Blanda Birthday Party Pix + Joe Thug Life

jhuhiuh
1cdc185a9ccd11e2875a22000aaa0594_7

Watching the LA Galaxy beat Monterrey in the CONCACAF Champions League.

UPDATE: Glozell talking about ‘Pom Poms’ under!

Stop giving this nobody a post she is nobody!!!!

500 bucks that Joe is going to mamoth with Nicky

The guy she’s with, her brother maybe?

I feel so bad for all 3 of the Jonai :(

Do they actually have their own friends?? :(
    It seems as though their only friends are people that HAVE to be since they’re on their payroll (ie – band members)

so sad :(

^^ LMAO omg that is sooo true, i didn’t even think of it like that!!! hahaha :P who knows ;)

(btw, her name was Camilla ..and yeah, she does have a dude’s look to her) so right you are! :)

(replying to this) – Apr 4, 2013 @ 02:24 pm
    This sounds bad, but I don’t think she is pretty. I have tried to look at her pics & see it, since people talk about how hot she is, but I just can’t. She kind of looks manly.

LOL i agree!
    I actually think that’s partly where his attraction to her stems from, the fact that she looks kind of manly.

If you were gay like Joe is but couldn’t be open about it, what would your beard look like? a stunning model? NO! it’d be a girl that looks like a man so at least when you’re hooking up, there’s some attraction there
    (he has a trend with manly-esque girls — i.e. Demi, that bushy-eyebrow girl, i forgot her name, etc.)

Lol how is Camilla manly in any way? (Ps nick had a crush on her too) her features are so feminine, Taylor is pretty feminine too, don’t know how demi is manly looking either unless you’re trolling ….

Apr 4, 2013 @ 02:22 pm
    I feel so bad for all 3 of the Jonai

Do they actually have their own friends??

so sad

They have plenty of friends outside their band.

why her hair is always like that??her forehead is HUGE

Who cares if her forehead is huge, Joe likes it.

What pic did she tag joe in? and she and joe are both attention whores. Joe can’t wish her a happy birthday without making it public,and i love how joe promotes her,but she didn’t return the favor with Pom Poms,yet joe gets hated for doing so,so she had no excuses twat!! she is using Joe. He does so much for her,but what has she done for him?

I give props to joe for staying in LA for her birthday.Instead of going to NYC.She could of gone to LA to celebrate,since joe is there! well as far as I know she didn’t.Joe gets nothing out of promoting her. I’m NOT a hater.I just don’t like her,something is suspicious and sneaky about her.I think she knows how sweet Joe is,and is taking advantage of him.I don’t normally care who he dates,I’ve liked his previous gfs,but this one is eh?? I don’t trust her.Until i see something to change my mind,which I hope I do. Sorry,I’m just protective of joe (and his brothers) i genuinely care as a fan.He’s a good guy,and deserves a better girlfriend than this one. I don’t care if you disagree with me,it’s MY opinion

WHO IS THIS WOMAN?? that she gets her own posts? she isn’t even famous OU!??? stoppppp itttttt!!!

Actually! And he is not a homosexual!!!! Stupid Bitch!! It may be they are opposite of him as he is very pretty!!!

*Monterrey beat the shit out of La Galaxy

One: He is NOT an Attention Whore! Two: That brings out a really good point! Why was he not with her as they are practically glued together???

Why is he staying in California while she is there? And on her birthday tooooo!!!!

I agree, it’s just very odd – he’s never with her on days you’d expect someone to be with their lover ie. Christmas, NY, Valentines and their birthday – he can date who the heck he wants as far as I’m concerned, I’m just making the point that it’s just so strange.

she is not look like manly whats on your mind besides that dosent exist to look manly some people invented that thing you know that is not truesome woman are pretty some woman are ugly they are not to be the same and some mens are handsome and some men are ugly we are not to be perfect doe dosent mean if they are men or woman

I wonder where Joe & Kyle are going??

haha joe had a crush on jessica alba emma watson camila belle and joe likes flirting with woman and stop saying that joe it looks gay because he is not he loves woman i know he some times stare a womans tits or sheking her ass like other men do

i saw pictures of joe when he looking to woman’s chest or her ass

haha please joe is soooo beatiful men

Apr 4, 2013 @ 03:29 pm

______________________

I can explain this in layman’s terms –

BOOTY. CALL.

