Lol it would be funny if Nick refers to her as “Miley Ray Cyrus” from now on or even un-follows her on Twitter.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:05 pm

Did Selena ever take singing lessons?????? Her singing is terrible. YIKESZZZZZ get that GURL some lessons quick!!

She doesn’t even follow him and his name is Nick Jonas i don’t see what’s so funny ;._.;

What happened to miley and Taylor swift!! Miley needs Taylor for some publicity!!

I heard some Jonatics are having a meltdown over nothing in Twitter and going after Miley O.O BYE i’m not buying “Pom Poms” with that attitude, gerls!
    #BuyHere’sToNeverGrowingUp and block da lessors.

Niley this Niley that ugh….. im so overly tired of this, i cant even believe i liked them before as a couple. And i have a weird feeling in my guts that this is not the end of this Niley Sh*t, their would probably be more after their albums come out. Hope Nick get a girl before that happens.

——————–

I was just going to say the same thing! Too bad she dropped out before getting her “home schooling diploma”. Not that finishing would have given her better grammar — think she was too far gone by then since her family doesn’t value education. Now Noah has dropped out of the SFVPS and is going to the “school of horses”. Nice one parents!

Shut Up that’s one of the dumbest bullshit I’ve read… -_-

She is such a fucking bitch and hypocrite she acts and says that she doesn’t care about what people say or tabloids print yet she has to come back with a fucking remark for everything and she seems to always do it once its done and over with she needs to learn to leave things alone and just let rumors and stories just take their course.

…Why would someone let a rumour about them “run it’s course” if it’s fake?

Get that single promo, Nicky ;)!!!

I’m not a Smiler, but seeing how filled with hate Selenators are just makes me pray that Selena’s ratchet vocal chords snap and send her even further into the dirt than she already is.
    LOOOL THIS

• BrokenArrow

Are you the same SugarVenom from youtube? :)

Wow you seem mad. Calm down.
    Lol. It’s just these stupid selena stans don’t get it. They’re stuck on stupid 24/7.

_____

You didn’t get my comment, actually i didn’t agree with you.
    And no thanks i’m not a selena fan thx God.
    Lol at YOU.

Go back to school and learn some good grammar

____

Tell Miley ;-)

The fact that you Miley fans think that all the people who dislike her are Selena fans is sad :/

“FOCUSED ON MUSIC AND ONLY MUSIC”
    *then talk about rumors bla bla*
    HAHAHAAHA I JUST CANT WITH HER

~~

this.

“FOCUSED ON MUSIC AND ONLY MUSIC”
    *then talk about rumors bla bla*
    HAHAHAAHA I JUST CANT WITH HER

~~

this.
    _____

This This

The fact that you Miley fans think that all the people who dislike her are Selena fans is sad:/
    Sure they are.

And no thanks i’m not a selena fan thx God.
    Never said you were, sweetie.

You niley stans really need to get a life and move on because Miley did. She’s now engaged to a gorgeous hunk of a MAN (in case you niley stans didn’t realize that) who could kick nick’s ass in a heartbeat, blind folded.

MIAM :love:

• TheSugarVenom

Anyone who believes made-up rumors without any photos for proof over Miley herself saying she never hung with Nick is just a delusional Niley Stan or a hater who will go blind just to call Miley a liar.

For those of you calling Miley an attention whore- grow the fuck up and stop shitting yourself! She rarely addresses rumors that attack her personal life and when she does, she has that right as a human being to clear things up when bullshit is constantly said about her.

None of you know whst it’s like to be famous and to have a million rumors chew your life apart yet if one friend starts a rumor bout you, you’ll go haywire yet you expect Miley to keep quiet when rumors are made up about her and all over national news?

The haters are so pathetic. If you’re gonna hate, at least don’t seem stupid like you’re just saying shit you know is ridiculous and untrue

Damn, this one Selena-stanning troll never sleeps!

Shit kid, put your anger to good use. Maybe take up a sport or plaster Selena’s fading, fat-as-fuck face to a punching bag and fire away st her for not being nearly as successful or talented as Miley even when she tries so hard and Miley doesn’t.

PS: Nice knowing Miley won’t be dumb enough to look like a hissing hyena mixed with a constipated mermaid on HER new single cover when she puts out that #1 single.

