Jonas Brothers ELVIS DURAN Interview

• Justinsuglyglasses

Z100 promo is big for the Jonas Bros. Z100 is the biggest pop station in the US. They were also on the Ryan Seacrest radio show in LA. Both are great exposure for the Jonas Bros. Most artists would probably kill for it. Pom Poms is up to 242 on iTunes. Should re-enter the Top 200 soon.

Ok I know nothing maybe happening with GiGi but…..

I looked at her website. While her modeling pics were pretty, I thought she looked just average in the Coachella pics. She is plain and doesn’t have a wow type body like a Kate Upton or Miranda Kerr.

What do you guys think?

Why are you talking about her body and how “plain” or “unplain” she is. That is sooo superficial. Yes she is a model and too me she is pretty. If nick is with her, he thinks she is pretty. The last thing u should be doing to another girl is tearing her down on looks regardless of how u perceive her. You are entitled to your opinion, but some opinions should be kept to yourself especially if it is something superficial and negative. No one wants to hear things like that. Remember, if you became a model tomorrow, would you want to hear that? As a person. do you want to hear that? It is not nice nor decent. Make your comments more substantial. You know it could be lighting, the fact that she is not dressed for a shoot, the fact that her makeup is not as polished in the sun and if she went swimming, the fact that the women u talk about dont look like they do in magazines all day everyday and its not nice to point out flaws…. Im not necessarily a GiGi fan if u can be a fan of a model but as a woman stuff like that should not be said especially on a site like OCeanup b/c that spurs people to call her other horrid things

wow, some of you are ridiculous.

NICK IS GRUMPY/RUDE.

“oh well it could be due to his blood sugar”
    “or he could be having a bad day”

OR…he could just be showing his true doucheyness and being an ass?
    “hey everyone! BUY OUR SHIT! but i’m gonna be a jerk when i’m telling you to do so”

don’t think so. Papa Jonas FAIL.

i liked how joe immediately said “i got in trouble for that” when they talked about his tweeting he was leaving NY.

People always claim that Papa Jonas has them on a string and is like their puppeteer and I look past it most of the time, but that comment kinda solidifies that they are just puppets for him it seems.
    sad :(

I think Gigi is more a teenage model, not an adult one. She is cute, but her face is very fleshy and she doesn’t have the high cheekbones most models have. She is very tall, but lankier than Kate Upton or Miranda. She looks like she’d make a great b-ball player.

The whole time, Nick looks like he’s throwing an inner hissy fit that the attention isn’t on him.
    Or the discussion is on things that aren’t going to bring him some extra cash.

I am close to two people who have diabetes, and you obviously have no idea a the daily and sometimes moment to moment struggle a person has while dealing with it. Nick never complains, or blames anything on it. He just lives his life and does the best he can. How was he “douchy” here? He answered the questions that were asked.

“lay off, he had low blood sugar during those exact 9 moments!!”

“i know because I was there and he told me so!”

just thought i’d add to the OU fans who make silly copout statements for their heroes. ;)

but yea i agree, he seemed a total tool during that interview.

Or the discussion is on things that aren’t going to bring him some extra cash.

__________

How did you get all that from the fact he looked a little tired and humorless? It didn’t even look like he wanted any attention.

but yea i agree, he seemed a total tool during that interview.
    ______________

Pray tell, what exactly did he say that was so “tool-like”? You are making a mountain out of a molehill. He did nothing wrong except look tired. That’s it.

Apr 16, 2013 @ 03:20 pm
    Ok I know nothing maybe happening with GiGi but…..

What do you guys think?

To be fair, Nick is kinda average too. He’s cute on a good day, but he’s not Chris hemsworth.

Looking at them. Kevin is better looking than Nick. I don’t know why I once thought Kevin was the least attractive.

sad
    Joe is Papa J’s least favorite son, always has been, he favours Nick and Kevin over him. He’s always let Nick do whatever he wanted and has a leash over Joe..

And well Kevin was a little older and got married.

Oh really?? Didn’t know that..
    Is that another OU-fan assumption/fanfiction item? OR actually legitimate (like he’s said so or something).

If it were true, Joe is probably even less so his favorite after Joe’s CD was essentially a flop and probably didn’t put too much $$$$$ into Papa J’s pockets :(

No, it’s true. He even told Joe, Nick and Kevin were better than him last year. Wich is sad because Joe always says his dad is his idol.

Then again Joe is prob adopted because he looks nothing like his parents.

Kevin is competing with Joe for best looking Jonas.

