• justthat

justthat said:

Smile
    so i guess “come and get it” is about Justin, She denied it because she doesn’t want using his name to draw attention. Selena’s so strong!

Selena doesn’t even write shit what are you talking baout.

She doesn’t write her songs.

we don’t know, maybe she asked Taylor to write song for her and if she admitted she wrote this song, ppl would infer that it’s about Justin and that is what Selena’s trying to hide:P simple as that

you do know that the song was written for Rihanna by Ester Dean but never made it to her album so they gave it to Selena right? you can tell she didn’t write it too

Too bad she’s an attention seeking whore. Wake up Selena, your singles terrible as is your supposed ~talent and youre not going to be sucessful regardless of pretending to want to get back together with Justin. So over this chick, beyond fake I literally just can’t even with her.

Kevin Jonas was right, m

Kevin Jonas was right, most overrated “popstar” out right now.

• SubwayToVenus

I always knew they were going to get back together.
    Babies <3

in love with each other cause they probably lost it to each other.

what’s the point of her ragging on him all this time -__-
    annoying but whatevs, they’re cute together.

Please Selena lost it to nick,remember her coming out of nick bus with her hair mess up and her cloths she an attention whore and if Justin take her back he is stupid

Aww

Omg she couldn’t wait she probably made him put it up so the media will look at her again attention whore ,poor Justin he can’t see she is fooling him and making him look like a fool

I wish nick and miley were going out they will throw this two famewhore out of the park everyone loves niley

Jelena too desperate. lol

I don’t know what to say…

Jelena never learn.

I actually feel so bad for Justin.

Cuties

Oh my God! This makes me so happy. They clearly love each other a lot. They’re one of the few celeb couples I’ve ever seen that look like they’re still pretty much in love like they were during the first month. Justin ADORES her and Selena obviously does too otherwise she wouldn’t ever go through what she does to be with him, the hate, cyber bullying and death threats she’s getting right now on Twitter, disgusting. Anyway, wish them the best of luck!

Nobody give this chick the attention that she’s desperately seeking and maybe she’ll go away

It’s funny how everyone acts like Justin is the poor guy here when it’s the other way around. May I remind all of you there had been rumors of him cheating for months before they broke up? Then the Barbara scandal happened, the VS show and just all of his douchey attitudes like leaving her alone after he punched a guy in front of her leaving her to face an investigation? Checking models out? And just other immature and bizarre set of things he would do. They broke up and he wrote this really heartbreaking song and became a fucking mess and got some rebound girl while she started looking hotter and happier then he goes to her house, he has a picture of her as phone background and she fucking forgives him facing once again the fucking psycho fans and yet she’s the bitch.

Apr 20, 2013 @ 09:58 pm
    justthat said:

Smile

Selena doesn’t even write shit what are you talking baout.

She’s wayy too good for him. He put her through so much during their relationship, the hate, cyber bullying and threats from his crazy ass fans, the douchey attitudes like the one time he punched a guy and left her to clean his mess, the flirting with the models at the VS show and the rumors of him cheating which are probably true. She deserves better.

justthat said:

Smile

She doesn’t write her songs.

I’m not betting on this round, don’t get your Jelena hopes up. Looks like business on her end.

• justthat

Selena, you were doing so good without him!!!!

Selena is not a kind of girl seeing her friend drowning without help, she would never be happy to see Justin like that. It’s Selena! She’s strong and sweet at the same time:)

tik tok…wait to see what haters r gonna say=)))

Selena, you were doing so good without him!!!! :(

I love Selena very much, but honestly this is probably the WORST decision she could’ve made at the moment. She seemed much happier single and people were actually giving her respect. People weren’t calling her a “famewhore” for a change (she isn’t one, but commenters like on here seem to be really paranoid and revolve their lives around negativity). Now that she got back with him, a lot of her progress is gone. I understand COMPLETLY that she still does care about him, and it’s really fine to have feelings for your ex, but this kind of disappointed me a bit. I thought she was smarter than that- going back to a relationship that she already publicly said was over. I am now just hoping that its not a relationship and is really more of a friendship to patch up any unfinished business. I personally am not a fan of Bieber’s, but also stop the cyberbullying on here. It’s very immature and extremely annoying. xx

_

This is still VERY embarrassing for you, LOVE & I won’t point out all your misspelled words neither.
    Inanity and INSANITY have TWO different meanings but they both apply to you unfortunately. I don’t need to know you to see how much of a dumbass you are. Toodles, Love!

