Jonas Brothers POM POMS ON iTUNES!

delttlt
nicsmile
jonaspompoms

Buy HERE! Brought you by beautiful Blandie!

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY. THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK

• Kelsea

WHAT THE FUCK DOES BLANDAS INSTA PICTURE HAVE TO DO THEIR NEW SINGLE? -______-

• Justinsuglyglasses

Promotion will be key to the success of the new music. Without the backing of Disney, promotion will be tough. No way they’ll be able to match the promo from the Hollywood Records era. Wonder if the Jonas Brothers’ celebrity friends will help them with promotions? The Jonas Brothers really helped Demi at the start of her career. She should do all she can to help them promote their new music. To a lesser extent, so should Selena. Jordin Sparks too.

Bought it!!!!

I want Joe naked on the album photoshoot!

Hate This!!!

• Jinxx.

can’t buy it in Australia just yet.

• PomPomer

So everyone is saying it has sexual induendos in it? I son’t see it, can someone explain?

Apr 1, 2013 @ 10:09 pm
    PomPomer said:

The milkshake part!!!

I like it…it just doesn’t seem radio friendly to me. we’ ll seel

• PomPomer

The milkshake part!!!

Yeah true but people are saying also their is a seacret meaning behind “Pom Poms”

Nick’s tweeting his friends to buy it. Good idea. Wonder if he’ll tweet Miley?

(replying to this) – Apr 1, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
    PomPomer said:
    The milkshake part!!!

It’s about sex duh

Apr 1, 2013 @ 10:14 pm
    Nick’s tweeting his friends to buy it. Good idea. Wonder if he’ll tweet Miley?

As if Miley cares ha

@DeltaGoodrem: Got my copy of my friends The Jonas Brothers new single “Pom Poms” be sure to get a copy! Congrats @nickjonas xx https://t.co/4ADnsxba04

Nelta! Now if only joes exes were nice and downloaded the album

And the single too

Delta thinks the song is about her pom poms…..

Nick is retweeting everyone tweeting about the single. Delta is just looking for another shot at publicity!

If all of joes and nicks exes bought the single it’d be #1…

Sure some of their ex’s will download it but will not tell all about it. AND what the ****** has Blanda to do with anything!! BUT on a personal level don’t like the song but heh I don’t like marching bands, football, cheerleaders or tacky innuendos about milk shakes so lost me on this one. Hope others are better!

I don’t like the song either, but you know gotta support Joe and his brothers….

Ahh. You can tell Delta is ready to try to get famous in The US again. Pretty smart attaching herself to the Jonai again just when they have somethin’ somethin’ going on. Delta telling people in America to buy Pom Poms is like a contestant on American Idol telling someone to buy it. No one here knows who she is. She’s got new management in the US, too.

She even retweeted the Jonas fan like she used to.

If they ever dated again at least they wouldn’t look so awkward since Nick looks her age now.

Delta is using every chance she gets to get some free PR from the Jonas group again by tweeting about the single and retweeting fans. Trying to look like she’s still connected with the family…. we see right through you, bitch.

lol don’t think Miley cares much about anyone that isn’t Liam. She’s literally obsessed with that man.

Awesome! Now that’s its up on iTunes, i can download my iTunes copy for FREE off the net!!

No $$$ for pimping your cashcows out, Papa Jonas! :X

Ugh, Delta take your thirsty ass out of here. Now all the insane Nelta stans like Kayla are tweeting them to get married and have babies.

They probably are back together, wouldn’t surprise me. Nick can be stupid like that when it comes to women.

Who knows, before the album drops, Nick may be whored out into “”accidentally”” “”leaking”” ;) nudes to get some publicity

Why do you want to see naked? He looks tiny down there.

Apr 1, 2013 @ 11:43 pm
    He’s probably banging her any chance he gets; no wonder he has this newfound arrogance about him, even when he speaks, like he’s too good for people

Once he got it in for the first time, he probably thought that somehow made him special now or something,

Totally agree about Nick. I used to like him when I was younger, now he just is so arrogant and it’s just off putting. I don’t even find hind attractive anymore.

I kinda find it endearing how Joe didn’t tweet that much about it. He didn’t attention whore like Nick tweeting celebs. I’ve actually met Joe & he’s a really sweet guy that was definitely not an act.

I mean I don’t find him attractive as in I’m not attracted to him, but he’s still good looking. Always found Joe better looking tho

• jes

At least the Delta works is independent talent has not lived the crumbs Nick is worthy and being kind to him and had a cordial relationship between an adult and they are’m very proud of the stance of Delta.
    I was hoping to buy but when I saw this Blanda not post’ll buy more later will be available for free on youtube sorry Nick more if you accept this intrusion of Blanda group then you are complicit.

