Blanda & Joe Jonas Coachella Pictures

sjgboirewhgirewonghbre
joe-blanda-coachella-1

Joe Jonas And Blanda Eggenschwiler hold onto each other as their relationship progresses forward fast at Coachella Music Festival in Indio California. Photos: INF. Joe interview under! Kellan Lutz also there.

UPDATE: Beautiful @blahblahblanda and her beau @adamjosephj at the diesel

+ Edun party #Coachella #JoeJonas #MEOW

“I like her music and I hope that her new stuff keeps up with the old stuff. she’s put out.” – Joe Jonas on Miley #smiler
    I wonder if he means keep up with her past stuff as in keep with nick

• xAskTaylorx

Such a perfect couple! <3 ^_____^

Dang the first pic not only highlighted her cheekbones but her well defined jaw lines as well! Not bad Joe. not bad… If I am guy I’ll tap that. :P

They look very cute and happy together. Good on them for not letting the haters get to them.

Guess everyone has to get used to the fact they have to watch the concerts this summer for the music, not cause they have a crush. Cause they will be sitting next to the wives and girlfriends.

Apr 13, 2013 @ 08:29 am
    ______

Which is why Nick is super smart either staying single or keeping his relationship very very very much on the down low to the point that they aren’t even seen together in public. He knows that’s the best way to keep the focus on the music.

• Jinxx.

Apr 13, 2013 @ 08:01 am
    Joe died for me it’s fake made ??that post for the fan of falsehood he deserves this crap drugged he called Blanda ta-faced junkie now believe that the Jonas tape for me I’ll just delete the stupid pom poms that I bought.
    The Jonas will never see the color of my money you guys died as idols Joe could date any woman less that useless bitch I know she’s all that I know very well as to have lived with this in utility false.
    He just wants the money and the fame of Joe but he seems like crap.
    shut the fuck up you illiterate, obsessive, hateful child.
    people like you need lives. desperately.

Here we go AGAIN!! omg!!!!! this is bullsh*t OU. No one cares about these two! I’m only here to tell you to stoppp posting about these two irrelevant people…not everyone cares about Joe anymore!!!!’ he’s an attention whore,like his gf!

Joe and Blanda Who???

It’s funny that they are getting their pics taken at Coachella,when most of the time the people their don’t even care about celebs. So many go there. This looks planned. I bet these pics were intentional,since we haven’t seen them together for a awhile. And of course they look only too happy to have their pics taken. These two make me sick to my stomach. I wish,no pray,that Joe leaves the JBs and goes and lives with her in Zurich.The only problem is he’d have to call the paparazzi to get noticed there,but I guess that’s nothing new right? annoying

LOL soooo??? is this supposed to be news,please these two are rubbish.

• sweetsue

I’m starting to think those god awful boots are glued to her feet.And hanging on to him with both hands…well that speaks for itself.

Oh he looks SO happy! …. not

Hmmmmm what happened to it’s a #brochella like Kyle tweeted. I guess that makes her a guy too? she looks so clingy in my opinion. It’s like she is more into him,than Joe is into her.Such a strange couple,not gonna lie.Btw this coming from me,who never cares who he dates.However there is something fishy about these two.Look it could be just because the pap or whoever it is,is taking their pics,and it’s strange that whoever it is,is following them at Coachella? like is joe THAT big of a star? I mean so many artists go there,like the other person commented.Yeah it’s just I’m starting not to like her. She is getting too comfortable with the cameras

Blah. I still wish he was with Ashley.

OH RED EYES AGAIN!!! too coke. Joe Jonas looks like crap again and his drug dealer of 29 years old looks like a gross man.

No wonder why the famewhores celebs going to Coachella. They can get camaras and attention of paps.. FREE., and pics.

My US friends will not spend their money on the new Jonas tour. Sure will happen the same shit happened in South America. Why pay money even for a m&g? If fans are going to have to endure the presence of the satanic whore. The new tour will be to promote more the famewhore witch instead of the Jonas music.

KELLAN >>>>>>> joe “drug addict” jonas

where is Nicky? of course, he’s working in his movie, aw talented boy

beautiful legs blanda!!! :D

She has manly legs.They are more masculine. No offense,but it’s kinda true

Lol poor joe! no more bro hangouts when you have a girlfriend haha

I wonder what happened here?

Maybe something was said to them?

Joe was photographed last year too… I don’t get your point.

Oh he looks SO happy! …. not

He looks fine there. He doesn’t look sad or depressed at all. If anything he looks curious.

FAKE RELATIONSHIP SHIT

JOE LOOKS UNHAPPY

fake relationship. Done with this shit

• itzLayla.

You fail to realize that there’s tons of paps at Coachella. In fact Katy Perry, Rob and Kristen, Hilary Duff, Bella Thorne and others were photographed last night too. I guess they’re intentionally calling people to take their pics also? Get a life.

no blanda is gona break joe’s heart because she is mean and joe is nice person and inocent sweethart

I’m so tired of the same person constantly leaving comments acting like they’re a different person each time. PLEASE OU, ban her. She’s not entertaining, she’s annoying.

Those boots of hers could write a book, they’ve been to so many places and seen so many things!! I wish Joe, her and her boots all the best together but I for one have grown out of all of them – adios!!

There’s an idea for a Twitter account … Blanda’s Boots! Personally, I can’t be bothered but …..

Apr 13, 2013 @ 12:27 pm

+100

Can OU also ban people with an IQ of a turnip as well as the vocabulary of a ferret? Please! :-)

HE LOOKS LIKE A SEVERE DRUGGIE #RedEyes

itzLayla. said:

Agree! SMH to people with turnips for brains. Lol!