Did anyone see the other z100 interview on their website? Nick was a lot more talkative and he said something so funny. They asked if he would take a fan to a “formal” and he said if he ever did it would have to be someone in college cause (guess because of his age) it would be inappropriate to take a high school student. After Gigi spending the weekend w/them at Coachella, that was just so funny to say.

He probably would have said that thinking they’d have to be over 18 in order for him to get it in later that night ;)
    We know where your Head is at Nick ;) no pun intended there ;)
    :) lol

(replying to this) – Apr 16, 2013 @ 03:45 pm

Thanks for comments about GiGi. I was curious about others perceptions including yours. You are right, she could have been swimming. But she is not my type of model. I like curvy models. That is why I was asking.

All models are judged by their looks. When they choose that profession they are judged. I am not judging her personality because I do not know her. I am not judging whether she is right for Nick – again I do not know either of them. She is judged for her looks as JB is judged for their music. If you are going to be a model, musician, or actor you must be willing to take criticism.

““`

THIS. The Gigi stan needs to cool it. If you choose to be a model, you have to accept that you are getting judged on your looks because your looks are your product. Same as singers get judged on their voices, actors on their acting ability etc.

If she has that thin of skin, she’s in the wrong business.

At least Nick did admit he’s superficial about women, looking at the butts boobs and face before deciding if they are attractive.

Superficial is retweeting compliments about yourself all the time. Which is what Gigi does. It seems to be 90 % of what she tweets about. Intelligence lasts a lot longer than looks.

Nick finally shaved! He looks younger. Wow couldn’t remember the last time he was clean shaven.

Apr 16, 2013 @ 05:59 pm

WOW! I forgot what he looked like. Have to say that I like both looks.

Also, for all those worried about Joick, they seem to be best buds still. Drama never pans out.

hahah joe adopted please what kind of illnes brain you have and please dont made things up

Apr 16, 2013 @ 05:36 pm

Where/when did he say this?

Now Joe needs to take notes from
    Nicholas and shave

WOW! I forgot what he looked like. Have to say that I like both looks.

I don’t think they’re best buds. Kevin and Joe are closer.

actually, you are false. Nick did not get to everything he wants. He said on many occasions things were stricter for him b/c of security. There is even a vid of him having 12am curfew when Kevin said he used to stay at Starbucks with his friends into all hours of the night. Also, people act as if celebs don’t have bad days or could possible have HIGH or LOW blood sugar. Lets see what are the percentage of time during a huge press tour of 2 weeks that their could be 1 or 2 interviews where your blood sugar affects you. My friend has blood sugar issues at least 2 to 3 times a week and recently we have seen Nick almost every day. He may have been Grumpy, tired, sick, or anything. Like oh well, NORMAL people, sometimes you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something is actually wrong. Not many people call you a douche over it. Also, Papa J is not Joe Jackson. He has not been on tour with them as much and has a bunch of other responsibilities now including running 3 businesses and managing over 100 artists and actors. I know this because I am in the inudstry and work for a competitor. Joe is very close with his securty team many of them have been with them since 2008 so they are like uncles to them. Why is every Papa Js fault? They are grown men. I can promise the only string they may have been on was Disneys. Even there’s is not that tight

Just watched and wish I took notes. I really enjoyed that interview.

Tiger tamer?!? Joe was hilarious and fun. Balances Nicks seriousness.

There wasn’t anything wrong with nick. This is a radio interview and he can be natural. He is just a serious person who occasionally let’s his dry sense of humor out.

Joe did not get in trouble from Papa J for tweeting that he was leaving. It was the fans who yelled at him. Plus he leaves the geotracker on. I love Joe. It still makes me laugh when I think of him bringing the knives on the plane with Ashley and security stopping him. He really should be a blonde.

This is why they are great as a band. Joe is a goof, nick is serious, and Kevin is just relatable.

• geesh

How else will you know if someone is attractive………. Being attractive is a physical term so the only way to know if a girl is attractive is look at certain aspect of their bodies…. what more should he look at arms legs, stomach??????—- all men have things that they like about women in general something catches their eye first… Most women treat men exactly the same way they see something that attracts them first…. I mean most people dont date people that they have ABSOLUTELY no attraction to physically.. they have to like something?????? How is that superficial? Superficial would be “I only date girls with 34 DD breasts ” not I like girls GENERALLY with larger breasts when I see a girl for the first time I look at her boobs…. but I still talk to girls with small ones b/c they could be nice people ???? Superficial would be discriminating not preferring. I would like I guy to have money. However, if he does not, I would still go on a date with him as long as he is stable. It’s a preferrence all decent people have them. He actually stayed neutral by saying everything and not singling out a specific part. Most men have 1 or 2 things not everything. Look up these facts so u dont sound ignorant. You have the internet. If your in high school, I am so sorry your teachers have not taught you to research b4 claiming something. If you are in college, you are hopeless.