Stupid stupid. That’s called self promotion. What a dumb ass Joe Stan.

Nick is trying to promote the single,atleast he’s trying.And OU!! why do you have to mention Blanda!? she is a nobody!! we support the Jonas Brothers!! NOT their girlfriends!! stop posting about her,or trying to upset fans who don’t care about her

FUCK YOU SATAN WORSHIPER. I HOPE SHE DIES.

NOW THIS IS THE IMPORTANT: BUY POM POMS ON ITUNES PLEASE. DO IT FOR NICKY JONAS!!!!

Apr 2, 2013 @ 06:34 am
    FUCK YOU SATAN WORSHIPER. I HOPE SHE DIES.

I’m not buying for you or Nick. I’m buying it for Blanda.

Kevin’s always been my least favorite (looks wise, as well as not being as talented nor as necessary to the success of the act) but seeing how he’s the only one who actually stuck with what they preached to their fans nonstop when they were at their career peak, I have a lot more respect for him now than these other 2 manwhores they’ve shown their true colors to be

Definitely feel duped, like it was all one big act, being such nice and respectful and well-mannered guys
    :( :(
    Darn you Papa and Mama Jonas for putting up that charade! But since they didn’t have jobs or income of their own, guess they had to do what they had to do to be able to buy that Texas McMansion and everything else :(

The Jonas Compound is actually owned by Nick, Joe and Kevin.

In one way I agree with you in the other I don’t! I don’t think it was a charade but the thing that made it fake was the parents never really meant it and the children were not really grounded in it! They had no real roots so with enough current they could be pulled out! In other words their love of God was a fake! Not in heart so much but in mind! If you love someone you will obey them! That is from Jesus!

Looks like it’s doing well in Mexico, which goes to show that because they paid so much attention to South America in the last two months and no attention to the US fans until right before the single dropped, the US is not going to chart as well. Nick waits to interact with people on twitter only hours before? They needed fan following and retweeting months ago. The US fans move on to whoever pays attention to them.

They spoil their children! I mean (parents)

They have very bad buisness skills partly because they never learnt them! Somebody didn’t want that because maybe they might grow up and be in charge! In other words Usurp them!!!

Excuse! Me! Joseph is HUGE! Where do you get that idea and how do You suddenly KNOW!! Secondly how does someone see them like that? That is SOOOO Sick!!

Can someone please explain to me How a female would put her (you know whats) down? As for the person who asked about the milkshake part! I didn’t know that either (Not into slang terms) but someone on here said it refered to a womans sex appeal!:(

pathetic on some who comments on how parents raise their children when they weren’t even part of the family. some fans of this group are so crazy. saying one’s love or faith in God is fake w/o any intimate knowledge of the person. practice your religion psycho! :-) I think Christianity is very big on loving one another. do try to remember that lesson. lol!

Unlike Delta, Miley did not even go on twitter tonight. She’s just avoiding anything concerning him.

Oh. Perez Hilton took care of it. He tweeted Miley for her e-mail address so he can gift her a copy of Pom Poms. So thoughtful he is.

thats not true all U;S jonas brothers fans are crazy about them you say that because you are from south america thats why and dont writes comments thats not true

us americans we are sooooooooo lucky to live in the same country that jonas brothers live in U.S.A you can call us lucky

finally now stripper jonas friends can enjoy music too

Now fans are important but to buy time to laugh at the guy attacking our fan base by friends bitch that no one on our side was abandoned us.
    If the Jonas need to be calling friends to sell then the ugly thing they’re not seen anything like this and if I’m last up to me will be a flop this return is a failure the tour was ridiculous the shows without care only ancient music without emotion a parade of arrogance now enjoy failure.
    Voces were warned clubs that fans were upset if they did not heed the deaf hear you guys now who knows.

• Lurdes

Never in my life seen such a repudiation by the same person to Blanda nobody likes her to where she appears generates more hatred and thus vain Jonas being forgotten.
    Joe is an asshole by harming the group thus bringing that kind of energy in a delicate moment for them so that to me is a lack of vision is to give a shot in the foot and wrist agents of group members to impose limits on what harms all.
    They were the difference in the world artistic young man with serious attitude now is like all sex drugs and rock where is the difference from the beginning?

Really tried reading the last two posts, but WTF??? What are you talking about??? No words. If English is not your primary language, may I suggest you use your original dialect and those who wish to respond to you can translate it online. Now if English is your main language, try going back to school. friendly advise. I’m out! :)

Apr 1, 2013 @ 11:47 pm

Sad

Sad :(
    Darn you Papa and Mama Jonas for putting up that charade! But since they didn’t have jobs or income of their own, guess they had to do what they had to do to be able to buy that Texas McMansion and everything else Sad
    _____________________

Ha ha ha! This is Golden!

