I have come to realise that it is only people who comment on this website that overwhelming hate Selena and instead love Miley. Popular opinion on other media sites and social networks actually majority really like Selena which restores my faith in humankind Smile

If your faith in humankind depends on what some random posters think of Selena Gomez in a teen website, then i’m the one losing my faith in humanity. Even when i’m not a fan of using hurtful words and the Selena Gomez bashing, it’s just to hypocrite of her fans to claim such a thing considering the amount of hate Miley Cyrus got in this site and overall, as well. You just can’t easily forget that with the purpose to put Gomez as a victim, I see.
    And I must add, it’s unfortunate that Selena’s overwhelming popularity you are talking about can’t translate on records and concert tickets sold.

If you think Selena is ugly on the inside, I gotta wonder what you think about the other celebs. But then again, I assume you’re a biased hater.

Assume all you want that only makes you the ass and I don’t care much for celebs outside of their work.

I was referencing popular opinion, not record sales. My point is that she is popular and liked as a person and as a celebrity. But, you sound a little bitter, I’m finding it hard to believe that you’re not into the Selena bashing as you say, when your comment OOZES bitterness and hatred for the girl. Stay pressed.

Such a shame you were never conveniently present during the daily Miley-bashing massacre around here. Or…maybe you were.
    Maybe you need to build a nice bridge and get over it as well, since clearly you felt the impetuous need to drag the Smilers to your comment to stand to your point.

Try any gossip site except this one, literally ANY gossip site and Selena does not get half this amount of hatred in comments. Seriously, ANY. People on this one may say they hate her for this or for that, but let’s be honest it all stems from a Miley rivalry and the fact that Miley’s ex boyfriend fancied Selena at one stage and Selena having no ties to Miley was seen in public with him because she probably liked him and was flattered. That was Nick’s doing and yet Selena still gets hate on here because of it. And whilst Miley or Selena probably don’t give a fuck about eachother anymore, Miley fans on this site bash Selena for various reasons (which are all transparent as fuck) when we all know the TRUE reason. Deny deny deny but we know the truth. Smilers need to build and bridge and get over their bitterness. Full of hate, I pity you.

Don’t waste pity on someone you’ll never know off a GOSSIP site, use it for yourself. I’m not even a damn smilier, I’m not a fan of anyone tbh.

I went to

sugarscape

Eonline

Gossipcop

Twitter

Perezhilton

Tmz

They’re calling her a fame whore and calling him stupid for taking her back.

Well, you’re wrong. And considering you’re the one pointing out everyone is bitter but you while you were the only one using the word “F***” makes me wonder if aren’t you the one who is pressed. Ironically, with your comment implying how likable Selena is and how Miley is not, you are just doing the same; being the fuel to an inmature fan-war and shading Miley (maybe unintentionally, who knows!). I left comments in her post several times, whoever, i’ve never insulted her. The far as i could go is to point out how weak are her vocals in her live performances.

Oh ho ho, my bridge is built. Originally I was the same as you but now I actually like Selena. I like them both. But Selena doesn’t deserve the hate I’ve seen her constantly get here. See, about 90% of the comments on this post already are just hate. The girl has not done enough to deserve that. And tbh I haven’t seen Miley get as much hate as that on here, and I’m not lying when I say that. People like her on OU and bash Selena, that’s what I’ve witnessed anyway.

I was rferencing popular opinion, not record sales. My point is that she is popular and liked as a person and as a celebrity. But, you sound a little bitter, I’m finding it hard to believe that you’re not into the Selena bashin’ as you say, when your comment OOZES bitterness and hatred for the girl. Stay pressed.

Well, you’re wrong. And considerin’ you’re the one pointing out everyone is bitter but you while you were the only one using the word “Fuck” makes me wonder if aren’t you the one who is pressed. Ironically, with your comment implyin’ how likable Selena is and how Miley is not, you are just doing the same; inmature fan-war and shading Miley (maybe unintentionally, who knows!). I left comments in her post several times, whoever, i’ve never insulted her. The far as i could go is to point out how weak are her vocals in her live performances.