People bitching at this post just because Joe brought a girl. If he is alone and shirtless, the idiots will be drooling themselves to death again. Get a life! He will NEVER fuck you! Lol!

OMG I THOUGHT ABOUT THE SAME THING!!! i’m talking about the eyes btw…it seems like he did a lot of coke that day tbh

Hot

She keeps staring at him..

I think this girl thinks she’s got it made, I mean she cannot be very serious about her career to be able to just drop everything and swan off with her boyfriend to South America for weeks on end and then came back and spent little more than a few days or so back to work (on whatever she calls work) to then go off again. I imagine she’s banking on a ring soon and looking at pussy whipped Joe I think she’s probably going to get one. I just hope JB invested the money they made in better times well …. they’re going to need it!

Apr 13, 2013 @ 01:02 pm

really not sure what her work is but there is such a term called mobile office nowadays. some people can even work from home.

i want them to get married…

She looks smitten

Fake relationship PR STUNT. FAKE SMILES.

joe looks unhappy, fake smiles. sad eyes. FAKE RELATIONSHIP. PR STUNT

those people who writes bad things about jonas brothers they are hateers about them their are anti fans there mean people

joe :(

Joe will find the right woman, someone special and Joe will be happy again.

Joe don’t lie to yourself, to your heart. You are sad and unhappy.

agree with you, he is :(

i know jonas brothers the song of pom poms is about woman’s breast so why dont do a song about womans vagina?

OMG hahahaha

Blanda don’t fall in love. He’ll break your heart. :(

hahaha really? hahaha This is a fake relationship, not love. Joe doesn’t love her and she doesn’t love him. You people are so dumbass and BLIND.

yeah. hahaha people are really blind OMG

yes, he’s had a hit…”sniffing coke”. Funny how his eyes were fine all these days and just when the witch reappears, his eyes turned red again. This isn’t healthy at all. Everyone know he smokes weed, even there’s a picture of him smoking in South America but it is almost obvious that he does coke too. His cousin, Maya, is a druggie, she was doing cocaine with the swiss witch in ny time ago.

Not surprisingly, knowing the type of people who are Joe’s new friends. The circle of Satan worshipers.

why is joe’s left eye always look smaller than the right one ?

anyway , they’re cute together , just leave them alone

Shut! Up! With the Drugs! Bitch!

WOW Joseph. Calm it with the drugs and the booze. Not cool.

he is doing drugs again. i feel sorry for this kid. he needs rehab

She looks pretty here!

• OCEANUP

janda sleepover party :)

That awkward moment when “holding each other as there Relationship progresses fast” looks just the same as them holding hands 3 months ago.

She looks pretty in the first pic :3

Those are well defined cheekbones. The things you can do with makeup with that kind of face.

How do you hold hands differently? Seriously.

• OCEANUP

How do you hold hands differently? Seriously.

you can see the love in their eyes now

He just wants the money and the fame of Joe but he seems like crap.

He just wants the money and the fame of Joe but he seems like crap.

Foo you make no sense… He doesn’t need your money. The Jonas fan base doesn’t need your illiterate self to be a part of it.

Reminds me of Demi holding his hand.

Again, if English is not your primary language then post your opinion in your native dialect and for those who wishes to reply to you can translate. Above post makes you seem illiterate. just saying… :)

• OCEANUP

joe’s eyes are FINE.

Reminds me of Demi holding his hand.
    OMG it’s funny u said that cause this pic of her reminded of demi!! her look is more manly but she has the same mole on the side of her chin and her jaw is just like demi’s…

haha stop with the drug thing because is not true bitch you need a rehab because your mind is pure illnes

yeah she looks manly because she is sooo pretty

THIS DRUG DEALER IS A PARASITE

Because when a person isn’t happy or taking good care of themselves, they only open one eye

I had a feeling he was doing coke and that picture confirmed it for me
    Sorry Joe but people are gonna talk when their gut feeling isn’t right

Apr 13, 2013 @ 07:33 pm
    I had a feeling he was doing coke and that picture confirmed it for me
    Sorry Joe but people are gonna talk when their gut feeling isn’t right

He looks fine in all the other pictures, it’s just that picture that looks weird. Nice try haters!

That’s because he knows how to fake smile to perfectly cover it up. Sorry that comment got under your skin

Hated when she went on tour with them and took all the media attention away from the boys but heh they are out together looking happy so leave off with all the hate.

• Ijustneedyounow

i don’t really mind joe having a girlfriend but i don’t like how she’s taking the focus off the band all the time and it seems like sometimes all joe does is promote her and her weird shirts (like on the above pics)

Apr 13, 2013 @ 09:51 am

how was this suspicious? there were several sightings from previous years of Joe attending this festival. Try clicking related stories. People are just bitchy about it coz he brought a girl. Pathetic. Lol! :-)

joe is not happy, fake smile :( Fake relationship.

what a fake relationship PR SHIT. What a big FAMEWHORE satan whorshiper

fake smile. FAKE RELATIONSHIP SHIT

she love camera. FAMEWHORE. Fake smile.Fake relationship.

Oceanup fuck you

hate fake relationship, not love.

joe looks sad tooo :(

Apr 13, 2013 @ 11:17 am

celebs who attended Coachella since 2011 (so you have a Joe Jonas reference): Alexander Sakrsgard, Kate Bosworth, Frickin Usher, Katy Perry, Penn Badgely, The Boss Robert Downey Jr, Emma Watson, Gerard Butler, Lea Michelle, Rihanna just to name a few. These are fame whores? WTF?!? Do you even know what is Coachella? Lol!!!!

The red eyes are back.