Joe & Blanda Easter @ Gourmet Garage

BGuUPO6CUAACyT3.jpg-large

Joe Jonas & Blanda Eggenschwiler @ Gourmet Garage in Soho today.

Via Emilyfromn.

It is kind of sad when someone doesn’t spend a holiday like that with their family. Especially since they’ve been dating less than a year. But someone’s family is their own business. Frankie went with Joe to Catalina, so it looks like everything is fine.

They were such a close family I feel sorry especially for Denise not to have all her boys home for Easter. They are a very religious family and I am sure it was important to be together. Very disappointed that he would not go home. Makes me wonder just what sort of person he has become.

Can you guys go subscribe and support my bestfriend on youtube, thank you guys! <333

fake relationship. PR SHIT

fake relationship.

this shit will end soon..

Weird that he wouldn’t at least go to Kevin’s for Easter dinner especially since Kevin and he seem to have gotten closer and Kevin lives near NYC. I can understand if he didn’t want to travel to TX but his brother is nearby so it seems weird to choose to not share a meal with family on that day.

I found it weird that he wouldn’t atleast go to Kevin’s house too. I think something happened/is happening between Joe & his family. it’s sad to see things happen this way when I once loved their family dynamic. & don’t try to sit there and say its because they grew up. once you grow up it doesn’t mean you forget about family unless you are forced to be with them for work.

It pisses me off that Joe would rather spend time with Satan than his own family.

This doesn’t surprise me since Joe is surrounded by shitty people. He is being manipulated by older people of that circle of SATAN 4 EVER. .Joe is following more friends of his drug dealer.

At least Nick is a devout Christian and his priority is God, his family and work.

Joe is living his own life doing what he wants to do. Unfortunately, it’s being with his butt ugly gf 24/7 and getting stoned. He can’t do that around his family, so he stays away. Joe’s a loser now.

• jes

I thought the rumor was untrue tape but now I’m thinking it’s true what Joe is completely addicted to this drug called Blanda if you have to choose between her family, her profession or I think he gets it.
    She must be very good in bed should do everything that he thought was not possible so he hooked it is very sad to see a professional of the caliber of Joe to end this way.
    Nor was his grandfather and ask to get on his deathbed that he can give up this drug ja’ve settled that we will have the result of all this a cd failed and disunity family and parents only see a child left crying baby is lost.

• xAskTaylorx

Sooo he didnt hang out with his family? Orrrrr?! New Jersey is just outside Manhatten…… Oh well Happy April Fools day!

• jes

Joe the Easter family union is rebirth, forgiveness and that day we stay with the family is mainly because his grandfather being sick you had to take to keep your family supporting and die if he does not help regret it already is very sad to lose someone we love.
    Friends, women come and go what is real is the family know that you will not read more is a feeling that I would think if you go to by chance read.

…..

Yeah it seemed like Dani and Blanda get along, so I don’t think going to their house would have been a problem. And she was on tour with Mikey and it seemed like they got along, so I don’t think Dani’s family would have a problem with Joe and Blanda joining them for dinner.

I guess for some people it isn’t strange but the guys always act like family is super important to them, but first Kevin started skipping every holiday when he started dating Dani and now Joe is doing the same.

Apr 1, 2013 @ 05:04 am

It pisses me off that Kevin didn’t spend it with his family either and people only mention how Joe didn’t spend it with his family….

• Julia

Life Joe charges dearly for our choices and sometimes do not have to reflect back before making still is the best option to not regret later.
    You are not only hurting his fans and his family over yourself to loneliness is very sad that Joe does not want you more for it seems that isolation has begun Joe thinks it’s worth? when she draw all she came for what will be left for you?
    His loneliness, regret and shame worst of all … You’re so beautiful as a person not miss this never please motivated and happy to be back very funny that you have is not more we miss Joe.

Idk why you guys are still surprised about this, Joe always spends holidays with girlfriends?

Grown-ups rarely spend every holiday with their families. That’s called real life, check it out.

I think the difference is Kevin is married, so Dani’s family is his family now as well. I think if Joe had chosen to spend it with Blanda’s family, that wouldn’t have been great but it would be more understandable especially if they are getting really serious, like looking toward marriage. But bypassing all family, even the family they have nearby, to just spend it with each other is sort of weird.

……

The adults in my family spend the major holidays together. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.