Seacrest: “There are 400 girls outside for the Jonas Brothers”
    Joe: “There are a few guys”
    Secreast:
    “There’s zero” Joe: “I see one”

And so on. LOL Joe’s at least bi (and I’m not saying this in a bad way, I’m a fan and I wouldn’t mind at all if he were gay, I actually would throw a party lol).

Janda is so frustrating. It makes me puke. I think she looks manly, and she doesn’t give me the good vibes, you know? I still believe it’s just publicity or whatever. Whatever, she’s Joe’s problem, not mine.

Apr 4, 2013 @ 04:30 pm
    Apr 4, 2013 @ 03:29 pm

______________________

I can explain this in layman’s terms –

BOOTY. CALL.

Maybe just like Natashia

Typical stupid teenies and your idiocy. She’s not manly at all, but I’m positive you’re fat and ugly and will never have a boyfriend.

Joe is WORKING in LA. He has obligations. You know, those things adults have to do when they have careers and people that depend on them. And despite what you believe, Blanda also has a real career and was just away with Joe for 5 weeks. She has her own friends and life to get back to. JB has a photoshoot in LA today. He couldn’t just run back to LA for Blanda’s birthday. They’re not children. Birthdays aren’t that big a deal. If he had gone, you would all accuse him of blowing off the band to be with her when he should be working on promo. They can’t win with you, but that’s OK, because you’re the real losers. They’re together and you’re still hating from behind your screens and are still ugly and pathetic.

• George

Holiday paphos car hire can be a risk. Full privacy is thereOne gets full privacy in rental cars has meant that
    customers who try to book at the new lower rate.

Visit my homepage … car rent paphos cyprus

• OCEANUP

<3 u blandie sweetie :)

Apr 4, 2013 @ 05:22 pm

Cool story bro.

• Ijustneedyounow

Apr 4, 2013 @ 12:08 pm

That woman is horrible going bald is laughing as she is ugly and then says that model is only for horror. That seems ridiculous clothes that a snake will be seen next victim of their scams.
    Pity she will destroy that too? will put it in the mud like she did with Joe
    it’s her face but not her body… the tight ponytail is really not doing her any good

One: He is Not Bi! He was just making a point! And why would you not want him to be attracted to females? You people are sick!!!

One: Birthdays are important! Two: Why wasn’t he with her on St.Valentines Day? He loves that Holiday??

WHERE IS THE SEX TAPE???? You guys disappoint me. This may have been the first one that I would actually pay to watch.

I figured the psychos on this website were wrong. Yes and you are the same psychos who actually make those stories up and put them on BG.

You guys can say what you want about Blanda…but seriously how can you deny her beauty in this photo? She’s such a babe! Joe is lucky!!

joe is single….

Pity she will destroy that too? will put it in the mud like she did with Joe.
    ——-/
    What

How do you know?

she doesn’t look good

I wonder why she tagged joe in one photo if he was not there lol

LOL i agree!

• crystal

rij fgdi gio gl

• crystal

huitio

LOL at that joejstreeteam child, Katerina or whatever her name is, texting radio stations a million times in a row to get them to play Pom Poms. That’s the very first way to get them to ignore requests. They hate spammers. If you request in the same format (tweet, text or call) more than 2X a day, they ignore it. But she has never been known for being the sharpest tool in the shed. Stupid teenies will be stupid teenies.

• Ijustneedyounow

i honestly think it’s getting a little too much OU… she get’s her own posts now?
    what does she do for it? i mean it’s already annoying enough with the other girls on here that get posts because they’re “the gf of…” but all of them are at least somewhat “famous”. i don’t know what blanda does besides “designing” like 5 t-shirts and tagging along joe/ the jonas family 24/7

Pity she will destroy that too? will put it in the mud like she did with Joe.