Selena’s only Stan is so pressed at the fact that it’s all alone and that Selena couldn’t own Miley even if Miley was dead.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 06:45 am
    “I’m only going to talk about my music”
    Then denies her date with Nick or whatever people say.
    Lol she’s such an hypocrite seriously.

The number of times you’ve desperately called Miley “an hypocrite” not only shows that you have no conception of what the word “hypocrisy” means but also that you can’t spell worth shit. Go back to school and learn some good grammar.

I swear Selena Stan’s are the most idiotic breathing species on this planet. They’re delusional children who are blind enough to ACTUALLY think Selena has anything for anyone.

Selenators are the reason this generation is corrupt. Obama needs to issue a SELENATOR HOLOCAUST… now!

SubwayToVenus said:

So sad for me to say this, I have been a huge fan of her for the longest time and she’s still queen to me but she’s become such a fucking joke that it’s actually embarassing.
    I wonder why can’t she just straight up say “me and Liam still love each other, we never broke up, we’re together” instead she’s playing PR with her ring. She’s become so offensive and annoying like seriously I don’t know how she even wants to stay relevant anymore, she does NOTHING at all, she’s changed so much. Definitely sad.

Melodramatic much, subway?
    What even.

Niley is dead but Jaylor lives!!!!! Rejoice!!!

Whether this is true or not we may never know. Most likely a bunch of lies that keep piling up. I would just like to know where Nick is… He literally has not been spotted at all. Is he even in LA? I am wondering if he is somewhere or just locked up somewhere working on this movie script, but what gets me is that he has not even been spotted at Starbucks, he always gets spotted there, unless he laying off the coffee. He hasn’t been with Joe at all or with friends. Maybe he will appear today.

THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT, ALREADY.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 10:34 pm
    She’s soo funny. She hasn’t seen him in years, but she tweeted him in 2011 (unanswered) and obviously drunk-dialed him in 2012, waking the poor guy out of a sound sleep. She also tore his photo up during concerts in 2011 and had a verbal meltdown before the song “Driveway” when Nick was seen w/Delta. Yet she was dating her current fiance at the time. None of that was so long ago.

She drunk dialed him?? How do we know this? Didn’t she have a lot of nick references in her concerts, while Liam was there? I heard this, not sure if it was true.
    The song “Wedding Bells” says : “Pardon my interruption, this drink’s just settlin in, all of my reservations, of reaching out don’t exist. She said “Can you keep a secret? A ceremony’s set for June…” Since the song portrays him as being woken up from sleep, the caller (hmm, who might that be?) was the one who had been drinking.
    ———————
    He was the one drunk dumbass he said this drink just settle in is a metaphor as in it was a bad news for him in reality nobody was drunk than dumb kids now a days don’t get the song.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 10:34 pm

———————

“I’m only going to talk about my music”
    Then denies her date with Nick or whatever people say.
    Lol she’s such an hypocrite seriously.

You people are all stupid I love miley because she clears rumors and this rumor had to stop they basically were saying she was cheating Liam with nick, of course she had to stop the rumor this could bring trouble with her fiancé people making up rumors like this, and is making her look like a cheater of course she going to cleared, and I don’t know what’s wrong with you all she said literally which means she hardly has seen him in person but she has seen him, that doesn’t mean she hasn’t talk to him over the phone or texted him or Skype which they do a lot, she meant as in person they are obviosly friends since she told him about the wedding and nick confess on his song his still has feeling for her obviosly he love who she is as a person and keep in touch.

“I’m only going to talk about my music”
    Then denies her date with Nick or whatever people say.
    Lol she’s such an hypocrite seriously.
    She has to talk about dumbass they were accusing her of cheating and how is she a hypocrite?because she told the truth and you people prefer to believe two idiots who lie! Or the magazines please am glad miley clear the rumors they were going to keep damaging her by calling her a cheater.

This niley shit keeps going In circles and I can’t help but think this isn’t the end

Nah. You’re wrong. The drink is why “the person” is calling. “all of my reservations of reaching out don’t exist”. The drink makes “the person” (who shares an anniversary with the other person of June 11) mellow enough to call “the sleeping person” out of the blue and let them know they are getting married. The sleepy person is surprised by the call, the news, the insensitivity of the other person not comprehending that June was “their month” and they are blindsided and don’t act happy about the news to the “other person”.