Apr 21, 2013 @ 05:12 pm

Who’s everyone? It’s just you, bitch. I’m a dumbass? Look at you, you can’t even spell ‘insanity’ right or ‘here’ lolol.

_

Oh, wow.. This is embarrassing.. For you.
    I spelled ONE WORD wrong and it was ”here”
    And I corrected it. Lol! I didn’t mean ‘insanity’ but what I wrote
    before which was ‘inanity’ which you are, love.

Google is your best friend, you need ‘em.

insanity and inanity are totally different words. the original poster is calling you a vapid empty headed dumbass. Go back to school idiot!

_

Oh, wow.. This is embarrassing.. For you.
    I spelled ONE WORD wrong and it was ”here”
    And I corrected it. Lol! I didn’t mean ‘insanity’ but what I wrote
    before which was ‘inanity’ which you are, love.

Google is your best friend, you need ‘em.
    It’s embrassing because ? First you don’t even know who I am, hence it says ‘Anonymous’ so i’m not embrassed at all. Inanity and insanity has the same meaning you dumb bitch. Oh and don’t call me love :)

The image is too FAKE look at Selena’s hand…why does it look so dis formed around the fingertips..don’t believe everything you here..

Apr 21, 2013 @ 11:54 am
    You’re really fucking stupid.

_

Your inanity is showing ; )

everyone her can clearly tell you’re the stupid one here.

Good day dumbass.

hahahaha.
    Who’s everyone? It’s just you, bitch.

_

Oh, wow.. This is embarrassing.. For you.
    I spelled ONE WORD wrong and it was ”here”
    And I corrected it. Lol! I didn’t mean ‘insanity’ but what I wrote
    before which was ‘inanity’ which you are, love.

Google is your best friend, you need ‘em.

Selena is such a drama queen! She always demands to be the center of attention wherever she goes.

I just can’t deal with the fact that the first thing they do is take a pic together and post it then delete it.

You don’t have to put your love on display if it’s real, this isn’t someone prying into their business this is all their doings. Especially people that claim to want to keep their private life private.

They’re like those FB bitches that post a pic and say they’re ugly only searching to get a compliment.

These some thirsty ass motherfuckas.

• - atrl -

o

• SoHipster_

I cant understand how he can take her back tbh
    Or how she can take him back if the cheating rumors are true
    Like, where is your damn proud kids
    Or where on earth are your parents?!

gah this is annoying

SELENA ARE YOU FOREVER GONNA BE AN ATTETION WHORE? SRSLY??!!!? USING JUSTIN TO GAIN ATTENTION FOR YOUR UPCOMING ALBUM! SMH >.< yes they’re cute and justin’s a mess without her but srsly!! JUSTIN WAKE UP! SHE IS JUST USING U AND UR FAME

it’s actually astounding to me the lengths these two will go to for attention

justthat said:
    justthat said:

Smile

Selena doesn’t even write shit what are you talking baout.

She doesn’t write her songs.

You get more and more delusional every time I come here. Thought you were some normal fan at first.

These some thirsty ass motherfuckas.

You are making this wayyyyyy bigger than it is tbh. Lmao. It is not that serious. If you’re really upset and pissed that they did this, that’s pretty sad. It’s their life and their choice. Keep it moving.

Did I say it was serious? I don’t give a rats ass if they stay together or not. I was giving my opinion like everyone else. If you read the little of what I wrote made YOU think deeper than what it is then so be it. The whole situation is a joke to me. How about you “keep it moving” cause you seem kind of thirsty like ‘Jelena’ to me right now.

It’s never that serious.

• SlimShady

Oh my God! This makes me so
    happy. They clearly love each other
    a lot. They’re one of the few celeb
    couples I’ve ever seen that look like
    they’re still pretty much in love like
    they were during the first month.
    Justin ADORES her and Selena
    obviously does too otherwise she
    wouldn’t ever go through what she
    does to be with him, the hate, cyber
    bullying and death threats she’s
    getting right now on Twitter,
    disgusting. Anyway, wish them the
    best of luck!