(replying to this) – Apr 22, 2013 @ 01:36 pm
    You obviosly don’t know the story, Selena said miley was really nice to her when she appear on miley show,Mandy said miley defended Selena when people laught at her, Selena said she she was miley friend went out to eat ice cream all the time unless she was lying to gained fame from miley, Selena said she was rotting for niley when in fact she was flirting with nick behind miley back, she took advantage that they were having trouble and it was. Because of Selena got in the way,and why Selena went running to mIsley when nick dumped her flats ass,miley is nicer in every way Selena has a mean spirit she only looks after herself and she don’t care who she messes up along the way look at her history with peopleeee

Well, you’re wrong. And considerin’ you’re the one pointing out everyone is bitter but you while you were the only one using the word “Fuck” makes me wonder if aren’t you the one who is pressed. Ironically, with your comment implyin’ how likable Selena is and how Miley is not, you are just doing the same; inmature fan-war and shadin’ Miley (maybe unintentionall, who knows!). I left comments in her post several times, whoever, i’ve never insultd her. The far as i could go is to point out how weak are her vocals in her live performanc.

*the typos are on purpose, sorry.

Miley use to get it so badly though.

Selena use to be cool when she was younger, I don’t know WTF HAPPENED. She’s so robotic.

That sounds like the most made up story. How could that informtation possibly be legitimately leaked? If a story like that appeared now everyone on this site would call bullshit.

Well, you’re wrong. And considerin’ you’re the one pointin’ out everyone’s bitter while you were the only one using the word “Fuck” makes me wonder if aren’t you the one who is really pressd. Ironicall.y, with your comment implyin’ how likabl Selena is and how Miley is not, you are just doing the same; supporting an inmature fan-war and shadin’ Miley (maybe unintentionall, who knows!). I posted comments in these post many times but never insultd her. The far as i could go is to point out how poor are her vocals in her live performancs.

*the typos are on purpose, sorry.

How am i spamming, Oceanup -_-

So you checked ALL Selena posts and comments on those websites? Well, that was a lot of work for 5 minutes. Lies. She is liked, I’m her fan and I have followed posts. And I find it hard to believe you’re not a smiler, you’re dripping in hatred. It’s sad cause Miley seems like such a positive person and a lot of her fans on this site are so malicious, I think she would be shocked at you.

__

I’ve seen and been to those sites already that’s why I was able to point those out. If you have any other sites please point them out. And no I’m not a mothefucking smilier, I would have no problem pointing that out if I was.

It does that to me too -_-

well selena is mean to eveyone thats why everybody hates her she throw rosses by herself what a trash person hahaha

I’ve never heard a single story about Selena being mean.

Well, you chose to not seeing it tbh.
    Want to know something funny? There was an Army of Miley haters here not so long ago. They were literally ruthless.
    Then some of the MC fans started to defend Miley and so on. But somehow you only are able to reckon only how people here hate Selena. That’s fishy for me. You were either one of them or you are new.
    And not, my dear, i’m not like you. I don’t hate Selena. The most i could do is point out her weak was the CAGI performance

I agree, Miley and her so called smilers are such opposites. Miley actually comes across as a nice open-minded person, but her fans. They say the meanest things. You DONT have to comment on a post, especially if you don’t like the person the post is about. Selena has gotten a lot of crap and even though I think its a bad idea getting back together with bieber(i it’s true), I still don’t think she deserves it. But what can we do? It’s the internet phenomenon where hypocrites can post mean things about a celebrity. Whether its to make their idol look better or just make themselves feel better.
    I personally can’t not exude so much hate. I’m just not that kind of person. The fact that you can think such horrible things to someone you don’t even know? It completely baffles me.