___________

She’s an hypocrite bc she was going to only talk about music and not about the rumors.
    If i was her i would actually laugh at the media because they always are saying lies but she keeps giving them attention because she likes the drama.
    IF Liam really loves her then why the fuck she would care about what people think tbh

And i didn’t say i actually believe Miley cheated??? please, read twice what i say. I just laugh about this.

“FOCUSED ON MUSIC AND ONLY MUSIC”
    *then talk about rumors bla bla*
    HAHAHAAHA I JUST CANT WITH HER

Mar 27, 2013 @ 07:37 pm
    SubwayToVenus said:

u are so horny just finger yourself already

Nelena lives

I can totally see why she is annoyed tbh, so many people always tweet her about nick and she is probably just sick of it. I bet she may have a lot of unresolved feelings for nick but she is engaged. If i was engaged and people were putting bullshit about me and my ex around i would be very angry! She doesnt need this right now and if she was friends with him she would be following him on twitter! Get over it guys! If they still loved each other they would be together, and thats how love is. Liam is good for her and i think theyre great together. Past is past, And whatever is meant is meant. Stop sticking this niley shit down her throat. We dont know what goes on behind locked doors, maybe Liam doesnt like nick?

Lol and then ppl say all Nick wants is attention BUT look at this, the guy hasn’t even said ONE word and yet hes ib everyones mouth. Hes just lucky……

• Clauber

She loves drama.
    Come on she was the one who taked off her ring, it was obvious that people (specially blogs) were going to think that (breakup Miam).
    Its kinda annoying, but whatever, its her life, so much people likes her, so she can play every day with her ring.
    And the Nick thing is totally ridiculous!

She loves drama.
    And the Nick thing is totally ridiculous!

She got her damn ring cleaned, i would hope she would after being engaged for so long! Liam is a busy man who she just wasnt able to see for a while

She has been known to slam rumors down on her twitter ever since she got it. Remember that one rumor about nick getting her a promise ring that was like 70k?? she went on twitter and also denied it. So dont get your panties tied in a twist because shes always been like this.

Nick just wasnt there for miley when she needed him and he has admitted that. its awful to lose someone who you cared so much for and spend many years with. Nick obviously meant alot to her as she grew up. Things happened and people change i guess

• any

es una perra, que me chupe el culo, nunca en su vida encontrara alguien mejor que nick, total.. el es demasiado para una inmadura pendeja como ella.

Miley acts like everyone is an idiot. She is the one who went out with her engagement ring finger prominently on display WITHOUT the ring on it. SHE is the one who tweeted a few weeks ago that the song “When I was Your Man” by Bruno Mars was making her weep. Come on. THAT certainly wasn’t tears for Liam. Look at the words to the song.

any said:

Lávate la boca con jabón, pendeja ;)

niley is alive

• ugh

ALMOST ALL THESE COMMENTS HERE ARE SO STUPID…

THIS IS ALL STUPID -__-

Yeah I believe Miley cause I don’t think she has SEEN him.

• any

ven a lavarme idiota.

IT’S BEEN CONFIRMED BY AN EMPLOYEE WHO WAS THERE ALL DAY. MILEY AND NICK WERE NEVER SEEN TOGETHER AT PATTY’S. (E!NEWS). IT’S JUST A NILEY STAN WANTING HER 15MINS. OF FAME.

IF ANY OF YOU BELIEVE THAT NILEY IS BACK THEN Y’ALL ARE FUCKING DELUSIONAL JUST LIKE THE MEDIA.

NILEY IS OOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRR.

I’d like people could get over that BUT not even Nick Jonas can!

nelena is dead and nick wants niley pussy’s not nelena nick wants niley

haha yeah sure! only boys who loves grandmothers!

GRANDMA SELLY MAKES SHAKE BOYS DICKS!

wait a minute… Nick has a penis?

Nemi and Jaylor 2013!!!!!!

niley forever

Nemi >>>>>>. Nelena >>>>>>>. My used underwear >>>>> Niley

ive seen them actully quite a bit at pattys in the past 6 months

Nick and Demi forever!!!!! Niley dead dead!!!!!

4ever

and you use nelena underware

I ship Liam and Selena :)

wtf is nemi and jaylor???? da fuck bitches!!! no one want taylor! i need chris brown to spank dat money grabbing boys souls chic!!!demi lovato is already married to wilmer!!

nick and demi? haha niley is love

demi already married wilmer so obvs, she did a private ceremony like beyonce and jayz

nelena is dead niley is alive

ship Liam and Selena

Selena is too boring for him, he needs someone to bow down to him like mileys dogs

Wilmer is mine BITCHZZ mine!!!! Demi can have Nick. Miley with Liam. Selena with Joe. Miley with Kevin.

