Miss Canada ‘Justin Bieber Is A Douche’

+ pix of Lil Bieby in Vienna, Austria! In London Justin Bieber had a tattoo artist on call all night and complained about the £1k price, reports The Mirror. He called Love Hate Social Club, owned by Ami James and based in Notting Hill, and requested an artist call round to the Langham Hotel in Marylebone where Bieber was staying during last month.

Guy Sahar: ‘Initially I was told to go to Justin’s hotel at 7 PM by one of his minders but then I was called back and put on standby all night. I was finally summoned to the hotel at 6am. I was told money wasn’t a problem so we didn’t discuss prices. I spent four hours tattooing him and his DJ, and wasn’t even offered a glass of water.’

After inking the tattoo on Bieber’s left arm: ‘When I said it was £1,000, Bieber’s bodyguard didn’t want to pay. They snubbed me and tried to haggle over the money. In the end I accepted £500 just so I could go. Basically, he’s a joke and a spoilt brat. When I was there, I also saw Justin throw a fit with his personal assistant. It was disgraceful.’

Pattie can’t control him anymore: ‘Our relationship has shifted from Mum telling him what to do and being able to control certain aspects, to just being a voice and hopefully a friend in that voice. He’s growing up. He’s 19. He’s not my baby. We text, we talk. It’s difficult. It’s sporadic like any teenager.’

i agree justin is a douche but what the hell ” I’m miss canada do YOU want a picture ” thats a little spoiled
    i don’t like justin but on his defense he was wearing the overalls on his meet and greet i think and the prime minister came he didn’t know that he would come

HE SAID IT ON ELLEN I DONT REMEMBER THE STORY CORRECTLY

Are you kidding me?! Fuck this, the prime minister CAME TO HIS MEET AND GREET AT HIS CKMCERT, get over it asshole, leave him alone, he’s not A DOUCHE, sorry that he didn’t feel like taking a picture at? that second cry me a river

please reply to me comment :)

;(

please reply to me comment

How old are you again? 11? This kid is going down the wrong path and you’re telling me to leave him alone? He has no real friends, his girlfriend dumped his ass. He’s a wanna be gangster and many more.

Beliebers need to stop trying.

LOL didn’t need her to tell anyone that, it’s already pretty evident.
    But it doesn’t hurt to get all the Bulliebers riled up and protecting someone they’ve never met and never WILL meet, and who doesn’t care about them except that they keep stuffing money into his pocket to feed his obvious pot needs and habits (and probably coke, ecstasy, drinking, and other habits too)

LMAO! so true!

Not only is it kinda pathetic on their part, it’s WILDLY entertaining to see :) lol these stupid little 12 years old thinking they know everything (or anything even) about the world and this Grade-A Douchelord they look up to b/c he tells them what to think lol

if someone hacked the Master Cunt’s twitter account and told all girls to chop their hair off, the next day you’d see a wave of 11-14 year olds suddenly wanting to go bald because this faggot told them to lolz :p

• sweetsue

Love Hate Social Club has some of the best tattoo artists in the world.The quality is outstanding.Justin’s lucky Ami James didnt do the tattoos himself.You never,ever haggle with Ami.He would have thrown cheapskate and his dj right out the window.

• Justinsuglyglasses

Believe Accoustic is probably not going to make Gold in the US. It’s been out of Top 50 on Billboard 200 for weeks. Eventually, all the bad press catches up to even the biggest star. His last chance to recover is to have a big opening for his 3D concert movie. If it’s another Jonas Brothers. The 3D Concert Experience, it could be over for Justin.

“Justin Bieber is a douche”. Tell me something i don’t know..

He gets just about the same amount of love AND hate. None of you know him to love the real him just like none of you know him to hate him. Alot of you get mad and throw lame insults calling his fans 11 and 12 yr olds because they choose to defend him yet you all are the same when it comes to defending your ‘idol’. OU is full of shit and most of the people that come here are full of hate.

word.

YOU GO GIRL

He didn’t “go to see the prime minister in overalls” the prime minister came to see him. SUCK IT

Just because someone claims something against a celebrity doesn’t mean it is true my friend.Alot of celebrities are setted up all time and people say shit against them and they get PAID for it.BUT smart people don’t believe in it,only when it comes it Bieber everything is true.If someone says tomorrow he raped a cow you dumbasses would say yes he did.Chill,your stupidity is equeal with stupidity of his 10year old fans.Bye now Smile
    If it can help you to sleep tonight you can keep telling yourself that you’re a smart person and that everyone else (mostly people who don’t like Bieber) is just dumb to believe in facts.