She clearly does not love him. You dont make fun of someone you love while they’re having a public breakdown. You dont tell the public you made your ex cry then laugh as if it equals curing cancer when you love them.
    Did you see Selena in the news? Me neither. After their breakup she was hardly ever in a magazine. Not even Spring Breakers got attention. Now suddenly theres rumors of her and Justin and her name is all over. It may get her hate but its making her more sought after by paps and news which increases her networth. It also gives her more work. Look at the Kardashians. They get tons of hate but tons of money just by being sought after which gets them their shows.

Justin never posted this on HIS instagram that’s what people don’t seem to get. Selena posted it on HERS then deleted it, she knows what she’s doing and have a few of you fooled.

Apr 21, 2013 @ 05:08 am

It’s never that serious.
    Not the same anon but it obviously is that serious to you if you’re complaining about how you hate it when couples take a picture and then delete it. Is it affecting you negatively? No so get over it :) and how are they being thirsty ? I think you should look up the meaning because thats not the definition of ‘thirst’

• SlimShady

justthat said:
    Selena, you were doing so good
    without him!!!!

Selena is not a kind of girl seeing
    her friend drowning without help,
    she would never be happy to see
    Justin like that. It’s Selena! She’s
    strong and sweet at the same time:)
    tik tok…wait to see what haters r
    gonna say=)))

Yeah she was so sad seeing him like that. Thats why she wore his clothes and practically called him a douche.

Not the same anon but it obviously is that serious to you if you’re complaining about how you hate it when couples take a picture and then delete it. Is it affecting you negatively? No so get over it and how are they being thirsty ? I think you should look up the meaning because thats not the definition of ‘thirst’

Clearly you’re the same anon

Do you want the real meaning of thirst or the urban one?

Urban – To crave attention

Too eager to get something

Wanting someone or something really bad

First and foremost this word describes someone who is trying to be “put on, be chosen,” or simply garner lots of attention.

The normal definition of thirst –
    a. A sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat related to a need or desire to drink. b. The desire to drink. 2. An insistent desire; a craving:

In this case Selena isn’t thirsty for water but fame.

I know WTF I was saying, again it must be a lot more serious for you because I find this all to be funny, it’s not my damn relationship however I can say how I feel about it just like anyone else.

I don’t have to agree on their relationship.

• Aleysha

THAT MEANS HER MISIC VIDEO WILL COME OUT VERY SOON, SHE NEEDED A BIT OF PUBLICITY :)

He never even posted and deleted this picture!

Selena doesn’t have an instagram. She deleted it long ago. You’re following a fake

That’s what I said and nobody believes me.

Where did this pic come from though?

SlimShady you have obviously never been in a relationship and been hurt before. When you’re hurt or scorned you lash out, like Selena did. But you do this because you love the person but they’ve hurt you. If she truely didn’t love him then the breakup wouldn’t have affected her and she wouldn’t even talk about him. She is human, she was hurt and lashed out and obviously still has feelings for him. It’s what people in real relationships do, I’ve been in the situation and seen friends do the same too.

Lol THANK YOU! That was my point. People on here acting like Jelena is threatening their family or some shit. I don’t like Jelena but I’m not going to sit here and complain about what they do if it doesn’t affect me in the least bit negatively.

Apr 21, 2013 @ 06:12 am

Same people -________- LOLOLOLOLOL.

are you fucking kidding me
    selena’s an idiot for getting back with that douchebag. she deserves sooo much better.

I’ve been in love too, 5 years and we broke up 3x during those 5yrs. Just because you come back doesn’t mean it’s meant to be. I never talked bad about him in front of anyone because I still loved him and knew there was a chance of us getting back together and I didn’t want people taking what I said in the heat of the moment as how I really looked at him.

Clearly Selena isn’t mature in that sense because unlike me she has the WHOLE damn world listening to what she has to say about one of the most famous people today.

Give that girl some damn credit, she knows what she’s doing when it comes to publicity. Some of you are so blind, some too hateful and no matter what, you just want to hate her and the others with their rose colored glasses on believing she can’t do no wrong.