…Why would someone let a rumour about them “run it’s course” if it’s fake?

Its called being a grownup sweetheart. This shit happens in high school it does absolutely nothing but fuel the fire when she says shit like that. The only time I could really understand someone going and saying something or reacting the way she did to a rumor is if it were about their family or child other wise grow up shit happens its a stupid rumor live life and let it be. Thats why.

Don’t need to come with that fake “sweetheart” speech, please. I don’t see nothing wrong with this. You “fuel the fire” if you shut up and increase the rumours. If she wasn’t saying anything people would say it’s true anyway. She can’t win. Idc the big deal and how adress it makes her “a fucking bitch”.

One work on your grammar saying i don’t see nothing wrong with this makes you sound like an idiot. Secondly i completely forgot about the whole thing like I’m sure a lot of other people did until she brought it up again. Secondly stop sounding so defensive like your her friend or something I don’t think you know what the word hypocrite means because if you did you’d see I was write. Every single thing said about her she needs to say something you can say its not fueling the fire but it is thats what the media wants is for her to get pissed and respond stop trying to defend her and act like her responding and writing a page about every rumor or story about her is ok. Because its not theres a difference between defending herself and just finding stories she can bitch about case closed. If all your going to do is repeat what you just said don’t even bother responding.

no demi with joe not selena joe never likes selena even his brothers dont make that up

you mean blanda and joe joe never likes selena joe allways likes miley demi and his friends

made up by a fan you peole like made things up about selena and nick and that never happen everybody knows

selena makes boys masturbate

nicks mastrurbates about selenas pictures

Does nick masturbate to Miley’s pics or???? He hasn’t had a girlfriend in ages!!! He’s gonna be ancient before he gets laid again

His last girlfriend was 2012 her name was delta and she is a Australian singer and model

I mean if she hates him or not ( i genuinely don’t think so) she should stop because they would probably be crossing each others paths from now on on red carpets, award shows etc…

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:12 pm
    nelena is dead and nick wants niley pussy’s not nelena nick wants niley

Nope!!!! Nicks been hung over Selena for ages now!!! He only used miley for fame!! He’s gonna be banging Selena soon! Nelena baby for lyfe!!

haha please everyone knos that is not true because miley and nick they were friends before nick was famous and nick was using selena for fame not miley well you dont know nothing

I DON’T think Miley loves Nick back.

Nelena 2013

• Nick Jonas

Miley Ray Cyrus Verified said:

Nick Jonas said:
    Mmm…yess! Selena’s yellow teeth were a MAJOR turn on in our relationship. Selly >

Oh mah god nick get over your fucking self if yo gonna stay mad at me inleast invite me ova first.

Sorry babe i love you i’m sorry i didn’t reply to your UFO tweet :'(!!!
    Why’d you have to cut me (and you hair) off?!

selena allways copy to miley and other actris to she has no life she has no personality

selena never love nick she was with him from fame and she allways does that she is a thief of boys and boys dont want selena anymore because she is a liar slut and whore

OMMMMG NO
    she loved him!!!!!!!! They were always seeing each other and nick even cheated on miley with her!!

• BrokenArrow

Just a random comment, i really like that pictre of him & the guitar *.*
    I think she wouldnt care that much about rumors like this if she was just dating him, but she’s engaged. I’d love to see them together again tho. I think they bring each other’s best sides when they’re together but that’s just my thought.

Whats demi lovato doing these days? im sure shes dreaming about a white christmas but other than that shes probably banging liam!!

She is what I call Nick to tell him was going to marry! wedding bell song!

she’s a bitch, liar

Now delete the tweet! loves attention! is pathetic

haha wow what a liar will you stop made that thing selena never loved nick thats ridiculous and nick never cheated on miley and you know is true

Just a random comment, i really like that pictre of him & the guitar *.*

omg how boring mileys obvs banging nick

• BrokenArrow

She deleted the tweets and people are like’omg she still cares about him’ lol

NELENA AND NILEY FANS ARE PATETIC!

