Joe Jonas Jokes About Blanda Sex Tape

Nick Jonas on possible new Jonas 3D movie: ‘Maybe. We will see. We had fun shooting that movie. We really play to the camera. If we did [another concert film], we would go for a more artistic approach and less just kind of pointing at the camera.. there’s only one time a drum stick that comes out, everything else is just us looking dumb, so we will see.’

It’s so obvious what entitled immature fans these men have. For you to think for even a split second that you, as fans, are more important to Joe than the woman he loves is absurd. Totally and completely insane! NOBODY’s career should EVER come before their loved ones, no matter what they do. And fans are part of his career, not his private, real life. And for you to think that John, or Blanda, or even Joe OWES you access to their social media so you can act like immature children is also just as absurd. To be angry that you were blocked for spewing your stupidity! What the fuck is wrong with you kids? No one is obligated to listen to what you have to say. Your “opinion” isn’t important to them. They will make their choices in their personal lives despite what a bunch of ignorant asshole children think of it, and you are not entitled in any way to share your opinion with them. If someone was giving you shit, you would block them. Why is it any different for them? You need to learn your place. You have less than zero say in their personal lives. You are nobodies. Don’t like it? Go he fans of someone else who will allow you to spew hate at their loved ones and allow you to make their decisions for them. Good luck finding such a person though. You have a lot of growing up to do.

I used to like Joe,and respected him,but now I just don’t care anymore..

Kevin is my favorite because of how he is. Plus there’s never any drama with him. Nick is my second favorited

I miss the old Joe so much!! can he just stop acting like his gf is more important than the fans. We’ve been around much longer…

Touche, but are fans the ones having sex with him each night? No ;)
    At least we know where Joe’s Head is at ;)
    … pun intended ;)

WTF I was just joking ahem i said Blanda would say I love Jonas,and I’ll fuck you” you do have a brain? so think…that’s why i said except for the haters part.If you didn’t know what I meant,you’re stupid

Well in the previous persons defense, you didn’t say the I’LL in “I’ll fuck you” as you’re claiming now in this comment I’ve quoted.
    Take a look at your original comment so you actually know what YOU said before getting bitchy at others for pointing out YOUR stupidity.
    Sounds like YOU’RE the dumbass here, not the person who just pointed it out :P lol child.

John Lloyd Taylor,Joe and Blanda are all PATHETIC PIECES OF SHIT AND CAN GO TO HELL

I HATE JO

John sucks up to Blanda because she’s dating Blanda. Plain and simple..

Anyways,nick is off to start the movie. He’ll be filming soon!!! wohoo and season 2 of MTJ is coming very soon too! So fuck joe.When it’s not about JB,it’s all about his gf and vacationing!! lol his “solo” career is dead

MTJ!! I can’t wait!!

Nick and Kevin looked sexyy for the MTV interview. Joe looked nice. I still have to get used his latest obsession,that hat

OMG speaking of John, he posted a pic tagging her and joe liked it. It was some food haha what a joke

Oh and JOHN IS BLOCKING FANS ON IG now too !!! he is a douchebag. No wonder he and Blanda are friends! they are both pieces of shit and block fans for no reason! this person wasn’t even saying anything mean. He even blocks people who aren’t even following him. He looks up his name on IG!! LOL
    i hate them so much.i used to like him,but he’s an asshole now!! wtf he needs to leave!!!!!!! the band or I won’t support the guys anymore..

John sucks up to Blanda because she’s dating Blanda. Plain and simple..

**I mean she’s dating Joe**

Nick has a great smile. He needs to smile more xD

HATERS OUT HERE

I LOVE JONAS AND HATERS FUCK YOU

Apr 18, 2013 @ 03:47 pm
    John sucks up to Blanda because she’s dating Blanda. Plain and simple..

**I mean she’s dating Joe**

This ^^ I bet if for some reason they broke up. It’ll be Blanda who? lol at John.In the meantime his actions are costing the JBs their fans. I know someone who was blocked by him and Blanda. She just made a simple comment,and them being divas couldn’t handle it. Know she’s blaming the jonas brothers.I don’t think it’s their fault,but it’s an association with them.The guys need to seriously talk to John about his actions towards fans

I LOVE JONAS AND HATERS FUCK YOU

NO FUCK YOU! twat

I LOVE JONAS AND HATERS FUCK YOU

I bet that’s what Blanda says to Joe every night except the haters part LOL

*sarcastic*
    YEAH!! HOW DARE John stand up for one of his best friends!!! :O
    THE HORROR!!!!

he should just go ahead and let people keep unnecessarily bashing his boss/friend’s fuck-buddy.

:P

I LOVE JONAS AND HATERS FUCK YOU

I bet that’s what Blanda says to Joe every night except the haters part LOL

You tried :) but failed :(

lol why would she say FUCK YOU to joe?
    prob what u meant was I WANNA FUCK YOU ;)
    now THAT i can see someone saying; not “fuck you” (and then still being a couple for much longer if it happens “every night”)

^^^^^^^^^ this.

YOU GOT SERVED
    :P
    lolz

How in the world is nick a manwhore? He has not had a gf in over a year, yes he has been on dates, but I thought that was a normal thing for a young guy to do. If you are going on assumptions, you should stop bc most rumors & gossip is spread through fans, fans that aren’t there & have no clue what nick does. Gigi is about the only girl nick has actually been seen out with, he can go out w/o being considered a manwhore. That type of name calling is childish.

