Selena Gomez Come & Get Song Lyrics

selenagomezcomeandgetitlyrics

These lyrics are bad I hope the melody is good. Damn Selena step it up.

Ester Dean is such a bitch she gave Selena shitty lyrics!

Lol. I see, once again, that this girl’s “re-invention” is the same as always: meaningless lyrics that make so little sense a 10 year old could write it ( this is the audience she’ll continue to attract with that shitty music), no depth, sgrammar errors.

So happy! Good luck being successful with this shit when Queen Miley drops her bomb on it! Lol

Apr 2, 2013 @ 12:51 pm
    Ester Dean is such a bitch she gave Selena shitty lyrics!

Well, what do you expect? This is what Selena gets for having no artistic integrity or talent to not even write her own lyrics. When an artist takes another artidt’s music it’s scrapped pieces that the original artist would never plan on putting out. If Selena keeps being so lazy, this is the shit she will get: pointless ghetto lyrics. FLOOOOP

Lyrics suck… But just imagine how bad they’d be if Selena wrote them herself!

I just don’t get the point in being in the music career if you can’t sing or write your own music! What are you doing it for, Selena? Money? If you could put on an entertaining, good vocal performance and actually had a passion for it, not being able to write music would be forgivable.

But seriously? What does this bitch have to offer? She literally does nothing but record the vocals once with a vocal motifier. Hope she flops. She deserves no respect or career!

Selena Stan’s talking about bullying… Lol. How ironic!?

Seriously, these lyrics. Who the hell wrote this shit?

SELENA THIS IS SHIT SHIT SHIT AND YOUR SHIT TO YOU SHOULD GO SUCK ON YOUR OWN SHIT AND STOP POINSON THE LIL CHIDREN OF THE WORLD WITH YOUR SHIT ITS EVIL
    EVIL Aand shity
    you bitch

• Riley

EVIL Aand shity
    you bitch

Why so rude though ?!

the lyrics suck… but it doesnt matter if the song is good. i mean nobody says anything about kesha’s lyrics.

Spring Breakers leaked online. Spread the word!

Selena’s contribution to this song is ‘Na Na Nax3′. Damn it, that girl sure knows how to write a song.

THIS

i think what bugs ME the most is that she/someone purposely changed ‘have’ to ‘got’.. it just sounds so illiterate, like when someone says that they ‘seen’ something (ie. i just seen that movie!!!). i’m shuddering just thinking about it. yuck.

I found the perfect gif to show what I think of Selena’s ‘music': http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba3630618377117266ca87f52594769a/tumblr_mk6w21nxSA1ryytk4o1_500.gif

Wow so many bullies in here.calling her fans stupid.that is bullying. there is a campaign against bullying guys stop bullying others.half of Selena’s fans are kids. respect others so they can respect you.

• Riley

Actually, only two anons bullied (is that an English word ?) her or her fans (and it was wrong). The others, talked about the lyrics and you can’t bully a song.

i know right everyday when they post something about her, all the comments are so hate is not onl today. like it is so childish and is geting really old

• snowflakelove12

I miss Selena Whosays

Anyways I don’t like the topic of the song, ariana grande has the same topic xD too many people singing about love

Ehm…I hope the beat is good, i guess?

didnt believe this was real until i saw it on her tumblr stillrusso.tumblr.com

BASIC

Has the potential to be catchy! Can’t wait to hear it so haters can STFU

Oh my gosh, you don’t have to like anything about her but, if other people like her stuff WHY DO YOU PEOPLE CARE. The hate and anger on this website to anyone is sooo intense. What is your problem, whoever you are? Why must you spread resentment and hate. Ignore it, I am sorry does her existence affect your album sales or your movie sales and guess what it isn’t affecting anyone elses….so bizarre. i would love to come on here one day and see nothing but positive feedback on every artist. I think i might have a stroke.

• BrokenArrow

Did she write this song? I like some lines :)

Apr 2, 2013 @ 12:36 pm
    BrokenArrow said:
    Did she write this song? I like some lines

Obviously not, she never writes music. She just picks and chooses and gain money from people’s talent. Point blank.

Pretty sure she’s just looking forward to fulfilling a 4-album contract lol.

• justthat

Ur just reading it right now! No music! Half of the music out right now seem stupid on paper but end up being hits cause they r catchy

totally agree!
    haters or whoever they r they r just ridiculously subjective!!

Oh, a happy love song! I thought the song would be a sassy break up song. Interested in how the song will sound :)

Selena fans you think that if you don’t like something of Selena’s your a hater . Person: “she can’t sing to me” Selena Fan: “hater” person: “springbreakers wasn’t good to me” Selena Fan: “hater” like seriously everybody’s not gonna lie and say everything she does is perfect like y’all. Your always so quick to talk shit about miley && Demi but when someone says something about her their an hater . Like seriously stfu cause I don’t think she can sing && springbreakers wasn’t good to me my opinion . I will say what I think && I damn sure ain’t hating on her just my opinion. MY OPINION no one said you had to agree . So stop saying everyone’s a hater when they say something about her. Like shut the fuck up with that shit just cause everyone don’t sugarcoat everything she does like y’all. Lol

• Live.Love.Learn.

shitty as expected

Horrible!

• Riley

Wow that’s SHITTY. And I’m usually one to defend stars on OceanUP but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ?! The lyrics are just…dumb ? When your chorus have three lines of “na na na” you know you’re not taking music seriously AT ALL. As a true music lover I can’t stand the fact that those who sing this kind of music (they are so much out there when summer comes) are actually called artists. And I don’t care if they can or cannot sing : THAT IS NOT REAL MUSIC TO ME.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz S)

I smell bullshit here

I aint buying this shit that is for sure. :D

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited
    proud selenator cant wait to listen. even the haters are waiting hahaha.

how the haters are the first to comment, like yall always timing for everything selenas does ha ha ha

I’m proud of myself being her hater. She will prove it why people take her as a joke in music.

• justthat

….with the tune, Selena’s special voice, her gorgeous beauty and maybe a bit dancing, i believe this song’ll be amazing!!!!

Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:10 am

good for u bitch like u wake up everyday breathing selena gomez, dont u have some better to do with your life like come. hater only make her strong so go right ahead. like not everybody like gonna like her and thats okay

Her fans are so stupid and delusional it makes me vomit, your girl is a joke,face it.

• Riley

Apr 2, 2013 @ 11:10 am

You could have made your point without calling her a bitch. Just my opinion though.

That’s because she is too stupid to reply with facts and truth. Guess she can’t handle the truth her idol is a joke. Shame on her.

Okay I don’t hate Selena at all but I hope this is fake because this is some shitty writing. If it’s real, the song will only sell because of her fans and probably from a catchy beat. Damn, music doesn’t mean anything these days huh? This is why I don’t really like a lot of pop artists anymore, except a few. But hey, maybe she’s forced to sing songs like this just to make money, who knows.

Awww poor Selena’s fans! They’re so naive and good to everyone, they don’t deserve to be bullied, right? Because they never bully Miley’s or Demi’s fans, right? RIGHT?

Damn straight!!! All of selena’s fans are kids.

I bet if Taylor wrote this song they would be like omg it’s soooooo awesome she’s a genius…… -_- don’t defend her cause its true

She can’t even buy good songs…lol