NICK JONAS IS BETTER SINGLE

I LOVE HIM

hi Im nick jonas i bang miley cyrus then pretend to care about her and write a song for her

• Selena Gomez

Nicky jonas said:

HAI BUY MAH SINGLE “CUM AND GET IT” ON ITUNES I LUV MY FANZ I’M TOTALLY A POP STAR LULZ BIEBS CALL ME PLZ

oh baby ill def cum for u

CUM TO ME YA BIG STUD http://24.media.tumblr.com/c6e340615635267d7699a1fa94d14d7e/tumblr_mk6kfnpqvC1rjylgzo1_500.jpg

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:46 pm
    NELENA AND NILEY FANS ARE PATETIC!

NICK JONAS IS BETTER SINGLE

I LOVE HIM

ya hes obvs gay then

• Nicky Jonas

Love that pic selly, so hottt send me more on my iphone ok babe

well hi fake nick jonas and stop made that crap bitch we are not stupid

Nelena soon!!!!!! Watch out bitches the queen and king are coming baccck! yee haw cant wait for the big comeback and proposal

haha a girl prentendent to be nick jonas thats ridicolous

niley is coming back nick wnats miley not selena nelena please in your dreams

• Selena Gomez

Nicky Jonas said:

Love that pic selly, so hottt send me more on my iphone ok babe

Meh lookin’ fierce.

wow some fans pretending to be nick and selena is the same person stop foling yourself bitch

Lol Miley ONLY said she has not SEEN Nick in years BUT she did NOT say she hasn’t TALKED to him. Wedding Bells obviously proves they have been keeping in touch with each other, and if it wasn’t true she would of deny that BUT instead all she said was “thats what you get when you date someone who’s a musician”.

And don’t even call me a Niley fan because im not, im just stating the truth.

you are a fan who pretending to be nick or selena please dont make things up on your own

…Why would someone let a rumour about them “run it’s course” if it’s fake?

sorry but nick jonas write that song wedding bells about miley bacuse they love each other

AN EMPLOYEE WHO WAS WORKING ALL DAY AT PATTY’S CONFIRMED THAT THEY NEVER SAW MILEY AND NICK HANGING OUT TOGETHER AT THE RESTAURANT. CASE CLOSED!!! (E!NEWS)

MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM!!!

Nicholas used miley for a quick booty call in 2009 and 2010 obviously, they were still friends in 2011 till he started bashing her up on late night Skypes miley couldn’t do anything but dump his ass from then on and bash him back. She moved on to Liam and got engaged.

Lol what??? He didn’t bashes her on no skype, you have got to be kidding me.She Un-follewed him on the same day Nelta became an official couple and that “UFO” comment of hers that he didn’t respond. And she made it so obvious by writing “oh like this is why this happens like don’t you see how much you hurt me like really like”. I love Miley but lol she’s too funny.

IF Nick gets a new girl she’ll get hate like Blanda tho. At least she’s like Danielle.

UEJNXJDISISJDNJSS
    THEY ACTUALLY WENT ON A DATE AHHHHH

====
    If anything he probably masturbates to Jennifer Lawrence’s picture. But if its a ex and considering how tacky with all those tattoos Miley has it would be Delta.

You got to be kidding me. More like Selenita used Nicholas for fame. OBVS Miley was way bigger but they were a private relationship, he didn’t used her.

we all know nick and miley have sex all the time, every city they’re in at the same time they have sex guys it’s so obvious really. Miley doesn’t wanna lose Liam cause he takes care of her hording dog problem

No he actually used miley. Miley was a bit wild back then and loved to sleep around, OBVS not anymore but she loved sleeping around nick used her for the sex and publicity he got he tried hiding their sexy relationship by denying it

SubwayToVenus is like “nooooooooo!”

Selena is so much better for nick. She’s classy and seems like the perfect girlfriend to obey him she’s OBVS Anastasia while he’s christian

you better wake up because is true miley and nick they loved each other and nick never loved selena some people dont want to realyse that and nick use miley? pfff hahaha please that a total lie we all know that nick jonas allways love miley and writes songs about her you dont know about there life you dont know nothing

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:22 pm
    SubwayToVenus is like “nooooooooo!”

Ikr she’s probs crying under her mattress while playing Taylor swift better than revenge… She is sooooo horny!!

Nick wants dat Demi Lovato puss now! #STAYSTRONG

omgggg selena wants nick now because his albums gonna be out and hes the next bieber!!

you mean miley is soooo much better with nick not selena you are wrong miley and nick are true love

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:23 pm

gurl we all know nick loved selenas pussy it was juciy and he was her first, they did it after the romantic golf date

SubwayToVenus is like “nooooooooo!”

