Nick Jonas COUGAR HUNTER

More pix Today Show HERE & HERE! Via @lovanas. NRJ Belgium interview,

+ old people doing Pom Poms line dance & Kelly + Michael under!

Apr 18, 2013 @ 11:42 am
    Could anyone kindly post what Kevin said? the video is not available for us to watch in Canada….pretty please?

The interviewer asks him wich one of his brothers is single. Kevin said Nick is, the interviewer asks him what Nicks type is. Kevin goes on to say older and the interviewer says Delta, Kevin says she was a little older, but he’d prob go older than her. That he’s lived a lot of life and he’s experienced so he’d enjoy an older more experienced woman more.

I find it funny how Joe rolled his eyes when they mentioned marriage. He’s so anti settling down its too hilarious.

It was nice for one day to have no sightings of Blanda and just have it be about the music and the group and the brothers. After seeing how well both brothers are doing vocally in the live performances, I hope Joe spends the time that Nick is filming the movie and Kevin is plugging MTJ doing something creative instead of vacationing. Like he did such a good job coming up with the Pom Poms video, he should start working on the video for the next single.

joe has gotten so much better at singing live
    good for him

Kevin is so hot. Specially when he shaves.

Would love to see a better quality video. This one is too blurry and the audio is not that good. I noticed Joe improved in singing during Jimmy Fallon he sounded so good. All three brothers are also getting better looking with age.

So funny watching the 2006 flashback them talking about their guns. Joe was so pale back then.

I think Kevin meant by older than delta mentally older. Lets be real delta acted like a teenager

way to talk about your brother’s privacy when he stated he hates that Kevin! especially the day he’d been nice to you since the early morning! I guess he won’t be that nice anymore! respect Nick!

Kevin is so annoying, he should have just say older woman, why did he say he likes older than Delta now! shut up Kevin, you’r just bitter because everyone was asking Nick questions on the MTV stream and someone said they’d ask you because they felt sorry for you.

he’d enjoy and older more experienced woman? come on!! this is the kind of stuff that affects Nick, I can’t believe his own brother said that.

I dilike Kevin now, not only did he shade Selena but he also disrespected his brother’s privacy

shut up Kevin! Nick’s the best

I honestly did get annoyed with Kevin for saying that. It was a little much, especially about Nick. Plus Nick has been single for so long, Nick might not even know what he wants at this point. Just the way it all came out bothered me for some reason.

Delta was too young for Nick? that’s what Kevin meant, Kevin’s so stupid

I got annoyed too! and I try to be fair, always, this time Kevin crossed a line, I’m sure Nick got super pissed.

Kevin is great guy. When they were showing the old video of them when they were young on MTV, Kevin’s personality hasn’t changed much. He’s open and friendly and says what he means. Joe has changed so much and Nick is just not the same person. He was so giggley and full of emotion and sweet on the video. What happened to that guy?

I really can’t believe Kevin said that, I have to watch it, if he did, then he is gonna be on my enemies List!!!

Kevin has the same personality as always. Nick used to be shy when he was younger and now he’s not shy, but he’s still quiet, he’s a man of a few words unless he’s talking about a topic that he knows a lot about/interested in like Broadway or aliens etc

Btw I’m so tired of the Blanda haters and the fans alike.

Nick grew up! nothing happened to him! he is just too smart and mature for his age, and he’s always been like that, he’s always been super serious and focused, of course he is not gonna act like he did when he was 13, at least he never talks about other people’s private life.

Tbh, I love Nick the the way he is, but yes he has changed. I honestly think part of it is bc he has hardly experienced a life as a kid. It is always work, work, work for him. I think he got so focused on working that he lost the fun, giggly side of him. Plus Nick has never really got to be around a lot of people his own age, most of his life has been spent around older people, he probably doesn’t really know how to act around them. He has “lived” the life of a “grown up” as early as his Broadway shows.

Kevin doesn’t like Nick

Kevin was asked about wich brother was single and be said Nick. The interviewer asked him what his type was and he answered jokingly. The interviewer was the one that brought up Delta not Kevin. All three were in the studio with Kevin watching him. I’m sure Nick didn’t have a problem with Kevin joking about Nick and older woman. You’re taking this way tooooo seriously.

thanks Kevin now everyone on twitter is calling Nick a cougar hunter.