If you are married, you may have to alternate holidays, one with the husband’s family, one with the in laws. And when you have children of your own, it may become a situation where the family (grandparents, etc) have to come to your house, but you still spend it together.

Ya’ll must come from some hella dysfunctional families if you can’t even spend 3 holidays a year together.

Every time Joe has a gf he winds up not spending holidays with them. He just becomes all wrapped up in the girl. I seriously hope nick, even when he gets a gf or marries will continue to be with his family on most holidays. Poor Kevin winds up being stuck with the Delesea’s on holidays, this annoys me too bc he lives near them & sees them ALL the time, surely Dani could spare time for his family & not just MTJ scenes.

……
    Most adults I know make time for family on holidays or they have some plan to alternate between families.

Hahaha…

Joe’s a big boy, I don’t think he’s being manipulated, he has chosen willingly to live his life this way.

• Pixita

Pixita while you think you know everything! You really don’t and you are the Loser here!! One the computer is full of lies and is infact filled with incorrect information! Even a librarien will tell you that! Any one can put information up on there and say it is the truth! You unfortunitly are the fool who doesn’t get her facts straight and I highly think does not love God!! Secondly You have blasphemed God by saying something so ignorantly put! As for Thanksgiving! Yes! It actually is Again you NOT knowing the story and how God orchestrated it!!
    Okay, first, learn to spell correctly or nobody is ever going to take your point of view seriously. Second The links are just a starting point for you, I have gained my knowledge through reading books, including the bible. Third, I’m not concerned about your opinion regarding my relationship with God, I’m pretty sure we’re good, fourth, Thanksgiving is not nor will it ever be a religious holiday. Lastly, I do not think I know everything, but I take the time to form my opinions based on facts. You would be wise to do the same.

• Pixita

Lol that comment about kevin with the rats is the best thing about this post hahahaha

people need to chill, just because 1 black and white stalker picture of joe and his girlfriend is posted here you get your panties in a twist and assume he spent the 24 hours of the day at that garage shop or whatever

maybe he went to his parents home but obviously there is no way for you to know because there are no stalkers in their house to take pictures

you all did the same at thanks giving then flew back from zurich and spent time with familyincluding his granpa

and even if he didn’t go home lol what is it to you? go spend time with your own family and don’t worry about others.notice how he keeps not giving two shits about what you think and carries on going with her everwhere for the 7th month now lol

god knows most of you lock yourself up in your room during easter scrolling down tumblr or whatever lol

I wish they decide to have a child since mrs dani is not ready yet for a jonas baby

I adore you

• TripleThreat

Apr 1, 2013 @ 06:20 am
    jes said:

_____________________
    Apr 1, 2013 @ 06:34 am
    Julia said:

_________________

Dear Jes and Julia,

I just wanted to let you know that I read your comments, and that I agree with every word, and you are both not alone in your thinking.

Your comments were brutally honest and mature, and my sisters and I couldn’t agree more with you.

• TripleThreat

Apr 1, 2013 @ 08:32 am
    Pixita said:

To the Fathead Pixita: Who thinks only people are important and considers a pagan ritualistic Day to be SOOO relevant! Let me make one thing perfectly clear! Those DAYS! You mentioned are Sacred and Holy Days! And have far more importance and value then you seem to be worth!! STUPID!!!
    Sorry to point out the obvious flaws here but Thanksgiving is not a “holy” Holiday. and also, Christmas and Easter have pagan origins as well as roots in Christianity, so you might want to educate yourself before you spout nonsense. For further reading you could check out ‘The Women’s Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets” or try these links:
    In the mean time, I’ll pray for you.
    ____________________

Pixita and My Anonymous Friend,

Although these holidays DO have Pagan origins, they are also Holy and Sacred Days, and are important to Christians! You’re both right, so you may stop arguing!

Secondly, there is no excuse for not attending church, or at least reading your Bible or doing something to remember Easter as a Holy Day on Easter! He didn’t even say Happy Easter, and although the other two mentioned it on Twitter, none of them said anything about giving thanks for what Jesus has done for them on Easter! That’s not good!

This relationship is unhealthy,plain and simple.Joe is far too caught up in it,to see that.When he has a gf,that’s what he does,his whole life becomes all about her! and he doesn’t focus on himself. It’s just something he has to work on,but right now he can’t see it.It’s like he’ll do everything for her,regardless of the consequences,and that’s not healthy.What is he doing career wise,besides JBs: nothing!!! wtf is he doing? he needs to pull himself together omg! FYI with how he acts, I would NOT want Joe as a bf eww he’s too clingy and over the top….