Subway, IS THAT YOU :O?
    Haha really tho all her OTP are dying.
    Jelena is over too.

Nick loved selena all this time, stop denying it even with delta he would think about selenas latino long legs

Selena must be boring af.
    Vanessa is the real deal >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subway, IS THAT YOU ?
    Haha really tho all her OTP are dying.
    Jelena is over too.

nelena is on now, i never liked niley. *Compells you*

Its funny how people are now feeling bad for Nick…….. oh how the tables have turned.

Selena must be boring af.
    Vanessa is the real deal >>>>>>>>>>>>>

ya but shes not as tight as selena, vanessa would always go to sex shops with her boy toys!

ew nickolas is a hoe who thinks wayyy to highly of himself!

• Nick Jonas

Selena must be boring af.
    Vanessa is the real deal >>>>>>>>>>>>>

======
    Lol thats the thing (and people around Nick can confirm) Hes not as boring as he seems and Selena bored the F out of him. He doesn’t want no Anastasia, he wants a “lady in the street but a freak in the bed.”

well you stop dreaming nick never love selena what are you talking about and nick love mileys pussy and stop made things up because everyone knos that nick awllways love miley and you must be a man who talks like that hahahaha

• Nick Jonas

I miss calling my little Selenur Pocahontas and ask her to tell me dirty things in my talented ear as we hear “Never Say Never” on the radio :(

ew nickolas is a hoe who thinks wayyy to highly of himself!

====
    Main reason why Niley would never EVER happened, they BOTH think too highly of themselves.

ew nickolas is a hoe who thinks wayyy to highly of himself!

====

• Miley Ray Cyrus Verified

Nick Jonas said:

wtfffff nick loved banging miley it was the only thing he was good at in the relationship, miley always had to iron his boxers and take care of him like a doggy

• BrokenArrow

Why some people dare to call her hypocrite when they complain about her as much as they say she complains.
    They complain when Miley wants attention but then the give her the attention.
    Or when they say they have the right to react to her tweets because twitter is a public thing but then they dont want fans to react to their comments that they post in a public forum. lol.

Did she deleted the tweet? I can’t find it…

She didn’t have to add fuel to the fire and post that on twitter.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 08:25 pm

• SubwayToVenus

She mentioned him several times during her 2011 tour. Don’t forget about “If you ask Nick he’ll stay, it’s not that easy” a song she supposedly wrote for Liam.

Miley loves Liam and she’s a stage five clinger over him going by body language. Niley fans you are sad….

From Perez,

their reps have said that they were together just for lunch and it had a very business feel to it.

Who knows? Without pics ther isn’t any proof. Can’t believe paps wo stalk her constantly missed that.

we are not sad we know that nick loves miley thats all

thiSS!!
    something must have happened! he was ok with Nick in 2011, until he blocked him and she dislike him now, if she was in love and happy she would be ok with Nick as friend, she wouldn’t have reacted like that and then delete the tweets, something is wrong, I bet there’s something there we don’t know.

Mar 27, 2013 @ 08:46 pm
    From Perez,

It was Hollywood life that said no reps. Miley herself said she hasn’t seen him in yrs…

I don’t get it, Miley was still obsessed with Nick in 2011, she started hating him when he started dating Delta, but before Delta Nick dated Selena, Samantha Barks, Nicole Anderson, that dancer Courntey and Miley was ok she still tweeted him and talked about him as his friend, but then Nelta happened and she unfollows him, starts supporting Kirstey alley on DWTS and breaks her friendship with her, I would like to know what really happened!

Those tweets are fake!!!!!!!!!

I thought she was actually happy with Liam and was ok with Nick but now seeing how bitter she is and how she wants to FOCUS ON MUSIC AND MUSIC ALONE, I think otherwise, the girl is still hurt, the rumor about the date wasn’t big deal, she could have just denied it, but she seems hurt, there’s been rumors about her and Liam calling the wedding off, him cheating etc for weeks and she hadn’t replied to them with that much anger or frustration as she did about the Nick rumors, what’s happening?

Those tweets are fake!!!!!!!!!

they’re not fake, I was connected when she tweeted them, I saw them on her account! she deleted them but they were there!