Nick looks exactly like he did when he was 15. Funny how facial hair can make a guy look older.

I already said I was not a GiGi fan. I dont care if she is with NIck or not. I really dont care about her career. However, I was taught when I was young not to BAD MOUTH people. I just think people === models or not. Do not need to be judged by pp. They go into acting not to be judge but to show off clothes, wear clothes, and “act” No matter what she goes into or anyone else. You should be a good person and not point out flaws that are natural and unchanging. A voice is different. That is a talent. It can be changed physically. Many people have done this a million times. You can train a voice. You being UNsuperficial and kind and have tact has nothing to do with the person you are talking about. That also goes to the people talking about the boys or anyone else. The person is not the issue. YOU are. Your parents did not raise you right. SMDH

He looks just like his mom and has his dads eyes??????? Also, he looks every similar to his mom’s parents sooooooo

Papa J manages over 100 actors and artists?! I highly doubt any of that is true. His one and main priority all these years is to get cash off his sons, he wouldn’t have time for them if he was in charge of that many people’s careers.

I did like the mention of Joe Jackson though, that’s EXACTLY who Papa J reminds me of..

Between him personally and all of his companies he does including 2 Yankees players, Demi Lovato (under a different junior manager that is apart of the over all brand), about 15 different ex- Disney stars, and a series of on the rise talent including Mdot, Mikey Deleasa, Honor Society, and many many others . It is sad to say that everytime Demi Lovato sells a record it goes back to the Jonas Brothers someway or another since the are silent co- owners or investors in all of their father’s businesses. They also hold partial copyright on almost all of her first’s albums songs and some on her second. Her first just went platinum so that was a big check for them. The Jonas Brothers have a small empire with Demi being their biggest pull right now. Their dad manages it for them while they focus on their personal artistic careers. Yes, his biggest focus is his family BUT he works. He partially owns Cambio, Jonas Entertainment, Jonas Enterprises, Jonas Recordings, The Jonas Group (and many smaller management companies that are under the umbrella), and a couple other projects. He stopped personally managing Demi somewhere either during/ after Joe and her relationship. He is leaving his kids a legacy and a future long after they stop performing as the Jonas Brothers. The 30 million each were worth in 2010 has been at least doubled for each of the boys. All Joe Jackson will leave is heartbreak, pain, and anger for his kids. Also, for all of you out there, your manager is different from your record label for most artists.

no not so much. It is attacking her as a person. So, if someone called you plan, you would not take that personally. Also, I never called anyone anything or said that they were anything. I am just saying that they should change their actions especially on a site that spreads hate like a wildfire. I am not trying to come down on the person saying that they are horrible as a person. They just need to think about what they say especially when it is not relevant to the post. I love all the Jonas fans young or not immature or not. This is not hate. It is what true criticism is. Changing some ones actions or asking them to improve them not asking them to change what they believe or themselves or just to stop making empty comments that can only be hurtful or stew haters.

However, you should take a chill pill yourself b/c this is written out of love and not wanting or desiring hate and rude things to be spread about people. If she was your friend or your sister, would you wan to read that regardless of her profession? Then, why should it be ok to do it to a complete stranger?

Calm yourself. This is not an attack. It is more of an awareness plea.

Joe has terrible jokes!

Who keeps writing these novels on here? No one wants to read that. Make your point in a couple of sentences and move on.

Joe is on drugs hence his rambling, constant hand twitching and Nick looking like he’s gonna vomit everytime Joe opens his mouth.

• JoeHoe15

I also love to call you JOSEPH! ;)

• Ijustneedyounow

(replying to this) – Apr 16, 2013 @ 08:21 pm

Calm yourself. This is not an attack. It is more of an awareness plea
    i don’t think oceanup is the right place for you… models are judged by their looks, as much as musicians are by their musical talent and actors by their acting skills because it’s the product they are selling and even a little troll on oceanup is allowed to state their opinion on/ criticize those certain “products” because they are potential customers for the clothes/CD’s/ movies those people are trying to sell. believe it or not those companies hiering them do care because if no one likes their body/ voice/ acting no one’s gonna buy their product. if you don’t have the voice to become a singer you’re probably not gonna make it far just like a person that doesn’t have the body to become a model. if you can’t live with that you should leave and ride your unicorn to the cotton-candy clouds where you can hug more trees.