Anywho, end of lecture, Selena is beautiful and deserves to be on that list. If you don’t think she’s beautiful, there’s definitely something to you, and you need to dig down to find out. To be honest, it’s just hate. You can call her a whore, or slut or famewhore, or talentless but everyone knows she’s beautiful.

Done. :)
    Au revoir

Done. :)
    Au revoir

Done. :)
    Au revoir

I can’t deal. After I wrote a novel, Oceanup don’t let me post it for some spam shit. *sigh* Basically: nope, i’m not pressed, i’m not bitter, yes I stan for Miley, yes I even bought a Selena album once, never personal attacks, etc.
    I just think you’re reaching to the skies.

(replying to this) – Apr 22, 2013 @ 02:00 pm
    I’ve never heard a single story about Selena being mean.
    So I guess you didn’t see the show about her making fun of bieber and making him cry that is super mean you don’t laught at people feelings,her true color or her doing a dance about him and calling him a douchbag and making her friends be mean to him too,not mention they said she was laughing about miley with Taylor behind back stage

lol… who made this list up? OCEANUP? Such bullshit.

Okay I just googled and the only reference Selena has given to Miley is stating that it’s a compliment to be compared to her and there is no feud and they laugh about it.

(replying to this) – Apr 22, 2013 @ 02:17 pm
    You obviosly haven’t been following that was years ago when Selena stared

yeah because it’s the only reference of them to eachother i can find. can you show me the laughing thing?

LMAO. The nerve.
    Coming from the fanbase who makes fun of Demi Lovato and her emotional problems.
    Coming from the fanbase who makes fun of Miley’s looks when “Who Says” it’s preaching the opposite.
    Coming from the ones who called them both sluts and even make fun when MC’s dog died.
    How Disgusting.
    As i stated before, i have nothing against Selena.
    But i can’t cope with some of them, like you, putting up this act and being delusional about the mean spirited bullshit in their own fandom. BYE.

God my dog is more beautiful. I dont see her featured on a magazine…

right cause she is just so hot! i mean look at this pic of her it just shows off her beauty

Lmfaooooo

YOU’RE A FAGGOT IF YOU DON’T THINK SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL! IT IS NOT A MATTER OF OPINION! IT IS A MATTER OF TRUTH! IF YOU DON’T AGREE THAT SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL, THEN YOU’RE A DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!

wow your mind is illnes you need a rehab for that and selena beatifull? hahaha

YOU ARE A FAGGOT PICE OF SHIT ARE YOU MAD BECAUSE WE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT SELENA BECAUSE SHE IS A FAMEWHORE AND UGLY SHE THINKS SHE IS BETTER TO ANYONE WELL IS NOT LIKE THAT EVERYONE ARE BETTER THEN HER EVEN MY DOG PLEASE

LEARN HOW TO SPELL, YOU DUMB FUCK!!!!!

your argument has become invalid!! Its all about beiber?! get over it! she got him you didnt… grow up!

it was a spur of the moment reaction
    2. He did CHEAT on her
    3. She apologized and confirmed it wasn’t true
    4. By recent pictures u can now c that they r even

hahahaha most beutifull hahaha that thing makes me laugh my tears is coming up because i was laughing so hard please ou put something to other celebrety but not that trashy person thats why nobody loves her she is famewhore

Wow, somebody here has some major issues.

Yeah, they’re called Selena haters.

• TheSugarVenom

Lol, why? She shows people that they can fake their way thru relationships to gain fame even though they can’t sing, act, or do anything their “career” requires them to. She doesn’t write, produce, and barely sings the shitty music she puts out. She does it ALL for money. At least Miley is real and puts time into her work and puts enough of her OWN time into her work to call it HER work, not someone else’s.