Mar 27, 2013 @ 09:02 pm

Because she doesn’t want the public to think she cheated on Liam or want Liam to get mad, where as Liam did actually have something with that woman. They were on a break though so he didn’t actually cheat.

why is she so pissed? they just said they were spotted by a fan!! if that was not true, she should of said, rumors about me having lunch with Nick J are totally not true and that’s it.

yeah but he has had a lot of “first dates” since then, but he tecnically hasn’t had a girlfriend since february 2012, that’s a year now.

his next gf will be Isabel Lucas, wanna bet?

Because she’s with Liam and she loves him and people are acussing her of cheating with her ex of years ago.

I love Nick he tweeted about Pompoms in the middle of the storm.

nobody acussed her of cheating, they said they hung as friends.

what do you guys think that happened in 2011 that made Miley hate Nick?

nobody acussed her of cheating, they said they hung as friends.

They said she had dinner with her ex and perhaps was rekindling things. Liam was actually with another person while they were on a break so neither will comment on it because it is true.

Miley and Nicholas started dating when they were 13 and broke up when they were 15, then they reconnected in 2009 and dated for a few months again, they were 16, then they broke up again but started seeing each others again in 2010, they even celebrated Nick’s 18 birthday together. In 2011 she kept stalking his tweets and talking about him on her shows until he announced he was dating Delta, so she hasn’t seen him in two years but man, she’s been kinda obsessed with him for 5 years it’s just the last couple of years she’s hated him, and now she freaks out about the rumor! what’s going on in Miley’s head, she should learn from Nick, he is not crazy he just writes songs

Miley has more than 130 million dollars, she is the youngest millionaire ever who cares if she can’t write, the sad part is that she seems unhappy with her life.

Anon Miley seems pretty obsessed with Liam at the moment. Don’t think Nick has crossed her mind in a while until this whole made up dinner

But I don’t think Miley and Liam will get married. Liam will call it off probably. She’s too clingy and he seems like he’s over it all.

I don’t think she is obsessed with Liam or has ever been as much as she was with Nick for 5 years! now she is obsessed with her dogs, and MUSIC AND MUSIC ALONE she doesn’t seem right, I hope she finds herself

they won’t get married but Niley isn’t getting back together either never ever, Nick should date someone like Dakota Fanning, but I think she is a lesbian, who knows.

• Queen Miley

“I remember when we kissed…I still feeling it on my lips…the time that you danced with me without music playin'” :’O!!!

The chances of Nemi happening are higher than Niley.

Selena always loved nick, she would do anything for that guy. Thats what love is.

niley forever bitch

• Selena Gomez

Mar 27, 2013 @ 05:36 pm
    The chances of Nemi happening are higher than Niley.

ewww wtf is a demi??? Nick dont even want dat!! He only used her for a quick bang when he was missing selena.

Lol just wait and see. Soon we would see a pic of this two just like their mini reunion on the KCA 2009.

• Nick Jonas

Anything ;)! *Oppa Anal Style wop wop wop*

• Nicky jonas

oh baby ill def cum for u

Lmao, shut up bitch. Seems like you got annoyed because you finally realized NILEY IS OVER. I have to say, I’m a Niley fan but your hate comments over Liam and Miley are becoming pathetic. I bet if she said those things about liam you wouldn’t feel so hurt, isn’t it, honey?

Miley has a grudge against Nick, because HE CHEATED on HER while they were dating.

She herself has said that she and Nick are friends. Why would it be odd if they were at Paty’s? It’s not a bad thing to hang out with a friend. She hangs out with Cheyne more than she hangs out with her boyfriend. Are they cheating? She created more drama by what she tweeted and how she tweeted it. Just like a few weeks ago when she tweeted “crying like a little bitch” over “When I Was Your Man”. That ain’t about Liam. Drama & she knows it.

She’s not friends with Nick, she was friends with him a few years ago, she just said she hasn’t seen him in years. Cheyne is her friend and a friend of Liam’s, there is no issue with them hanging out. She lives with Liam so just because you don’t seen pictures 24/7 of them out and about doesn’t mean they don’t spend time together. The media was making up that she was rekindling a romance with him so I don’t see the issue with her shutting down rumors that would create more drama with her already dwindling relationship.

Mar 28, 2013 @ 09:57 am

No, he did not. There were actually rumors she ‘cheated’ on him with a German dude and not long after the breakup was seen with Thomas. I put cheating in quotation marks as they were only 14 and their relationship was barely even one, they were so young.