I’ve been in love too, 5 years and we broke up 3 x during those 5yrs. Just because you come back doesn’t mean it’s meant to be. I never talked bad about him in front of anyone because I still loved him and knew there was a chance of us getting back together and I didn’t want people taking what I said in the heat of the moment as how I really looked at him.

Clearly Selena isn’t mature in that sense because unlike me she has the WHOLE world listening to what she has to say about one of the most famous people today.

Give that girl some damn credit, she knows what she’s doing when it comes to publicity. Some of you are so blind, some too hateful and no matter what, you just want to hate her and the others with their ‘she can’t do no wrong’ glasses on.

I’ve been in love too, 5 years and we broke up 3 times during that time. Just because you come back doesn’t mean it’s meant to be. I never talked bad about him in front of anyone because I still loved him and knew there was a chance of us getting back together and I didn’t want people taking what I said in the heat of the moment as how I really looked at him.

• justthat

justthat said:

Smile

Selena doesn’t even write shit what are you talking baout.

She doesn’t write her songs.

haha…well, im not normal, i’m a crazy bitch in real life too;))

Ester dean wrote come and get it for rihanna, it didn’t make it to the album talk that talk so i guess it ended up with selena. So bitch tell me now how da hell this motherfucking song is about bieber

try again she doesn’t have an instagram

Obviously they’re real people so it is completely normal for them to do these kind of things. People seem to forget these kids are just like all of us and not just the celebs they love or hate. If Justin did cheat, which is possibly the reason why they broke up, of course Selena will talk shit about him, especially because just after the breakup he was hooking up with that Ella chick, she was hurt, you could tell she was just being acid. Justin was a complete mess without her, he never stopped loving her, so why would you all critize them so much for getting back together? Because they broke up in the past? Because he wrote a breakup song and she trashed him? It’s what normal people do out there in real life except that they don’t have millions of people watching and judging. Take several seats.

• TRay

In my honest opinion…
    its a publicity stunt! i mean come on!
    She needs to promote her new album coming out. And Has Justin really been in the media lately? well unless its bad.
    shes promoting her album and HE needs to make headlines say “he changed and sh*t”

Dont get mad at me i like them two together! but really? really!

Don’t be delusional. They have been playing publicity stunt since 2010. It hasn’t just started.

So he deleted it? No wondered why I can’t find it.

• SlimShady

SlimShady you have obviously
    never been in a relationship and
    been hurt before. When you’re hurt
    or scorned you lash out, like Selena
    did. But you do this because you
    love the person but they’ve hurt
    you. If she truely didn’t love him
    then the breakup wouldn’t have
    affected her and she wouldn’t even
    talk about him. She is human, she
    was hurt and lashed out and
    obviously still has feelings for him.
    It’s what people in real
    relationships do, I’ve been in the
    situation and seen friends do the
    same too.

People who do this are kids who dont know what love is. My boyfriend of five years cheated on me with my best friend. I moved on from him but my bff was like my sister. I loved her more than anything and I never forgave her. But when nude pics of her leaked to the whole school I felt pity for her. I never jumped at the opportunity to diss her, I moved on.
    Conpare Jelena to Niley. Niley brokeup but neither one dissed eachother. Even their diss songs were heartbroken and you could see they wanted the best for eachother. You dont go out of your way to hurt someone you loved. And if she loved him and still wanted to hurt him then it just shows shes still 15 inside.

SlimShady you’re the smartest person on this website, someone finally not licking Selena’s ass all the damn time like she is some princess or a perfect girl ! I might hate bieber but he seems still like a nice guy, it is the media that makes people look bad even if they’re actually good, he deserves a girl who won’t do all this drama and mess with his mind all the time and to not forget. LOVE him not for his fame and money and come to him whenever her career is flopping and dump him when she has something coming out and make fun of him. :D

• Chasity

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s tough to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you have done a superb job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog!

Also visit my blog :: womenageinggracefully.com

• Yvette

many thanks for the good blog! I have been seeking for something like to this.
    i’ll be subscribing your rss feed so i don’t miss out the good stuff!
    again, super page remember to keep this up! Please excuse me if my english is bad.