Alot of people lie everyday,but his haters are more immature than his fans.They’re just too stupid to admit it to themselves.LOL xdd

“LOL xdd” oh yeah, we’re the immature ones…

Love her!!!!! About time someone slammed his ass! He needs to be irrelevant! Wouldn’t be surprised if he punched his girlfriend like Chris brown and end up in rehab!

He’s annoying now, sorry beliebers but it’s obvs fame got to his head. Glad Selena saw his true colors

I don’t think he will ever reach that point. I think (hope) it’s just a phase. One day he’ll wake up and just be like “What the hell am I doing with my life ?! I can’t go on on this road.”

Justin Bieber = Amanda Bynes

Justin Bieber = Amanda Bynes
    Wow no ! Amanda Bynes lost it. Justin Bieber goes through adolescent crisis.

Wow no ! Amanda Bynes lost it. Justin Bieber goes through adolescent crisis.

Justin has lost it as well.

Wait sorry nvm. He’s always been a douche.

Wow no ! Amanda Bynes lost it. Justin Bieber goes through adolescent crisis.

Justin has lost it as well.

Wait sorry nvm. He’s always been a douche.

He wasn’t… like that when he started. Or I don’t remember but I’m pretty sure he wasn’t.

He was born a douchebag.

• Ijustneedyounow

i think what all the beliebers need to realise is that somebody claiming he’s a douche doesn’t mean it’s true but it doesn’t mean it’s untrue either… now there are a lot of people who say hes a spoiled little brat and a punk and there’s videos that show him beeing an asshole in public. so what i think is “if everybody’s got a problem with bob (bieber in this case) maybe bob’s the problem”

• Ijustneedyounow

• Clauber

ASSHOLE.

She was nice (:

• lovelife

ive always liked Justin, but whether this story is true or not you have got to admit that he is a bit of a brat. after everything that’s happened lately, that is undeniable.

You better Beliebe, Miss Canada!.

• OCEANUP

the end.

I have a question for you OU.Why you never posted his charity work?His 5’th number one album?Why you never post truth?Only OU posts this type of ‘stories’.I don’t see them on other websites.Chill down,and let this kid live seriously.

You can’t say you have a big heart and have such a scrappy reputation with so many people. Somebody’s lying here and I have a feeling it’s not the people that have encounters with him. I want to believe it’s all lies but with the stories coming out one after another its not looking good for him.

WOW!Hey let’s just wait for his dumbass haters to bash on this ‘story’ claimed by someone who might be lying.Next comments you’ll see:
    -faggot,fucking spoiled brat,dickhead,go die bieber,he is a douche.

YO GO MISS CANADA!!

There is no new tattoos of him.I mean,this guy reporting is obviously just sad he didn’t get his money.Maybe he was joking with his assistant.Wow dude chill down,maybe you screwed up so he won’t pay you.Damn these people should be sued for just giving out information like this to media.

lol she’s so funny

I like her accent

Mar 29, 2013 @ 11:40 am

-faggot,fucking spoiled brat,dickhead,go die bieber,he is a douche.
    WOW!Hey let’s just wait for his dumbass stans to defend him AGAIN when SOMEONE has a problem with him AGAIN !
    And you’re a poor fortune teller.

Just because someone claims something against a celebrity doesn’t mean it is true my friend.Alot of celebrities are setted up all time and people say shit against them and they get PAID for it.BUT smart people don’t believe in it,only when it comes it Bieber everything is true.If someone says tomorrow he raped a cow you dumbasses would say yes he did.Chill,your stupidity is equeal with stupidity of his 10year old fans.Bye now :)

WOW HE DID SUCH A CRIME LOL take him to jail now because of this guys’story’.how lame

His mother is so irresponsible.
    Someone needs to sit that boy down and teach him a lesson or two.

How is his mom irresponsible? She’s raised him on her own for all his life. She’s done nothing wrong, she’s been a great mom. He’s the one that wants to be out on his own and doesn’t want her around. So that doesn’t make Pattie irresponsible, that just makes him immature. She’s done so much for him, so you can’t be blaming her for the stupid shit he does.