YOU ARE NOT BEATUFULL ETHER BITCH

HAHA I AM NOT BEUTIFULL? HAHAHA PLEASE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME

sorry but not everyone likes selena that not true most people likes miley thats thats the truth

Guys, she was not named the most beautiful of 2013, she was named ONE of the most beautiful so chill out. And I’m not really a fan of Selena although she is a good comedian actress, but lets face the facts. She is gorgeous. As for Miley, I think she’s awesome too and beautiful. All I’m saying is that calling them ugly is stupid because we all know there both beautiful in their own ways.

• SubwayToVenus

Obviously whoever says Selena Gomez is ugly is just a bitter jealous fatass. She is fucking gorgeous and every human being on earth agrees. Take several seats.

Again I ask, who named her one of the most beautiful woman of 2013?

• OCEANUP

SubwayToVenus said:

the end.

well i dont find her actractive

well i dont find her actractive

Are you a Belieber? Smiler? Lovatic?

Homosexual? Teenage girl? Asexual?

If none of these then you are a liar. That girl is damn attractive and everyone knows it. I have never heard anyone (who really matters) say a bad thing about Selena’s appearance.

Well I’ll tell you what, I’m a human being on this earth and I don’t think she’s gorgeous at all and I’m not the only one who thinks that. So, you may take a seat!!!

You’re an idiot.

TheSugarVenom said:

1. It is YOUR opinion that her relationship is fake. Don’t speak as though it’s a solid fact. IMO it’s a vicious attack coming from haters like you. Also, IMO her and Justin are an atypical firstlove scenario and Selena is angry at him and lashed out with comments, which PROVES she truely feels for him and was hurting because he hurt her. The going back and forth to eachother is such a normal young love scenario that I have done and many of my friends. To me that proves that their relationship is real and that THEY ARE HUMAN.

2. Selena puts about as much input into her lyrics/producing as Rihanna does. Did you know that? All Rihanna’s music is written for her. And whilst Rihanna is a better singer than Selena are you gonna call her talentless and fake and fame whore etc? At least Selena is going for her dream and saying FU to all the haters. Pretty brave, I admier her for that, although she should stay with acting.

3. Also, I notice you ignored the fact that Selena has a great and thriving acting career and is constantly getting new movie roles. That’s bloody fantastic that she’s broken out of the Disney mould and shows she has TALENT. You’re being bitter and neglecting the good things about her. Shame on you.

• SelenaIsBeautiful

Could not have said it better myself.

i dont like beiber i don like that gay i like jonas because are more men and very actractive

hahaha please beiber? what are you talking about you dont know me what a loser

LOL at the Selena Stan up there. So hypocritical I just can’t. Yikes.

Selena Stan is a really pathetic term and anyone who uses it is an idiot.

• BrokenArrow

Still dont undertand why fans are supposed to be exactly like the person they like. wth.

• SubwayToVenus

True. She has never looked better. Fucking perfection.

• justthat

poor pathetic haters!!! they can’t stand the truth!

HAHAHA THE PERSON WHO SAY THAT GO LICKS MOTHERS CUNT PROBELY SHE DI IT SO MANY TIMES HAHAHA AND GOOD ONE THE PERSON WHO TRY DEFEND HERSELFE HAHA WOW

yeah i know the person who say it firts go lick your mothers cunt i think she did it thats why she tals like that i know she is sick probely in drugs

This the same bitch that said ”You might get picked on at school but I have the whole world picking on me”. Bitch you’re not that special, the WHOLE WORLD ISN’T CHECKING FOR YOU.

The dumbest & ugliest shit to fly out her mouth.

Theres no competition on who’s getting bullied the most. There are people who have no friends, no damn body to lean on when they’re getting bullied at school and sooo much suicide because of bullying while you have FRIENDS, FAMILY, & FANS who are there for you.

You’re not beautiful, at least not to me

This.

The dumbest & ugliest shit to fly out her mouth.

You’re not beautiful, at least not to me

This.

Who said she’s most beautiful of 2013?

ew the uglyfying of america, what happens to classic beauty?

And ugly on the inside.

soooooooooooooooo true !