Joe cares so much,that he is on his iPhone lol

• TripleThreat

Apr 1, 2013 @ 09:33 am

________________

You make a valid point!

Maybe they went to church and then met with the minister afterwards for their pre marriage counseling session? Hard telling not knowing, isn’t it?

Do you get where I’m coming from?

I get where you are coming from for most people, but come on. There are no financial hardships, work schedules, health issues, or anything that prevented Joe from traveling 45 minutes away to his brother’s house for a family holiday dinner unless he just didn’t want to.

Which is fine if that’s what he wants, but when his mother is going on TV talking about how not having the whole family together on holidays hurts her, I would hope both Kevin and Joe would kind of get a clue that maybe they can sacrifice a couple of days out of their lives to make that happen on a regular basis.

**Pretty sure no minister is going to schedule a marriage counseling session on Easter Sunday, he is busy enough with multiple services during the day.

Well again, the point is we don’t know them or their family dynamic. To think you know people based on what you read in the media is a bit naïve. I’m betting every mom would love to have all her kids with her as much as possible but that can’t always happen. I don’t think its our place to judge. He may have made arrangements to visit with his family next week, who knows, not my business?

I am sorry you had to grow up with two homosexual men! And I am sorry to the person who is so narrow minded that they actually think they can pick apart a political group like that! This is why some people are such Bitches! They don’t get along because they wouldn’t Get along!!!

Apr 1, 2013 @ 07:30 am

Anything could happen, anything could happen…

First of all: Karma is a cult! Unless you like that? Second of all: Get your sources Straight Dearie!!

First! Off I would like to say I don’t get how people could give a Damn what he thinks because those stupid crackheads (so – called parents) have abused him and used him his whole life!! Secondly! Nick? A devout Christian? That is a Joke! He has yet to examplify Jesus Christ Once nor has ever cared what he has done wrong! If you want some who has shown God in their kindness humilty and strength it would Joseph! Nick just goes because he can and thinks he knows God!! Just like his Godless parents do! As for the Kevin situation those rats he is with (Stupid Decision) Are not really Godly people either and also not really Joseph’s family! Nor Kevin’s actually! Joseph is very sensitive!!

Wow it’s a shame, most of you do not sound like Chritians too me.

shut the fuck up. and no joseph isn’t very sensitive he is a loser and pathetic person.

Most of you are he first to cast he stone. Look back at what you wrote. DO NOT QUESTIONS OTHERS FAITH UNTIL YOURS IS PERFECT.

While we all have bad days, but some of you should question as to what God thinks of your post before you hit send. Right now he is probably questioning me being judgmental and I an sorry but I get tired of reading the hate.

Kevin and his family seem to be ok with heir arrangements. As adults you do work out the best. Joe, I do wish he would be with family BUT we don’t know the whole story so DON’T JUDGE!!!!

Hate breeds hate.

Yes, you would be someone who should question yourself before you hit send.

• Pixita

In the mean time, I’ll pray for you.

Yes, you would be someone who should question yourself before you hit send.
    I so agree with you here

Oh so being a Christian automatically makes you a good person.

• Pixita

Oh so being a Christian automatically makes you a good person.

It appears she thinks so, she certainly used a lot of caps to make her point!

What are talking about with the good person crap?

Alot of you people on here don’t KNOW what a Christian is obviously! But that is an issue today! Anyway!!

• TripleThreat

Apr 1, 2013 @ 09:59 am

I smell triplethreat all over this! Get her to crawl out of the wood works and get on Bobby’s podcast! I want to hear it!
    ________________________

LOL! You’re too funny! :)

I wasn’t the Anonymous poster, I put my name up there! But yes, I think you both are right, and that is a special and Holy Day, and to be treated as such!

Has anyone been following or watching the History Channel show, “The Bible?” Oh my goodness, it is SO GOOD! Did anyone see the one about Jesus’s crucifixion, resurrection, and his ascension into Heaven? I was bawling! It was very moving! If you aren’t a believer or are lukewarm in you faith, that show will really bring you back, but then again, all three of us have always been devout Christians!