Wonder if Nick’s met his co-star yet. Even though Delta was very attractive, you rarely ever see guys crush on her, it’s mostly girl fans. But Isabel has lots and lots of guy fans. Sounds like in some of the scenes he’s going to be the envy of a lot of them.

You need to write a book on the subject of whatever you are rambling on about. Everyone has their own opinion of beauty and the right to state their opinions as long as they are based on their opinion and not hate. For instance, I think Gigi just borders on kinda cute, but Miranda Kerr is gorgeous. Just my opinion and how I view beauty. Other people see it differently.

________

Maybe you should heed your own lesson, since you are criticizing those posters as people themselves, whereas the posters commenting on Gigi’s model career/looks mentioned nothing about her as person.

So pot, meet kettle.

Radio promotion is so important to getting airplay. Joe and Kevin were so bright and happy. Nick on the other hand, not so much. Maybe he wasn’t feeling his best.

Apr 16, 2013 @ 01:09 pm

Eh Nick is always like this…

thats possible… but you have to remember that is really his personality especially when he is around his brothers look back to 2007/8. He has kind of resumed that role lately except when talking about music. When he was self- promoting, he had to talk and be “bubbly” all the time. He also could not be feeling the best.

• amam

nick has always been this way look back to 2007/8. This is his true personality in interviews. I think he has accepted this role again now that he is in a group and does not have the pressure to do al the talking anymore. He could also be sick/ having fluctuating blood sugar.

Nick seemed grumpy in that interview!

• memertad

does Joe has a lisp or speech issue???? regardless its cute. I am in a speech pathology class so I just now heard it. Love him. He was so genuine in this interview. Him and Kevin. Nick seemed distracted or not feeling well. But, his brothers talk a lot whereas they talk over him a lot. So, he kind of takes a step back. Also, he really only enjoys answering music questions. He could be sick.

Yes, Joe has always had a lisp when he speaks. When he’s nervous it gets worse its cute.

Someone that works for them said that the nice thing about working for the 3 of them is that when one of them is tired or moody, the others take up the slack. There was an radio interview last year when Joe was real quiet.

I just looked at the second interview with Garrett the same day at z100. Its on the website. Nick looks like he is about to pass out. He looks really tired. He probs wasnt feeling well. :( Either way, the second interview as far as content is better.

this is the one with Garret this is the worse one than with the one earlier with JJ. You can look that one up too.

He starts shooting the movie in less than a week. He probably shaved for that cause he has to like he’s still in high school. The clean-shaven look makes him look so much younger.

Nick probably wouldn’t want to hear it, but he could still play a 15 year old. He looks so young in the new photos. It’s like he went back in time. No wonder he keeps the little bit of facial hair on his face.

Apr 16, 2013 @ 07:19 pm

I bet he hates it that he looks 15 again. He even said in that interview he likes looking rough (facial hair).

““`

You are super naive. Modeling is a profession based ENTIRELY on looks. It’s not about wearing clothes, cause guess what? UGLY PEOPLE CAN WEAR CLOTHES TOO! I know, amazing, right? Clothes don’t just disintegrate on their bodies! Who knew? Apparently not the fashion/modeling industry, since 99% of the population does not have the correct LOOK to be a model.

The comments made were not judging who Gigi is as a person. They were commenting on her looks, which is the entirety of her job, her looks. You can be the sweetest, nicest, most intelligent person in the world, but if you look like a troll, you aren’t going to be a model.

So your point is invalid.

Again, rude comments have NOTHING to do with the person. It has to with you regardless of what industry they are in. However, none of us are fashion critiques or professional model agents so do you really have a say “professionally” no. So, your statement is invalid. We are not hiring GiGi or any other model. Companies are. Its not a popularity contest. When ppl signed to large brands, they automatically become favs when their could be a better model or “prettier” one that is not discovered yet. However, I am not talking about “critiquing” her professionally. I am talking about commenting about her on OceanUp on a Jonas Brothers has nothing to do with her “profession.” You can try to make it connect but you cant. It has to do with being jealous and being critical on a negative attribute to the person who says this. It has to do with “If you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all” stance that hopefully we all learned.

What??
    There’s loads of facial hair in that pic…..

(replying to this) – Apr 16, 2013 @ 07:36 pm
    What??
    There’s loads of facial hair in that pic…..

I know! It’s a joke because he shaved it off today, in that picture he still had some.