Yep, Delta and them are “friends.” She is good “friends” with Nick.

Do they REALLLYY think we were born yesterday? Honestly?

Apr 2, 2013 @ 05:27 am

________________

TRUTH!

SHUT THE FUCK UP jb didn’t do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! papa jonas was demi’s manager he wasn’t helping her he was making money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOESN’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING IT’S NOT HER FAULT SHE IS MORE TALENTED AND MORE FAMOUS THAN THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! miley helped jb too, so they should help her\????????????? PLEASE STOP BEING STUPID AND FOCUS ON YOUR FLOP IDOLS AND LET QUEEN ALONE

WOWO Calm down my friend! the first girl is right! for money or not, they help demi,selena and jordin…

Don’t mind Delta and I don’t think she is back with Nick. She’s always been on good terms with him. The only ex she was good with was Brian. The least Delti could do is buy the single after she publically called him a rebound..

Wa

Wasnt*

• Mrsashyjonas

YES YES YES YES YES BEST SONG EVER AND WORTH THE LONG WAIT !!!! THERE ARE STILL JONAS FANS AND WERE ABOUT TO SHOW EVERYONE THAY WE ARE STILL AROUND !!!!!!

• Mrsashyjonas

This is so ridiculously funny. I only have 96 cents…

Can’t buy a song for 3 cents. Something told me I shouldn’t have bought JT’s single….

Bought it and love it!

• itsoheather

LOVE IT IT IS WORTH THE 99 Cents

Knew those tweet exchanges will unhinge the herd. Hahhahaha! Next people will call delta a thirsty Cthulhu worshipper famewhore destroying nick Jonas’s remaining vestiges of innocence, talent and manhood. what a laugh! :D

• HAYLEY

AHHHHHHH! so happy and proud of our boys! <3 who else loves it?! Oh and you ruined this post just a little bit with Blanda! Why does EVERYTHING have to be about her some how?! LOVE THE SONG<3

• OCEANUP

it’s lovely!

OMFG….. I CANT BELIEVE IM THIS EXCITED. I MEAN IN A 22 YEAR OLD THIS EXCITED…..

I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY. THE JONAS BROTHERS ARE BACK

Agreed.

Maybe at least a Nick Jonas sexting scandal/sex tape will come out of this?
    Now that he’s become this glorified media and attention whore (the COMPLETE opposite of “wanting privacy”), who knows if that’s outside the realm of possibilities ;)

Plus I’m sure Papa & Mama Jonas would stand to make a pretty penny off the proceeds of such a tape selling ((after it “”acidentally leaked”” of course ;) ;) ;) ;) )) Lolz

^^^^”destroy nick jonas’ remaining innocence”???
    Lol :p
    I think that ship sailed long ago, and it had more to do with him being a manwhore than anything to do with Delta.

OH COME ON GUYS! STOP TALKING ABOUT DELTA!!! this post is about the jonas and their new single! I THINK that pom poms are very good and catchy

PUT YOUR POMMMMMMMM POMSSSSSSSS DOWWWWWWWN FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AJRFIOAJFIOUAJNGFIOANOFWE

It would have been “nice” if Delta had just tweeted and then let it go. But then she tweeted the Jonas fan and then tweeted Perez Hilton about it after that. Totally made it seem like she did it for notoriety. Cause no one except Australians know who she is. So who is going to listen to her music suggestions? It’s not for sale in Australia.

um… this song is about sex or is just me?

Nick is fucking hot!

• TripleThreat

Yeah, i think you hit it right on the head w/ that comment —

I think why I, and probably a lot of others, feel they’re being “sellouts” now is cause they spent SO much of their time and the attention they got reverting and preaching this whole “we’re so wholesome, we were raised with religious values, we treat women with respect” bla bla bla bullshit, and now as soon as they’re out of the disney circle and after a few years of lying low, Papa Jonas needs some more money and so he’s hawking them out to do this new thing….and all of a sudden they’re showing their true colors, kinda being man-whores if you ask me Shock

first, all the rings came off almost instantly
    then they started going thru girls as quick as possible (except Kevin of course), and nick even got photographed (supposedly) having sex with Delta in the pool while on vacation
    so all these things happen and their true colors show of being kinda….typical boys/nothing special/fakes up until now.
    ________________

That’s why I don’t have respect for liars. If you preach it, practice it. That’s what we do!

