‘Demi At Kelly Clarkson & Pink Level Now’

Suspex member Jason Evigan told MTV about Demi Lovato: ‘For her age she’s seen a lot, she’s had a lot of big ups and big downs. She’s matured very fast and I think she naturally skews in that direction. I think without realizing it she puts herself at the level with Pink. She’s up there mentally with those people. She’s a very smart girl. She didn’t want to go and dwell. She talks about how triumphant she’s been.

I think she’s matured into a woman. I think this album, even though she’s a young lady, her music this album is going to take her to like a Kelly Clarkson now. She’s gonna be like a Pink after this album. All the songs are credible, there’s no cheese. It’s all real classic songs. I think she has one of the best voices out there right now. This album’s gonna really show that and bring her to that next level where she’s not a Disney star.’

”Two pieces’ is a classic. That’s a very timeless song. We wrote it with Livvi Franc. It’s like this lullaby that turns into this huge rock chorus, pop rock. So the chorus kind of has that ‘Heart Attack’ huge feel where these verses are very melodic and they’re swimming through almost like a ballerina thing.’

Evigan also helped conceive ‘Made in the USA,’ which he considers Demi’s answer to Miley Cyrus’ massive ‘Party in the USA.’ ‘It’s like our love was made in the USA. It sounds kind of cheesy but it could be the biggest song of the year because it’s that ‘Party in the USA’ kind of vibe like love song.’

Track called “Never Been Hurt” that Evigan worked on with The Monsters and “Stronger” songwriter Ali Tamposi. “[When we went into the studio we said] she needs that up-tempo, like powerful up-tempo kind of ‘Stronger’ vibe,” he recalled. “It’s like ‘I’ll love you like I’ve never been hurt’. It’s like this big triumphant kind of thing: ‘I’m gonna give you my all’ kind of thing.”

Demi is amazing and she is not a brat. @snowflakelove12

well, not there yet, but she has the talent to reach that level :)

Selena queen of pop

Lol Oceanup is that you? Hey what’s up? ^

Pink is 32 years old Demi is only 20 you just cant compare her to pink cuz pink has more experience and i think she sounds better then Demi when it comes to live singing

Compare Demi to Miley or any girl her age but pink nooo fucking way pink is a true stage rocker and way mature than Demi

• snowflakelove12

lolno everyone who didn’t kiss up to her said so, she seems like it in interviews she’s 20 and acts like a 9 year old watch the xfactor and other interviews and see for yourself, but it’s your opinion so its ok :)

Way mature ? Excuse me ! Pink is 33 years old while demi is not even 21 yet give her a break ! I I don’t think that pink was as mature as she is now when she was 20 years old !

Pink is a stupid girl

Can’t wait for this! She has matured so much over the past few years and I really think this album will reflect that. I’m so ready for it.

Where is the music video ? Didn’t they say april 9?

I hate pink

Correction: pink doesn’t want to be a stupid girl like Demi

Apr 9, 2013 @ 11:54 am
    Correction: pink doesn’t want to be a stupid girl like Demi

Pink wrote a song about being a stupid girl, therefore pink is stupid. :P

I though Selena ‘s new song is going to be no.1 but its no.21 :S

Selena the white boy slayer

No :D maybe if i act like that , that guy will call me back I Don’t to be a stupid girl

Loool no. 1 ! Sorry but that song is so fucking dumb thank god it has a rank and thanks to her fans who will spend money buying it If you ready come and get nanannaa -_- where is the creativity ?!!

snowflakelove12 said:

————————————–

Acts like a 9 year old? Lol says the person who comes onto a Demi post just to hate on her.

Jk sel

Jk Selena isn’t doing well on the charts… Lol

• Anonymousjen

So proud yo go demi Now I wanna hear Made in USA and Two pieces. Can wait

• snowflakelove12

lolno

I come to this website to voice my opinion.
    I voice my opinion because that’s who I am, not just Demi, anyone – I like saying what I want if it makes sense if I make a mistake I admit it unlike other people like you ;)

before you write something that has been on a Youtube top comment section think about it

um no she has to many issues and is just not that good. shes good if she did was she is good at. this heart attack bullshit sucks harder than miley and selenas crap.

Fuck You. She Ain’t No Singer. She An Actress Who Is A Singer Wannabe. And I Ain’t Hating, Its My Opinion

@Snowflakelove12 That is YOUR opinion if you think Demi song Heart Attack sucked. Many other people beg to differ. They love it. You shouldn’t be calling people 9 years old when they are not. That is rude and not the hard truth. Quite unnecessary… and writing something that has been on a YouTube top comment section? Wow… No I don’t need to do that lol.

• SlimShady

I LOOOVE Demi but PLEASE don’t
    compare her to my baby P!nk, she is
    not on that level yet!!!!

IA I like Demi but she’s like a bard compared to the reigning queen P!nk.

• Sparks

I love Demi but no.

• snowflakelove12

“there’s no cheese.”
    “Is sounds kinda cheesy”

The album in a nutshell

anyway, don’t compare that brat to those people k? cool also Heart Attack isn’t a classic the only one singing classics here is Adele, it sounds like she was born 129434 years ago and never died and now she is the only hope for normal music ..

Demi is the same childish bratty bubble gum teeny bopper she was in 2009, k?

don’t be so rude, yes fine have your opinion but what would you know? have you heard the album? nope, so keep your mouth shut

• Clauber

LOL Pink, no.

Demi has a lot going for her, but comparing her to Kelly & especially P!nk is just silly. She’s still got a ways to go.