• TripleThreat

I completely agree with you ….. I do think that Joe is a genuinely good person but he does seem to have serious issues particularly in regard to his romantic relationships. It seems to me that he gives himself completely irrespective of, and at the expense of anything else within his life but, and more importantly he seems to demand that his partner sacrifices every aspect of her life and devote herself utterly to him (her occupation perhaps being in conflict with this ie. why he and Ashley who is very career orientated eventually ended). I find this extreme aspect of his personality curious and somewhat worrying!
    _______________

I second this!

I wonder how they can be so in love? or rely on course love.?
    A few weeks before he was seen with Blanda. joe was with natasha holding hands and with his family even met the family of Natasha.
    as Joe Blanda trusts. when he says he loves her?
    as Joe trusts her. when she and her friends make fun of him and his dad
    when she dies for the attention of fans and paparazzii
    much love from one day to the other?
    does not seem to love, are not in love
    joe are infatuated with her and sex
    and Soft. what she never had.
    free travel, a luxury apartment where neither pay the bills, meals at fine restaurants and famous
    Blanda who was before? successfully was nobody traveling in economy class and bus, lived with friends, party places were the most normal and classless.
    that is so proud by tightening something that is not.
    The monkey though dressed in silk is still a monkey.
    really believe that she is going to miss the opportunity that gives Joe just by opening her legs for it.The money. travel, luxury life given now.
    it will be everything that this relationship will last until you can get the most out
    I thinking, that makes her a slut
    and Joe in a bank.

• TripleThreat

Nope, like I said, just real life. I work for a church and since we had a sunrise service followed by a late brunch, I had to work the whole day. We didn’t do anything special at our house for Easter. We get together with our family at various times during the year, we don’t use holidays as an excuse to get together. Every family is different. Trying to force the Jonas family to conform to what yours is and does because you think it is the only way to be is not realistic or very nice. Pretty narrow minded, you must be a republican.
    ________________

They still could do a better job of strengthening their faith in Jesus.

I too work for a church, and I worked most of Easter Sunday as well. When we got home, we always talk about the story of Jesus, and we give thanks for what He did for all of us. Typically we have family over, but this year they came early, so it was just my immediate family, and we had a nice dinner together as a family.

That narrow-minded comment is laughable. My entire family and extended family are Republicans, and NONE of us are narrow-minded, and if you want to play it THAT way, then I guess liberals are TOO OPEN-MINDED! HEH!

• TripleThreat

“Republicans are quick to judge.”
    ______________

Really? Because most are Christians, and Christians are typically not the judging type. Most liberals are not Christians, not that there aren’t some who are exceptions to the majority.

The Democrats also, however, like to put blame on everyone except themselves. Reagan was our best President, and not once did he blame Carter for the state of the economy, but he asked others if they were better off after his Presidency when running. Obama and the liberals blame, blame, blame! It’s ridiculous how much blaming they do!

Plus, our President is so into himself, it makes me sick.

And rude.

We didn’t vote for him! And these are the young, uniformed voters who voted for our current President in this election. Just for reference, I knew the answer to ALL of these questions.

My family and I are well-informed voters, and my sisters and I are especially informed for being young voters. If there is a piece of legislation that is passed, we will print it out and read it as a family cover-to-cover, so I know what is going on in Congress and what is being supported. Being informed matters to me.

So, Republican voters aren’t as stupid as you claim them to be! Most of the people at my college (and yes, for a History class, we had to take a test to see what we know,) and these were common-sense questions from the Constitution, about Government, and about current bills and Government Officials. People didn’t know who Harry Reid was, or Nancy Pelosi, and some didn’t know Ben Franklin was never a US President! It was bad!

• TripleThreat

Just an FYI, “Redistribute the Wealth” = Communism!

• TripleThreat

Look at this one for validation.

• OCEANUP

denise only has half of her boys left to give away now

• Pixita

Pixita and My Anonymous Friend,

God doesn’t need a shout out on twitter. What matters is what is in his (Joe’s or anyone’s for that matter)heart and his personal conversations with God. There are far too many people who think going to church makes you a good person or somehow closer to God. God is everywhere and the woods are just as holy as a church made by man.

I wonder if he went to Church!???