STAND UP FOR? they got blocked for no reason!!!!!!!! they said nothing about joe or Blanda so stfu! and John is LYING to make himself look better. He is blocking random people.He’s talking SHIT!!! I hate him so much. He feeds off drama, and makes himself like he’s the victim.It’s pissing me off. I used to like him so much,but not anymore

BLANDA JOE AND JOHN ARE LOW LIVES WHO LOVE ATTENTION AND DRAMA.They can FUCK OFF I’m soooooooo angry right now.I’m done with the Jonas Brothers and their stupid drama band members aka John. Blanda has brought nothing but negativity to the fan base,now John too!!! pieces of shits! …fuck

I hope the album flops! I’m done with all this drama

I used to look up too joe so much, now i lost complete respect for him. hes choosing his girlfriend that hasnt been around for that long, over his fans that have been there since day one. No matter who your dating joe, fans that have been there since day one should come first.

I hope the Blanda/Joe haters know that they are the ones starting drama. To me Joe and Blande seem to mind their own business and the only reason Blanda is being talked about is b/c it seems lie all the haters are obessed with her and have nothing better to do.

XSCPLndy

[url=http://www.l3YI1h50t0375bTZTIRUy6.com/]UaPDqnpG[/url]

• YVNpSosC

YVNpSosC http://www.I4hf7f3457mBkwhT9Dg3s5.com/
    [url=http://www.I4hf7f3457mBkwhT9Dg3s5.com/]YVNpSosC[/url]
    YVNpSosC

• seo tools

Joe Jonas Jokes About Blanda Sex Tape | oceanUP.com seo tools http://scrapebox.overblog.com/ seo tools

• TheStraightShooter

Teehee. Who keeps asking them questions like this as if they are still relevant enough to warrant a 3D movie?

• Lon

Great blog right here! Additionally your website loads up fast!
    What web host are you the usage of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to
    your host? I desire my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Feel free to visit my homepage; proactol

• burberry bags

Joe Jonas Jokes About Blanda Sex Tape | oceanUP.com burberry bags http://bags.me.cc/ burberry bags

• miu miu

Joe Jonas Jokes About Blanda Sex Tape | oceanUP.com miu miu http://www.imiumiu.com/ miu miu

TheStraightShooter said:

ROTFL LMFAO
    :D

• Lilliana

What i don’t realize is in truth how you’re no longer actually a lot more well-liked
    than you may be right now. You’re so intelligent. You know therefore significantly in terms of this subject, produced me in my view consider it from so many various angles. Its like men and women are not interested unless it is one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times care for it up!

My web page – proactol

People are idiots. “They are blocking fans for no reason!11!!!!”. Of course there is a reason, and the reason being is that there is a fuck load of you all telling them to kill themselves. I hate these 12 year olds sometimes -_-

———————————-

haters out here

TBQFH. And on top of it all, their 3D movie flopped considering they were the hottest thing back then. It was their prime and only made 30$ WW or something :$

LOLZ that was funny, at least Nick admits they did the 3D movie for purposes of Papa J just whoring them out for profits. he even says there was like one total cool 3d moment in that movie, the drumsticks tossing part, and that was about it

maybe this time if they do a 3D movie, they can be more worried about content and whether it’s worth fans paying $10+ to see it; or as he said “artistic” content;;;; not just another cashcow whoring effort.

What drumstick thing? I only remember Joe taking off his shirt. That was the highlight of the whole movie tbh.

Sad that Nick’s so ashamed of their dorky behavior on the 3D film. Doesn’t he realize that those are the guys the fans miss? Playful, close, wide-eyed. They seemed to have some principles in the middle of a world that barely has any. Cause they believed in something bigger than fame or money. They were rebels in a way, cause they had their beliefs and everyone made fun of them. Now? They have become typical brainless guys talking about boobs.

Wow, so excellently put!!!

Agreed 10000000%.
    Sad they’ve become these manwhores (well at least Nick mainly) and only focused on getting rich off their merchandise, rather than being all about being good people while still being successful, like they were back in those days.
    (ironic thing, when they didn’t seem to care so much about it then, they were more successful than they are now, when all they care about it seems is stuffing $ into their pockets)

Who cares!!?? j

AARGH enough about this annoying couple. I’m tired of always hearing about them now. It’s like it’s become Joe Nick Kevin and now Blanda everywhere!! Kevin is married and has a show,so of course Danielle will be around. Plus atleast we had 4 yrs with her (and she’s not an attention whore) Blanda it’s only been about 6 months and she is legit EVERYWHERE joe is.Enough! i support the guys,not their relationships.Joe is just annoying! allowing all the attention on his relationship,instead of the band and his career.Joe needs to seriously focus on something for his career,instead of putting ALL the focus on his gf and JB :/

• xAskTaylorx

I love that first picture! It sooo goes with the title! XD

I honestly wouldn’t have a problem with Joe and Blanda,if she wasn’t everywhere,when the guys are working or seen everywhere there’s cameras or fans. I don’t get why she has to be apart of every thing the guys are doing? she can support without being so obvious.To me it seems like she’s enjoying the attention a bit too much, and is starting to think she’s become relevant because she’s dating Joe? I mean seriously,this isn’t about her.This sex tape just gave her more publicity. So pathetic. I don’t want to judge her,but sorry her actions are just not sitting well with me,that’s all. Joe is with her, and is either naive and can’t see it or just doesn’t care.Well it’s his life and career, so whatever

she is a fame whore. she is just around when the cameras and fans are around as if she is a celebrity. what happened this morning was simply pathetic. She got out of the car with the boys and looked at the cameras just like a “diva”

WTH YOLANDA

take your robot spam elsewhere.
    nobody cares about your blog or ideas.