…Why would someone let a rumour about them “run it’s course” if it’s fake?

Jaylor is the only ship of the Disney days that’s relevant all the others are dead and gone.

It was a relationship. Just because they were young it doesn’t mean it wasn’t. If it was just one of those teenies whatever relationships, it wouldn’t have lasted 2 years and Miley wouldn’t have written a whole chapter about Nick in her book, neither would he write songs about her. From what they “tell us”, it was an important relationship for both.

MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM!!!

I knew it, i mean it’s so obvious we would have candids if it was true.

Ew lmfao Taylor is kinda stalker-ish and Joe was an asshole to her. They’re never ever getting back together…like ever.

eyewitnesses calling Miley a liar, lol! so much drama for Nick’s Pompoms release! but he always stays classy, gotta love Nick

Miley is not the only celebrity to respond to rumors. Didn’t George Clooney just debunk rumors of his split with his girlfriend. Why don’t you, let it go. And let Miley do what Miley want’s to do.

Okay you’re obviously a delusional Niley fan.

niley forever

Niley is so 2007.

They had a fling in 2011, never say never….

nelena too soooo old news

(replying to this) – Mar 28, 2013 @ 08:42 am

___________

Why should she let people dirty her name with cheating rumors she dont like the drama she has been out of the media for two fucking years and they still manage to make up fucking rumors about her when she has been quiet with Liam,but because she sell magazine and everyone loves reading about her they make up rumors should she just seat their and let people keep trashing just like you are. Nooooo he’ll no am glad she told those gossip people off it means she dont want fans eating their garbage rumors or buying magazine about this lies.

Miley is simply clearing up the rumors not talking about them, asshole. CAN’T YOU IDIOTS ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT. STFU—ALREADY.

nelena

I don’t care about NIley love but it does make me sad she says she hasn’t seen himm in years when she said before he would be his friend forever and nothing would c hange that, it is sad, she could be happy with Liam and still be friends with Nick, they were friends since they were 13, you can’t lose a friend like that, when you lose a friend it’s always sad and you’re always hurt.

Yup. They were 14. Seems like he was an overly mature, serious and busy teenager dating a volatile, immature and busy teenager. It was full of him not giving her the attention, time and romance she wanted and her acting out constantly about it. That a 15 year wrote a song that a 25 year old should have written (Sorry) about breaking promises and not being around, shows the ridiculous pressure that was being put on some one so young. He was a kid.

So glad Joe doesn’t have delusional fans. At least Joe fans ‘Stan’ Janda aka a legit couple.

it’s sad for Nick and Miley to lose each other as friends.

___________

ikr and what about the last two tweets (about the magazines and paparazzi bla bla).

Wow you seem mad. Calm down.

I ship Nemi now!! Nick should date Demi! rip Niley! lol

only thing I have to say Nick is the hottest thing ever! love him! ok bye xD

• SubwayToVenus

Miley and Liam aren’t getting married and she still hasn’t properly denied they have broken up or are having problems, she just speculates about her ring.

But why blame Miley for it? Maybe it was Nick that chose to distance himself, remember he was the one that broke up with her and he was the one that never was there for her when she needed a friend. I mean I don’t think Liam is great either, neither relationship has been good for Niley. I want to see Miley with someone different that would treat her well, alas she chose Liam so

I mean for Miley*

and miley masturbates about nicks pictures

Wow.
    1st. Funny how you are talking about grammar. Do you know what a ‘comma’ is? And you wrote ‘Secondly’ twice.
    2nd. I tried to understand the mess you wrote up there and basically what I got it’s the same: I don’t think it’s bad to clear things up. It’s the best way to avoid people spending money to buy magazines full of lies. It’s a good thing, imo.
    And yes, I replied :)

*cringe* OH SNAP! Queen better break these Niley shippers hearts apart lol

(she’s lying tho – she’s gunna marry Nicholas
    NILEY FTW)

Amem!

Why wait several days to say something? Why not say something the first day?

I can really understand why people hate her

She secretly wants to see him though.

• SubwayToVenus

She probably fingers herself to him every night. Bitch stfu

She thinks to much of herself.

In the words of homewrecker Jonas, “I was 14!”

And he wasn’t ever there for Miley when she needed ~someone.

Taylor wrote holy ground lyrics on her arms again. #jaylorlives