I have come to realise that it is only people who comment on this website that overwhelming hate Selena and instead love Miley. Popular opinion on other media sites and social networks actually majority really like Selena which restores my faith in humankind :)

I soo agree

• OCEANUP

selena is a classical and international beauty, miley is very pretty but more unique not everyone’s cup of tea. demi is more ~hot/ sexy

she wasn’t named THE most beautiful, she’s just in the slideshow representing the younger population

The dumbest & ugliest shit to fly out her mouth.

You’re not beautiful, at least not to me.

they are other most beatufull woman but not selena please thats sooo rediculous please put other woman real beatifull woman but not her she is a famewhore

which restores my faith in humankind

Not recently, stop lying to yourself.

Yes recently. Stop lying to YOURself. Not everyone is as full of hate as you for no reason. :)

Yes recently. Stop lying to YOURself. Not everyone is as

full of hate as you for no reason.

Alright, what sites are those exactly?

please anybody can be beatufull then selena thats the truth like models for exsample that is beutifull and i dont think selena is beatifull because she dosent have a tape to be beatifull she is not the only one i saw other womam who are beatifull but not that bitch

This is pretty certain. And this is coming from a Rihanna/Miley/Demi fan who can accept it.

• threelittlebirds

why is it so hard for people to understand other people’s opinions? some people are going to find her ugly, and some are going to find her drop dead gorgeous. you’re not going to change their opinion, no matter how hard you try.
    I think she’s pretty, and no it’s not just because i have a selena icon as my pic, i always thought she was.

• Anonymouslover

Am not a Miley or Selena fan but I gotta say Selena is prettier in my eyes so only a person who’s not a fan of either can actually see beyond likeness so that’s my opinion . Carry on a say am an idiot or whatever is just my true opinion… But they r both pretty.

• Anonymous:)?

Why come comment about an article if Miley is pretty she still not on the list and Demi who I love is not on it and I think she has the better face of all 3 ,am not gonna come here and talk smack when I actually think Selena is beautifull. But Taylor takes them all down in the face beauty dept. I have to agree with the upstairs comment guys and celebs find Selena very beautiful. They r all beautiful .

well selena its not pretty she looks like a regular girl and she is lets be ralistic because others girls are very pretty then her thats the truth

How sweet of you, Selenator.

LOOK WHO IS TALKING BITCH

I KNOW HOW TO SPELL! SHUT THE FUCK UP, COCKSUCKER!

NO YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK

GO STICK YOUR DICK UP YOUR DAD’S ASS!

Oh haters.

Chipmunk face!!!!! S)

HAHA YOU ARE WHO COCK SUCKER AND PUSSY’S TOO

GO BACK TO SCHOOL, DUMBASS! LMAO

A IM A GIRL BITCH AND YOU ARE GAY WHO ARE MEN’S LOVER GO ON AND SUCKS EVERYONES PENIS LOSER

GO LICK YOUR MOTHER’S CUNT, YOU FUCKING DYKE!!!!!

I think people should allow everyone else to have their opinions whether you agree with them or not and stop trying to make them think and feel differently. As long as they’re not going out their way to physically hurt them or try to shove down anyones throat that they know for ‘FACT’ that this celeb is a wonderful person (because honestly you’ll never know that) then leave people be with their opinions.

• relocation

Dude.. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often. –
    relocation http://www.danneo.org/index.php?title=Signs_Of_air_transport_You_Need_To_Know

• moving company

Would you be interested in exchanging links?
    moving company http://dimattinacoffee.com.au/member/79485/

SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL! AND SHE OBVIOUSLY DON’T CARE WHAT’S YOUR OPINION!

HAHA GO LICK YOUR MOTHERS CUNT? WHAT SORRY I AM NOT LIKE YOU WHO LICKS EVERYONES PUSSY’S AND PENIS AND YOU MUST GO BACK TO SCHOOL YOU RETARD BITCH

i think miley is prettier also taylor!