Here is my weblog; Yvette

why selena D: ! she was doing so good…getting past the jelena image..being her own person!

Justin boy you is dumb! Smh

yo ppl got to stfu and deal with that fact that they r in love, how is her getting hated for dated justin going to make ppl watch and buy her stuff?y would she deal with his bs if she didnt love him? y is it that when she was single she was awarded with woman of the year, triple threat, blimp, and a shorty that she started a nail polish line, launched her spring collection, did spring breakers,charity concert, tv performanes and apperances while justin was smoking, hitting on girls, and getting into trouble?

the answer is CAUSE SHE LOVES HIM AND WITHOUT HIM SHE CAN DO JUST AS GOOD IF NOT BETTER AND ALL OF U KNOW THAT BUT CANT GET OVER IT

OH AND ADD GETTING SIGNED TO ADIDAS TO THAT ^

Lmao! She did all that while she was still with him minus the recent “Come And Get It” performances. Justin even brought tickets to her tour because it wasn’t selling and most that did buy her tickets were people trying to see Justin. Both of them did the Adidas thing together. Ummm

Triple threat?

Singer
    Actor/Actress
    Dancer.. Ermmm how about no!

ATTENTION WHORES!!! 100% PR

• threelittlebirds

i hope they’re not back together. selena is better off without him.

• MGYAgjGg

[url=http://www.f33R2g8w4q3E69C6HefIpM.com/]qypQCaNV[/url]
    qypQCaNV http://www.f33R2g8w4q3E69C6HefIpM.com/
    qypQCaNV

dwodrKaw
    [url=http://www.4rXR2Z644kkdo257JXf1KX.com/]dwodrKaw[/url]
    dwodrKaw http://www.4rXR2Z644kkdo257JXf1KX.com/

Yeah she so is, SB flopped big time and is a joke around the world ( maybe get out of her fan pages and see what people think of the movie ) her single is just trashy and her live performances are horrible, she still didn’t learn after these years to hold a note or even dance good at least. Just because she is faking being happy and disses Bieber when he is having a breakdown across the country doesn’t make her be better without him or a badass. Does she ever get like a number one album? A single? Her tours flopp and her movies also. She is nothing but a user and a pretty face sorry open your damn eyes ! Bieber might be a douche but he was good to her at least from what we could see, she leaves the poor dude when it gets hard and dumps him and makes fun of it? If she is SO successful as her fans claim why is her ‘long career’ only like she is worth $4mil ? Google her net worth, if she is so good in these all years she could accomplish much more then, like Miley google her net worth or even Bieber he is in the business only 4 years has more than she has in like 10 years ? Stop being so damn delusional

That’s not his grandfather at all lol I’ve seen how the man looks and it is not him. Also he is worth $105mil lmao

That’s George Bieber, Jeremy’s dad
    Bruce is his other grandpa (which is his step-grandpa) who is his moms stepdad the one we see all the time.

What if this is an old picture?

• BrokenArrow

lol

• Aabby

This makes me sick! How someone can be that fake! You can not say that is real love.. i mean i’m not a believer, and i don’t hate Selena, but this is very covenient 4 her (Come and get it is terrible)…and if the pic is real, it doesn’t show how in love they are of each other! I mean come on SHE’S AN ACTRESS (look for pic like this with her movies costars. So sick!

• Aabby

Read the comments. The picture’s not more than a week old and likely less.

idk who to pity tho. obviously biebs is stupid for letting himself being made fun of by the ex who basically milked everything from him (he bought her expensive shit and yeah also publicity) but selena is also stupid for going back to a guy who supposedly cheated on her and not giving her enough publicity anymore since he is going downhill so yeah

sorry if that was harsh

i think they are both childish. mentally and physically. except selena is just a tad bit older than him.

That’s George Bieber, Jeremy’s dad

Jeremy should gtfo tbh. They don’t thave the right to ask shit considering Pattie raised him in her own. Yes, he could help them blah blah blah but let’s NOT with the “my grandson is not talking to me” bullshit.

It’s a photoshopped photo though that someone made that has a lot of time in their hands & some fans saw it & overreacted & got blown over proportion but of course people are going to believe what they want.

