Selena Come & Get It On iTunes Tonight Selena Victim Of 911 SWATTING Prank!

Selena Gomez and her mom were home when officers arrived. They were both unaware of the 911 call, and had no idea why police were swarming the house, reports TMZ.

The swatter called 911 and told the dispatcher her dad killed her mom with a gun that was among a cache of 20 weapons. The swatter then said the dad was going to burn the house down. The LAPD is struggling to bust the ring that has wreaked havoc on the city for weeks. LYRIC VIDEO UNDER! + Nylon outtakes!

I applaud her bravery for trying something new.

I don’t love it but maybe it’ll grow on me

…she seemed too happy about her song being leaked… Weird…

• Haylor4lyfe

^ yes probs because she didn’t like the attention and praise Miley was getting for Ashtrays&Heartbreaks and felt left out, also Demi’s song legitimately did get leaked and look how well that turned out in the end.

• Haylor4lyfe

Can’t really blame her, though. Its gonna be a tough year for all 3 of the Dis girls considering they’re all releasing new albums, I can feel the tension already lawl.

Apr 6, 2013 @ 05:02 pm
    Haylor4lyfe said:

I don’t understand the need of releasing the songs almost at the same time, especially since Demi and selena are with the same record label… Wouldn’t they want to wait a while before releasing a song from another artist of theirs…? It would mean more money… No?

The song is soooo baddddd

• Haylor4lyfe

Apr 6, 2013 @ 05:04 pm

Apr 6, 2013 @ 05:02 pm
    Haylor4lyfe said:

My thoughts exactly! Well Demi and Miley had been planning/recording new music for a while now, so I can understand that – especially since Miley hasn’t even released any details yet – but Selena just came out of nowhere with her album/single news lmao. Like as soon as Demi released the original Heart Attack release date Selena tweeted “new music soon!” and it just seemed so bizarre considering she talked nothing of it before hand. PERSONALLY I think she likes to try to ~outshine~ the other two, but who knows what her deal is lmao. I definitely would not want my new single to be released around the same time as my main competition, awh hell no.

Hollywood Records/Disney was making a flop decision by doing that tbh lol they will have to compete with each other in the charts now.

• Haylor4lyfe

Everyone denies the Disney rivalry but its pretty clear its a real thing. Even if its not like a personal thing, they do want to outshine the others.

I actually like it. She wanted to try something new. Give it chance guys.

Attention whore!!!

Haylor4lyfe said:

They should have a catfight in the mud in front of Disney Channel studios tbh.

she is still with hollywood records? my god

if she actually thinks this song will outshine mileys than LMFAO

Ashtrays and Heartbreaks > Come and get it

• Haylor4lyfe

She can stay with Hollywood Records tbh, they’re good to her and good for her kind of music imo. It’s Demi that’s too good for them and needs to break free!

• justthat

I’m not interested in the song but who knows with somebody else it’s fantastic and can become a hit. Maybe she changed her style of music to see if her music career can make any progress. I hope older, more mature ppl will love this song. Kids or teenagers may not be into it:)

btw i love her confident, positive attitude in this video<3

The swatter thing is horrible! Saying her father murdered her mother? I wonder if the same people doing this, are the one who also did that whole Bling Ring thing? Like that chick on that old E! show ‘Pretty Wild’ ya know the one that had to stop cause the girl was brought up on certain charges?

Who ever prank calls the cops on all these celebrities really has no life.
    Like the cops are going to get tired and when something really happens maybe they won’t take it to serious anymore. I find it really irritating and honestly who ever pranks should be in trouble.

I cant stan her anymore :(

• justthat

no, I changed my mind, after 3 times listen to this song, I’M OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO IT. Selena’s new hit is coming to town. It’ll explode charts\m/

First listen, didn’t like it. But now after listening to it a couple of times, I actually like it. Potential radio hit. Can imagine listening to it in my car and bopping along.

BOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNGGGGGG

• yesaella

heres what i think.

the peeps who did the bling ring ended up with a movie about them and what they did.
    so now, these copycat pranksters want to do something just as stupid in the hopes that theyll get a movie and go down in what i like to call ‘short term’ histroy. aint nobody goin to care bout the bling ring 10 years from now lmao.
    but heres something to point out: everytime some one does something stupid and america glorifies their idiotic deed, guess what happens? someone tries to top it. not caring the consequences for themselves or others….God bless America, cause we sure need it.

i was never been a big fan of Selena Gomez . But one time i saw her in a store and i went to say hi and take picture with her and she was so nice and sweet. Shes actually very humble which i mever thought she would be.

whith the lyrics who do you think it is for?..I’m leaning Nick

After all the comments saying it was awful I wasn’t going to give it a chance but I listened & liked it immediately. Now it’s stuck in my head.

Ive met her too, she has been the nicest celebrity ive ever met but that doesnt mean shes a good singer . …… But she is nice lol

How about we try some encouragement for Selena :)?

Apr 6, 2013 @ 05:04 pm

Apr 6, 2013 @ 05:02 pm
    Haylor4lyfe said:

I have never seen a record label make their songs go against each other. Selena can’t get out of Hollywood records because no one else will ign her but Demi can do so much better!

You’re talented!!!

She leaked the song herself.

Apr 6, 2013 @ 08:39 pm
    yesaella said:

heres what i think.

—————————

Completely agree! It was like the NewTown shooting, everyone knows Adam Lanza’s name now, for having one of the most gruesome shootings ever, now all these sociopaths are trying to top him and have their names out there. No one cares who they hurt, just as long as they’re famous or more accurately ‘infamous’. It disgusts me.

• snowflakelove12

you’re good!

firs off it is selena’s step-dad not her dad, and it is not true at all , her dad is still livin in TX

This song is actuallly good i like it.

• BrokenArrow

she looks adorable in the video tbh.

When she sings acoustic it perfect .

• Haylor4lyfe

she leaked it herself. awks.

lol she said something about that on her tumblr, but then deleted it. her tumblr is stillrusso.tumblr.com

I was suprised with this song, if I am completely honest. I’ll love anything she puts out but I wish the whole song had the vibe of the bridge, that was the best part. Hopefully people buy it

• Anonymously

I get what people mean by saying its weird and better suited for Rihanna.

She’s a sweetheart. Too bad she didn’t write her songs. That would be a plus…

She so copied Demi I don’t even like demi . Lol

Justin was soaking up Selenas lofe that she was straging away from her fans

Iam so disappointed with selena I expected smth like a year without rain even hit the lights is better than come and get it .I tried to love the song by listening to it many times but it’s borring as fuck and has no feelings no lyrics and no music just like her first single which i considered the worst falling down but even that song is better :S sorry selena but if this new song recevied any awards it will be because of your name on it not because it’s good enough

• - atrl -

flop

Lool This would have suited Rihanna. We kniw she dont write most of her music aswell. But I like it.

Once again for anyone who does not understand this: ASHTRAY’S & HEARTBREAKS IS NOT MILEY’S SONG.
    IT’S SNOOP’S SONG feat./MILEY

your opinion is irrelevant! she’s the best! and what, she’s happy that her song is leaked? what is she supposed to be doing, cry maybe? they tried to make her sad, but she’s so happy! in your face bitch!

• Sey

I hate this song !! It has no emotion , just stupid lyrics without any connection that she didn’t even write herself . That indian song sounds like a joke ! It’s so not pop and not Selena . Weird song and I know it’ll fail in the charts . Plus , I bet she leaked it herself or someone from her label ! Trust me , they’re super organized and distinguished in her label , so it’s obvious ! Horrible & ugly & stupid just like her new movie’s style .

• snowflakelove12

Can someone fill me in ?
    1-What does the beginning mean? the Indian part? I love it!
    2-Who sings it? they sound phenomenal!
    That’s it

Now, about the song – I hated the part where she sings! I wish she would’ve chosen less mainstream lyrics more magical love-kind of lyrics! they fit the beginning music! and also she sounds like a robot tho I can’t stop listening to the beginning

• Nananana

Btw
    I heard she chose an indian theme because she has a crush on Zayn Malik ? o.O I say that’s BS but what do you guys think?