• TripleThreat

Apr 2, 2013 @ 12:31 am

Can someone please explain to me How a female would put her (you know whats) down? As for the person who asked about the milkshake part! I didn’t know that either (Not into slang terms) but someone on here said it refered to a womans sex appeal!Sad
    _____________________

I know how she could, but I don’t wish to explain it to you. Yes, it’s about a woman’s sex appeal, and it is very disappointing. They could be writing about things that matter, but they are writing about THIS? Honestly, why?

They could be writing songs with deep meanings, like the following songs:

“Same Old Lang Syne” – Dan Fogelberg
    “Hard to Say I’m Sorry” – Chicago
    “Man in the Mirror” – Michael Jackson
    “I Can Only Imagine” – MercyMe
    “Hall Of Fame” – The Script
    “Human” – Carolyn Jordan
    “Fearless” – Group 1 Crew
    “Dance With My Father” – Luther Vandross

Etc.

Now according to Nick he’s super private about his dating life, on the heels of the Delta tweet and her retweeting Perez about being happy about the two of them?

Yep, it’s back on. Gag.

Yo creo que ellos estan buscando una cancion pegajosa para poder levantar su carrera como “call me maybe” “baby” y canciones sin sentido como esas! La verdad hicieron un gran trabajo con la musica y el videoclip, se que nick lo puede hacer mejor, pero cuando se lanzo como solista haciendo unas increibles canciones con grandes significados, las nenitas fans de jonas brothers no le gusto por que era demasiado maduro, a mi me encanto cuando nick se lanzo de solista, mostro un sonido mas maduro… pero nuevamente tuvo que volver a hacer canciones pegajozas para que no se caiga la carrera. Es una lastima, espero que esta cancion les sirva para volver a retomar.

i’m so tired to talk in english, because some words i don’t know how to say it… so i prefer to express me in my native language … spanish:)

• TripleThreat

Apr 2, 2013 @ 10:30 am

Yep, it’s back on. Gag.
    ___________________

Yet they want to be “private” with their “relationships” and don’t like “attention-seeking,” “needy,” or “clingy” women.

Lies, lies, lies.

They’re pathological liars I fear; we’re just finding out the hard way.

No $$$ for pimping your cashcows out, Papa Jonas! :X

wonder who Nick is banging tonight to this song….

LOL!
    probably some hooker he picks up while underage-drinking out at the LA clubs :p lol

He definitely isn’t trying to play that “goodie two shows Christian boy” role anymore that Papa Jonas forced them all to play to gain fans for having morals and things; those virginity rings are WAY gone out the window ;) hehe

_______

Nick hasn’t grown taller and he doesn’t look 30, he barely looks 20.

Joe is not tweeting about it he’s not excited. He just wants to sleep and watch movies all day.

Yeah, i think you hit it right on the head w/ that comment —

I think why I, and probably a lot of others, feel they’re being “sellouts” now is cause they spent SO much of their time and the attention they got reverting and preaching this whole “we’re so wholesome, we were raised with religious values, we treat women with respect” bla bla bla bullshit, and now as soon as they’re out of the disney circle and after a few years of lying low, Papa Jonas needs some more money and so he’s hawking them out to do this new thing….and all of a sudden they’re showing their true colors, kinda being man-whores if you ask me :O

first, all the rings came off almost instantly

Apr 1, 2013 @ 10:56 pm
    _______

Nick hasn’t grown taller and he doesn’t look 30, he barely looks 20.

I think he looks her age now and yeah he’s still short.
    & is it just me or has Nicks face changed? It seems chubbier

Delta has been out there for over a year and hasn’t been able to find a steady boyfriend. She’s got new US management, and Nick is available and has music coming out and is the lead in a new movie. She couldn’t time it any better.

Someone saw Nick peeing and said his penis was beautiful last month. Only a jonas or is could be labeled beautiful hsjahagaga and another person saw joe peeing a few months ago & said he was big

LOL
    Joe WISHES that were the case lmfaoaoaoaoaoaoao!!!!

He used to free ball it under his pants from the looks of it, and there are some pics out there that leave veryyyyy little to the imagination….and “big” is about the perfect word you’d use to NOT describe it hahaha

Who knows, before the album drops, Nick may be whored out into “”accidentally”” “”leaking”” ;) ;) :D nudes to get some publicity

Lets just hope Papa Jonas takes a page out of Kim Kardashians book on how to extend the 15 minutes of fame, and has Nick do something like that :)

• OCEANUP

wonder who Nick is banging tonight to this song….

is delta in us??

He seems like such a horndog to me now, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was just one of many he has in a night

“We were brought up with good family values; always treat women with respect; live like you’re at the bottom, even if you’re at the top”
    —-> LMFAO at those first 2 ..,, oh, how times have changed, :/

Delta is in LA. Nick is in LA.