I partly felt that Kevin was making fun of Nick in a weird way too. Plus, Kevin was already drinking, he seemed a bit odd to me on that show last night. I felt weird for some reason watching.

don’t worry Nick, your fans know you and love you. You’re not a cougar hunter.

As usual Blanda was at Live with Kelly WTF? why was she there? and had the nerve to walk where the fans were!! joe and her are so annoying. She is gf.She doesn’t work with or for them,so why is she acting like she’s relevant? joe is pissing me off.This is about the band,not his damn girlfriend!!!!!

not available in my country :(

• Sylvia

I believe what you posted was actually very logical.
    But, what about this? what if you added a little content?
    I am not saying your information is not good, but what if you added a headline that
    makes people desire more? I mean Nick Jonas COUGAR HUNTER | oceanUP.
    com is a little vanilla. You could look at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they create post titles to grab viewers interested. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab readers excited about everything’ve written.
    Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

My homepage Sylvia

• Demetrius

It’s remarkable for me to have a site, which is helpful in support of my know-how. thanks admin

My web site Demetrius

Way to go, Kev. Good way to stir up Nick’s dating life. Older than Delta? Wow.

Shut Up Kevin! Nick has said before that he likes to keep things private, and there you go blabbing on national tv about his private life. Nick doesn’t go around talking about you and Dani. Return the favor, by not talking about him. I hate it when people talk about other people like that!

sorry but older woman is like 50 or 60 thats older woman

Kevin is annoying he shouldn’t make fun of Nick, he is too private and he doesn’t like that.

Kevin Jonas dishes on his brother Nick’s affinity for older women
    that’s mean

Nick has only dated one older woman! Delta!! stop this nonsense!

sorry but delta is not older woman because she is not over 50 or 60

Nick has only dated one older woman! Delta!! stop this nonsense!
    _____

Are you crazy? Everyone he’s dated or even gone on single dates with has been older than him except for Miley and Selena:

1)Delta +8
    2)Samantha Barks +2
    3)Nicole Anderson +2
    4)Courtney Galiano +4
    5)Kym Johnson +16
    6)Mollie King +5
    7)Rita Ora +2

I know all you teenagers don’t want to accept it, but many younger men are interested in older women. There was even a story about it on Yahoo’s front page yesterday that many younger men are fed up with the drama and problems younger women cause and seek older women now.

Except he didn’t date all of those girls you are naming…..

How did she act like a teenager? All she did was smile a lot. Nothing wrong with that.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 02:10 pm
    Except he didn’t date all of those girls you are naming…..

He dated Delta
    Had a fling with Courtney during CR2 filming
    Went out on dates with Nicole
    Dated Sam when he did Les Mis in London
    Went out on dates with Kim and the woman from smash

Rita Ora and Mollie are just wishful thinking on the people that don’t like the IDEa of Gigi and Nick haha

Apr 18, 2013 @ 04:01 pm

All the teenies grasping at straws. Nick does not want to go to your prom! He’s a man now!

Agree! Teenies getting their panties in a twist about a very small matter, no wonder nick prefers older and mature women. Less drama.

They have always joked about how Nick is middle-aged. So that is where Kevin is coming from. I don’t blame Nick for liking older women. Who wants to deal with young girl drama.

Samantha and Nicole are only couple of years older, so they’re practically his age, Gigi Hadid, Selena and Miley are his age and yougers
    so Samantha, Nicole, Gigi, Selena and Miley, 5 girls his age or slighlly older.
    Delta, Courtney and Mollie, 3 girls a little older, so young girls win!

2007 Miley
    2007 Kevin’s ex Malese Jow
    2008 Selena
    Early 2009 Hanging with Miley
    Late 2009 Courtney and Selena
    2010 Nicole Anderson
    Mid 2010 Sam Barks
    2011 Delta Goodrem
    2012 spotted with Smash lady, kym Johnson, Mollie, Rita and Gigi
    2013 Gigi

also spotted with Demi Lovato and a girl named stephanie, bet next one will be Isabel Lucas

don’t list Nick’s girlfriends! come on

Miley Cyrus

Trace cyrus
    Dirk Mai
    Rumored Dave Osborne
    Alex Gaskarth
    Joe
    Wilmer valderrama

who’s Malese Jaw?? Nick didn’t date that one! I doubt an ex of Kevin would date his 5 years younger brother.