• Clauber

Demi is still developing as a music she still has a long way to go but it really a compliment to be put next to these two amazing female artists. Demi will be very successful in her own career path. :)

• snowflakelove12

No but she hyped about Heart attack which sucks so yea, plus I never said anything rude, just the hard truth that people her age (9) can’t accept

——————————————–

Apr 9, 2013 @ 12:59 pm

——————————————–

These two young female celebrities have been frenemies for the past few years. One day they are best of friends, hanging out and laughing together… and the next day they are ready to absolutely scratch each other’s eyes out!

They have been on good terms lately, so their friends were stunned when a very recent text exchange between the two quickly turned ugly. Here is a condensed version of that conversation as relayed by friends from both sides:

A: i hear you have a new song coming out

B: yeah it drops soon. (teasing) wanna make a bet my song will do better than yours in the first week?

A: haha. you say that like you think anyone actually cares about your music

B: my fans do

A: the only reason you even have fans is because you dated [Boy]

B: well the only reason you’re famous is because of your bullshit rehab story

A: well at least i’m not a whore

B: well at least i’m not a coke whore

A: why don’t you go over to [Boy's] house so the paps can get a few more pics of you?

B: why don’t you go back to rehab before you OD?

Not surprisingly, the two haven’t spoken in over a week now.

I find Demi complicated. Interesting enough, I was a fan when I first saw her in Camp Rock and debut album and I got the second one too. Her live singing wasn’t very strong back then and she never sold out shows. But I still liked her. HOWEVER, my views of her changed when she went off to rehab. The entire time she was so hypocrtical about her issues, saying one thing and public and doing another. Having to lie to cover up those who exposed her for who she is. And then she uses this incident to sell her records and all we’d hear during every interview was her “issues” and how inspired she feels. Well, good for her. And then on X Factor, she was so immature and was a terrible mentor to her contestants. That entire show was a joke anyway. All they did was try to manufacture people into what “sells” and it completely backfired. She completely turned me off and I saw how little she knows about music.

• Haylor4lyfe

Calm yo shizzzz people, its a nice compliment haha I’m so stoked for this album sjdfhjksafgkasdf THE SLAYAGE IT WILL CONQUER.

• Haylor4lyfe

You can’t even be mad about xFactor either, anon. She even said herself that she was a ROOKIE, haha ahhhh the hate..

Sooo Why is she trying to answer to Miley’s Party in the USA? The problem with Demi is that she needs to let her issues rest. Miley has done so freaking well because her talent & charisma sell the records, not her stories. I’m so excited to Miley’s new material, Demi not so much. She is not comparable to Kelly Clarkson and P!nk, they are oustanding vocalists in the live setting. Demi relies on her backup singers who make her sound better than she really is. Look at the live videos for Heart Attack, the back up is so loud and if you took it away, her voice would sound like shit.

Apr 9, 2013 @ 01:05 pm

A: i hear you have a new song coming out

A: haha. you say that like you think anyone actually cares about your music

B: my fans do

A: the only reason you even have fans is because you dated [Boy]

B: well the only reason you’re famous is because of your bullshit rehab story

A: well at least i’m not a whore

B: well at least i’m not a coke whore

B: why don’t you go back to rehab before you OD?

Not surprisingly, the two haven’t spoken in over a week now.
    Selena dating for fame Demi rehab story

Demi is letting her issues go though. Her new album (DEMI) is about HER and moving on with life. Actually, Demi sings very well live. She is a wonderful singer. She is one of the best female singer coming from the previous Disney generation. That is your opinion if you think otherwise.

How about we all stop acting as if our opinions are facts?!?!? If somebody likes demi that is their choice and vice versa. Demi being compair to Kelly and pink is a unfair. They have both been doing this for years. And all Pinks songs have to do with her background, she relies on what she can emote with sincerity. Kelly and Demi do the same thing. They are all raw and sincere but to compare demi to the older 2 is stupid. She is way less experienced

demi is AMAZING :D YES, SHE IS A QUEEN

As if Miley didn’t use her scandals to sell records.

Love her! And can the video premier like right NOW!! Tired of waiting

HAHHAHAHAHAH

DEMI SUCKS~!!

PINK STILL IN NUMBER 1

DEMI DOWN 21

Lol duhhh Pink song is amazing! But Demi doesn’t suck though her new song Heart Attack is great. Once her music video premiers tonight it will go back up in downloads. :)

Apr 9, 2013 @ 03:05 pm
    As if Miley didn’t use her scandals to sell records.
    Miley doesn’t make the scandals the media does, miley is just been miley, take for example Selena calling Justin a douchbag and dancing a song mimicking her ex Justin the way he dances in his concerts and claiming he smoking with her gesture the media. Didn’t even bother talking about yet miley will had done that it will be all over the news , the media bullies miley while they let Selena get away with murder all the time,is a matter that they know people want to know about miley more than selena

Lol. Please. Demi is not on their level yet. Kelly and Pink sing better songs.

wait wait you’re comparing Demi to Kelly & Pink… DEMI IS WAY BETTER TBH AND SHE’S SO MUCH YOUNGER WAIT A FEW YEARS AND YOU’LL SEE

Kelly and Pink are trailer trash!! garbage! Kelly can’t even sing live, and she looks like a fat horse. Pink is just a transvestite wannabe of Christina Aguilera.

Demi Miley And Ariana only good singers out of their generation tbh …. Well little mix are good singers too but selena Taylor Victoria etc can’t sing but they have good songs well selena and Taylor do.

can’t wait!

I LOOOVE Demi but PLEASE don’t compare her to my baby P!nk, she is not on that level yet!!!!