Triple Threat these Holiday’s are Not I repeat are Not pagan anything days! Two: Pixita! Aside from your Stupid obnoxious behavior! You by reading anything that contradicts the Bible! Are in fact wrong by assumming the Bible is! It in it’s self is complete! You are wrong in thinking you can contradict what GOD has said by listening to stupid peoples OPINIONS Not the truth! SO There for! YOU are Not right! As well as well someone Contradicting God! As for Thanksgiving You know nothing about the story! And my perfection in spelling! Any one can do! That Simpleton does not have anything to do with my lack of intelligence or education! (For the most part) Unlike You!!

Many of you do not have a Human Bone in your bodys! Thankfully He does!!

• Pixita

Heh? I’m sorry, but I can’t understand half of what you trying to yell.
    If it pertains to my comment regarding Easter and Christmas then yes, they have roots in pagan holidays as much as Christian ones, this is nothing new by the way, ask your clergyman about it and he can explain it to you. Nothing I’ve read contradicts the bible, it is historical record. With regard to Thanksgiving, I do know quite a bit about it as I am part American Indian and actually from this country which I am guessing you are not based on your spelling and poor grammatical use. Also, the more you speak the less you make sense so maybe you should stop while you think you are ahead?

• Jinxx.

sneaky pic lol.

• OCEANUP

I wonder if he went to Church!???

hopefully at least not worshipping satan!

Don’t know why but this pisses me off. Joe should be with his family not his girlfriend in New York. Family should be over your girlfriend, Joe. Get that straightened out.

Mar 31, 2013 @ 07:53 pm

I wonder if he went to Church!???
    ________

no, the asshole was with the satanic whore and some of her friends (satan worshipers and drug addicts too)
    Joe is no longer a Christian.

Denise Jonas doesn’t like the satanic whore and her tweets and recent actions are the proof of it. She only likes classy girls for his sons not trash blahblahcrap

lol you guys are so obsessed with religion… you sound like my aunt lmao

Your clergymen is off!! And Yes! Pixita You are wrong!!

did he disown his family?? or did they disown him?? something seems sketch between him and his family (especially him & his parents) since he’s been with Blanda.

Btw you do know Papa J and Denise left the city once Blanda and Joe got there. That’s the second time

2013 @ 09:33 am

Every time I come on this site I’m cracking up at the commenters who think that by saying Joe is a druggie makes it so. Sorry, anyone with half a brain can tell by his photos, interviews, work schedule and tweets that drugs are not a part of his life. Sorry but you can’t hide heavy drug use. Also, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that the sex tape rumor was a complete fabrication and a poor one at that. I know its hard to admit that Joe has a girlfriend and its not you, but it was never going to be you. Lastly, the more you make up crap and rag on Joe, the more you alienate Nick and Kevin, so keep it up gutter snipes, Karma is a bitch.

Sorry but you can’t hide heavy drug use

And yet Corey Monteith from Glee just checked himself into rehab for drug use and the general public had no idea he had a problem.

I remember him saying before that be had a drug problem when he was younger though

……

• Pixita

Our family is spread out over 6 states. We all love Halloween and the fall since we are from VT. So we all get together then for a big pumpkin carving party. We don’t always see each other on Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas but it works fine for us. We also get together with our family at 4th of July for a big picnic with fire works. The occasion is not important, just the people.

Pretty narrow minded, you must be a republican.

LOL hell no I’ve voted a straight Democrat ticket for every election since I’ve been old enough to vote, thank you very much. Just someone who has a grasp of the fact that when your family members are dead and six feet under, you don’t get another chance to spend time with them so you better do it now.

And I’m the child of two gay men so pretty sure my family is plenty more liberal than the average church goer, if we’re going to throw around stereotypes and all.

Pretty narrow minded, you must be a republican.

Sorry if I offended you, but your comment did seem pretty judgmental considering you don’t know the Jonas family or anyone else on this site, and republicans are quick to judge. Some stereotypes do actually exist for a reason. I don’t think its fair to assume that just because some families cannot be together at 3 Holiday functions means they are dysfunctional. There are any number of factors that can affect that such as financial constraints, military obligations, work schedules, health issues, child custody agreements. Do you get where I’m coming from?

I think this is the best video of the jonas covering don’t you worry child

______

Joe wasn’t this easter with the family of the satanic whore. That disgusting family lives in Zurich.
    The satanic whore wasn’t invited to Denise’s house for 3 obvious reasons. Denise does not like her, don’t forget that the satanic cougar lets her friends make fun of papa jonas. And finally, the satanic whore hates God.

Troll