Apr 18, 2013 @ 02:41 pm
    2007 Miley
    2007 Kevin’s ex Malese Jow
    2008 Selena
    Early 2009 Hanging with Miley
    Late 2009 Courtney and Selena
    2010 Nicole Anderson
    Mid 2010 Sam Barks
    2011 Delta Goodrem
    2012 spotted with Smash lady, kym Johnson, Mollie, Rita and Gigi
    2013 Gigi

What Stephanie? Lol

Taylor Swift exceeds the number of characters allowed

Apr 18, 2013 @ 02:44 pm

Malese jow is only a year older than Nick

former Price Is Right model, Stephanie Leigh Schlund

okay okay okay kevin make a mistake! but he will see how to work this out with nick
    why you are calling kevin , stupid? is his brother , he know what to say or not say, maybe he was joking!
    Stop hating on kevin , leave him alone

Nick dated Victoria Justice also!

Taylor swift I can’t remember half of her boyfriends

so Nick dated Malese after Kevin did and then he dated Demi after Joe did, not only is he a home wreker but he also dates his brother’s ex yeah righ! that’s only in your mind, Nick never date them and he is not into cougars, leave Nick alone, stop with rumors.

Yeah I totally forgot about Nick going on dates with Demi whe she was also dating Wilmer. I never heard of Stephanie though? I don’t think he dated Victoria though!

Malese Jow, dated BOTH Kevin Jonas & Nick Jonas!=/ It was CONFIRMED by her Mother! ;)

Nick did date Victoria, Ryan Secreast said it on an interview with her and she didn’t deny it, it was when he was visiting on set of Victorious, a year ago.

But Wilmer also went out with Minka Kelly while he was with Demi so it was just a little payback! Lol I wonder if Joe shares Blanda with Nick

this is all Kevin’s fault, he is the worst brother ever!! he can’t stand that girl prefered his little brother who was 13

Nick dated Selena twice

Apr 18, 2013 @ 02:53 pm

They broke up. She got with Nick after Kevin.

so if Nicholas and Kevin dated the same girl, does that mean Nick and Frankie can date the same girl too? I’m sure Nick would be ok stealing Frankie’s girlfriend! lol just kidding I love Nick with all my heart, Nick if you read we’re joking around, we know you’re a gentleman an a very nice guy, you are really classy and you’re the boss, we all love you, we all think you’re great, and we respect you forever!

Taylor Swift

John
    Joe
    Jake
    The others don’t matter

Big mistake people make is that they think acting mature is a sign of maturity. It is not. Mental maturity and emotional maturity are two different things. Older women tend to take over the younger guys life cause they believe they know better (obviously cause they have seen it all and done it all). Part of being young is making your own decisions (and sometimes mistakes) and being your own person. Older woman tend to steal the youth of the guys they date. Look at Ashton & Demi.

1)Delta +8
    2)Samantha Barks +2
    3)Nicole Anderson +2
    4)Courtney Galiano +4
    5)Kym Johnson +16
    6)Mollie King +5
    7)Rita Ora +2

what about Gigi Hadid?
    She is 3 years younger than him
    he also had a crush on Kendall Jenner who is 3 years younger than him, he’s also gone on dates with Demi Lovato who is his age.

Nick jonas girlfriends

2009/2010 Demi
    2010 Ashley Greene
    2011 Spotted w Karlie Kloss, Nina Adgal, another Brazilian model, etc
    2012 Natashia
    2012/2013 Blanda

——————————————
    Got diabetes and that forced him to grow up fast, be responsible as an adult.
    I believe big part of Nick’s personality comes from his disease because high or low blood sugar affects your mood

Older than Delta yet he’s banging Gigi trololol

Great live performance on Kathy & Michael. That’s what Kevin was talking about on Andy’s show. Singing well on national tv, not lip synching. Writing your own songs, performing your own songs, producing your own songs. A lot of people besides their fans and some other musicians don’t know how professional they are. Hopefully they can get the message out with the new music. Excellent job, guys.

And also because it forces you to become very detailed and responsible. Nick even said it himself in an interview:

Q. Have your feelings about your diabetes shifted, as well?

Nick: One of the biggest changes has been that I think the mind-set of a man came on when I was diagnosed, at 13—realizing this is something I had to take on, on my own, and grab hold of. Obviously, I had the help of my parents and doctors, but I’m an independent person, and I really rely on myself in situations like these. I have been independent for a while—I just am that way—but when it comes to my diabetes, in the past four to five months, I’ve been taking even more responsibility. I’m really taking it on myself—relying on friends and family when needed, but knowing this is something that I have, that I have to deal with.