This makes Selena look bad and very needy as her breakout performance on MTV awards was a joke so she lips sing on DWS..so she runs after Beibs..so I guess the article on Selena sending mix signals was true

Pattie’s the one who said that Jeremy was always around then Justin said his grandparents are the ones that helped raise him. Personally idc that much, I have my own family dysfunction to attend to rather then pointing a finger at Biebers.

It’s a photoshopped photo though that someone made that has a lot of time in their hands & some fanssawit & overreacted & got blown over proportion but of course people are going to believe what they want.
    _

Where are the originals then?

They were friends first so if they’re back to being just besties then cool (though I don’t think you can become BFF when you’ve just broken up & happen to still be ‘in love’ if they ever were because frankly I’ve been calling PS from the beginning). If they’re anything more Selena might have fucked herself up publicly with that Letterman joke and talking on Ellen about wanting a older man or something like that while Bieber didn’t say shit about her negatively.

After dating Selena and her childish drama no wonder Nick J only wants to date older girls…way to go Selena

Apr 21, 2013 @ 06:12 am

Same people -________- LOLOLOLOLOL.
    You’re really fucking stupid.

You’re really fucking stupid.

_

Your inanity is showing ; )

everyone her can clearly tell you’re the stupid one here.

Good day dumbass.

hahahaha.

Here*^

It’s all over twitter but the pic is fake.
    One of the “comments” in that instagram said she never commented in tha photo. Sorry, Jelena fans.

here both whore and i hopE THEY GET STDS

try again she doesn’t have an instagram

You’re late someone already told me on here.

NOoooooooo, c’mon selenaaa! I tought you passed it away :(

I like Miam :)

You really think Selena cares when she has Justin & you don’t? LOL. You don’t know what happened okay. Don’t blame Selena fuck man. Even when she goes to charities y’all are mean to her. It’s like she can’t do anything without getting hate and it’s ridiculous. Selena’s single and movies are doing great, they aren’t flopping..promoting her new single by singing it at events..she’s living her dream. If you think that Jelena is still an stunt, your stupid & blind. If Selena didn’t love Justin she wouldn’t of put up with bullshit From your fanbase. She didn’t deserve that. Y’all are probably one of the reasons they broke up. She prob couldn’t handle it anymore. I couldn’t either if I was her. Some of you guys are bullies & digisuting. Justin would never be proud of anyone who sents death threats Doesn’t matter who to. “Kill haters with kindness” remember that? Justin wouldn’t be proud of a lot of you, he would be ashamed.

• justthat

it is fake pic

• SubwayToVenus

He put it on Instagram and deleted it a minute later.
    You’re all gonna have to deal.

it isn’t photoshopped, if you look at selena’s nails and compare it to the last picture she uploaded, they’re the same.

Dude, I feel stupid. People kept passing that damn instagram pic around and I’m like so? The IG that posted it was a fake that has 52k followers or something like that while Justin has 7.2M. His pic comes from an M&G pic but I don’t know where Selenas come from which is the part to leads me to believe that the pic is real.

Tbh it’s too much real shit going on in this world for these idiots to be so absorbed in pulling a damn PS. I’m officially bored with all of their BS. I’ve heard that real artists like Lana Del have some new shit coming out.

I am glad they’re back on. She’s good for him. He became a fucking trainwreck without her and he was clearly hurting and still obsessed with her. I don’t like the fact that she’s dissed him but she’s a human being and we all do that kind of stuff anyway. They are great together so I applaud Selena for giving him another chance.

OH MY GOD YESSS SHE’S BACK! Selena brings out the best in him, he’s not okay without her, he’s not him without her. I hope she helps him overcome his mess. God bless her.

• OCEANUP

it would be hilarious if they were high in this pic!

• Haylor4lyfe

They’re both fucking embarrassing at this point. Whaaaaaaat a mess smh.

• justthat

SubwayToVenus said:
    He put it on Instagram and deleted it a minute later.
    You’re all gonna have to deal.

Apr 20, 2013 @ 10:01 pm

that’s what i’m waiting for. They’re inseparable!!<3

So how long before he screws this up again? I say once she leaves and he’s out flirting with other girls.

They’re both fucking embarrassing at this point. Whaaaaaaat a mess smh.

IA.